Convenient - The Missing Pieces

Story Info
What did Allison & Erik do? How about Eric & the strippers?
5.4k words
3.83
15.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers

There was so much speculation and discussion about my story Convenient and what really happened with Allison and Erik as well as Eric and the strippers. I decided to follow up and explain both. I suggest you read Convenient before reading this; otherwise, you won't understand how this relates.

--------------

Allison & Erik

"Buy me another drink," I instructed Erik. He grinned, and as he signaled for the bartender, I put a hand on his to stop him. "On second thought, can we get a bottle sent to my room?"

Erik gave me a knowing wink. "I think you have a minibar in your room," he said as he stood up. "Why don't we just get what we need there?"

I nodded and stood up, gathering my things. "Ok, that sounds even better."

We made our way to my room. Erik had his hands on me the whole way, first just putting his arm around me, but he quickly moved to groping my ass. I let him.

When we got in the elevator, he pulled me into an embrace, and we began to make out. It was intense. He was the first man I'd kissed passionately other than my husband since I was a young girl. It had an immediate effect on me. I became incredibly turned on. I could tell he was, as well. His cock was hard and grinding against me. That only added to my arousal.

By the time we reached my hotel room, I was in heat. I struggled to get the door open with Erik's tongue in my mouth and his hand up my skirt. I found the key-card and managed to unlock the door, separating long enough to go inside and shut the door.

We practically fell on the bed. I pushed Erik on his back and straddled him, pulling my dress up and over my head, exposing my body to this stranger. All I had one was a lacy black bra that barely contained my breasts and a matching black thong. I unhooked the front clasp of the bra and slid it off, revealing my bare 36D breasts. Erik's hands moved to squeeze them roughly.

"Are you allowed to squeeze a stripper's tits like that?" I asked, staring down at him.

"Not usually, at least not in the main rooms," He replied as he continued to caress me. "Usually, you're not allowed to touch much, letting the girls have control of the contact."

"Oh? I like the sound of that," I said, then grabbed his hands and shoved them down onto the bed. Simultaneously, I rubbed my crotch against his cock, his pants, and my thong in the way.

"And do they do this?" I asked as I slowly rotated my hips, rubbing my pussy against his erection.

"Oh yes," he groaned, "you're a natural. You ever thought of being a stripper?"

"Not until tonight," I admitted. I slowly leaned forward and rubbed my breasts against Erik's face. He tried to suck on a nipple that got dangerously close to his lips, but I pulled it away just in time. I pressed his face into my cleavage and rubbed back and forth before slowly working my way down his body, dragging my breasts over his shirt and down until I was rubbing my tits against his raging erection.

"Yeah!" he blurted out, "You're damn good at it!"

"Do they ever touch your cock?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Sometimes, they may grab it or rub it through your pants," he explained. I gripped his hard dick in my hand and squeezed it. "Yeah, like that."

"But only through the pants?" I asked.

"I've been to some strip clubs where you may go into a more private area, and they'll take your cock out and play with it." He revealed.

"For a fee?" I asked.

"A tip," he corrected me.

I undid the buckle of his belt, unsnapped his trousers, and slowly slid the zipper down. Reaching inside, I found his cock and pulled it free, stroking it up and down slowly. "They do this?" I asked.

"Sometimes," he groaned.

"You think some stripper did this to my husband tonight?" I asked.

"Most likely," Erik said. "I bet she sucked his cock, too."

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" I asked.

"I do," Erik said with a groan as my hand continued to work his shaft.

"What's my stripper name?" I asked playfully.

"Bambi," Erik said. "I always found Bambi to be fun girls."

"Bambi?" I asked with a grin. "Tell Bambi what you want her to do."

Erik chuckled, then complied. "I want you to suck my cock, Bambi."

I moaned and leaned forward, opening my mouth and taking his cock inside. It felt different than my husband. It was slightly thicker and longer, with more of a curve. I began to suck his cock, moving my mouth up and down.

"Oh fuck, Allison," he said, but I cut him off, pulling my mouth off his erection.

"No! Call me, Bambi!" I scolded him.

"Suck that dick, Bambi," he said. "You little slut."

