Convenience Ch. 03

Story Info
Shop's influence spreads. Melanie is lost in foggy fantasy.
1.2k words
4.2
3.4k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of that first day continued almost normally.

Mr. Taylor came back in with the key, and grabbed a few items, bringing them up to the counter to pay. Melanie swore he was looking at her more intensely than before, but she shrugged it off as her imagination. In the end, he left with little fuss, a magazine, some liquor, and a job application, all tucked neat in a reusable bag, promising to be back around soon as was convenient.

Other customers who came in were perfectly average for the area. A few others picked up applications, as well. Some she knew, most she didn't. She'd been out of town awhile.

The entire time, those intrusive fantasies kept grabbing her attention and playing in her head. She swore she counted change wrong at least a few times, to the point that she found herself relieved when the last customer ended up paying by card.

As soon as the door was shut and locked for the night, she breathed a sigh of relief, drawing the curtains over the large windows, already feeling a needy heat rolling through her, strong enough to have her looking for one of the antique chairs shoved into one of the corners of the shop.

She panted for breath, head so foggy that it was hard to think about anything. The air smelled so sweet, and felt so heavy, and warm. She felt as if someone had dosed her tea with an aphrodisiac, and she was just stuck, waiting for it to wear off.

As soon as she managed to get enough of her mind about her to climb the stairs (a mental image of being pinned against the stairs and fucked, while she sucked someone off, assaulted her senses), she made her way up to her small flat. The scent of incense permeated even here, absorbed into the wood and furniture itself.

Melanie felt sluggish as she stripped out of her clothes. When had clothing become so difficult? She struggled with her shorts and panties, the articles not coming off as easily as they should have. Removing her shirt was marginally easier, but still inconvenient.

Everything should be convenient, she thought, slightly dazed as she finally flung the clothes in the general direction of her laundry basket, I'll have to wear something easier tomorrow.

She headed over to the bed, too tired and too horny to eat anything, taking up the large, mirror-shined wooden dildo, with a wide, textured knot near the base, that she didn't remember having must have left out that morning.

No lube was needed. Her arousal dripped from her as she picked up the toy and lowered herself onto it, feeling right and complete for the first time all day. Subtle texture and ridges pressed into her pussy walls, sending a thrill through her.

Like a dam had burst, every fantasy she'd had through the day came back to her, nearly obliterating her thoughts as she rode the phallic toy sliding more and more of it into herself. Had she been more aware, she would have been surprised when the textured knot slipped into her, a delightful ridge pressing into her g-spot as she clenched around it. Her fingers barely brushed her clit. What was left of her mind was blown away like cobwebs on the wind as a powerful climax overtook her.

Everything in here was a product. Everything here was convenient. She was a product, both of and for this place. She needed to be made convenient.

The energy that flowed out of her left her entirely exhausted. With the arousing and comforting mantra of a convenient life repeating in her head, she passed out with the wooden dildo still inside of her, held in by the knot.

_______________________________________________________

The Shop enjoyed the rush of energy that flooded it as its owner squirmed and climaxed on the gift it had left for her, the fantasies it had planted in her head taking hold even more, becoming normal, with every orgasm she had.

It had molded her uncle, down a different, more violent path, in much the same way. It had to admit, this path was far more desirable, and certainly less dangerous than the other.

As Melanie slept, with this new energy, it shifted the reality of itself. The incense grew sweeter, and more intoxicating. It became invisible to anyone who would not approve of its plans, hiding its entrances--it had many--from any who were likely to tell, and revealing itself to any who seemed likely to not question their luck.

_______________________________________________________

Her head was foggy when she woke. She hardly remembered yet another climax, a light breakfast, or her half-dazed wander down to the main shop, dressed in a short skirt she hadn't worn since she was a teenager, and tight shirt with a zipper for easier removal.

She was happy to find the place was already open for the day. Maybe she had forgotten to close up last night? She couldn't really remember.

Oh, a customer.

"Mornin', s'there anything I can help you wiv?" Melanie's voice was a little distant.

A young woman, with spiky blue hair, and almost radioactive green eyes set down a little gem-stone necklace, decorated with wire wrapping that looked like something from a tentacled sea-monster, along with a styrofoam cup of tea and a package of tastykakes, "This, and a pack of Marlboro cherry," she was staring obviously at the shopkeeper's cleavage as she spoke.

"Right," she turned to grab a pack, something telling her she had no need to ID the young woman, as she set the pack down and added everything up, giving her the price, and finishing the transaction as if it were second nature.

A brief thought about having never seen some of these products before came to mind, but she shrugged it off the same way she shrugged off, focusing instead on the building feeling of lust as the customer took her items.

"Oh, did you want to wear it out?"

The young woman looked up, "Hm?" She seemed distracted.

"The necklace. I can help you put it on." It felt like she was speaking without thinking.

The customer shrugged, "Oh...er...yeah, sure."

Melanie worked quickly, leaning over the counter and straining at the zipper on her shirt as she carefully put the necklace onto her, just tight enough to not slip off over her head, and loose enough not choke. She watched as goosebumps stood up on the punk girl's skin, letting her fingertips ghost over her neck lightly before she pulled back and sat back down, throwing out the cardboard packaging.

"There you go. Have a nice day. I'll be seeing you again, very soon."

Author's note: This is a bit of a short chapter, but I'm currently working on some other stuff for another story in the same universe, revolving around those who bought legitimately supernatural items from the Shop, to fun effect. I am willing to take requests and ideas for magically naughty items and their potential effects, so feel free to ask! The worst I can say is no. :> Oh, also, at the anon from the last chapter, I was seriously tempted to wait three years until this one, just to be a jerk and say at least it wasn't four years, but I decided that was a bit too mean, so ya got lucky. ;P