Convergence of Circumstances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
334 Followers

"Oh no you haven't," she replied, looking me in the eyes with a most serious expression. "He next made a charade of massaging my legs, but very quickly it became a vaginal massage. He even inserted two of his fingers in me." Tears welled up again in her eyes.

"Did he bring you to an orgasm?"

She nodded sheepishly, "yes. Then...and I don't know what got into me...I reached out and put the back of my hand against his penis. It was so stiff and felt really big."

"Bigger than me?"

Again, she wouldn't look me in the eye, and she burst into tears again, "yes." When her crying subsided, she looked back up at me and said, "I don't mean anything when I say that. Penis size doesn't matter. Not really. Not when you know what to do to pleasure a woman. I love you so much and you KNOW how to please me." More crying.

My own penis was straining at the constraints of my clothes. I was surprised she hadn't noticed the bulge. "So, what did you do?" I asked.

"I played with his penis through his pants," she admitted as she sniffled, and more tears spilled onto her cheeks.

"You desired to see it?"

"Yes."

"You desired to have sex with him." This was a statement, not a question.

"Yes," she said in a voice so low I could barely hear her.

"Did you have sex with him?"

Again, she burst out crying and sobbing as she said, "Yeeeesssss!" She collapsed onto my lap and buried her head in her hands as she wept. I just rubbed her back as she cried. When the sobs finally stopped and she began to sniffle, I think it finally registered in her mind what she was literally feeling under her hands on my lap. "Are you hard?" She looked up at me. I just smiled at her. "Is this turning you on?"

"I told you a couple of years ago how I wanted to see you have sex with another man, remember?" I replied.

"Yeah, but I thought it was just fantasy. I never thought you would want me to really go through with it."

"We're getting a bit off track. We can return to this discussion after you finish telling me what happened at the spa. So...what happened after you started rubbing his dick?"

"You really want to hear all the details?" She asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Well, it's all a bit fuzzy. I was just so caught up in the feeling that before I really knew it, he was up on the table between my legs and positioning his penis at the entrance to my vagina. Somewhere in my head a voice was telling me to stop him, but I felt frozen by the pleasure of it all. Next thing I knew he thrust forward, and I just went into another world. Nothing else mattered except the intense pleasure I was feeling. It's like I had no control over my actions anymore. Then he was moving in me, slowly, enjoying his own pleasure. I don't know how long he went on before he suggested a new position and we ended up with me leaning over the massage table and him entering me from behind. This time he moved quick and hard. I didn't think the pleasure could get any better, but the waves just overwhelmed me...and I orgasmed." The tears welled up again. "He whispered in my ear that we should try one more position before he finished, so he lay on his back on the massage table and I got on top of him. I was lost in lust. It's the only reason I straddled that man and actually guided his penis into me." Again, she started crying. My dick raged even more.

"So, up to that point he had been fucking you, but after you put his dick in your pussy while you rode him 'cowgirl,' you started fucking him. Correct?"

She was sitting upright next to me with her hands in her lap. Through her tears she struggled to say, "yes" in a shaky, soft voice.

"Was he wearing a condom?" I asked.

Covering her face with her hands and shaking her head violently, more sobs erupted as she struggled to say, "no."

"So, he came inside you."

This time she nodded as she struggled to say, "yes."

"Let me see."

All motion and tears ceased. She lowered her hands and slowly turned to look into my eyes. "Are you serious? You want to look at my vagina covered with another man's semen?" She asked, incredulously.

"Absolutely. Except that I would put it slightly differently. I want to see another man's cum dripping from your sopping, wet pussy after he fucked you and you fucked him." I said as I stood up and began undressing. When I pulled my pants and underwear down, my engorged cock sprang out, all wet and gooey from precum.

Julie just stared at me with wide eyes for a couple of seconds before she stood up and pulled her pants and panties down in one fell swoop. As she stepped out of her clothes, I could see her panties were stained with his cum and her juices.

"Lay back on the bed." I said. Her pubic hairs were heavily matted, and her pussy lips were open. As she lay back, I could see that her pussy hole gaped, glistening with cum...hers and his.

As she lay on the bed, with her legs hanging over the side, she covered her face with her hands and began crying yet again. "You're disgusted with me, aren't you? You're going to leave me or kick me out. I deserve it. It was so wrong of me. I'm so, so sorry!" She wept as she spoke, the words coming out in gasps.

I simply stepped up to the bed, placed my raging cock at the entrance to her slick pussy and pushed it all the way in. "No," I said. "In fact, I'm reclaiming you. I'm sliding my dick into your cum filled pussy and making hard love to you. I love you so much!"

Her hands flew away from her face. She sucked in a huge breath and she arched her back as I began pumping her hard. Her pussy was so slick and gaped open so much that I could barely feel her. Even so, the whole erotic scene playing in my mind...of her fucking another man, of seeing his seed mingled with her juice, and the sight of her body responding to my pounding...caused me to erupt inside her within a few minutes. She, too, threw her head back and moaned loudly through her own orgasm.

We then collapsed in a heap on the bed. "I can't believe we just did that." She said. "I can't describe how I feel. I'm relieved. I'm a bit confused, I think. This just seems so out of the norm. I gave in to my lust and desire. Now it seems you are giving me permission to continue doing so."

After gathering my breath, I said. "You are still mine. You will always be mine. Sexual pleasure can be derived in many ways and I have no problem at all with you getting it from other men, as long as you always tell me or let me participate. I prefer the latter, but sometimes circumstance will arise that make that impossible. I don't wish to ever deprive you of sexual pleasure. In fact, I encourage it. I want you to enjoy sex with whomever you want, whenever you want. At the same time, I always want the opportunity for reclamation. You can fuck others, but only make love to me. Are you okay with that?"

Julie rolled over on top of me and kissed me hard on the mouth. "I will always be honest with you and will never love another man, ever. I can never thank you enough for this day. I'm the luckiest woman in the world."

From that day on, our sexual world changed. I have many more adventures to remit, so watch for them.

Jb0664
Jb0664
334 Followers
12