All Comments on 'Conversation by a Burning Bed Ch. 02'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
immigrant1970immigrant1970over 2 years ago

Pathetic slimy shit with unrealistic ending.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Better then most but still no better than mouldy bread.

Duplicity and compulsion are his stock in trade. He conspired to deprive her of her marital assets, coerced and bullied every man in her life into leaving her and maintained a death grip on the townspeople to prevent her from finding happiness. How convenient that they lived in a town that was loyal to him and not her. How fortuitous that they did everything for him while ostracizing and metaphorically pillorying her, a woman who grew up in the town as much as he did.

Newsflash, that’s not how life works. That’s not how small towns work and that’s not how to write a goddamn story.

XimandXimandover 2 years ago

1 star

This is disgusting and you have effectively shat on the nice conclusion of the previous part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. RAAC makes no sense when she doesn't do a damn thing for forgiveness. You just had your MC get tired and put them back together.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was a sad ending to a story about a horrible betrayal.

It should've ended with the grandfather and grandmother sitting on the porch, still deeply in love. The fiance sees them and is amazed how vivacious and attractive the grandmother is and thinks that he's lucky his fiancée will age well with such great genes in the family.

-

As if reading his mind, the fiancée's mother said quietly, "I know what you're thinking, but she's actually my father's second wife. My real mother was a selfish bitch, who abandoned us when my father bought this house after the divorce. She complained that it was 'too hard' seeing my dad move on with someone new. Don't worry, my daughter knows the terrible price of betrayal."

The beautiful young fiancée walked up and hugged him from behind.

"My real grandma destroyed her family and lost everything over a stupid affair... I just don't understand how she could do that to the people she loved. I promise I'll never cheat on you, baby."

-

Reassured that his fiancée had learned the consequences of acting like a whore, the fiance married her and they lived happily ever after. Unlike grandma, who died alone.

The end.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Be a man give the bitch up and only kill anyone that tries to harm your kids, the wife dies as soon as she started thinking about fucking someone else, 1 star

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Great story.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading, you are one of the best.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Wow. Amazing writing. Love is not love, until it's vulnerable. Once broken, they glued the pieces back together, but it's so fragile, they have to nurse it along. Like that old A4.

.

Thank you for this. 5/5!!!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

A thoughtful followup to part one. Well done. 5 stars

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Dunno. Slut rays can strike at any time? I guess that's the premise of many of these stories, huh? But, to me, it was her fault, and all her fault. No fancy name for it. She just fucked up. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn. Once again the cheater wins. She gets her lover, keeps her job, keeps family, gets husband back, gets ranch back, no one cares she is a cheating slut.

You took a hard honest man and had him wimp out. If he wanted sex just condom up and fuck her! Dont move her in.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

'Gonna stop some people right now: this ain't a RAAC.

If a guy divorces his girl, leaves town, sleeps around, and people in his old life generally have no idea where he is for half a decade... you can't claim he's willing to do anything and everything to get his ex back.

He walked away; found out that it didn't make him any happier; and went back to see if some of the old magic was still there with the missus. Not something I would personally do, but... I can't fault it for that.

And, evidently, the second time worked out fine.

No doubt, this follow-up gonna score lower than the first one - the huge majority of LW readers will always root for the wronged spouse to walk away forever from their worthless marriage, and therefore always will look down at any scenario where said spouse 'capitulate' and takes back their wayward partner. This second chapter honestly makes me think of that new "Matrix": there's absolutely zero reasons or justification for it to exist! But, since it's there... I personally do not mind its existence!

It's not fine. Nothing groundbreaking. But nothing egregious either, regardless of what some people would say. An overall OK story about two folks who ultimately couldn't quit each other. We've all heard similar tales before...

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

Wow best story written this Christmas you have a wonderful soul

nickbgbnickbgbover 2 years ago

Has the wife in this story ever actually said sorry or expressed meaningful contrition, either at the time or five years later? There is bitterness and a few faint if onlys…. but I’m not sure that is enough to justify a reconciliation. What she said in those counselling sessions would still be a major stumbling block, not to mention the fact that she did evidently continue the affair for some time. Does she want the house/its memories back, or him?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

what is wrong with this season??

suddenly the alpha writer I admire like saddletramp1956, demander, Tnicoll etc

have all gone wimp!

just as gave st1956 today 1 star

i hate cuck stories.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

I appreciate the continuation.

