Conversation: A Surprise Outing

Story Info
A conversation about an event that occurred with an ex.
2k words
3.67
3.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers

W=wife

H=husband

@@@@@

H: Well that was too weird.

W: What?

H: What happened with Julian earlier tonight

W: What do you mean?

H: After dinner. After you'd gone out to turn on the hot tub, I had this weird moment with him.

W: What happened?

H: I'd put my bathing suit on and was at the back door. I was coming out to check to see if the hot tub had leaked or if you needed help.

W: Nope. It was full.

H: I was about to walk out when Julian hurried out of the bathroom and stopped me. He grabbed me by the shoulder.

W: He stopped you?

H: Yeah. He was insistent. He said 'I need some time to catch up with your wife, I want to talk with her alone."

W: Really.

H: Yeah. It was odd.

W: Hmmmm....When he came out he told me you'd told him you were washing the dishes and that you'd be a while.

H: That wasn't true. I didn't say anything like that.

W: I know he wanted to talk.

H: That's weird. He didn't need to say anything.

W: It is. But he hasn't seen me in a while.

H: Yeah. And after he stopped me. He pointed to the kitchen and said, "why don't you clean up...then bring us a liqueur in a half hour or so... a Grand Marnier." A liqueur? Do you even like liqueur?

W: I do. I like Grand Marnier. Julian and I used to toast our progress on the sailboat we refinished years ago with a shot in the evening.

H: You never told me you liked liqueur.

W: You should know these things about me.

H: I guess so. Have you told him about our discussions?

W: About the cuckold thing? No I hadn't told him about that.

H: Don't want to?

W: No. No. I'm not gonna tell him or any man that I'm available to have sex.

H: I understand that.

W: I'm not sure you can. You bring this cuckolding up all the time.

H: Well it just seemed like he had that energy, like he might be after you. You know... for sex.

W: Yep. Im sure. I'm sure he had sex on his mind. He loved your dinner. And I thought it was great. See... See, you can cook.

H: Thanks I thought everything came out fine.

W: It did. He suggested we do this whenever he comes to town.

H: He wants to see you more?

W: He does. (Pause)

H: What did you guys talk about?

W: Just what he's been doing...He's still sailing. He had to put his dog down. He wanted to talk.

H: Obviously.

W: He said he regretted what happened between us. He wanted to say that.

H: That was nice.....

W: It was.

H: But the way he ordered me to stay in the kitchen...that was weird.

W: Well from what you've told me about your fantasy... I'd think another man telling you what to do would turn you on...especially so he could be alone with me in a hot tub. Isn't that part of the fantasy...a dominant man, a bull, I think you've called the other man.

H: Yes. But I didn't expect that. It felt odd.

W: Did you want to stop him?

H: No.... Maybe.... I don't know.

W: Well, you know....why didn't you have some balls and just come join us? You could have.

H: Well, I was, I was coming out to tell you that I was going to the liquor store for Grand Marnier and then your father rang the doorbell.

W: Oh...so that's when Dad came.

H: He stood talking to me in the doorway for 20 minutes. You know how he gets. He wants to visit.

W: Yeah I know. I know. We saw him.

H: I thought so. He wanted his golf clubs which were in my trunk. So after we talked I pulled the car around and put them in his trunk. I thought he was going to leave. That's when I texted you that I was going to the liquor store.

W: No. He didn't leave. I can tell you that. He. Did. Not. Leave.

H: No. Yes, I know.... I saw him when I got back. He was coming out the front door.

W: Did you talk again?

H: Yes. And that was...was weird too.

W: I bet.

H: He walked right over to me slapped me on the back and laughed. He stood back and said, "You better hurry and check on your wife."

W: Oh no.

H: He's never referred to you as my wife.

W: (sighs) Why didn't you come get me before you left? You should have known he'd come looking for me.

H: I don't know. I guess I thought it'd be a little weird for me to bring your dad to the hot tub with Julian there.

W: That's understandable. But you should have texted me that he was here. I would have come out.

H: I thought he was leaving. And, we're going to see him tomorrow. What's the big deal?

W: Well... the big deal is that I told Julian that you were leaving.

H: I suppose he liked that.

W: Yep. He...and I thought we were alone in the house. We had no idea my dad was here.

H: Did Julian try something?

W: YES.

H: Sexual?

W: Yes.

H: Did he kiss you?

W: Yes.

H: More than kiss?

W: Yes.

H: I thought we were going to talk about that before we actually did anything with another guy.

W: We were going to talk about it darling but Julian wanted me.

H: What?

W: He wanted you out of the way...because he wanted me in a very big hard way.

H: Oh. (Sigh)...I should have known.

W: Of course you should have known. And...you should have come got me.

H: I should have...

W: You left me alone in our hot tub with a man who I've told you that I've had great sex with, the best sex, including you and...

H: You told me that...

W: And... you left me alone with him with my father somewhere in the house. What were you thinking?

H: He was outside...Look, I'm sorry.

W: Well...you got what you deserved and wanted.

H: What do you mean?

W: As soon as I told him you were leaving Julian knew the light was green and he was all over me. He took me by the hand and pulled me against him and kissed me. A real kiss. I wiggled away but he wasn't having that...he was as hard as a rock. Rock hard. And I...I lost it. I couldn't resist. He's so good. He slipped my bottoms off and turned me around and was inside me in a flash pounding away while he pressed me against the edge of the hot tub. It felt amazing.

H: You and Julian were fucking in our hot tub?

W: Yep. It was great. He took me. I loved that....When I heard the sliding glass door open I thought you'd come back and you'd get the surprise you've been waiting for.

H: But it was your dad?

W: Yep. My dad walked in on Julian and I fucking in our hot tub.

H: Oh no. You must have been horrified.

W: I was...I was shocked. For the first few seconds it felt like the worst thing I could have ever imagined. Not just my dad seeing me having sex but having sex with a man who was not you.

H: Look. Why'd you do it? Why'd you have sex? You... you told me you weren't ready to do it...that you didn't think you could ever really do it?

W: That's what I thought....but you opened the door darling. and when I saw his hard dick poking out his bathing suit I couldn't resist. I tried. But once we got in that hot tub together you were going to be a cuckold. To be honest....

H: What?

W: To be honest...you'd have been cuckolded even if you weren't into it.

H: You would have fucked him even if I wasn't into cuckolding?

W: Yep. He's hot. He's always been hot to me. I have a thing for him.

H: You wanted him?

W: Yep. Yes...There's no way I would have said no. But it's done now. And to be honest that was the best way for it to happen.

H: And your father knows. I should have known that's what Julian was up to.

W: You should have. But you wanted this. Julian's dominant. I felt that. He was like steel.

H: He had one thing on his mind.

W: He did. And you let him move you out of the way. I could say this is your fault. A real man wouldn't have let that happen.

H: I should have known.

W: If my father hadn't of showed up Julian would have probably made you watch us. He could have cared less who saw. Taking me was all that mattered to him.

H: You must have been shocked when your dad showed up.

W: I was shocked and embarrassed.

H: What happened?

W: My father stood there. I'm sure he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Then he laughed.

H: Was Julian embarrassed?

W: No. Not at all. It was as if he was claiming me in front of my dad. He actually stayed inside me for one or two more thrusts. I had to wiggle away.

H: What an asshole.

W: No darling. He's not. That's the way he always was with me. He didn't hold back or second guess himself or go limp at the first sign of trouble. After I wiggled away and hid from my father Julian stood in the middle of the hot tub, naked, his giant erect cock glistening with my juice on it. It's like he wanted my father to see him. I had to tug him down into the water.

H: What a dick.

W: Maybe. I know he can be a dick it's why I'm not married to him. But just thinking about him standing there, his cock so long and stiff makes me want to cum right now.

H: Should we fuck?

W: No. we're not going to fuck.

H: Are you ever going to be able to look your dad in the eye again.

W: Yes. I'm surprised the embarrassment is gone.

H: Really?

W: But YOU might be embarrassed. I'm not. It's as though Julian gave me a secret power. I don't have to be my father's good little girl any more. First time I've felt that.

H: Doesn't your dad know him?

W: They've been fishing together several times. My dad really liked him, really thought he was the man for me.

H: Geez. Did your dad say anything when he caught you?

W: He laughed and stood there. And then....then he said, "It's good to see you two having fun."

H: Really. Like he was for it?

W: I could tell it didn't bother him. He always thought Julian was a man's man.

H: And I'm not?

W: He hasn't said that. But now he knows you're a cuckold. Are you going to be okay with that?

H: Are you?

W: I don't have a choice. We've been outted. There's no going back. I'm sure I'll be with Julian again.

H: You'll want to do this again?

W: Yes. Definitely, just minus my dad showing up.

H: I'm not sure I want that.

W: I'm sure I do. He's a friend and now a lover. Cuckolding is your thing. We don't have to hide anything from my family. They all know now.

H: So fast.

W: I guess your cuckold dream has come true. My dad and Julian are playing golf tomorrow together. You probably didn't know that. That's why dad came to get his clubs.

H: Are they still playing?

W: Yes. Dad confirmed his tee time with Julian before he left.

H: Did you finish with Julian what you started after your dad left?

W: What do you think?

stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers