All Comments on 'Convenient - The Missing Pieces'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
One thing

How come Allison's pussy was so sore if she only gave Erik a BJ?

Appreciate the follow up.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"Eric shoved his cock into my pussy. I winced as it was sore"

So why was Allison's pussy sore in the original chapter? In this one you claim she blew Erik but he didn't so much as penetrate her. After apparently nearly being raped, it's not like she was going to furiously get herself off with a vibrator after she kicked him out. In this chapter there was no reason for her discomfort.

"I hadn't realized how turned on I was"

Which means Allison was wet when her husband fucked her, so she wasn't sore because she was too dry for penetration. She was sore because the sleazy asshole she picked up in the bar pounded her pussy the previous night.

Which basically means your explanation of events is not consistent with the first chapter.

The husband was a terrible father for leaving a 13-year-old alone so he could be teased by strippers. That still doesn't excuse Allison for being a hypocritical whore.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
Cheaters

Regardless of explanation they are cheaters. Oral is still sex. She blew him and swallowed and he licked her to climax. Both are shitty people. She is weak and easily gave in to erik based only on what she imagined what he was doing and erik was leading on. He spent 4 months at a strip club getting farther along each time and risking children. Both deciding not to have intercourse came far too late.

I did enjoy the story and appreciated the follow up. Leaves room for a part 3. Do they confess and believe or do they suspect more and fail with trust lost? Did brittany take pics or record stuff?

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

She mentioned she had a vibrator with her. She also mentioned wanting to use it with her hubby. Is it that far of a leap that she had been using it a lot while gone? Doesn't mean it was sore from fucking Erik.

red_woodred_woodover 4 years ago
Crime and punishment II

Hi,

The read was good, but

Missed the 'sore pussy' in the first story,

Instead of making them both out as innocent, mayde go with the 9 month thing

And his rebutal

All the best

Red_wood

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

The point I tried to make in the first story was that they both did bad things. Neither was innocent.

Seems so many people wanted to blame her more. I find that viewpoint fairly biased. She got drunk, was pissed at her hubby and had an unplanned, one-time encounter. Her hubby intentionally went to a strip club, intending to do things with strippers that would not pass the wife test. I assumed many people know that things can go pretty far at some strip clubs. I was at one in New York where two strippers gave me a BJ in a "vip" booth (like a dressing room). It could be far from "innocent".

Yet, people missed the point of the story and blamed the wife. So, I wrote part 2 to explain what they had done. My hope was it would help balance the wrongness as I had intended.

But, again, people seem hell bent to blame the wife. I almost had the husband fuck the stripper but backed off on it as I didn't want either of them to cross that line.

I probably should have had her react to Erik fingering her with a wince to show her pussy was already sore from vibrator abuse. That would have removed all doubt.

But, if you ever read my stories, you will note I like to leave a little doubt. I don't like spelling things out too well. I like my readers to think and make up their own interpretations.

Anyway, I am thinking of a part 3. Allison insists on Eric taking her to the Lodge and lo and behold, Brittany is there.

KB

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"Is it that far of a leap that she had been using it a lot while gone?"

If she was fucking herself senseless with a dildo, why pick up Erik? Surely she would have had trouble sitting down that night if she'd been masturbating so much she was sore a day later?

There's also no mention of her being sore in chapter 1 until after she fucked the sleazy douchebag.

In this chapter, after she kicked Erik out, she apparently got drunk, dry heaved in the bathroom then collapsed in bed. There's no mention of her being so turned on at nearly being raped, that she fucks the vibrator in a frenzy... enough to be sore the following evening.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Was satisfied

Was satisfied at previous end. All this added was to show that both were cheating.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
A Husband Regularly Watching Porn And Going To Strip Joint Is Cheating

What are the reasons given in LW stories why the wife cheating is wrong:

1. The husband would compare himself to the other man. Was he a better lover, did he have a bigger cock, did he make his wife cum better. Makes the husband feel sexually feel inadequate.

2. Wife's "intimacy" focus was divided. Her husband didn't have the wife's full intimacy focus.

3. Of course, the husband go crazy if the wife purchases lingerie or pays for hotel room for her lover. Used "their money" on another man besides him.

4. When the man is younger with a fit body, the husband often feels sorry for himself. How could he compete with that better body, when he is 40, has to work a full time job, and help raise kids.

5. The wife gave to someone else what she had vowed to only give her husband.

A husband that watches porn regularly and masturbates to it, and/or once in a while goes to a strip joint does the following to a wife:

1. A man has so much sexual energy. A husband who is masturbating to porn on a regular basis cannot be bringing his A game to the bedroom to his wife. Thus, depriving his wife of his best sexual side.

2. Wife has to worry about is he comparing my 40 year old ass to those hot 20 year old girls he sees in porn, or in the strip clubs. She would feel inadequate every time she got naked in front of him. Begrudges the fact that she is not enough for him. How is it fair that he likely compares her to all those other young hotties, when she is older, had children, works full time and has most of the responsibility for the house and raising the children.

3. Wife not getting husband's best in bed. Husband wants quickies, because he has less sexual energy. Husband thinks what he watches in porn is what women want/need sexually, when in porn women are paid to pretend that what they want and need is what the men want. Distorts men's views on women's needs, and he brings that distorted view to the bedroom with his wife.

So, yeah, regular porn consumption by men and/or visiting strip joints must feel the same to women, as their cheating feels to men. I think if our wives consumed as much porn as so many men do, and they were constantly masturbating to it and didn't want to have as much sex with us because of that, then that would piss us off. The same if our wives went to male strip joints on even a semi-regular basis, where they watched these young men with muscular bodies, and then came home to the typical American middle aged husband (not that the average female in the US is any thinner). How would he feel?

Since my early 20's the vast majority of times I've gone to strip clubs have been with girlfriends, my current wife and my ex-wife. I've probably been to strip joints twice in my life by myself, and with buddies a handful of times at the most in the last 20 plus years. But with women I've gone a bunch of times, and it's a shared event. Though I haven't done it for a while with my wife. Kid and age I guess.

And I connected regular consumption of porn and my reduced desire for sex with sexual partners when I was in my 20's. Every blue moon I watch porn, but again most of the time it's been with the woman in my life.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
I Think This Story Is Reconfirmation of Their Relationship

In a long term relationship (20, 30, 40 year) there are going to be times where you feel like are you missing something. You're going to have temptations. In this story, both of them have been going through that, were tempted, and yes they went to a certain degree, but they both realized how important their marriage was to them and they pulled back.

That to me means it's a good marriage. To never be tempted, to never try to see what you may be missing out in life, may be a lot worse characteristic than what this couple did. It may mean that you're just going through the motions, and not truly living life. If you're a thinking person, someone who expects to get a lot out of life, every once in a while you're going to question if you are in the right career, if your marriage is enough, if you should chuck it all in and do something totally different, etc. To have those thoughts, and even venturing into them to a certain degree is healthy for us on an individual basis, and for our development. The fact that these two reached the same conclusion that their marriage, and their spouse was extremely important to them, and that they don't want to hurt the other party is a confirmation of their love for one another.

The only part that was worrisome to me was Eric asking Brittany if she would want him if he left his wife. Made it sound like he stayed with his wife by default, and he didn't necessarily choose his wife over Brittany.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Faithful? Nah

Wait, What am I doing I'm married. Well written but totally unbelievable.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"Seems so many people wanted to blame her more."

Because Allison fucked Erik and her husband didn't do anything with the strippers!

"I like my readers to think and make up their own interpretations."

We did... and came to the obvious conclusion that she fucked another man. Attempting to retcon the extent of her infidelity because her actions made her seem like an appalling hypocrite, doesn't change what you wrote in the first chapter.

Everything points to consensual sex between Allison and Eric. There's line after line backing that up:

"I glanced at the messy bed and thought back on the previous night."

Where she fucked Erik.

"As my mind flashed back to the night before, I felt a wave of shame wash over me."

Because she fucked Erik.

"In all these years, I had never cheated on Eric"

Until last night, when she fucked Erik.

"I tried to wash away my guilt, but all I could do was curl up in the bottom and cry."

Because she fucked Erik.

"Should I confess my sins and tell him what I had done?"

Like the readers, her husband probably wouldn't be impressed that she fucked Erik.

"I stood up and bent over the bed and let him fuck me?"

She taunts Eric with her infidelity, telling him he's been cuckolded. Her revenge for him seeing strippers.

"Eric shoved his cock into my pussy. I winced as it was sore"

Because she spent all night being pounded by Erik.

"screaming out my husband's name. Or was it?"

Why the hell would she scream out her rapist's name in ecstasy?! The attempted rape you concocted to make her seem more sympathetic doesn't fit with the first chapter.

"Since the day we started dating, the only man to put his cock inside me has been named Eric."

She smugly admits to her infidelity, using the similar name ambiguity that her lover suggested!

"If we have an affair, you won't get caught if you scream my name while making love to your husband,"

Yep very convenient... Hence the title.

"under the circumstances, could I be all that pissed off?"

Not really. The whore fucked another man and her husband just looked at strippers.

" I will fuck the first convenient guy I find"

Because she just got away with her one-night stand.

Everything in the story shows that she fucked Eric. There is no room for any alternate explanation that fits. The soreness and particularly the quote about her screaming her rapist's name in ecstasy are perfect examples of glaring continuity issues you just introduced with this extra chapter.

That's not me and the other commenters showing bias... you reacted to the condemnation of the wife and tried to paint her in a better light, accidentally missing a few key points when you changed events. Please don't insult our intelligence and claim otherwise.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 4 years ago
This felt forced and unnecessary.

They were both guilty of conduct unbecoming. She more than he - in my opinion. They're both cheating, regardless of the spin you put on it. They'd both be happier if they divorced. But unlike a number of stories, I didn't feel like this story needed another chapter. People may have had different opinions on chapter 1, but chapter 2 still didn't deal with the fallout or consequences and didn't make me feel any better about their actions. Chapter 3 definitely isn't necessary.