I took him back into my mouth and massaged his balls as I gave him the best blowjob I've ever given anyone. I tried so hard to please him. I lost myself in what I was doing. All I could think of was some girl sucking my husband's cock. I sucked more aggressively, and Erik groaned. Then, without any warning, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved me down, forcing his cock into my throat.

"Suck my fucking cock, you fucking whore!" He bellowed. I tried to pull away, but he held me tightly in place. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. Suddenly, his cock seemed to swell, and then he was cumming. It was either gag or swallow. I swallowed as fast as I could. I was able to get most of it, but some ran out of my mouth and down my chin.

"Yeah, you fucking slut, take that cum!" he shouted. I suddenly became acutely aware of what I was doing and with whom. I tried to pull away again, harder than before and managed to get his cock out of my mouth.

Erik pushed me onto the bed and grabbed my thong, ripping it down and off. His hands went between my legs, roughly trying to rub me and finger me. "Yeah, I'm going to fuck you hard, you fucking whore! That's what you want, isn't it!"

I pushed him away and jumped off the bed. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled at him. "Get out before I scream for help, you prick!"

"Hey! Hold on!" Erik declared, holding his hands up. "I thought you wanted this?"

"Get out of my room!" I shrieked, then ran into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.

I heard him shuffling around, muttering, "Crazy fucking bitch, before leaving and slamming the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and started to cry.

How could I have done that? How could I have sucked another man's cock? I opened the door and grabbed my phone. I desperately tried to call my husband, but he didn't answer.

"Please answer the phone!" I begged, but nobody heard me. I dropped the phone and went to the minibar. I cracked open an airplane bottle of Jack Daniels and drained it, then another right behind it. I was overwhelmed with shame, humiliation, and anger. I was angry at myself for being so stupid. I was angry with Eric for lying to me, and for being with a stripper doing, God knows what. I was angry that I had another man's cum in my stomach.

I went back into the bathroom and tried to make myself throw up, but I only managed to give myself the dry heaves. Eventually, I crawled into bed with my shame and passed out.

Eric & the Stripper

"Don't be a pussy, Dave," Eric said to his best friend over lunch. "It's just the best strip club in town. How often do we get a chance to cut loose? We need Tina to keep an eye on the girls for me."

"Dude, it's your wife who's out of town, not mine," Dave replied. "It's a school night. No way will Tina will let me out. It's bad enough. I'm going to be glued to the TV all night. I can't ask her to watch your daughters, too, while we go out to get strange tits and asses in our faces."

"Well, shit," Eric said, sounding greatly disappointed. "You didn't come last time, either. Allison won't be going on another trip for a while. We won't get to go the Lodge for a while."

"You've gone there every time she's gone out of town for at least the last six months, why don't you just stay home tonight."

"Fuck that! I want to see Brittany again," Eric explained. "She's fucking amazing."

"You're playing with fire, Eric," Dave said. "I'm not sure I want to know the sordid details."

"Yeah, maybe it's better you don't know," I agreed. "I'm just worried about the girls. I don't like leaving them alone."

"There ya go," Dave replied, trying to convince Eric to be responsible. "You should be a good dad and go home."

Dave was failing miserably.

"Naa, Maggie's almost thirteen. I think she can handle watching her little sister for a few hours," Eric stated, trying to convince himself. "I'll make an early night of it."

They ended their lunch. Dave went home and did his best to cover for Eric later that evening when Allison called, but failed at that, too. Eric went back to work, but left early and headed to the gentleman's club just past 4 PM. He wasn't meeting his two buddies there until around 5 PM. He was impatient and couldn't wait to see Brittany.

They had met several months back on another of Allison's trips. It had begun innocently enough, but Eric couldn't get enough of the young, sexy stripper. She made him feel desired, and even though he knew it was just a fantasy, part of him relished the attention the beautiful girl gave him. In ways, it felt more real than what he had with Allison.

Intellectually he knew that the attention and devotion Brittany gave him only lasted inside their little bubble. But, from the moment he arrived at the club, and she sat down with him until he paid the bill and left, she was his. In a way, Eric loved her but doubted she felt the same. Eric knew, to Brittany, he was just a customer - maybe a friend, but nothing more. He could handle that.

Mitch arrived at 4:55 and looked around for Eric. He found him in a dimly lit booth not too far from the main stage with Brittany seated on his lap. She was wearing a sexy and elegant gown that just barely covered her assets and accentuated them well. A few minutes later, Tony, Eric's remaining cohort, arrived.

