Convenient Sleaze Ch. 01

Story Info
Sleazy interracial happenings at our place.
1.9k words
3.78
11.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

PARODY SERIES... FUNNY AND VIOLENT... AND SLEAZY

"Baby... I'm gonna go check the laundromat. I'll be right back." My wife Aryana gives me a kiss and heads back to our laundromat. We run a triple threat convenience stop. A store, car wash, and laundromat. They're all connected. The car wash and laundromat are out back in the parking lot.

I watch that beautifully bodaceous black butt head on out the door of the store and just smile. Fucking fine ass woman. She looks back and wiggles her thick ass for me and blows me a real sexy kiss, licking her well experienced tongue out at me. She waves all sexy and walks back to check out things at the laundromat. It's a pretty profitable setup we've got here. We make good money... and have a whole lotta fun... you'll see. It's a win/win.

Aryana struts her fine black ass into the laundromat, looking around. No customers right now. She hears some commotion from the office. She walks over to the door and hears yelling. The door is ajar, so she looks in. A young black chick is robbing Spencer. He works for us. Chubby white dork. He's pissing his pants with that Glock pointed at his face. The black bitch has a black bandana and sunglasses covering her face so you can't see her.

"GIVE ME THAT GOD DAMN MONEY, CRACKER! NOW!!" She points the gun right at Spencer's pineapple shaped, trembling with fear head. Poor dude is scared shitless, crying and shaking his chubby ass off. He gets the money out of the locked drawer and gives it to the angry black bitch. She jerks it away from his wildly shaking hands and slaps him.

Aryana pulls her skin tight black jeans up her right leg and grabs her little revolver she keeps down there. Can never be too careful round this fucking place. She pulls her pants leg back down and quickly pushes the door open, pointing the gun at the back of the female robber's head.

"You picked the wrong motherfuckin' joint to rob, bitch!" My boss bitch woman grabs the robber's gun and slaps her upside the head.

"Handcuff the bitch, Spencer. They're in the top drawer. James loves to use em on me." Aryana directs our poor, piss covered worker. He wipes his eyes and takes a deep breath, then reaches into the drawer and pulls out the red fuzzy handcuffs. They look all freaky and shit, but they're real fucking handcuffs. Same as the cops use. Got a hot blonde chick friend of mine to freak em up for me.

Aryana yanks the female robber's bandana off. She's hot. About 18. Nice tits and ass. She's wearing a tight black tank top and black leather pants. Aryana looks her over and smirks. She slaps her face again... hard.

"Fuckin' bitch! You gon call 5-0 on me now, I bet. Bitch!" The black chick has an angry scowl all over that real pretty young face.

Aryana grabs her black braids and yanks em back hard. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, HO!" Aryana spits in her face. The young black robber gets even angrier, giving my baby the meanest look ever.

Aryana shuts the door and looks over at Spencer. He's finally calmed down, a huge piss stain all over the front of his gray sweatpants. It's running down his legs, pooling on the floor.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY EMPLOYEE! YOU FUCKIN' HO! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING MESS! YOU'RE GONNA CLEAN IT UP! LICK IT UP, BITCH! NOW!!" Aryana kicks the back of the robber's knees, knocking her to the floor. She winks naughtily at Spencer. He smirks deviously back. Business is definitely gonna pick up now.

The robber defiantly stays put, fuming with anger and disgust. "Bitch, I ain't lickin' up no fuckin' white motherfucka's piss. FUCK DAT SHIT!!"

"Oh... You're licking it up. And, we're gonna have some fun with you're fuckin' bitch ass too!" Spencer has a huge, dirty grin on his pasty white face. His fat white dick explodes outta his sweatpants as he pulls em down. Aryana excitedly licks her ruby red, luscious lips at the sight.

"Oh yeah... we're gonna have some fun with you, bitch!" Aryana slaps the shit outta that young black robber on her knees. She's still got the gun pointed at the back of her head. The robber shakes her head in pain, grimacing from the force of the slap.

"My boy Spencer is gonna rape yo bitch ass while I watch!" Aryana once again winks at Spencer and picks the robber up.

"FUCK NAW!! AIN'T NO CRACKER RAPIN' ME!! FUCK NAW!!" Her protests make no difference at all. She tries to jerk herself away from my wife, but it's useless. Aryana knees her hard in the gut and pistol whips her. It knocks the bitch out.

Aryana lays her on the desk and yanks her leather pants and black panties down. She moves around the desk, stroking Spencer's big ass fat white dick as she moves past him. She sits back in the chair behind the desk and smirks her gorgeous black ass off, revolver in hand. She puts the robber's gun in the desk and locks the drawer.

"Fuck that bitch silly, baby." Aryana rocks in the chair, smiling. She pulls her black sports bra up and starts playing with her very soft, smooth and jiggly, black 38Ds. Those thick, dark nipples are so hard and lush. She's got some of the prettiest nipples ever. She pulls em, twists em and shakes em silly, letting em snap back into place over and over.

Spencer gets behind the unconscious black bitch and slap her young ass repeatedly, squeezing it rough too. He eight and a half inch, fat, white uncircumsized dick wobbles and shakes, dripping precum from the feel of that amazingly jiggly and round, black, 18 year old butt.