The wife was too much of an irredeemable whore.

The way she was written, she did nothing to win her husband back. She was too self absorbed and stupid to not continue being a slut. She also didn't seem to be to fucking sorry she did it in this chapter.

She just seemed to not like how her choices impacted her while still blaming him.

I did like the comparison of her to the older planes the older vets flew.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Now that was a poignantly romantic, well written story about two characters so richly created. Thanks for chapter 2.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Very good writing

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Very well done. I enjoy your writing because the stories leave a pertinent message and are realistic.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Ya did good, guys 5 more stars for a total of ten. I've read all your stories and I enjoy them almost as much as I do my two buds, Saddletramp1956 and Kalimaxos.... Read and learn. Go to Amazon Kindle stories and read Kal's 8 part story " The Diaries of Jane" It's my personal favorite. Keep on with the good, Just saying!!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

RobertaBob. I was about to rant at your painted situation. That of a small town where everyone knows everyone else, plus their business. Then I realised that it was only because of the way the story was played out. The "after the cheating and divorce" situation and what took place. I'm not saying I would agree with the chosen action but your twist of living happily ever after in a state of mistrust and fear, as fuck buddies/companions... was interesting. Thank you for your particular angle. Cheers.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Gotta be honest, thats pretty realistic at a certain age :P

jaythemanjaythemanover 2 years ago

For me, any believable reconciliation has to begin with the cheater acknowledging what he/she did and the harm it caused followed by a real apology which includes the actual cheating, not just the causing of pain. Your characters are interesting, but the reconciliation does not work for me in this case.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 2 years ago

Works......lots of questions, though.

That's for another time.

5*

Thanks for sharing.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Like many a great tale, I loved it. I hated it. I will read it again.

5 stars.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Part 1 sucked. Part 2 sucked more. Once a cheat, always a cheat. PERIOD!

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Had my doubts about a Chapter 2 but you did an excellent job.

green117green117over 2 years ago
Interesting story

It has the problem that it requires the reader to understand limerence.

And, to be versatile enough to see limerence in both male and female manifestations.

Unreasoning, unreasonable passion - both drives one forward and back.

Here, I guess, we get both.

Green-something

(clearly not what you had in mind with chapter 1... but this is chapter 2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent dialogue. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the better reconciliation stories in a long while. Good job!

.

4 ****

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Very good job with both parts of the story. I didn't think she showed much contrition over her obsession with the kid. But it worked itself out. He kept.his word and took her beloved farm when she brought her lover back. I wasn't expecting a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re a great writer. Just don’t care for the wife. In the original or your versions. Too selfish and frankly evil in her thinking. She emasculated and destroyed him - he takes her back? It doesn’t work for me. She deserves BTB hell for what she did. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah...breaking marriage vows is unacceptable. A cheater will ALWAYS cheat again, and can NEVER be trusted again. Forgive? Sure,.once the hatred morphs to indifference. But taking back a cheater means you forever give up your dignity.

Your writing style is very good, regardless of my visceral loathing of a spouse getting back together with a cheater.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

Excellent writing but the reconciliation felt very underserved on her part. The continued cheating with the young lover after the deal proves her to be undeserving. The granddaughters fiancé should be very concerned as to what behaviors lead to a life long love in this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought you weren't doing RAAC, but you seem to have anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But, but . . . . what about the 30-06? The kid EARNED it. She would STILL be fucking the kid if he had not left!! She's happy her life is not as bad as it might have been, should have been. But she still knows she would be happiest with a cunt full of The Kid's cock. And the wimp cuck knows it too. So what did you achieve? The cuck somehow got his revenge, gave her 4 or 5 years of missing Mr. Goodbar? So he shows back up, completely restores what she shit on and threw away, and provides her a lifetime of family, finances, home, ranch, lifestyle, and . . . . mediocre old man cock. He gets some home cooked meals, phony regret and remorse, and a remaining lifetime of pity fucks from a bored distracted whore. Yeah, That's the secret to a great long lasting relationship. He can have it, the fag cuck earned it. He probably lied about owning the rifle anyway; too scary. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*2 because the writing was good. BUT I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE RAAC's!!!!!! The MC was smarter than his slut wife! But then he couldn't let it go. NOPE! Fuck me over once it's on you. Fuck me over twice than I'm the stupid one!!! I'm sorry but no pussy is that good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sounded like she never really regretted what she did. I'd anything she felt trapped in a small town where she was equivalent to a rattle snake bite. Sadly he's always just number 2, she never refound her passion. But he could not just give her up completely. Much like how she could not give up the kid. Entertaining read though.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

This is the second story in the last couple of days that I've read where the divorced couple reunited after a long period. Sorry, yeah, it's not a RAAC, still too much forgiveness for me

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 2 years ago

Oh come on…..bullshit does he let her back. What a joke.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Gave you 5 stars for pulling it out in the end. The 90/10 split in the first chapter was stupid. but I enjoyed how you worked it out. Reconciliation is fine. It was still a BTB. The wife took the boy back in and lost her home. Her fault. even though she split the assets. The boy paid because he felt nervous. He'd remember that fear for the rest of his life and it would piss him off about himself. Writing in both chapters was well done.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Another story with good writing, a well-crafted plot and a suitable plot.

It could be in the Novel tab, if they listened to more pages, because that would be the place for happy endings, after all...

I have no predilection for BTB, RAAC or "burn in hell and leave me alone".

But my biggest difficulty, with your current job, was the end.

I believe the Christmas atmosphere affected some authors... They are more compassionate and soft-hearted.

Everything was going very well, reactions derived from the flippant, selfish, lying and frivolous attitudes of the wife who was hit by the traitorous slut's Martian ray.

The options he gave her, in sharing the goods, was, to say the least, unwise. I would never have that behavior, no matter the happy years, the "kids" and everything... It would be fair, 50/50 and "have a nice time".

I understood that everything would be part of a "play" that, in the end, he would have a return of everything, as it turned out. After all, he knew that his ex-wife would not be without opening his legs for the young lover.

If he was so sure of that, why the hell did he come back with the slut?

Why did you take the liar back after 5 years. If he already had this idea, let him assume his role of conforming cuckold, and the life he would follow.

I don't understand all the movement, all the stress and life change, to go back to living, even unmarried, with a woman who was able to cause such pain and tribulations.

But the story belongs to the author and as such, deserves respect. I would ask ST1956, with the permission of the author of this story, to make an alternate ending. But in view of your last two submissions (RAACs) - sorry ST, I'll stick with the original ending.

4 stars. It was more than just an effort... it was exquisite work, in just a few pages, but with unparalleled quality. As I said above, I would have burned the bitch and never had anything to do with her.

But that's just my opinion.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Some ones life story, raw and true.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Absolutely lovely. The haters can f themselves. You made a fan for life even if I don't always like your stories. You incorporated limerence and did so quite effectively. If the word has been used before then I have missed it despite having read a ton of stories. I have used limerence in many of my comments because it perfectly defines many of the reasons why infidelity occurs and why the betraying spouse seems to behave so irrationally.

One or my colleagues in my practice handles marriage counseling and we have discussed this topic from time to time. Though I do not personally offer marriage counseling, where therapeutic demand exists I will meet with couples. Those sessions are always an extension of my patients therapy and treatment plan but I have had occasion to encounter couples where infidelity is a major issue.

Anyway, Ray has been a marriage counselor for 30 years and is amazing. We both agree that marriages would be less likely to suffer damage due to infidelity of more people actually understood what limerence is, were able to look to their past and pair the definition with previous relationships. More than that, having an idea of the biochemical and hormonal changes that occur during an early sexual relationship can help to mitigate the inability to recognize long term consequences of action. This is by no means foolproof of course. Many are easily swept up by the hormonal and emotional high of an exciting new relationship and are entirely unable to engage reason. This is why the betrayed spouse needs to understand too. In many ways, the affair truly isn't about them.

Anyway, I don't believe in reconciliation at all cost nor do I believe that a one night stand can easily be shrugged off. All marriages are different and so are the people involved. What one couple could withstand, another could not and that isn't a condemnation on either. I really do believe more marriages could be saved with knowledge and understanding but the want to save must be there.

I liked that they found each other. I promise you that I have seen worse cases of cheating than this story and the husband and wife made it. More than that, they are extremely happy and devoted. I loath the miserable assholes on here who paint with one color, whine about cucks all the time and generally believe women to be vile evil beings.

Once again I wrote too much. I really can't help myself. Ask my buddies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF?? The bitch never once said anything remotely close to being sorry or remorseful for fucking around on him. She was so hooked by some young stud she lost everything she got in the divorce. Hooking back up with her??? LMFAO!!

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

What is a cuck

A cuck is a person who accepts their spouse cheating

It took him five years, but in the end he was just another cuck

And a cuck story with no cuck tag get one star for lying

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes no sense. Guess he was infatuated after all. O hate when the MC morphs into someone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The stories after the new year are bunch of garbage, they're all about cucks, why? Is there something going on here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. He showed that he was not a cuck. He knew she would take the 90%, and lose it. Then he would get it all back. LP

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@lujon2019

"What is a cuck"

"A cuck is a person who accepts their spouse cheating

You should know what you are talking about before you open your mouth!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold

69gman69gmanover 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing and situational originality very much. I generally don't read a story that has been rated below four stars; but your stories have changed that proclivity. It astounds me that your scores have been so low. Perhaps you need to BTB a few times. (Joking) write what you want and let the chips fall where they fall.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I like this chapter - it was a great comeback from the previous chapter. I really hate RAAC stories that are not deserved and this one fits into that category. However, the way they chose to come to a mutual agreement, makes sense to me. NEVER getting married again, would be the only way it works for me.

Society should dump the word marriage and institute legally binding contracts, pre-nupts and post-nupts. There would be a gradual erosion of all the misconceptions that surround the marriage process - if you cheat or lie - you know exactly what will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@tralan Re: @lujon2019 Re: Cuck - You're confusing the dictionary definition with how the terms are used in LW. Because EVERY man whose wife has sex with another man, even if he goes scorched earth BTB on her is indeed a cuckold, LW uses "cuck" for those men who accept their cuckoldry. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter didnt really resonate with me. I gave it one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is or ever will be fair? The storm is over. Time passed. They are older and maybe wiser, experienced, what ever. They find to another again. Not likely what they had or who they are now but stick together. BUT…!!!

She still had her temp du folies, her affair, her wow-so-fucking-great-lover.

He? He had nothing. A cuck-medal and pain. She will always have one over him. And even if they are together, she’ll think about the great cock from the past when they lay together in the bed.

So how is that fair?! Fockin cunts. Fockin cheaters.

I do not know how to rate this his one. It’s good writing, even if it’s against what I would like. Cheers.

Captcha

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Part 1 was excellent. To the point, hit the nail on the head for the genre.

This. Urrgggh, why couldn't you just leave it well alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one anonymous wrote, he's not a cuck. Sorry to disappoint, but as soon as she put the horns on him, he became a cuck. He's not a willing cuck, but still a cuck. Did I clear that up for you? In LW, as pointed out by another reader, a cuck is referred to somebody that's willingly allows his wife to cuck him. Confused yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Confessions by a Burning Bed. part one, 5-Stars/5 Good integrity, sound reasoning. Heart-felt critical analysis.

Confessions by a Burning Bed. part Two: 1-Star /100 A masochist's Soliloquy, Thick-Treacle Morality, Drowning in Self-Pity, unsound logic, unrealistic maudlin tripe.Worthless!

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

So frustrating that a writer can’t leave his work alone. In Ch 1 the author said he could not see the RAAC but then goes ahead and dies it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck. No.

Everyday reminders that her magic dick was her first choice. No self respect or sense of manhood. What a disgusting, miserable choice for life. She's, of course, looking for another wonderful dick cause this pathetic excuse for a man will suck up any abuse she wants to dish out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another cuckold story

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Part 2 ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So wifey gets to live with her fuck toy, and then eventually gets her life back? Now, her dried up pussy has the ranch back, and she can daydream about how she ultimately cucked her (ex) husband. Sorry. This was not a happy ending. It just reinforces that sluts can do whatever they want, and get away with it. Two stars.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

I like reconciliation stories and I like BTB stories, this didn't do anything good with either category. She never gave up her boytoy, he just went away because of his own fear (fear that seemed to be baseless as nothing bad happened to him except the fear). Lost her home but got it back, lost her husband but got him back, got her happy ending but didn't earn it. She didn't suffer for her actions really and certainly didn't earn forgiveness. 3 stars, some good ideas but ultimately the wife was too unlikable and her actions to terrible to make reconciliation work and no satisfying revenge on her or her lover to make this a good revenge/BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was so into this story and then he took the slag back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nah.

I could've bought this if she didn't break the deal.

Not only did she try to have boytoy and the farm, but now she still ends up with her ex and the farm too. Fuck that.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good writing. And the husband won in the end,just sayin'

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Unique ending made the story better. Thanks for writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I like the ending. definitely 5 stars for the 2 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

one star for cuck boy .

one of the worst endings ive read on this site .

id give you zero stars if i could , and truthfully , its what this story deserves.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

I don't understand the ending. It reads like a reconciliation, but whose ending. The couple, her parents, her grans?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First chapter was great but then you pretty much undid it all with this ending. Why did you have to ruin it? She didn't even regret her actions and she still chose her lover over her husband and the house she claimed to love so much. If not for the fact her lover didn't leave her, she would still be with him. The reconciliation was unrealistic and negates pretty much what you wrote in the first chapter.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

I don't buy it. He would never trust her again and he claimed he could never sleep with anyone who he didn't love and trust.

It was a romantic RAAC story but combine it with the first chapter and you end up with absurd silliness. She didn't give up her lover, he scared him away. Very little basis for a new relationship.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"She had initially gotten the ranch and 90% of the monetary assets" - No, she got ALL the monetary assets, 90% of the total assets.

\

She asked again. "What do you want?" - She's the one that wanted to talk.

\

I like Powersworder's ending.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

2nd chapter very good, better than first. I am not a fan of reconciliation with a cheater of this type, who as no brake or self control in the face of another man, but on the other hand it is good to live the days out with someone to assist you and share the joys of life.

calichepitcalichepitabout 2 years ago

As usual, the pain lovers, the haters, the always feeling sorry for themselves and crying in their beer and sobbin in their pillow—folks; you know them; the BTB crowd; when confronted with life and love, just can’t stand it.

To those people I say, you’re like a cockroach crawling across a wedding cake; a slime trail on a holiday pie; a turd hanging on a Christmas tree; a loser, a never has been and a never will be and you will die as a nothing.

It’s already to let for you—and you will cry for yourself until the day you die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The definition of insanity is repeating the same mistake and expecting different results. He now knows marriage, vows, family, dreams, her husband mean absolutely NOTHING to her🧐. Her marriage meant so little she was back on her lovers dick a week or so after he left. He told her she can have 90% of their assets, but she'll lose it if she's in contact with her lover....that didn't stop her. Knowing she was going to lose the house she "loves" so much.. she STILL chosed HIM...... I dont think she knows the definition of "love" is... her actions is not one of love. But one of a slut who only thhinks about her pussy, When it starts twitching🙃🙃....he honestly believe he is her first choice? He honestly believe history won't repeat herself?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Another younger, sexier child comes along and gives her a little of attention.... she'll be getting her back blown out by the time he can finish saying hi. I already knew where this was heading. anytime there's a second part after a divorce and the ex's are still talking about their dead relationahip...... it's a RAAC story. Personally, I don't know what there is to talk about after 5yrs?😕😒... Why even bother to divorce if you're going to take the cheating mate back?. He might as well had waited until she was done fucking her younger, sexier boy toy. She would've eventually got all fuck'd out and came back to him, well fuck'd and no longer impressed with his lovemaking skills(or lack thereof)🤭🤭🤭🤭.. why split assets 4 ways? 4 ways, him, her, her lawyer and his lawyer. If you actually want me to believe she NOW loves her ex, the man that isn't even her first choice.. he's just her backup..you must be smoking meth. No way in hell, I'd believe she wouldn't be hit with another slut ray.. nope..... not even her husband leaving her was enough for her to come to her senses. She was back in his bed as soon as he was out of the door.. get the fuck out of here 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. And I'm to believe she's changed?..........Sure she has😏😏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just couldn't resist turning the story back into an RAAC story.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

