All Comments on 'Convergence of Circumstances'

by Jb0664

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot wife, watching=willing cuckoldry=one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, the hubby is gay, or has delusions of pimpdom. Perhaps both. Oh well, he's pathetic, so he deserves a gutter slut skank for a wife, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just awful - both the writing and the story line.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Hotwife=Slutwife=Wimp Willing Cuckold. This slutwife will never again be satisfied with just one man she will fuck anyone and everyone and lose respect for her wimp willing cuckold of a husband.

exposewife2018exposewife2018over 2 years ago

I want to see it when it becomes a movie! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you go that far then open the marriage and see how long it lasts.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

So that’s how all these LW whorewives are born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cucks are having a meltdown on this one. Another new cuck author joins the Loving Wives category. How sweet. Not. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The tags "hot wife" and "watching" spells cuckoldry garbage. One Star, always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One idiot reader says 'no cuckolding'. I don't think he knows the meaning of the word.But then, that's understandable, since the cucks have no idea that they're not men, but wimps with whores for wives who enjoy their fetish. 90% of stories posted in LW belong in fetish, but the shit authors and their followers don't seem to get it. Pea brains, perhaps?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

There needs to be another catagory, here. One titled 'Shitty Husband's' This guy would be a headliner. Great for the wife getting fucked so good, but the shitty husband doesn't deserve her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Funny just funny. My wife Julie had been having back issues. She tried therapy massage and chiropractor trying to avoid surgery. I knew she had a massage

appointment that afternoon late. I was coming in off of a service call. She called me asking if I could go to the drug store and get her some douse.I said yes but I said that could cause people to look at me funny. I was joking but didn't get a laugh out of her. I could tell something was wrong and asked? She said she was really sore. I said I was sorry see her later. I picked out some that were scented. At home our 4 children were doing homework. I asked where Julie was? In bed. I went to check on her. She was in bed and I asked if I could get her? No she said she needed time to relax to help the pain. I asked if the children had eaten? No I'm sorry. I said nothing to be sorry for. She didn't say anything. I went to our bathroom placed the items I bought for her. I seen her cloths on the floor and was picking them up to put them in the hamper and noticed her panties and just about fainted. I picked them up took pictures and hidden them in the closet. I didn't want to start a fight with her until she was better. I took care of the children and later put them to bed. I was preparing for bed when she came into our bathroom. Are you any better? A little. She asked what's up? Children fed homework done and in bed and I'm getting ready for bed. You are such a good father I don'tknowwhatIwoulddowithoutyou. Yes I'm just not a good enough husband to satisfy my wife. She looked at me as if she were in shock. What do you mean by that? I opened the closet door and handed her the panties showing the mess in them. She broke down crying how sorry she was that she had done the stupidest thing in her life today. She was begging me to forgive her. I asked who was the homewreacking SOB that was worth losing her supposed to be her only one and the best thing that ever happened to her. She said no one was worth it it was a mistake. I asked WHO? Jerome the therapist. You mean that black dude what happened to you that you were only going to use women. There were none available today. I had a little of questions. I said I was sleeping in the basement. She was crying when I walked away. The next morning I called work asking for the day off. I had a lot of sick days 3 per year for 24 years. My boss said no problem. The children asked why I didn't go to work. I said I took off to get some things taken care of. After they were gone Julie asked what I was going to do today and if I was going to be able to forgive her and go on with our marriage. I answered I just don't know. I said I'm leaving. She looked scared and asked where are you going? I'm going to have a talk with the manager of your f___ buddy. I'm sorry he's not anything to me I made a huge mistake please don't do anything that you will regret. Don't you do anything that you will regret either I guess you don't regret what you done to our family. Yes I do she said and I will live with regret the rest of my life. I walked out. She was asking me to please come back. I had a talk and Jerome was gone before I left. It was agreed they would always have a female on duty and there would never be a charge for Julie's treatments. I don't know if it will ever be like before but wearestilltogether. Jerome left town after his wife divorced him. Then another catch Julie missed her period and we were sick I demanded DNA the boy was mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it! My once was complimented on her panties by her Chiro. She told me about it and never went back. This was mid 90's and she had long black hair. 5'4" Asian wife with the best ass. Frankly I wasn't mad. Nice try Bro!

a_horneta_hornetabout 2 years ago

My wife and I both enjoyed the story. The erotic massage scenario is a shared fantasy. After reading it she asked if we could find a masseuse like Darin.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Back in the 90's I took a massage class. Stayed with massuse teaching it for longer than most people do because he'd ask women to come in and get free massage from us students. Most weren't great looking but occasionally I got to rub down women that I could never get in the wild. Or hot older women. When I eventually brought in a gf, he pretty much pushed me out of the way and used her for demo. Later he told me that it was only fair after getting those other women on my table. Seeing my gf getting massaged face down with no more than a towel and unhooked bikini-top in front of 8 strangers got me a raging hard-on.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog7 months ago

Highly erotic stuff. Erotic massage among my fav categories. Very well written. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJb0664@Jb0664
I write erotic hotwife fiction; the kind of stories that I like to read. These stories reflect my fantasies and desires...to some extent. "The Black Eye" is my most creative story and is intended to be humorous. I hope you enjoy them. Any resemblance to actual events, places...