Kelley enjoys a Girls Night Out

Story Info
Horny Husband Encourages Sexy Wife Get Back on Track.
1.8k words
4.05
25.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Kelley, and I have been married for a dozen years now and it is a second marriage for both of us. I will be 55 this year while Kelley just turned 47. When we met, she did not have any children but that quickly changed when, in a single year, she gave birth to twins in January and a third baby in December. Irish triplets as they are called. We went from two incomes and no children to one income and three children and all spontaneous weekend getaways, and almost daily date nights disappeared in an instant. We were grateful for the children, but our married life had dramatically changed, specifically our very active sex life had become sporadic at best.

Kelley is blessed with great genetics and almost immediately after having three babies in a single calendar year, her body bounced right back to her original 120 pounds on a 5'3" frame without a single stretch mark. He blonde hair and blue eyes are as beautiful as ever, and her firm breasts still measure a magnificent 36D. And honestly, after three babies, her nipples always seemed to protrude like hardened pebbles no matter what outfit she wears, which never fails to arouse my imagination.

Now that I am in my fifties, I no longer suffer the jealousy common in younger men and now enjoy the idea of others admiring my wife. Kelley has a rule that she absolutely will not wear a bra in her own home and believes she has a right to be comfortable. When we first met, I was always surprised when she would remove her bra from beneath her shirt the moment we walked in the door, but now it is just expected by me and all who visit our home. My 75-year dad, my brother, our brothers-in-law, the neighbors, delivery drivers, plumbers and friends have all been witness to my wife being 'free' in her own home. She has never been intentionally provocative or had exhibitionist tendencies, she just believes she has the right to be comfortable in our home and I've certainly never interfered. However, I'm confident she has influenced many of the males who have been in our home as I have seen guys perform the all-too-familiar cock 'adjustment' on many occasions to prevent their obvious arousal.

Before the kids started school it was tough to find a babysitter we trusted or that could handle three toddlers at the same time so instead Kelley would plan a once per month outing with her girlfriends while I would try to go fishing or to a ballgame when I had a little downtime. On the nights she went out with her friends they would typically go to a restaurant, wine bar or to one of the other women's homes where there were no children to distract them from talking and having a nice time. During these outings I always seemed to conjure up images of my wife misbehaving then coming home so horny that she'd need a good, hard dick. Knowing my wife to be a loyal and faithful woman though, I knew it was just a fantasy and after reading a few Literotica stories about unfaithful hot wives I'd usually jerk off, clean up, then fall asleep before Kelley would come home sometime between 1:00 and 2:00 in the morning. at which point I would hear her check on the kids, then go into our bathroom to remove her clothes before climbing into bed in just her panties.

A few months back, during one of her girls' nights out, I was particularly horny and decided I would try to convey what I was thinking by sending her a photo of my hard cock which, after reading several erotic stories, was oozing pre-cum all over the head of my cock and onto my stomach. I didn't find out till later, but her phone had been sitting on the table where all the women were sitting enjoying themselves and drinking wine and when my photo 'pinged' on Kelley's phone, all the women naturally looked over and saw the photo of my dick. Kelley was a bit panicked and explained that it must be some random dick pic from a spammer. All the women laughed and said they get random dick pics, too. A few minutes later she excused herself to go to the ladies' room and texted me, explaining what had happened. I laughed it off, but she wasn't as amused. I texted back and told her I might send more unless she sent me a picture of her tits. It was a bit of blackmail, but minutes later Kelley sent me a photo of her gorgeous tits bursting from the top of her skimpy sundress which, of course, did not include a bra. Her nipples were protruding nearly half inch and I wanted nothing more than to lick and nibble them.

