Convention Countdown-Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, look at this! Is someone a little turned on by what I said? Interesting...I'll have to remember that."

With that, she sashayed away. She tossed the remains of her leotard along with her shopping bags on the floor by her bed. The collar and cuffs followed, but the headband stayed on as she splayed out on the bed. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief as she rolled on the comforter. When Simon wasn't looking she pulled the front of the shirt up to her face and inhaled Duke's scent. Her eyelids fluttered and she fought the urge to moan even as she squirmed on the sheets. She was still so turned on right now. She hadn't been lying to Simon. It had taken all her willpower not to surrender to Duke back then, but now she needed relief. Her hand drifted between her legs and she started to slowly tease her pussy lips.

Simon heard her soft gasps and looked up wide eyed to see her masturbating. She'd just come back from getting fucked and she was already playing with herself? She opened her eyes and saw him gaping at her and gave him an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry baby, I just feel like I'm on fire right now! You don't mind if I let off some steam do you?"

He shook his head and watched, dumbfounded, as she attacked her clit with her fingers, the other hand sliding up under her shirt to squeeze her breasts. Her eyes closed again and she continued playing with herself unabashedly. He found himself unconsciously undoing his pants and freeing his cock. He started to slowly stroke it, eyes never leaving the sight of her. If she heard his grunts she paid them no mind, her eyes still closed tight as she fingered herself in front of him. She was whispering something, but he couldn't make it out, and he was too afraid to break the spell that had fallen over the two of them to say anything. He watched as her stroking became more fervent, and her back started to arch as her voice got louder.

"Yes! Yes! Just like that! Oh fuck! Knock me up!!" she moaned, eyes screwed tightly closed as she lost herself in her fantasy. Simon found himself walking towards the bed and crawling onto it, still stroking his cock all the while. Mia's eyes fluttered open as she felt the bed shift and her eyes immediately locked onto his cock. She licked her lips and stroked her pussy faster, her fingers a blur along her clit. Their eyes met and her back arched again. Simon could tell by the way her legs were quaking that she was close and me moved closer and closer to her, his throbbing cock pointing at her sex like a divining rod.

"You wanna fuck me, baby?" Mia mewled, writhing on the sheets for him, legs spread wide and welcoming. Her pussy juices coated her fingers and were leaking onto the bed covers beneath her, but her eyes were glassy and locked on his. "You gonna give up this silly game and put a baby in me? You gonna reclaim your slutty wife and give her what she needs?"

Simon groaned and his pace increased, a fact that was not lost on Mia.

"Or do you still want me to play? Do you like the risk baby? Do you like wondering if I'll lose? There's still four condoms left, do you still want me to use them all? Or do you want to take what's yours?"

Simon took another step forward. He was between her legs now, but several inches still separated them. His gaze was locked on her pussy, the wetness dripping off her fingers and running like cream out of her. It reminded him of what she looked like with his loads dripping out of her. A sight he hadn't seen in months. A sight she very nearly treated someone else to not long ago. His breathing quickened along with his strokes and he moaned quietly.

"That's right, baby. It's right there for you. That is, if you want it." Her voice took on a teasing tone, but he could hear how close her orgasm was. "Do you want it baby? Or do you want to keep letting other men fuck me? To let them use the pussy that's supposed to be all for you?"

"Oh fuck, Mia..."

"You like thinking about them fucking me, don't you?" her voice was getting shakier, but her eyes never left him. "You want to them to ruin your little wifey while you wait in here beating your meat, don't you?!"

Her back arched again and she let out a scream as she came. She thrashed on the sheets in front of him, pulling the stranger's t-shirt up to her face as she did. He realized that she was breathing in another man's scent and his head rolled back as he moaned. His fingers gripped his cock tight and he stroked it faster and faster as he felt his own orgasm approaching.

"Last chance, babe." Mia's voice pierced the veil of impending orgasm. "Last chance to put that load to use inside me. You can lose the game right now and knock me up." She crawled towards him on all fours, her mouth a breath away from his cock. "Cause I'm pretty sure that one of us going to lose it at this rate."

Mia's poisonous words were too much for him, and he erupted all over her face. She let out a decadent moan as he painted her features white with his hot load, and for a second he thought he saw the shudder of a mini orgasm shoot through her. When he finished, she looked up at him, cum glazing her face and dripping off her chin.

"So, we keep playing then?"