"Baby, I have to go on stage," Brittany announced after they had all placed drink orders. "I'm up after Amber. You have maybe two songs before I have to get ready. Unless you want to buy me off."

"Not this time," Eric said. "I actually like watching you dance."

Brittany grinned. "Alright, so I have to go on the other stages, too, before I come back. I'll be gone maybe twenty minutes."

The drinks arrived, and everyone clinked glasses. By then, two other girls had come by to hang out with Mitch and Tony. Brittany hugged Eric and excused herself. A few minutes later, she came out from the cave entrance and onto the main stage, giving Eric a wink and a smile. He grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

He admired her body as she shimmied and moved on the stage, slowly and gradually losing her dress and bra. He felt pangs of jealousy when other men stood at the stage, and she went to them, giving them her full attention, rubbing her breasts in their faces and whispering seductively to them. The jealousy was short-lived and replaced with pride in knowing that when she finished dancing, she was coming back to him.

Near the end of her set, he walked down to the stage while her back was turned, staring at her perfect ass, fully exposed by the tiny little thong she had on. When she turned around and saw him, she smiled broadly and came to him, leaning down and whispering, "You are so sweet. Stay there until I finish so nobody else comes up."

"With pleasure," Eric replied, placing his hands behind his back.

Brittany kissed his cheek and then pulled his face between her tits, letting them lightly brush against his skin, just enough to turn him on, but not allow him to feel too much. When she finished her set, she disappeared back into the cave, wearing only her thong, a pair of thigh-high stockings and heels.

Eric turned his attention back to his companions. A chocolate-skinned beauty named Jasmine was giving Mitch an energetic lap dance. She had her back to him, rubbing her ass on his pants with her luscious brown boobs on full display. Tony was nowhere to be seen.

Eric took the opportunity to check his phone. He had a missed call from Maggie, his daughter. Instead of calling her, he tapped out a quick message, letting her know he was going to be a little late. He told her he had stopped by a sports bar to watch the game. There was no message or call from Allison, which wasn't unusual. She usually checked in later.

Eric wondered what Brittany was doing in the other room. He realized how dumb that was. He knew full well what she was doing, but was more concerned about how many men had approached her to put their dollars in her g-string.

After twenty minutes, Brittany was still not back. At thirty minutes, Eric needed to pee, so he made a quick trip to the men's room. To get there, he had to pass through the adjoining room, which had another small stage. Eric expected Brittany to have made her way there by that time, but to his surprise, she was not there. He casually glanced around for her but didn't see her dancing anywhere.

When he came out of the men's room moments later, he saw her sitting on a guy's lap over in the corner of the room, still practically naked. The guy seemed to be enjoying the way her hips were moving. Brittany tossed her head back, letting her long hair brush the top of her ass cheeks as she turned her head from side to side. Eric looked away, feeling a mixture of emotions, and went back to his seat.

Fortunately, Tony had ordered him another whiskey, so he took a big swig and leaned back in his seat. A sexy blonde in white bra and panties approached and offered to join him. Eric looked her up and down slowly. She had an incredible body, but his heart wasn't in it. He smiled and declined, letting her know he was waiting on his friend to come back.

A few seconds later, he saw Brittany walking his way, with a huge smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. The way she looked at him made him melt. Just the way Brittany smiled made any thoughts of jealousy drift away. That look said she was here for him. He felt his heart swelling, as well as his cock. She was topless and walked with confidence across the room, never breaking eye contact with him. As she got closer, he realized that her g-string was filled with money, making her look almost like a walking flower.

She skipped over and plopped down next to Eric, kissing him on the cheek. "Miss me?" she asked.

"More than you know," Eric replied, putting his arm around the nearly naked beauty.

Brittany moaned and cuddled in close and whispered, "You make me feel special."

"You are special," Eric assured her.

"Ok!" Brittany declared happily. "I'm yours for a while. I don't have to go back on until later."

Just then, Eric's cell phone started buzzing. He pulled it out of his pocket and saw that Allison was calling. He hit the button to ignore it and dropped the phone on the table, next to his glass of whiskey.

"The wife?" asked Brittany as she pushed Eric back into the seat and began to grind against him. "Forget about her. You're mine right now."

