Convenience Ch. 02

Story Info
The Shop tests Melanie's limits, and encourages fantasies.
2.1k words
4.54
5.4k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie was still a little scattered, mind and heart racing as she went about the preparations to open the shop for the day. A quick dusting of the shelves, running over the carpeted floor with a vacuum, organizing the till, and opening the curtains. The heavy velvet brushed the floor as she tied them off, letting in the morning light, reflected off of the building across the way.

The windows reached from floor to ceiling, framing the glass door in the centre. Carefully placed lettering decorated the windows, advertising the selection, though no name was in sight.

She flipped the sign to open once she was sure she was ready, hooking the chain to block off the upstairs, and settling in a tall chair behind the counter.

Her clothes were carefully picked, though...she didn't necessarily know that. As far as she was concerned, she had just grabbed the first thing that jumped out at her, and put it on.

A supportive, if slightly thin top--given the decent support built into the shirt, she hadn't bothered with a bra, though if she were leaving home, she certainly would have. It was a silvery white, with a grey trim. She was hardly aware of how visible her breasts were in the light streaming through the window. A pair of grey denim shorts showed off her ass, worn over the top of white fishnets, with a pair of leather boots. A crystalline charm from one of the shelves hung from a black ribbon just below her collar-bone.

Mmm...perhaps this wasn't appropriate to wear for work? But then, it wasn't as if she had a boss to answer to. And her customers were unlikely to complain, given the nature of the shop. Really, it was rare to get the uptight customers in. Most of them were curious young adults, or teenagers sent by their parents to pick up something. It was close enough to the residential areas to be convenient to walk to, but not so far from other shopping that people who were uncomfortable with the occult would come in very often.

Maybe this outfit was fine...besides, it wasn't as if she were -leaving.-

The morning was pleasant enough, though few customers trickled in, most having assumed they'd closed for good in the last month the Shop had been shut down, or at least that was what Melanie assumed. She took the opportunity to check expiry dates, and face the shelves, but there was only so much busy work she could engage in. Somehow, even after a vacant month, the place was nearly immaculate, save some dust here and there. Even snacks that looked like they should have stopped being manufactured years ago weren't set to go off for another month.

It gave her plenty of time for her mind to wander. Given recent events, that wasn't necessarily a good thing. It was easy to think about how she was the last one left in her family. Her uncle had raised her, after she lost her parents, shortly after they had tried to run away to America. If not for her uncle David's passing, she'd have tried the same thing, in fact. There had been a promising journalism job for her out there.

A sudden, almost startling feeling of repulsion spiked through her head. How could she even think of leaving, now, though? It would be abandoning the only thing that mattered. She couldn't possibly even consider leaving the country now. Even leaving the city would have to be carefully planned, and considered, especially before she had some trustworthy employees working under her.

Unthinking, an affectionate hand ran over the countertop in front of her, mossy green eyes unfocused as it did. She was slouching on the stool behind the checkout, large breasts pressed into it, almost causing her to spill out of her top.

_________

Shop took the opportunity to nudge and prod her mind a little more, as the afternoon warmth blew in through the open front entrance. She was surprisingly malleable, moreso than any of its previous owners had been. It would be remarkably easy to make her think that what would come next was all her idea.

It watched and encouraged, as she empty-headedly saw to the more mundane needs of the place. At the same time, it watched through its windows for the ideal customer.

A thrill of greedy delight sparked through it when it found him, finally revealing itself to a passerby, putting out the sort of enticing vibes that would manipulate the man into coming inside. It was all a slight strain on the energy it still had, but this was important to get right.

_________

It was well into late afternoon by the time a customer she recognised came into the Shop, drawing her out of her half-conscious stupor.

She sat up a little straighter, as he looked around, flashing him a winning smile, "Oh, 'ello! Mr. Taylor, is that you?"

"Why, I do believe, it's little Ms. Melanie, all grown up! I thought I'd lost this old place," he shot a glance around, "How've you been? I thought you headed off to university?"

He was about fifteen years Melanie's seniour, though he wore it well enough that she had certainly had quite the crush on him back when she was in secondary school. He'd been the older cousin of one of her classmates, and she'd spent at least one entire summer trying to get his attention in more and more risque ways--a memory which sent a thrill of arousal through her even now, making her nipples harden noticeably behind the thin fabric of her blouse.

The thought of whether she could get his attention more effectively, now that she had filled out some, made her squirm slightly in her seat behind the counter.

"I decided to take a gap year, after wot happened with my uncle. But you know...I do believe I'm not so little anymore, Mr. Taylor," she licked her lips, unthinkingly, leaning forward and giving an impressive view of her cleavage, even as her tone suggested nothing more than polite conversation.

He tore his gaze from the eclectic stock, eyes quickly caught by the view she was giving him, "Mmm...I'd say not."

"Anyway," she waved a hand, as if cutting through the building tension with casual cheer, "As I am in the business of customer service, is there -anything- I can help you with, today, sir?"

"I think I might have something in mind." He adjusted his crotch meaningfully.

Before she could speak, a flood of warmth flowed to her skin, and into more lewd places as well. In spite of all the physical signs she'd been giving him, she hadn't actually expected him to respond.

When she finally managed to speak through her sudden self consciousness, she couldn't help feeling flattered in spite of it all, "Oh! Oh my...mmm...that's...ah. Flattering, really, Mr. Taylor. J-just er..." Mental images of being on her knees, sucking his hard cock flooded her mind, making her breath a little more shallow, as she folded one leg over the other, pressing them together, "I...I a-apologise, I'm not sure um...I mean, I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea."

Melanie toyed with a strand of bleached hair nervously, averting her gaze.

He rose a brow, somewhere between annoyed and charmed by her relative innocence, "Not to worry, miss Lorenz. I just meant to ask if you 'ad the key for the loo," he deflected, forcing an apologetic tone into his voice.

She blushed darker in embarrassment, "Oh, Christ, I'm sorry, I...I dunno wot's come over me today, I...er...yes, here you are," she retrieved the key from under the counter, handing it to him, "Just return it when you're done."

He nodded obligingly, heading out the door and around the side of the building.

Melanie watched him go, mortified, "Bloody hell, wot woz I finkin'?" she buried her face in her hands, "I just assumed he woz....nngh fuck..."

She was not often this aroused, let alone when she was dealing with other people. Unthinking, she stroked a breast as if to soothe herself, giving her nipple a pinch through the thin fabric of her top. It sent a thrill through her that made her bite her lip. Perhaps this was all just...a stress response? Some manner of self medication? She -had- been engaging in most of her habits a little more than usual this last month. Her caffeine habit was so out of hand, she'd almost switched from tea to coffee.

Mm...she'd been wrong this time...probably, but would it have been so bad if she had given him a little extra...service? After all, if she couldn't trust an old acquaintance for a little slap and tickle, then who could she trust?

God, she was so damn horny, right now.

She glanced out the window, and checked the security feeds for the outside. It didn't look as if anyone was coming....

Without even a moment more of hesitation, she popped the button on her shorts, immediately sliding a hand into them to rub her already swollen and sensitive clit, fast and hard, just wanting to get off before Mr. Taylor, or any other customer, could come back inside.

She imagined being pinned against the counter, and fucked hard through a hole in her fishnets, with the curtains wide open, her shorts ripped off and cast aside. Her free hand squeezed her breast, and she pulled it over the top of her low cut shirt, leaning forward and trying to keep control of her heavy breathing.

The thought of being just another piece of merchandise, a toy to be rented out and used, was almost enough to send her over the edge. An uncontrolled moan escaped her before she could muffle herself with one hand, her eyes fluttering closed, as she plunged two fingers into herself, pumping them rapidly in and out, crooking them into her g-spot and continuing to rub her clit with her thumb.

It only took a few seconds more before a climax, stronger than it should have been for the rush, came crashing down on her, making her bite down on her hand in an effort to keep quiet, as a gentle breeze blew inside through the open front door of the Shop.

_________

As its owner pleasured herself to the fantasies Shop had carefully implanted in her head, the vent between the main building and the restroom opened, funneling the sound inside, where Gregory Taylor sat, hard cock in hand, attempting to take care of what the naive young shopkeeper had started.

The man's reaction was a predictable one. This wasn't the first time Shop had pulled this trick, though it had certainly been awhile since it had had an owner with such potential.

Gregory paused, as if unsure of what he thought he heard.

Shop magnified the sound as Melanie let out a loud moan, leaving no mistake as to what the man was hearing. Every muffled whimper, and heavy breath, and even the oh-so-obvious sound of her wet, drooling cunt being rapidly stimulated by delicate fingers.

At the same time, it left her blissfully unaware of just -how much- noise she was actually making, even without its help.

The customer began to rub himself again, cock harder than ever, in time with the wet thrusting of her fingers, grunting with pleasure.

When both came, the Shop absorbed the energy of their release, the ecstasy of the moment building into a fresh layer of power that it could use to further get its way.

Yes...that was exactly what it had needed. That lust-tainted greed was exactly how it would control her. She was already so susceptible...

_______

Melanie took several seconds to catch her breath, licking suddenly dry lips, and wiping the evidence of her continued arousal, and intense orgasm onto her shorts, inside her pocket. If the Shop hadn't smelled of sex before, under the heavy incense, it certainly did now.

She quickly tucked her breast away, pale skin more flushed than it had been. The fantasies that had filled her head prior to climax didn't seem to be letting up, as they normally did after she finished, but she had already decided she wasn't going to worry about that. This was probably...temporary.

But god, if it didn't still sound nice to get shagged in every odd corner of the place. All at once, spots that had once seemed innocent previously were filled with new opportunity.... She almost found herself hoping the next customer might me more bold, and actually -take- what he wanted, rather than politely change the subject.

Maybe...if she wore a skirt tomorrow, it would be a little bit more convenient? After all, customers wouldn't come in here if they didn't like convenience.