Hotel Room Thin Walls

Story Info
The hotel room walls are thin as he falls deeper.
1.7k words
2.54
22k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I awoke to her gently rubbing my arm and removing the gown that I shivered under all night. I Smelt of sex from the night before even though I didn't actually have any except devouring her and drinking her.

She was there wearing a sweatshirt of mine along with some cute shorts showing just enough of her legs that made me smile when I saw them.

"Anthony I need you to get showered and getting dressed. We have a road trip to take this weekend!"

I was excited at this as we haven't been together just the two of us in quite a while to anywhere.

She undid the handcuffs and left the room as I went to the guest shower. I removed the boy shorts and the balled up panties over my cock cage. I noticed she had hung my suit up for me to wear. She wanted me dressed up for what we were about to do..even though she looked very casual.

I prepared myself got dressed even a tie that she had picked out pink appropriately and met her in the foyer of the house where she had packed what appeared to be a small suitcase and an overnight bag.

"I've packed for both of us. Just load them in the car and let's go! I got us an early check in time at the hotel!"

My heart race knowing that we were going out of town and we were going to be staying at a hotel so we hopped in the car and she had the GPS directions pulled up on her phone ready to go.

As we drove to what appeared to be about an hour drive to the city right outside of our town she talk to me about what happened last night and how it made me feel even though my arms and body was still sore my shoulder hard hurting from laying against the chain I felt as if she was letting me closer to being a man for her especially taking a trip like this.

"I hope you like this long relaxing weekend I have planned for You..anthony. You've been working hard to please me and now it's time for you to relax."

We arrived at the hotel. A very nice place. I could see that from the multi stories and valet service at check in.

We were staying on the top floor. As we entered our room I saw the giant king size bed and big screen Tv. I did notice that the room had the middle locking style door that connected us to the suite next to us.

I set the bags on the edge of the bed and then carried the backpack to the bathroom where I set out our bathroom items. I noticed she had a Viagra as well.

She walked in with a smile. Handing me a protein shake and nodding to the pill.

"Go ahead and take it."

My cock cage strained under my suit as I swallowed. She walked to me and kissed me.

Her hand rolled over my crotch and I gasped at her touch.

"Run me a bath..take your suit jacket off and roll up your sleeves. Leave the tie on. "

As I did this she left and then returned. Hanging a black clothing bag on the hanger and producing the handcuffs and 12 inches of chain again.

She cuffed me to the towel rack as she got in the steaming hot bath.

Her naked body..again just out of my reach as I watched her relax in the water.

I had just enough movement room to hand her the shaving gel and razor. Along with the wash cloth and bath bombs.

I was just out of reach as she slowly shaved her already sexy smooth legs and then her pussy.

As she finished I handed her a towel and she stepped out and over to the small vanity area in the room. Makeup mirror..but nowhere to sit.

The Blue pill had already kicked in and I was straining hard against my cage as she motioned for me to stretch my body out and fall onto my hands and knees conveniently I had just enough chain from the shackle that I could fit this position although I was still wearing my white dress shirt she said her damp body down on the middle of my bag enough that I felt wetness from the bath along with the sweet smelling bath bomb that was still radiating off her skin soak into the dress material of the shirt.

She spoke not a word but went straight to applying her sexy make up tracing her eyes her lips with lipstick fixing her self out for what I was sure a night out on the town where we could go to dinner as a couple and enjoy your company without the pressure of the Femdom relationship that she has me contracted into.

She smiled as she unzipped them black garment bag and I saw a sexy red evening dress. I stood as she removed it and the towel around her dropped.

She leaned in and kissed me.

"Remember the panties You didn't pick? The red ones.. I brought them."

"They match this dress perfectly.. only thing is..I'm not going to wear them."

I was soaking wet my shirt was drenched my cock was rubbing against the cage my dress pants were wet on the knees and café area from being on the bathroom floor and only the necktie remain dry.

As she put the dress on and applied her lotion and perfume I stood and watched..again.. out of reach..bound by the chain.

Once she was fully dressed she slipped on sexy red heels and walked to me and undid the cuff on my wrist.

"I'm ready to go but you are soaking wet ant!"

She grabbed me by the tie and led me to the bed.

"Get naked and out of those ruined clothes!"

I stripped down as she smiled.

"Oh I didn't pack anything for you. But there is a pair of red panties in the bathroom I'm not using tonight."

She pointed and I walked to them confused.

"I thought we were going out?"

I slipped the satin panties over my cage.

"No I am going out. You have a long relaxing weekend here in the room. All the ESPN you want. All the room service you want..although you might want to tell them to just leave it at the door due to your..state.."

"Plus You can play on your phone! It has a fully charged battery. I'll be texting you all night!"

With that she went to the door and left. I was in the room naked. No clothes except for the panties.

I was mad..yet stupidly aroused.

It was at that moment I heard the rattle of the joining room open and a man walk in. Then a sound of a voice that I know better than any. Hers.

Giggles and a laugh.

The fucking thin walls. She is with him and I can hear it all.

I hear him say that he HAS to have her NOW. She looks so good and smells so good.

I reach for the TV remote to drown out the sounds of passion. The batteries are out. I HAVE to listen to what is about to happen and she wants to make sure I hear the play by play.

I can tell they are kissing. Deeply like two lovers who haven't seen each other in a long time.

Then..

"I want to suck Your cock!" She moans.

He grunts and I hear the wall slam as I can tell he is having his way with her lining her up to take it.

The phone dings. I see a picture of a fat white cock. Then another of her sucking it.

The text reads

"3 inches away.."

Sucking turned back to the sounds of kissing.

Then silence.

"I want You to fuck me."

I could hear it all.

"Fuck the condom!"

My caged cock.. my heart. My soul. Racing.

Then the sound of the headboard. Banging. The moment he entered her. The moans. His grunts. The squeaking.

On...and on..and on..

I have to listen to her fuck him.

Hearing her cum. Knowing the bed is wet.

And then...

Hearing him..

"I'm going to cum!!"

"Cum inside me!!!"

My heart breaks as I hear the primal grunt of him pumping her full of cum.

Then silence.

I lay there on the bed. Soaking it all in. And I hear the clang of the key in the door. Unlocking our room.

She walks in.

Smiling. The dress wrapped around her.

"I guess you won't have to order room service now. I brought your dinner.."

She walks to the bed. Pushes me back and climbs on me. I can't help bu feast on her body.

Tasting his sweat. Tasting her sweet skin..

As she moves up over my mouth.. and then feeling her moan and relax her freshly fucked pussy and tasting their love.

Flood my mouth.

I swallow her creampie as I sink deeper into my cuckold life to her and him.

She leans down and kisses me again.

"He is in the shower. And I'm about to join him." We are going to go to dinner and out. I might have desert for you later but..I need a favor. We have wrecked that bed..and as you learned last night.. I make a mess. So it is too wet for us to fall asleep in. Us..as in HIM. Not you. Remember. I promised you a peaceful weekend to relax and enjoy fine desserts."

"So I want you to swap our rooms our when we head out. And YOU will sleep in the passion we made in that bed. "

"I love you ant. There is no other boy I would want to share this with."

As she leaves the room thru the unlocked middle door. With a giggle meeting him in the shower.

I lay there. Swallowing the last of the cum k ate from her from him.

Knowing it will be another sleepless night.

Laying in wet sex. Waiting for texts of passion.. then hearing them again..three inches away..