All Comments on 'Convenient'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
Well written, as always.

But ugly. Allison felt shame and regret, but still thinks Eric's going to a strip club and getting lap dances is just as bad as her cheating? Really?

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 4 years ago
Meh

Not an enjoyable read.

In fact it was fucking miserable.

So for that you get the 1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree with Jazzharp

His going to the strip club is nowhere close to picking up a random Asshole in a bar. She's nothing but a cheating bitch now. He's no angel, but nowhere near as low as she is.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

What a hypocritical whore.

Being teased by a few strippers isn't remotely the same thing as fucking some sleazy barfly.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Lap dances and cheating

Yeah, really.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

She's so full of shit! He didn't do HALF of what she did!

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
Apples and Oranges

The crimes don't compare, and her attitude at the end turned her into a skank.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierover 4 years ago
Nice details

Another well written story from you.

Many nice details, describing the situation and personalities very well.

The story also shows how easily we deceit ourselves (and sometimes others as well).

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
emotional

I hate that she got away with it so for your writing I score high as you brought out anger. Well done.

Now I hope for a part two where she is discovered either from pregnancy as he is snipped or some STD or maybe together at some point EriK with a K approaches her and he overhears.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Great story

With so many writers here hitting you on the hit with their opinions, I can see how many readers assume the narrator is the author and what happens is what the writer thinks should happen rather than thinking a story is being told and the narrator is as much a character as the rest. King is a good writer, whether you like his stories or not. I doubt he’s making a moral statement here, but telling how a woman got seduced because of her jealousy and is trying to justify it in her head to move on. I think the shower scene is the most honest view of how she feels about her actions than at the end with her husband. I don’t get ‘if men see strippers, there wife can fuck around’ message here. We always are supposed to cheer for the MC...

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Sometimes, some idiot gets exactly what he deserves...

As a LW reader, it's always easy to empathize for the cheated upon husband, and to look down at the unfaithful wife. Most of the times, a genuine good guy get wronged by a conniving bitch, for no damn reason, so most LIT fans have no problem rooting for him to get even, and praying for her to get what's coming to her.

Well... NOT AT ALL THE CASE HERE, is it?

Now don't get me wrong - it's not as if Allison wasn't a truly idiotic trollop here. What self-respecting, married woman would take one look at Erik, at first meeting, and wouldn't see him for the predator on the hunt that he clearly was? For chrissake - he straight-up implied to her, after his introduction, that they could get away with fucking each other, since he happened to have the same first name than her husband! Yet the dumb bitch called him a 'nice guy' afterward!? 😂 Obvious newsflashes: nice guys do not eavesdrop on conversations between a mother and her child; they don't liquored up women they know to be married, while undermining their husbands who aren't there; and, of course, they don't end up spending the night fucking them. I'll give Erik that, though: he's the most honest character in this whole story. We all know why he was at that bar - hell, he made no effort arguing otherwise. The fact that Allie didn't walk away from him the second he drop his ballsy 'let's fuck, 'cause I'm also named Erik!' line on her showed how subconsciously ready she was at having an affair. And, if she did hook up with him without provocations, she would have deserved all the lambasting cheating wives usually get, around here. But that's not how this story went...

Let me be blunt: Eric is garbage. He's a garbage husband; a garbage parent; hell, an overall garbage human being! What kind of an asshole goes out to a strip bar until TWO IN THE MORNING when HIS KIDS ARE HOME BY THEMSELVES, DURING A SCHOOL NIGHT!? The horny bastard also somehow managed to make it even worst by being radio-silent throughout the whole evening and night! I mean, fuck - if you can justify that type of behavior, YOU SHOULDN'T BE MARRIED AND/OR HAVE CHILDREN! And another thing to add on his impressive tally: Eric genuinely acted as if he truly did nothing wrong, even after knowing he has been caught by his wife! Say whatever you want about Allie, but it's not as if she was walking around, proud about having her first affair - she was truly ashamed about her actions, and was upset about them... not so AT ALL for her husband, though - fucking asswipe actually tried to justify his shit! Yeah-yeah - second base ain't 'going home', but it's still second base regardless, and you ain't suppose to get there with other women when you're in a committed relationship! Finally... what the fuck did he do, all by himself, in the Lodge until two in the morning? By the time the game ended, we're talking about a good 2-3 hours where none of his actions are accountable for. He claimed he didn't cheat, and that may very well be true... but, then again, we're talking about a man who has no problem hiding his whereabouts to his entire family, just so he could spend some time ogling naked women... Probably not the first time he pulled this kind of shit, too. Or maybe it was. But that's the thing - he legitimately isn't trustworthy enough anymore for anyone, let alone his wife, to take his words seriously.