The phone chirped a moment later, indicating Eric had a new voicemail. He thought about checking it, just in case there was a problem, but Brittany's boobs in his face made him forget all about it. When the phone rang again, Brittany picked it up and turned it off. "There, no more interruptions."

"I should make sure everything's alright," Eric suggested. Brittany took his hands and put them on her ass cheeks.

"Maybe you should check if my ass is alright," she said playfully.

With that, any thought of calling his wife back was lost. Eric drank more and spent the next couple of hours being teased and tormented by the sexy stripper. His cock was aching from being hard for so long and from the rough grinding Brittany had given it. He had nearly cum in his pants several times, but she was very skilled at what she did and knew when to back off and just how much pressure to apply.

Finally, Brittany whispered in Eric's ear, "I have to go to the little girl's room. While I'm gone, I'll check if I have to go on again." She gave his cock a quick squeeze and left with a wink.

Eric let out a long sigh. His buddies were both off somewhere else in the club, and he was alone at the table. He looked for his phone, but couldn't find it. A few minutes later, when Brittany came back, he asked her if she knew where it was. She grinned, "Yes, I know. It's my secret."

He was about to protest, but Brittany cut him off. "I'm going to have to go for a while. I have to go on stage, and I'm pretty sure some guys in the other room want me to hang out with them a bit. It may be a while before I can get back."

"Aww, that sucks," Eric said, showing his disappointment.

"Unless you want to buy me off," Brittany suggested.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"Well, if you take me to the champagne room, I get out of going on stage," she explained. "You have to buy a bottle of Champagne, but we can go to a much more private area and have some fun. If not, I'll be gone for an hour or so. I'm sorry, baby, but that's my job."

"Yeah, I know," Eric said. "How much does it cost?"

"I can get Linda to come tell you about it," Brittany suggested. "Want me to get her?"

"Sure."

A couple of minutes passed, then Brittany returned with the server who had been getting their drinks all night. "Hey, Brittany tells me you want to take her to the Champagne room?"

"Yeah," Eric replied. He hadn't actually made up his mind, but he felt awkward to say no at this point. "How much is it, exactly?"

"Well, it's one-fifty," Linda explained. "That gets you a bottle of Champagne and a private area for you and Brittany to share it. Will you guys want any strawberries and whipped cream?"

Eric blushed and looked to Brittany, who only smiled that epic smile of hers. "Yeah, sure," Eric immediately answered.

With that, Linda gathered up their drinks and led them through the club into a much darker room full of very large, plush, and comfortable booths. One of the bouncers appeared, carrying the Champagne. Eric was confused but just went with it. Brittany took his hand and guided him to a seat, then straddled his lap.

"This is much better," she said as she looked up into his eyes. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah, much," he agreed.

The next couple of hours were a bit of a blur. Eric was in a heightened state of arousal, teasing Brittany as much as she was teasing him. He repeatedly tried to do more, but she skillfully kept the contact within the rules. He hadn't been this horny and frustrated since his high school days.

At some point, Mitch and a Latina stripper named Carmen joined them in the Champagne Room. Tony had gone home hours earlier. Mitch seemed as intent on closing the place down as Eric. Carmen, it turned out, was Brittany's roommate and best friend, and the two girls turned the private booth into a fun party until Brittany had to burst Eric's fantasy bubble.

"You know, my shift ended a couple of hours ago, and I've just been staying here to hang out with you," she explained.

Eric was completely flattered that she had stuck around for him. That is until he realized she was charging him for all the time. "But, it's time for Carmen and me to go home, so I hate to do it, but can we settle up?"

"Oh," Eric said, the reality of the situation suddenly crashing down on him. For a while, he had forgotten that she was charging money to sit with him. For a while, it had seemed like a date and that she was there because she wanted to be. "Sure, I mean, how much do I owe you?" he asked nervously.

Brittany bit her lip, "Well, it's like twenty bucks a song."

"Each song?" Eric asked, nearly choking.

"Yeah," Brittany said, looking sad. "But, I wasn't dancing for you the whole time, and I mean not when I wasn't here."

"So, how much then?" Eric asked, afraid of the answer.

"It's like thirty dances," Brittany said, apparently too afraid to say the price.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers
12