I kept my promise and did not send any more photos of my engorged cock, but I did continue to text, asking for more photos of her incredible body and encouraging her to have fun, and to flirt and dance with any of the men who asked her to dance. Her response surprised me. She did not say no to these things because she was prudish, but instead stated she could not do such things because she was with her girlfriends who would think she was a slut if she acted like that in front of them. I translated this to mean she might be willing to act naughty, just not in front of her friends. My dick was so hard I thought it might rupture without even touching myself. We kept up the playful, erotic banter throughout the night, which was excruciating for me because sometimes she wouldn't reply for an hour or so. She did, however, send me a couple more pictures of her tits including one that showed her squeezing one of her hardened nipples with a caption that read "I wish your tongue could feel how hard my nipples are right now." Then a couple more hours passed before eventually, around 4:00 in the morning, Kelley arrived home, checked on the kids and went into the bathroom to remover her clothes before climbing into bed as she always did. On this night, however, I had resisted touching myself as I was hoping I could get laid and I was right, thankfully. Within seconds of getting into bed, Kelley pulled the covers off me, took my still swollen and very wet cock into her mouth and swung her leg over my head as she began to grind her obviously aroused pussy against my mouth. How long I had waited for this very moment! With as much pre-cum as I had emitted, Kelley could sense I would not last long and, after a few minutes, turned around and impaled herself on my painfully hard dick then begin bouncing nearly all the way off my very solid, thickly veined seven-inch cock before ramming down to the hilt again and again. I could tell Kelley needed this as much as I did, and it seemed months of pent-up sexual frustration was being released all at once. As Kelley stretched herself on my cock and grinded all the way to my balls, I used one hand to spank her a few times before slipping a fat middle finger deep into her wet ass and used the other hand to squeeze and pinch the nipple I wasn't already sucking on.

Knowing there was no way Kelley would ever do anything inappropriate, especially in the presence of her girlfriends, I decided to discuss some of what I had been fantasizing about. As we were fucking, I asked if she had been naughty tonight and why she had gotten home later than normal. I was shocked when she told me that her and her girlfriends left the restaurant and decided to go to a dance club where she danced with several very young men who were probably in their early to mid-twenties. I asked if any of them had tried anything with her and she confessed that, without a bra, all the dancing caused her nipples to rub against the fabric of her sundress which caused her to become very wet. And she said her sundress kept riding up her thighs, almost to her ass, but because her pussy had become so wet from the fabric rubbing on her nipples, she stopped trying to pull her dress down and decided to just be free and enjoy herself. So naturally, each of the young men, she said, would try to turn her around while they were dancing so they could rub and touch her slightly exposed ass cheeks. As she fucked me and continued telling me about her night, I thought my cock would explode at any minute.

I asked if there was anything else she should tell her husband at which point she told me a couple of the men pulled her ass against their crotch and she could feel their hardness through their pants and against her exposed skin, which she confessed really made her wet. "Did any of the young men try to kiss you or feel your tits?" I asked. She replied, "No," but said when it was time to go, she did give each of the "boys" a hug and kiss on the cheek before leaving and said a couple of them probably got a feel of the side of her tits as she hugged them.

I then told Kelley how hot she is and how those poor boys probably all had to go home and jerk off after dancing with her and her girlfriends. I could tell she was probably thinking about them stroking their cocks as I continued to assault her ass with my finger, and she continued to bounce all the way up and all the way down my engorged cock. "You should be nicer, next time!" I stated. I thought she would tell me to keep fantasizing or that she could never do such a thing, but instead she asked, "Tell me, lover, what should I have done to be nicer to those boys?" But before I could tell her it wasn't nice to be a cock tease and that she should have given them all a blowjob in the parking lot, or let one or two of them fuck her, I lifted my hips and filled her cunt with what felt like a quart of cum. This caused her to mewl and squeal and clench every muscle in her now cum-filled cunt as a powerful orgasm overtook her body.

We had clearly turned a corner on our dull sex life and had much to talk about. Our orgasms had subsided, but we were both still a bit delirious from the power and passion of our love-making so I seized the opportunity and blurted out, "Next month, I want you to be nicer to any new friends you meet, and then I want you to come home and tell me all about how innocent you and your friends are during girls' night out." Kelley kissed me deeply and responded, "Deal." I'm already looking forward to next month!