There's a version of this story, written by a KingBandor from an alternate dimension, where Eric isn't a complete doofus, actually answers his wife's calls, and go home from the Lodge in a reasonable hour... yet Allie still end up sleeping with Erik, because of her insecurities and anger towards her husband. If that was how the cookies crumbles here, then yeah - she could go to hell, and would deserved all the hatred that would have gone her way. 'Thing is, hubby's actions here are so egregious, you end up feeling sorry for the girl. You don't excuse her actions, but, at least, understand where they came from, to a level, and just kinda hope she started making better life decisions (let's face facts: Allison's into douchebags... her attraction to both Eric & Erik makes it quite obvious!) The way the author set things up here, though, can only make the most reasonable readers go: "'Know what? Fuck Eric! This asshole deserved to be cuckold!" Honestly cannot muster any sympathy for this dumbass... and that's not at all something I'm used to say, around here.

So, overall... very solid story, Bandor.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
wow some of your view on marriage and parenting are about as retarded as your comments

this was almost as funny as headhunters bullshit story about the husband going to a strip club as cheating. I don't see how some of you can call the husband bad and call the wife saintly while shes banging some unknown douche bag. The husbands a bad husband and parent while she's a loving wife and mother with a strange cock in her mouth. Yeah you can get an STD putting a dollar in a g string, while showing your great parenting skills taking it up the ass.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 4 years ago
So a little role reversal?

The wife is out on the road and the husband is at home. One of the key pieces of information that is missing is how old Kat was. Maggie, in the sixth grade, would be about 11 years old. If Kat was younger then leaving them alone, at home, until 1 or 2am is unforgivable and I don't think it was likely he would have done that. If she's a teenager - 13 or 14 - then I have a little more sympathy for Eric. But why is he out at a strip club, by himself, on a school night, spending a lot of money, KNOWING his wife is expecting to talk to him that evening? That made no sense. And if there are no previous issues in their marriage, why is she going straight to a bar after work, again, by herself, if she's not looking to cheat? It seems these two have problems in their relationship prior to this incident. Without that knowledge, this story didn't work too well. Their actions and words simply seem to be both improbable and unbelievable. In the end, when he rips her robe open, why isn't he looking closely at her pussy to see if it's red or swollen? I thought that was the point to him ripping it open? Too many questionable actions in this story.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 4 years ago
sick ... sicker ... sickest

as they say the best defense is an offense and the cheating bitch took advantage of her situation

with any luck she will catch a disease that keeps on giving to all the erick`s of this world so they can catch it as well

what a great example she is to her daughter and i bet she is hoping that her daughter will become the conniving slut just like her mother

fuck maybe the two of them can pull a couple of trains together with s slew of eriks

1* 100 limp dicks and an upset stomach

MunchDKMunchDKover 4 years ago
I love it

Both the story, and seeing all the insecure commenters flip out at even the insinuation of infidelity. Guys. Grow the fuck up.

driv2u2driv2u2over 4 years ago
Marriage

Give the marriage 1 year tops

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
The plot and the characters?

The plot and the characters? Nothing good (not even slightly) in these two components of a story,..And that it to the garbage level...Doesn't matter how well writen it is...1*

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Ain't Hypocrisy Grand?

Nicely done, Your Majesty. Although I would have preferred a more complex homophone for the Man Who Led Her Astray. Maybe he could have had an ear ache?

And, in my ongoing bid to match SBrooks in the nit-picking stakes, I note that our lady did on occasion talk a bit much. Here, Erik apparently couldn't get a word in.

- - - - - - -

"What about sex?" I asked.

"That would be illegal," I explained. "So, I would highly doubt he could get more than his crotch rubbed and boobs in the face at the club."

"You said that last part funny, 'at the club,'" I said. "What did you mean?"

- - - - - - - -

It's always good when you can answer your own question.

Lue

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
In no means

The husband is a twoface he did it a couple of times. And Allie is to quick to do with Erik but as i always say write interresting and this is it! 4* and a good job. Thanks

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Equilibrium

A good balancing act, What is good for 'gander' also good for 'goose'.

However Goose has gone one step ahead,

filled the 'hole' with Erik's 'pole' vice 'Eric'

It should continue ...

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Interesting twist to a normal plot

I agree with several of the other comments. Both are now “Unfaithful” in this relationship. There are lots of unknowns in this story and the readers can and are making their own assumptions. Eric was unfaithful in his actions and a terrible parent to his young children leaving them alone. Allison is guilty of anger, jealousy, unfaithfulness and allowing herself to be seduced by Erik the “Predator”. Allison does feel guilt for her revenge activities. Eric feels upset about getting caught in his lies but doesn’t feel guilty for his actions at the Strip Club or the money he spent. I don’t know if her actions justified Eric’s actions as I won’t judge however it was a major event in their marital relationship and can make it stronger or end it. King Bandor has presented a Very Interesting and Erotic story to think about. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of your stories.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Good Story

One of the conundrums if one cheats and then immediately regret is do you confess to your spouse or not. Confessing would help assuage your guilt, but at the same time truly hurt your spouse. Can easily be argued, that if it was a one night stand while inebriated, that you ‘knew’ you’d never repeat again confessing is a selfish act.

What was interesting in the story is she got to confess, alleviate her sense of guilt, reign in his behavior she didn’t like, and at the same time not damage their relationship. Quite a win for her.

If the genders were reversed many if the commenters pounding on her would find excuses for him. My comment above was not to make light of the situation, just that if she had never done this before, felt terrible about it after, there was extenuating circumstances, and she learned her lesson, how does truly confessing be good for her, him, or their two daughters?

And for all those commenters put yourself in her shoes. If you messed up once (and I know you guys are all perfect angels, so imagine for a moment IF you were not perfect), would you have done what she did? I mean if you were smart enough?

red_woodred_woodover 4 years ago
Punishment did not fit the crime

Nice read.

No mention of her physical state, evidence the morning after.

New family member in 9 months?

Red_wood

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@luedon - Believe it or not, I missed that, LOL!

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
It comes down to honesty

He should have told his wife he was going to the strip club with the guys and he should have hired a baby sitter. She on the other hand even with her being mad should have went to her room by her self. Just because she was pissed at him she had no definite reason to cheat on him and yes she cheated intentionally! What is the old saying 2 wrongs don't make a right. If she could cheat that easily last night and get away with it, she will find another reason to do it again. You figure out what is in their and their childrens future. Let me give you a hint Heartache and Divorce!

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
Ok, so due to all the interesting comments

about what Allison and Eric did or did not do, I've just submitted a follow up called Convenient - The Missing Pieces. You get to see exactly what Allison and Erik did in the hotel room. You get to experience the entire trip to the strip club with Eric and his buddies. You get to see how far either of them actually went. You may be surprised. You may not.

Look for it in a couple of days.

KB

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

The follow up isn't consistent with the first chapter.

You basically tried to retcon Allison's infidelity because she got slammed here for being such an unbelievable hypocrite.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Preachy

You REALLY have a thing for preaching, you should have been a priest. Not every story has to show what’s good for guys is good for girls. Quit making everything equal. The wife by far was in the wrong and should be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Scrambled morals on both sides. Like trying to close the barn door after the horse has bolted. He's an idiot and she is just another slut who will be back at it with the next guy, if she can conjure up another reason to get pissed with him and suck down enough booze to rationalize the result. Did not like this story one bit. 1.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

What a low life the wife is⭐️

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Dont know what they did, dont know what the husband did, but it got sooooooooooooooooo fucking stupid by the time Erik (with a K) brought up the husband supposedly begin with friends that I realized you wrote the typical fucking idiot of a woman. Whether she fucked him or not, the women you kids write are so cut and paste in general its like the same guy writes all this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two pieces of shit cheating.

No empathy for either. Strippers and lap dances cheating etc etc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES