Conversation – Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No additional invitation was needed, and he began placing kisses on her neck and behind her ear, working his lips towards her earlobe, when he gently began to nibble, and she murmured her approval. With his right hand and lips engaged, she used her free hand, again, to find and began pushing down his underwear in an attempt to free the equipment that she wanted.

She whispered, loudly, "Jim, I want you," wondering if he truly grasped the depth of that statement.

Taking control of the situation, he rolled her onto her back and quickly removed his briefs while tracing kisses down her neck and chest, pausing to praise her breasts, which were saluting him and showing their approval. Lower and lower he kissed until he found the hood between her legs, and she used her hand to hold his head in that spot. She was hoping that he would show her the attention that her ex-best-friend had described to her over the years.

They were both enjoying his ministrations immensely which ultimately culminated in her using her legs and hands to hold him there until she climaxed and then relaxed like a rag doll.

"Thank you," she said, and he began kissing his way back up to her neck.

"It was truly my pleasure," he replied.

She said, "Jim, I need you." With this further encouragement from her, he used the opportunity to position himself so that he could make love to this woman in his bed. He slowly eased into her, and as he buried himself completely, she loudly sighed her pleasure. They quickly began to build a good pace, and soon she was thrusting her hips upwards towards him more frantically.

Several minutes later, he proclaimed, "I'm going to cum."

She replied, "In me. Stay with me," which is what he did. She could feel him pulsing into her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him, not only willing him to stay in her but preventing any escape.

When he finished, he gently kissed her neck, face, and lips until she relaxed and allowed him to roll off. She grabbed his underwear to prevent any drips on her way to the bathroom, and then she returned to the bed.

Back in the bed, she pulled him away from the wet spot, and wrapped him around her again, quickly drifting into a blissful slumber.

Sleep was much slower coming for Jim. What the hell was that? Not that he was complaining. Relationships came slowly to him, but this woman was practically thrusting herself into his life. There certainly wasn't a shortage of conversation, but even so, it was her willingness to take a chance that had spoken the loudest and most clearly.

He still needed to answer the question, "what did he want?" As he drifted off to sleep, his final thoughts were centering around, maybe actions do speak louder than words.

He awoke to light peeking through the gap in the dark window curtains and discovered that he was alone and that it was much later than he normally slept on the weekend. Of course, if it meant Friday night sex with a beautiful woman in his bed, he would not complain.

He could hear Anne, or he suspected it was her, downstairs in the kitchen. As he sat up in the bed, he could smell bacon cooking. He chuckled, realizing that he didn't have any bacon in the house, so she was cooking some of what she had purchased yesterday, intending, or hoping, that she would get this opportunity.

"Devious little minx," he thought, but this kind of deviousness, he could appreciate.

After a quick stop in the restroom and throwing on shorts and a shirt, he followed the smell to the kitchen and was greeted by Anne, in his t-shirt and her panties, and nothing else, cooking something on the stove.

She smiled at him and said, "I cannot find a coffee maker, so I'll let you prepare what you normally drink in the morning. I wanted to prove to you that I'm pretty good at breakfast, too."

"You seem to be good at many things that I enjoy," he said after kissing her on her neck.

Smiling, she replied, "Just you wait and see."

He opened the dishwasher and pulled out his industrial-strength French press, and asked, "Are you okay with coffee from one of these?"

She nodded in reply.

"What are you making?" He was fairly certain, but he noticed more ingredients than normal.

"French toast stuffed with cream cheese and strawberry topping."

He laughed and asked, "Breaking out the big guns, are you?"

"As I said last night, 'I'm not leaving anything to chance."

Coffee made and food prepared, they sat at the breakfast table savoring the delectable dish she had prepared. Neither of them brought up their lovemaking of last night.

When they finished, she asked, "Do you have anything that I'm keeping you from? I don't want to interrupt any plans?"

He didn't believe that, but he didn't have any firm plans for the day. So he replied, "Sticking around until I kick you out, huh?"

She smirked, thinking that he was finally starting to catch on.

He said, "Stacy always told me that you could be pretty tenacious."

Chuckling, she replied, "You have no idea."

"After the last eighteen or so hours, I think you're painting a vibrant picture."

She smiled that he was still participating in her attempt to capture him.

He asked, "Do you think we can learn to love each other?"

That knocked the smile from her face. The seriousness of their conversation just climbed several rungs up the ladder.

"This weekend is a start. We know many things about each other, and I like most of what I know about you. I'm not sure what you know about me, so I'm trying to help with that. I think we would be good for each other, but only time will tell."

"You had a plan for last night and this morning, didn't you?"

That brought out a sly grin, "Mmmhmm. I did."

He returned her grin with an amused look of his own. "So how did you manage to find me in that grocery store at that time yesterday? That was no accident."

Keeping the grin, she replied, "I've had a PI on you for the last eight weeks each Friday afternoon. He told me that you normally stop at The Fresh Market on your way home on Fridays, and that you didn't appear to be dating anyone."

Playfully he asked, "So you're a stalker?"

She chuckled, "Well, my PI definitely is, but I prefer to think of myself as more of a hunter."

He liked her directness. She wasn't just clear in her intentions, but her actions as well. She wanted them to try.

Once again, he had to ask himself, "What did he want?" He certainly hadn't planned on this.

He let out a long sigh, which caused her face to fill with worry.

"I've thought very little about relationships since the divorce. I simply haven't been interested. I think it's primarily because I never imagined that, at my age, I would ever discover anyone I could live with, love, and share interests, without going through a lot of effort, mistakes, and more pain along the way. This time that we've just spent together has caused me to reevaluate all of that."

He paused for a moment. "I have to say, you're off to a great start."

That gave her some hope.

He continued, "I must confess, I don't really know you that well. I worry that I don't know enough about you to please you the way I would hope to."

"Oh, but you pleased me several times last night," she simpered. "The rest we'll learn, in time."

That made him feel good and caused a little stirring in his shorts.

"So, does this grand plan of yours extend beyond breakfast? I suspect it does."

"I have a suitcase in my car with enough clothes for several days and several possible outcomes. I told you that I'm with you until you kick me out."

Now it was his turn to smile. He was ready for this. He wanted to give this a go. Would they make it? Who knows, but he knew her well enough to know that it was worth a try. She was worth a try.

Seeing that he was still considering her staying, she pressed her advantage and asked, "Where do you want to go first? Spain or New Zealand?"

Rolling around the possibilities and pros and cons in his head, he came to a conclusion and replied, "The first place I want to go is back to our bedroom. We have plenty of time to figure out where we are going next."

He offered her his hand and she practically leapt from the chair, wrapping her arms around his neck for a kiss. Then he led her back upstairs and into the rest of their lives.

*********************

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your time.

Want to read something good, give Christmas in the Woods by StangStar06 a try. Of his many good ones, this is one of my favorites.