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
HYPOCRISY

What a 'fuck' ?? Touching the 'lip' with 'tip',,,,,Squeezing all available meat mass, bull-doz every G-spot' , then claiming Chasity.

If this is not cheating !! ,then what is it ???

Neglecting small children and enjoying carnal pleasure, great

Must say 'ideal parents in love'

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Something else from the original story, that Powersworder (AND KingBandor) evidently missed, that shows "The Missing Pieces" to be an unreliable sequel to the original

"There was nothing to remind me of Erik, either, as I had refused to give him my phone number or email."

... Now where exactly would such a request be made? Before Allison invited Erik upstairs? Now that would be ridiculous. Way more likely he would have asked for her digits just before he left her room, after they've thoroughly fucked each other.

So yes... this follow-up was a mistake. It simply doesn't gel well with its predecessor, the author trying here VERY / WAY TOO HARD to convince us that his heroine did not, as he strongly implied previously, betrayed her marriage... and failing at it quite miserably. It would have been preferable if both Allison and Eric turned out to be cheaters (3rd base is still cheating, but whatever...), yet have them both regret their actions afterwards - 'would have been way more plausible then the mess we've ended up with.

Given the overall quality of this sequel, I would hope we will not be subject to a third part... but, since it wouldn't be my decision, might as well leave a request, if such a thing does indeed happen: if Allison ends up dragging Eric to the Lodge, on a night Brittany is working... Erik better be there as a patron.

It wouldn't be a proper final if the whole gang wasn't together.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

Wait, so the fact she didn't give him her number is proof she cheated? He could have asked any time. Sounds like you are clutching at straws.

KB

jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
Interesting commentary

Thought the original story was well written. All this follow up commentary , including KB's part two, is more entertaining than the story. Don't think most readers were biased against the wife, it's how the story was written. Unlike some, I don't see why this couple can't continue their marriage. They both had their moment of self-revulsion. KB explored "ye old double standard" more effectively in Bachelorette Party. In part one, I thought Allison took the best defense is a good offense approach.

So, now I've made my contribution to this immense commentary. Looking forward to something new from KB. I always find his stories interesting.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
RE: KB

"so the fact she didn't give him her number is proof she cheated?"

No. Mightyhorny just spotted another inconsistency between this chapter and the previous one.

When two people meet and start flirting with the intention of having a one-night stand, they don't exchange telephone numbers and email addresses during the seduction. It would just be weird! The time for exchanging contact details is in the post-coital afterglow, or the morning after when they're parting ways... assuming the sex was good enough to want a repeat.

The problem you introduced in this chapter, is adding the attempted rape to try to make the wife more sympathetic. Allison supposedly threw Erik out of the bedroom for being too rough... which means there was never a time when he'd ask for her email address and phone number.

Why would Erik ask for contact details before he fucked her? She might have been shit in bed.

The fact that so many details are tripping up your retcon of the previous chapter is actually proof that you're a good writer. In the original chapter, you wrote more than a dozen lines that each added flavour and subtext to Allison's fuckathon with Erik. It's because you added all that detail, that it's easy to see you're now trying to rewrite history.

When you have a plot in mind, stick to your guns. Retroactively trying to change the plot after you've finished a story is always a nightmare for the writer (trust me, I'm talking from experience).

A good example of this is the tv show "The Mentalist". The entire premise of the show was that the Protagonist was trying to find out the identity of "Red John", a mass murderer who killed his wife and daughter. The problem was, that the writers hadn't decided who it was going to be from the start. When they eventually did pick someone from the shortlist of possible suspects, they accidentally created a shitload of plotholes and continuity problems in all the previous seasons.

Just save yourself the headache and write this one off. A third chapter would only compound the problems.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
IMHO

KB, You have done a wonderful job of filling in some of the blanks to remove the readers ideas as to how far their “Unfaithfulness” went. I’ll stay with my first story comment that they both were Unfaithful even if neither one had intercourse. They both should feel jealousy and share the guilt if for different reasons. Eric’s guilt has been building up over those last six months. Allison’s guilt was pressured by jealousy and seduction by Erik. Allison was so lucky that she wasn’t raped. Maybe a Counselor or Couple Weekend would help their marriage relationship. Both want to claim to be Faithful to their Wedding vow. Thank You Again!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Typical

Like a broken record. Re-writing to make the wife look bad, but never as bad as the hypocrite husband and they live happily ever after as their cheating, swinging selves. Lol. Never any consequences for being unfaithful.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Wish I couldn’t relate

Felt like a “been there done that”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He's an even bigger idiot than I thought in part 1. This a 1 too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS WRITER IS A CUCK TRAILER PARK TRASH

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You're as idiotic as the shit you write my dear repressed homosexual.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two worthless cheating pieces of shit

gifoncegifonce7 days ago

I liked it. Sex is sex, temptation is temptation. Loving wives is the section where you find both and people that surrender to the pleasure. Youbson't like? Youbdon't read and migrate to "romance". If you are a fan of the autodafé go back to middle age or take a plane to Afghanistan or Iran

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Convenient Previous Part
Convenient Series Info