Convenient - The Missing Pieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's six-hundred dollars!" Eric spat out. "Six hundred dollars???"

Brittany nodded, "Yeah, I mean, that's right, but I thought you realized by now. You've been coming here for months."

"Yeah, but we never spent this much time together," Eric responded. "I didn't realize it added up so fast."

Brittany nodded. "Sorry, I hate this part of it, I really do. I like you a lot. I don't want you to be upset, but I thought you knew. Why don't we make it four hundred this time."

"No, no," Eric said, suddenly feeling guilty. "That's not fair to you. Six hundred is fine." He fished his wallet out and cracked it open. Fortunately, he had gone by the bank before coming, just in case, but he got enough money to last a week or two. He peeled out six one-hundred-dollar bills and handed them to Brittany.

"Thanks, sexy," she moaned as she tucked the money away with her stash from before. "I'm going to run put this in my locker. I don't like carrying around that much cash in here. Be right back." She kissed him softly on the lips for the first time, then grabbed her clothes and left the room. Carmen said something to Mitch, then followed out behind Brittany.

"Dude, how much did you have to pay Carmen?" Eric asked his friend.

"Two hundred," he said, "but it was worth every dime. You?"

Eric didn't want to admit the truth, so he just nodded and mumbled, "Same."

Linda, the server, came up just then and handed Eric his bill. "What's this?" Eric asked.

"That's the bill for the Champagne Room and your drinks and dinner," she said with a smile.

"Shit, I forgot about that," Eric muttered and took the slip of paper from her. He scanned down to the bottom and nearly choked. It came to over four hundred. He swallowed hard, realizing he would have to do some careful covering to make sure Allison never found out about how much he spent. He handed Linda his private credit card, one that Allison didn't know about. She returned a few minutes later, and he retrieved his card after leaving her a healthy tip.

Eric and Mitch waited impatiently for quite a while. Finally, they assumed the girls were not going to come back and say goodbye, so they got up and started heading out of the club, both feeling slightly let down.

As they reached the lobby, someone grabbed Eric by the arm. He spun around, surprised, and found Brittany's smiling face looking up at him. She was dressed in street clothes. "Are you leaving me?" she asked with a wink.

"Uh, well," Eric stammered. "Thought maybe you weren't coming back."

"Sorry it took so long," she said. "Do you have to go home?"

"Uh, I don't know. Why?" Eric asked nervously.

"Well, Carmen and I were going to go to the Waffle House for breakfast before we go home. You guys want to join us?"

"Waffle House?" Eric asked and gave Mitch a questioning look. He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, why not?"

"Ok, do you know where it is?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah, it's back up by the freeway, right?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, so meet us there," She told the guys. "We have to go out the back way. So, we'll just see you there."

A few minutes later, Mitch and Eric were seated at a table in the Waffle House when Brittany and Carmen came in. He was blown away by how hot she looked in regular clothes. They ate a late-night breakfast, talking, laughing, and joking. It was as if Brittany was his girlfriend, and they were on a date.

After eating, Carmen and Mitch excused themselves to go outside and have a cigarette. Brittany leaned closer to Eric. "You know they're not coming back, don't you?"

"Say what?" Eric asked.

"They went to get a hotel room and fuck," Brittany said with a sexy smile.

"They did?"

"Uh-huh, they did."

Eric was getting uncomfortable.

"You know what that means?" Brittany asked as she slid her hand up Eric's thigh to his crotch. His cock was already hard. She found it and squeezed it.

"Uh, not sure," Eric answered.

"It means there's nobody at my apartment tonight," Brittany said softly as her hand continued to tug on Eric's cock. "So, we can make as much noise as we want."

"Check, please!" Eric called out to the waitress. He quickly paid the bill, and he and Brittany left in his car. A few minutes later, they arrived at her apartment and went inside. She escorted Eric to her bedroom, and the two were soon naked and in bed.

They began kissing passionately. Eric couldn't believe what was happening. He'd wanted to make love to Brittany for so long, but never thought he would get the chance. Now, here she was, naked and in his arms, eager to have him.

Eric slowly kissed his way down Brittany's supple body, stopping at her breasts, giving them his focused attention. They had tormented him so long, but now he could suck them, pinch them, squeeze them and not worry about who might see. Brittany moaned loudly and grabbed Eric by the hair in her hands, pulling him tightly against her chest.

