Convention Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know you shouldn't.

You don't give a fuck.

His cock is so hard, your pussy is so wet.

You can hear him moan in your ear.

This is ecstasy.

This is heaven.

He pulls back and thrusts deeper. Your eyelids flutter as your brain shorts out for a second. Then he pulls out again and you have a second of clarity when you're not filled with dick to think and that same horrible nasty prudish part of you is concerned with how much you're loving getting plowed in the open but the other bigger part of you hopes that this time when he thrusts in that he fills you all the way up with his cock.

You want him to use you.

You want him to fill you up.

You want to feel him fill you up.

You want to make him cum.

And then he starts to move and his cock is slamming all the way into you.

You feel it like slow motion. Each inch seems to take hours to slip inside of you. Each second is unbelievable pleasure and by the time you feel his hips meet your ass your brain has stopped registering anything except for the immense pleasure radiating out from your cunt. You feel your eyes cross and lose focus and your tongue slip out of your mouth.

How could a cock make you feel so good?

The he starts thrusting and all you care about is making sure that he doesn't stop.

There's a rhythm to his moments that your body responds to. The sound of his hips slapping into your ass is instinctive, primal. You arch your back more, trying to offer him more of you. His hands are tight on your hips.

Each thrust is maddening.

Your pussy is dripping.

You can't hold back your moans anymore.

His hand comes around and covers your mouth. Somehow that's even hotter.

You lose it as his cock thrusts so deep inside of you that you feel his head tough the opening to your womb. You mind goes completely blank and then fills with fireworks. You feel your toes curl. Your heart skips a beat but it's exciting, sexy, and when it starts beating again you've known the unknowable and finally understand why the french call it the little death. Your body shakes with the orgasm and your legs threaten to give out. But his hard cock and soft hands keep you up.

You're not a woman anymore, just a bundle of nerve ends held together by the continued promise of pleasure, one which he is more than living up to. The sensation of his prick sliding in and out of you is enough to make you want to leave your world behind and simply live in the impossible rolling pleasure his cock is offering you.

You moan and toss your hips back again.

"Fuck." he moans in your ear.

You smile.

"Fuck." he moans again, only this time it has an edge to it that you recognize.

His hand comes down and massages your breast.

"Oh god." you moan.

His thrusting becomes faster, more frantic, less rhythmic.

"Oh fuck." he says again. "I'm getting close."

The smug voice in the back of your head points out that you don't remember him putting on a condom. Another voice points out that this is just like a scene from a hentai you read and that's kind of hot. It would feel so very good to have him finish inside of you, to feel that warm spunk filling you up. To feel it dripping down your thighs. But then you have another thought. A better thought.

"I want you to cum in my mouth" you say timidly.

"What?" he asks his rhythm disrupted.

"Cum in my mouth!" You declare more confidently.

"Yeah?" he asks and you can hear the smile in his voice.

"Yeah." you tell him, pausing to moan as his cock slides particularly deep. "I want to taste you- feel you- in my mouth."

He's thrusting hard, trying to hold back but you know you've gotten him worked up.

"You're a nasty little slut aren't you." he whispers.

"Is that a problem?"

He rips his dick out and you realize you pushed him to the very edge. You drop to your knees, turning back around and take the tip of his cock into your mouth. You can taste yourself on him, the flavor mingling with his precum. Its delicious. You scramble to pull off your gloves and toss them to the floor. One of your hands comes up to jack off his cock into your mouth the other slips between your legs rubbing away. You look up at him but in the darkness you cant see anything. That's okay, it just makes it hotter.

You focus on your task in hand, working his shaft and sucking on the head. You realize vaguely that you have to be getting your black lipstick all over his cock. You smile and go a little deeper, as you might as well leave him something to remember you by. He moans loudly and you know he's going to burst any second. You pull his dick out of your mouth and run your lips up and down his shaft, getting lipstick everywhere.

He grabs your head and you know it's time. His cock sloppy with you lipstick, saliva, and juices slides so easily past your lips and into your mouth. You position him in your mouth so that he's not too deep and when he lets loose it won't slam into the back of your throat chocking you but will fill your mouth up instead. You pump his shaft furiously and work your tongue over the head of his cock.

Then he's cumming.

You close your eyes and focus. There's so much of it, you can feel him blast load after load of rich sticky seaman into your mouth. You can hear him moaning and praying and letting out rough grunts above you. Every time you think it's over another flood of cum blasts into your mouth. It's thick and bitter and salty and yet you love it. You splash your tongue around in it. You're proud of what you did. You earned this. You took it all in your mouth and didn't spill a drop. It's been a while since you had mouth full of spunk and you savor it, sucking on the tip of his penis, trying to suck out every last drop.

Finally he pulls his dick out of your mouth with an audible pop.

You have one last trick to show him and so you take a few steps back until you're just on the edge of the light. You can still see him standing in the darkness, just a shadowy figure in the gloom but you know he's watching you. You open your mouth and show him the mouthful of his cum, then running your tongue through the delicious semen on last time, swallow it all down in a single gulp.

He whistles appreciatively.

You walk back over and join him in the shadows. You put you arms around his neck, he puts his hands on your hips. You want to kiss him but you can still taste his spunk on your lips and doubt he'd appreciate it.

"You are nasty." he says more than a little in awe.

You smile.

"You should see me when I'm not outside and in a hurry." You tell him.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Yeah." You purr back seductively.

You reach down and take his cock into your hand once more but this time you simply ease it back into his pants. Even half erect he's still impressive.

"Why don't you come up to my room and I'll show you?"

He shakes his head.

"I can't tonight." h says apologetically before offering "Tomorrow?"

I pretend to think about it.

"I'll be in a different cosplay." you warn.

"Even better." he says and kisses you softly on the top of your head.

You feel a business card slide into you suit between your breasts.

"See you then." He says and slips away into the shadows.

Once he's gone you suddenly realize the state you're in and quickly set about zipping yourself up and grabbing you gloves from the ground. Your lipstick has almost completely smeared off, you wig is falling off and your mouth is still covered in the taste of his jizz.

You smile.

What a way to finish off Friday night.

12