"Rape her good." Aryana encourages him, smirking playfully and licking her luscious red lips, squeezing her big, jiggly left titty while she waves the revolver with her right hand.

Spencer nods and grins... and slams up that tight black twat. He rapes that black bitch hard, the force pushing the desk towards Aryana. She grabs it. Spencer keeps power drilling all the way up that black pussy, pounding harder and harder, force fucking and stretching it, feeling it throb all over his fat white invader.

The bitch wakes up, looking around and shaking her sore head. "WHAT DA FUCK!! GET THAT WHITE FUCKIN' DICK OUTTA ME, BITCHHHHH!! STOP IT!! FUCKIN' CRACKER MOTHERFUCKA!!" She spits over at Aryana and tries to pull away from Spence's violently raping white rod... but no luck. He keeps brutally rough fucking her young black hole even fucking harder, pulling her black braids hard and slapping her thick, jiggly ass even harder. He smacks it so much it turns red.

The desk shakes and moves. Aryana laughs, leaning back and swinging around in the chair, mocking the robber, swinging her revolver around, then pointing it at the young black bitch . Aryana spits at the robber who lays her head on the desk, grimacing and grunting, so fucking angry, from the rough rape of her black pussy by my chubby white employee.

Spencer grunts loud and cums. He cums a lot too. He slams into that throbbing black cunt each time he shoots out a fat spurt of jizz... and there's a lot of it. The black robber screams angrily from all that slimy white dick cream exploding up her 18 year old black twat.

"Good." Aryana gets up and slowly walks around the Spencer, all cocky and boss bitch style. She yanks the robber's head back and spits in her face, then pushes her head into the desk.

"Good boy, Spencer." She commends him on his rape job. She pulls his fat, cum dripping white dick outta that formerly tight black pussy and leans over, sucking it in, ravenously licking all around it in her mouth as she bobs her black head on it, greedily sucking out every last drop of white dick slime in it.

"Mmmmmmm. So good." Aryana winks at Spencer. She grabs the robber's head and pulls it all the way back. She's git the means scowl ever on her beautiful black face. Aryana smirks and kisses her, spitting out a few drops of Spencer's cum into her mouth, making her taste it.

"See... I told your bitch ass!" Aryana mockingly laughs at her and pushes her head back down onto the desk.

"Now... lick that piss up... or I'm calling the cops. And I'm sure they'll believe me over your bitch ass. I'm close personal friends with the chief's wife. So... get to it, bitch!" Aryana sits on the desk and shakes her eyebrows at the angry robber.

The young bitch doesn't wanna do it. "FUCK NAW! I AIN'T LICKIN' UP NO CRACKER'S PISS! FUCK... NAW!! MOTHERFUCKA JUST RAPED ME!"

"And it was good." Spencer mocks her, slapping that super curvy black booty again. The robber snears back at him and spits at him.

After a few more minutes of mocking and angry protest, the bitch finally realizes she has no choice. She's already on parole. She ends up angrily leaning down and licking up the piss puddle from the floor as Aryana takes pics and flips her off. She and Spencer laugh... and Spencer plays with himself.

The young black robber spits piss at Aryana and Spencer, but she finishes lapping it all up from the dank, dingy concrete floor. She pukes all over the floor when she's finished. Aryana and Spencer keep laughing at her.

"OK... you can go. But, keep your fucking mouth shut... or I'll have you locked up for robbery and assault. Stupid bitch!" Aryana takes the cuffs off and gives the black bitch an angry look, waving her out the door with the revolver. The robber gets up, pulls her pants up and runs out the door, angry as fuck.

"That was fun." Aryana tells Spencer. His dick is hard again so she decides to have a little more fun herself. Spencer fucks Aryana on the desk, her right leg on his shoulder, his hands all over her gorgeous, jilly black cans as he pounds up her pussy.

"That's it! Fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEE! Yeahhhhhhh!" She squirts all over that fat white dick right before he pulls out and cums up towards her sexually heated face. Aryana sticks her tongue out and kaso at the massive amount of flying sperm. It soaks her face, hair and chest.

"Wow... that's a lot of cum. Tastes good too." Aryana sucks a glob off her finger. Spencer just grins and sweats.

"OK, whiteboy... it's time to get back to work. Fun time's over." Aryana playfully slaps Spencer's sweaty, chubby face.

"Let me know if you run into any more robbers." She laughs as she grabs a towel from her desk and cleans herself cum free. Spencer laughs too, not knowing though if the next robber will be as hot... and as fuckable as this one.

After Aryana cleaned up she came back to the store and showed me the pics, telling me about the whole scene. We ended up fucking right there at the cash register. My foot long white dick buried up her thick black tail as we waited on customers. They just took pics, cheered and went about their business. She squirted seven times and enthusiastically drank my entire thick wad of creamy dick goo... and my whole avalanche of piss that came out right after. She's such a nasty, beautiful slut. Our business is growing and it's flowing... with freaky shit and nasty sex. God bless it all. Ha ha ha.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers