All Comments on 'Convergence Ch. 01'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bellie444Bellie444almost 4 years ago
More 5 star excellence

Another great piece. Also looking forward to the other continuations. Your work is always guaranteed fabulousness. Sorry for the loss of your friend but very relieved to find out you’re still alive.

IamfirehorseIamfirehorsealmost 4 years ago

So sorry for your loss....great writing and looking forward to this story as well as the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm so happy to see you back

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend!

I hope you find happiness in your writing once more.

I know it's hard sometimes to find the will to write but you're doing amazing!

Don't ever let it become a burden!

As usual this is wonderful work and I am so grateful to see you back at it!

I look forward to the continuation of your other work!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 4 years ago
I'm sorry for your loss.

And I'm glad you're back, though i wish it was with Poison Ivy. So many amazing authors abandon their stories at the end, under the guise of creating a perfect ending. But the stories weren't perfect at the beginning and we loved them. We would enjoy a perfectly imperfect ending just as much. Often I find that when the final chapters are edited and reedited and then a conclusion posted, it's too clinical and has lost the flow and the magic. I hope that doesn't happen to you because I love the story, have been there from the start and have been waiting for a conclusion all this time.

This story... I think I could grow to love it, though I don't right now. The first page didn't capture my attention. I don't like first person male perspective and it seemed very wordy. I also don't love being dropped into the middle of a complex story and feeling like I have to catch up. However, it picked up in the second part and became more interesting once there were some characters to begin to relate to.

All to say, I hope you do upload Poison Ivy soon as planned because I'm sure it will be (and probably has been since the first draft) a slam dunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait for you to upload the next chapter.

This is a very different plot!!!!! Never have I ever read something like this. It's a great story line. I hope you upload in short intervals and we don't have to wait for very long. Poison ivy is complete in my mind. I don't need more chapters for it. Do keep going with this story. I simply love your writing. It can be published.

jenna6jenna6over 3 years ago
It's so good to hear from you

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was getting worried about you. So glad that you're okay. You're the best author on Literotica and Poison Ivy is the best story on Literotica. At first, I felt uneasy about the edits. But you've managed to make it even better. You have talent, kid. Someone should publish this story into a book and make a movie out of it. Stay safe and God bless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back and

Sorry for your losing your beloved friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story and would pay to read it as a complete book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Will you ever finish any of the 3 stories in progress right now? Even just another chapter for one of them would be very appreciated. I know you're busy, it would just be great if you could update us & give a timeline or something. You're one of my fave writers on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so the pig sorwn loves bitch sloan

while sweet innocent aidam gets all the shit for 10yrs no one here loves aidan at all i thought sorwn loved her but he just threw her to the butchers no kindness at all while he is worshipping some super hot blond tall model type snotty bitch sloan

way to go huh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES