Convergence of Circumstances

Story Info
An arranged massage leads to the birth of a hotwife.
5k words
4.32
28.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
337 Followers

Two seemingly unrelated circumstances led to a rather erotic and satisfying experience for my wife, Julie and me. First, Julie was having issues with muscular pain in both her legs, but perhaps more particularly in her left upper thigh. Second, for a long time I've desired to watch her fuck another man.

So, what's the connection? Massage! She needed a massage to ease the muscle tension in her legs and she needed a strong, well-endowed masseur to take her down the road to erotic pleasure; hers and mine.

Oh, sure, one day as we were making love, I told her about my desire to watch her face as someone else's big, hard cock plunged into her slick pussy. She called me a pervert. Yet, I think it opened something in her mind; something that would not manifest itself for a few years. Here's how it happened.

As our twentieth wedding anniversary approached, I had decided to get her a massage as a gift. My plan was to make the appointment for the actual date of our anniversary. I had no idea how much research would go into finding the spa that met my desires. It's a good thing I started two months before the big day. I spent hours each week talking to spa managers on the phone or, in a few cases, in person. Mostly, I was told, "No. We absolutely do NOT do that! Even if the client wanted an erotic massage with or without a 'Happy Ending.' The civil liability, or even criminal liability, if an unknowing wife or girlfriend felt violated could be prohibitive. We could lose our license and be completely shut down." The words might change slightly from manager to manager, but the answer was basically the same. It was just too dangerous, from a legal perspective, for a masseur to engage in sexual activity with a client.

I was tenacious, however, and after three weeks of searching found the right combination of daring, yet careful, consideration from a spa owner. His name is Darin and he is a tall, muscular man with long, jet black hair and that typical scruffy beard many women seem to find rather attractive. Not only was he the owner of the spa, but he was a masseur as well.

The initial conversation was over the phone, and he listened quietly while I explained the situation, like I had so many times over the last three weeks. I had the script memorized. "Look," I said, "my wife has been having major issues with muscle aches in her thighs. I think a good massage would help her out immensely."

"Yes, I think it would." He replied.

"There's more." I said before he could go on with details of the services he offered. "This is kind of out of left field, but I would also like the masseur to start slowly and attempt to increase the erotic nature of the massage. He should attempt to seduce my wife as much as possible, up to and including sexual intercourse if he can get her to go that far. I know there could be serious liability issues, but I'm very confident that I can keep my wife from pressing charges or suing in the event she feels threatened or uncomfortable. However, I must be honest. I've talked to a number of spas and I cannot give an absolute guarantee, so there is an element of risk."

There were a few seconds of silence as Darin contemplated what I had said. "First of all, your request is not out of left field. I've had that request many times, and I'm not averse to participating, but there are some considerations. First of all, I would be the masseur. I do not trust any of my staff to this kind of arrangement and would fire them on the spot if they attempted such a thing. Secondly, I would need to see your wife. I will only risk my business for women I find especially attractive and desirable. Meeting her in person would be optimal, but if you have several different photos, sexy photos preferred, I may tentatively agree without meeting her prior to the spa session, but I reserve the right to refuse sexual advances if I determine at any time during the session that there is a liability risk. Also, I may gently push boundaries with your wife, but if she hesitates for any reason, I will back down and respect her limits. Is that understood?"

"I understand."

"One more thing. I want you to be there and observe."

I couldn't believe my ears. He anticipated my next question. I was going to ask if there were any way I could watch the whole thing, but instead of instantaneously agreeing, I blurted out, "Why?"

"Because I also don't want the risk of a jealous husband having regrets after the deed is done. That's when liability soars and stupid, often violent, actions occur. If you're there, you can step in and put a stop to the activity at any time. It's no matter to me. I don't have any problem with lack of sex. If it doesn't work out, it's no skin off my back."

"Actually," I confessed, "I want to watch. I was going to ask you if I could."

"That's good." He said. "I would recommend that you come into the spa for a visit. You may bring your wife if you wish, so she can see that it is a legitimate spa. You and I definitely need to meet separately, so you can see the special facility I have for this type of event, so to speak. Oh, and if your wife doesn't come personally for a visit, I would need to see photos before agreeing to this extra arrangement."

"I'm sure she'll want to verify the facility and staff before she agrees." I replied. We then proceeded to set the date for the visit and, two days later, the massage itself.

The initial meeting went well. Darin was enamored with my wife, as I knew he would be. Julie has a fantastic body. She has cushioning in all the right places, an incredibly pretty face, small perky tits, and a nicely rounded ass. While Darin showed my wife around the spa, one of his staff took me off to show me a special room next to the massage room where I could watch through a two-way mirror. The room was necessarily dark and sported a nice theater-like lounge chair.

Upon returning to the lobby, I waited for my wife, who approached me with a big hug and said, "This place is great. I'm so looking forward to this massage." Behind her, Darin simply gave a thumbs-up.

Two days later, I dropped Julie off at the front door of the spa. "Have a wonderful massage." I said as I leaned over from the driver's side to give her a quick kiss. "I hope you feel fully rejuvenated when it's all over. Text me when you're done, and I'll come pick you up."

"Thank you for this," she replied. "I love you, babe."

"I love you, too, sweetheart," I said, as she shut the car door. Then I drove the car around to a parking lot in the rear of the strip mall and knocked softly on the rear door.

I was led straight away to the little observation room and had no sooner made myself comfortable in the theater recliner, than Julie walked in the door to the massage room with Darin right behind her. It appeared he was giving her instructions, but the observation room was not wired for sound so I couldn't hear what was said. Darin then left the room and Julie began to undress down to her matching set of burgundy bra and panties. They were more functional than sexy, but on her they increased her body's ravishing beauty. She then grabbed a large towel and then lay down on the massage table on her back, positioning the towel to cover her from her boobs to about mid-thigh.

I won't bore you with all the petty details of the massage. It was about 20 minutes into it when I saw her twitch for the first time. She was on front, her bra straps unclasped and dangling down her upper arm, and Darin was massaging her hamstrings. His hand must have touched her pussy. About three seconds later she twitched again, then again, and a fourth time. Then, as he was working particularly intensely on her upper thigh, she raised her ass about two inches and held it there. She raised her head up and I could see she was biting the corner of her lower lip and had her eyes closed. The look on her face indicated a pleasurable feeling.

Darin then worked down her leg for a few seconds then back up to her snatch. Again, Julie twitched and raised her ass to meet his hand. He said something to her, and she responded by swinging her legs around into a sitting position on the side of the table, letting the bra fall away in the process and removing her panties. As she let them fall to the floor, I could see the crotch was soaking wet. As she returned to her face down position on the table, Darin returned to working her upper, upper thighs while Julie wiggled and raised her ass as necessary to allow him access to her pussy. Within minutes the pretense of massaging her upper legs was gone and it became a pure tantric pussy massage.

It was then that my vantage point offered me a view of an event that I never thought I would see. My wife lifted her left hand and brushed Darin's cock, which was rock hard and straining in the front of his pants. It was not accidental. There was purpose to the act. At first, she used the back of her hand to measure the length of his big dick, then turned her hand awkwardly to measure its girth. Satisfied with what her sense of touch revealed, she turned up on her right side and began to untie the front of his pants. She loosened the strings, pulled the waistband down to his knees, and unleashed his manhood. At the same time, I unleashed my own hardened manhood.

As Julie gently took his cock in her left hand, I could see them exchange words. With a smile on her face, Julie licked from the base of his shaft to the top of his dick, then wrapped her pretty lips around the tip. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock stiffened even more. I can't tell you how big Darin's penis was (I'm no expert and measuring length by eyeballing something), but it appeared a bit bigger than mine.

I began to very, very slowly stroke my cock (I didn't want to cum too quickly) while I watched Darin finger fuck Julie as her head was bobbing up and down on his big dick. This continued for a few minutes when Darin said something into her ear and she responded by laying down on her back, lifting and spreading her knees in the process; her feet flat on the table. There was a definite look of lust in her eyes and she gripped the sides of the massage table as Darin climbed up on the table and positioned his cockhead at her vagina. He was NOT wearing a condom. I could feel the cum blast mounting so I stopped rubbing my penis.

I must say that the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed, was the moment I saw Darin's cockhead slowly part Julie's pussy lips and disappear inside of her. Cum blasted out of my penis and I wasn't even touching it. I stared in complete disbelief as my conservative wife, who told me that she would never fuck another man and called me a pervert for wanting to see her do it, placed her hands on Darin's hips and pulled him deep into her. Her lips formed a perfect "O" and her eyes were closed. It was a look of pure ecstasy and she arched her back as the pleasure wave passed through her entire body. Darin began to slowly piston his penis in and out of her sopping vagina. Julie looked him in the eyes with an intensity that I see quite often as we make love, but this is the first time I've seen it with anyone but me. My dick got hard again.

Julie continued to stare into his face with her mouth gaping slightly and her breathing heavy. Darin continued to slow fuck her for at least ten minutes, pulling his dick out until only the tip was inserted, then sliding all the way in until his pubic hairs mingled with hers. He leaned down and sucked on her left nipple for a few seconds, then transferred his attention to the right nipple. Back and forth, sometimes sucking the nipple into his mouth; sometimes flicking it with his tongue. Those nipples were more erect than I had seen in years. My dick was not only hard again, but throbbing.

Darin pulled all the way out, got down, and stood beside the table. He said something to her as he motioned toward the side of the massage table. Julie nodded and got down from the table. She stood facing the mirror, spread her legs a little more than shoulder width apart and leaned over the table, resting her upper body on her forearms. Darin then began attempting to enter her from behind. He was struggling a bit, so Julie reached down between her legs with her left hand (the hand that bears the engagement and wedding rings I gave to her) and helped Darin find his way. Precum was leaking out of my cock and running down the sides.

This time it was not a slow fuck but rapid banging. Julie's tits rippled with each of Darin's thrusts. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was open as she gasped for breath. She continued to rest her torso weight on her forearms, but now her hands grasped the edge of the table with white knuckled intensity. I gripped my cock with my left hand and slowly masturbated with a full fisted motion.

Julie looked back over her shoulder and said something that brought Darin to a halt. He pulled out. She stood up. He climbed on the table and lay on his back. Julie climbed up and straddle his cock. She was facing him as she reached down with her left hand and inserted his cock into her pussy again. Her face majestically displayed the lust in her heart and the pleasure pulsing through her body as she settled herself on the length of his shaft. Her lily-white ass, with amazingly sharp tan lines from her one-piece bathing suit, began bouncing up and down on his cock. So now my lovely wife was no longer being fucked by another man, she was fucking another man. I could feel my second orgasm building so I stopped masturbating.

Darin was pushing up and down as Julie bounced up and down. They were in perfect unison. Suddenly Darin's whole body stiffened. He stopped moving. Julie stopped bouncing and threw her head back. It looked as though she were screaming in orgasm, but I couldn't hear here through the mirror. She collapsed on his body, breathing heavily. My penis erupted for the second time, knowing that my wife just received another man's cum in her pussy.

After a few minutes, Julie regained her composure and slowly sat upright. Her left hand suddenly went up and covered her mouth. She convulsed once to stifle a cry, rapidly lifted herself off Darin's now flaccid cock, ran over to her pile of clothes, dressed herself as quickly as she could, and darted from the room.

I quickly put my cock back in my pants and zipped up as I made for the exit. Hurriedly, I went out the back door to my car and began driving around haphazardly while I waited for Julie's text. It seemed an interminably long time before I received the "come get me" note, but I neglected to note the time she left the massage room, so I don't know how long it was before she composed herself enough to text me.

When I pulled up to the front of the spa, she was smiling when she got in the car, but it looked a bit forced. "How was it?" I asked. "How do your legs feel now?"

"Good," was her monosyllabic reply.

"That's it! Just 'Good?'"

"Yeah. Nothing particularly special. My leg hurts a bit less and I'm really tired right now. Let's go home."

We drove in silence the rest of the way home. Of course, I couldn't get the image of my lovely bride with her lips wrapped around another man's cock; her body moving in response to each thrust as he fucked her from behind; then her ass moving rhythmically as she fucked him. I let that sink in. SHE FUCKED HIM! My dick was rock solid again.

When we arrived home, Julie silently got out of the car and walked into the house. I followed closely behind and observed something a little "off" about her gait. I can't describe it exactly, but she was walking differently. I'm positive it was a mixture of soreness from the pounding her pussy just took and the squishy cum that was being caught in her panties.

Up the stairs we climbed. Across the landing we walked. She stumbled slightly as we entered the master bedroom. "I just want to take a quick shower," she said.

"What for?" I asked, "Why not just lie down for a few minutes? You seem exhausted and I wouldn't want you to slip and fall in the shower."

I'm sure she wanted to clean the evidence from her body. I, however, wanted to force the discovery, as if I hadn't witnessed the entire event. I could see by the absent look on her face, the mental juggling going on behind it. There are no doors between the master bedroom and the master bath. Any matted pubic hair or cum stains on her underwear would be readily apparent. If she undressed to climb into the bed, the underwear cum stains would be equally problematic. "Maybe I'll just lie down for a little while on top of the bed," she finally said as she kicked off her shoes, "Why don't you go downstairs and watch TV or something for a while."

"Oh no, honey. I wouldn't think of leaving you alone right now. Something's wrong. Why won't you tell me? What happened in the spa? Did that guy try to take advantage of you!?" My volume was rising with each question as I feigned jealous indignation. "Did he touch you inappropriately!? I've heard of groping, fondling, and worse from masseurs at nationally franchised establishments! I'm going back over there right now and I'm calling the police!"

"No, don't!" She cried as she reached out and grabbed my arm to prevent me from storming out of the room and the house in a jealous rage. "Please don't Jim."

"Why?" I asked as I turned to her and saw tears well up in her pleading eyes. I reached out for her and placed my hands gently on either side of her face, using my thumbs to wipe the tears that streamed down her cheeks. "Did he touch you inappropriately?" I asked in a low but firm voice.

"No," she replied in a soft, gentle voice as she reached up and removed my hands from her face. She looked down at the floor as she added, "Well...I guess...technically he did." Then she burst into a fit of sobbing and crumpled into my arms with her face against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and let the waves of guilty anguish wash over her. When the crying eventually subsided, I said gently, "Just tell me what happened, and we'll deal with it from there."

"This could be the end of our marriage," she said as she looked up at me. "I'm afraid of what this means for us and ashamed of myself for letting it happen."

I slowly guided her over to the bed and we sat down on the edge together. "Look," I said, "we are married for better or worse, sickness and health, richer or poorer, etcetera. I'm not going to leave you or break up our marriage. Just tell me what happened."

"You may change your mind."

"Tell me."

"Well," she began, "he gave me a really good full body massage before he began concentrating on my upper thighs, where I've been having so much problem with the muscle aches."

"Were you fully nude?" I interjected.

"No," she replied, "I had my bra and panties on. I was a bit self-conscious at first, but he was very methodical and professional, so I eventually relaxed and let him work. It was as he was working my upper thighs, though, that he brushed his pinky against my...my vagina. I figured it was just an accidental brush. Then it happened again...and again. I still thought it was just natural since he was working on those muscles up so close. It kept happening, and I began to feel sensations of pleasure. Before I knew it, I began arching my pelvis up to meet his hand." My cock began to stiffen at this revelation.

"I couldn't believe I was doing it," she continued, "but it felt so good. To be honest, as I pondered it on the way home, I think I was enjoying the taboo nature of what he was doing and how I was responding. Anyway, he whispered in my ear that it would be less restrictive if I removed my underwear." She looked down again in shame as she said, "and so I did."

"You were completely nude in front of another man," I said. It came out as a statement, not a question. "I think I've heard just about everything," I said rather sarcastically.

Jb0664
Jb0664
337 Followers
12