She squirmed under him, then took his hand and guided it to her shaved pussy. It was soft, smooth, hot, and soaking wet. He rubbed against it, feeling the thickness of the folds and slickness of her arousal. He could think of nothing but tasting her thick, slick nectar. Quickly, he kissed lower and lower until his mouth was sliding over her smoothly shaved mound.

His tongue slipped out and found her clit, licking it softly. Brittany bucked her hips, thrusting her pussy into Eric's face. "Oh, fuck!" she groaned. "Eat me, Eric. I've wanted your tongue in my pussy so fucking long."

Eric repositioned himself between her legs, face against her mound, and dragged his tongue against her inner lips. She bucked her hips wildly, clawing at the back of his head. He pushed his tongue inside her, savoring the flavor of her pussy. She tasted so different than his wife.

Brittany started cumming, and her juices flowed into Eric's mouth. He moaned and sucked at her pussy. Undeterred, he circled her clit with his tongue, careful not to touch it until she calmed down from her orgasm. He pushed two fingers into her slowly, working them deeper and deeper as she spread her legs wider and moved her hips up and down.

He attacked her clit, licking it rapidly as his fingers found her g-spot and started massaging it. "Oh, fuck! Yes!" She cried out. "Harder baby! Bite my clit!"

Eric became more aggressive, and Brittany responded by going wild. She screamed, and her entire body tensed then began to shake as another intense orgasm overtook her. Warm liquid squirted from her pussy, coating Eric's hand and splashing his neck and chest. It was one of the most powerful orgasms Eric had ever seen, and he was mesmerized by it. He continued to stimulate her but slowly reduced the intensity until he was lightly touching her.

"Holy shit!" Brittany declared. "You made me squirt!"

"I noticed!" Eric said with a grin.

Brittany grabbed Eric's head in both hands. "Come here," she said. "I need your cock inside me."

Eric moved back up, kissing both breasts on his way, then lay between her legs as he kissed her lips. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, and he melted into the kiss, feeling his passion rising to new levels. He wanted her. He needed her. His cock was rock hard, brushing lightly against her damp labia. He had waited long enough.

"Fuck me, Eric," she whispered.

He looked into her eyes. She was beautiful. She was desirable. But, she was not Allison.

"I can't do this," he said suddenly.

"What?" Brittany asked, still out of breath from her multiple orgasms.

"This, sex with you," Eric said miserably. "You have no idea how badly I want to ignore everything and be with you. I can't. I love my wife."

Brittany groaned. Her pussy was brushing against his engorged cock. "You picked a shitty time to decide that," she said. "Are you sure?"

"No, I'm not sure," Eric said. "I want you so much, but I know what having you would do to my marriage. I couldn't look my wife in the eyes again. I'd confess, and then she would divorce me. I don't want to be alone, and I'm pretty sure you like me, but not enough to marry me after my wife dumps me."

"I'm not looking for a relationship," Brittany said. "I don't mind casual sex with you, but that's all we would be: friends with benefits."

"I'm sorry, Brittany," Eric offered.

"You should go," she said, still smiling. "Before I change my mind and rape you."

Eric climbed out of bed and got dressed.

"Go home and fuck your wife nice and hard," Brittany said as she spread her legs, letting Eric see her horny, wet pussy. "And try not to think about me while you do it."

"You're so mean," Eric teased.

"I'm not the one who got me all hot and bothered and wussed out," she giggled.

Eric zipped his pants and slipped into his shoes. He grabbed his keys and was about to leave when Brittany called him back. "You may need this," She suggested as she handed him his cell phone. Eric had forgotten all about his phone. He turned it on and noticed several missed calls and messages. He wanted to call his wife, but decided since it was so late, she was likely asleep. He would wait until morning to call her.

He drove home and went to bed, getting a couple of hours of sleep before having to head to work. He was afraid to call Allison, so he let it go. Later that day, as he sat at his desk, thinking about his crazy night and how he had almost had sex with someone other than his wife, his phone rang.

It was from Allison. He stared at the phone, feeling sudden terror.

It rang again. Eric's hands were shaking. Should he confess or keep his mouth shut?

He decided to keep his mouth shut.

It rang a third time, and he answered it.

"Hey," he said. "You just land?"

12