I am not going to censor it, nor define good from bad. Simply say this tale may very well have much reality within, maybe not. But I certainly hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ever notice how all these reconciliation stories dependent on the author writing the male character as never being able to let go of his past and create a new future. On the one hand he tells her that he now puts everything into the "Don't give a shit horse" but you can tell that he's lying. He's still carrying a torch for the cheating wife, he doesn't trust her but he's afraid of living alone by himself. Here's some news....you can live alone and not be lonely. She's still a cheater. Past behavior is a good predictor of future. You're still her Plan "B" because all the other men in the small town didn't didn't want her in any serious way. Sure, they'd fuck her but none of them would take her on in a long term relationship because they all know she'd cheated before and would likely cheat again. So, apparently the ex-husband didn't have the good sense that the other men in town had. He took her back, whether he married her or not he still took her bad and she still had the same issue, attitude and sense of entitlement that cause the divorce in the first place. Living together just because you're afraid of being lonely sure isn't a good life just because its written down as that it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To Calichepit. Why don’t you run along like a good little cuck and clean yet another creampie out of your wife’s cheating cunt. Then maybe she will assfuck you with a steel studded strap on. That way when she pulls out, your colon will trail behind you like a prehensile tail! You are a walking breathing yeast infection!

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

I sometime wonder about the RAAC crew that how does their mind's work or is it the lack of morals? And they will say things like "everyone makes mistakes" but cheating isn't a mistake even if it was only once. But then again some people are just desperate out there! They'll take whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think its pretty much a given the most reconciliation authors must embrace the concept of moral relativity You know, we're all human, we all make mistakes...notice how all mistakes are lumped together with no regard to the severity or magnitude of the individual mistake and that all people should be forgive for all their mistakes no matter what they may be. They love to quote that life isn't black and white but infinite shades of gray. Whose to say what's right or wrong and who are we to judge. Everyone does it.

Every time I hear the catch phrase.."everyone does it" I'm reminded of the time I tried to use that "logic" on my mother to get her to agree to let me do some dumb thing because you know...everyone was doing it. Her logical rely was..."so, if everyone was eating dog then I suppose you'd want to eat dog shit too?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK. Reality is that the author is an emotional pussy and a selfish Morin who ran back to the slut afraid of living alone. The slut of a wife accepted him only coz she didn't have option to marry other man. They belong to each other to live a life of lie and die with frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing author. You really evoke an emotional response from your audience. It was hard to read, not because of the writing, but because of the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 star. Def a hard read because of the pain involved.

Brought out many of the haters as these stories often do.

Loads of crap from them about equality of hurt not being met. Forgiveness cannot function if the only basis is I get revenge first. You or I may not agree when someone forgives a murderer (and we may well be justified in our thinking) but it is not our choice to make. Each person has to live with their decision and the results that come from it.

The hub actually did get a form of revenge: the boy got the message and became paranoid and left for places further away. She lost the home she'd built with her hub and had to live in a place where everyone knew her faults and essentially shunned her, plus she learnt there was good reason to be afraid of him. He let her know the "pussy" was a dormant wild tiger that could kill when threatened.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐ 😝 Yeuch! What the hell??? PT1 was a meisterwerk. Then, you write this reconciliation crap? For violating the terms of the agreement, the kid should have been the victim of a hunting accident AS ORIGINALLY PLANNED. Her slut ass should have been FORCED to leave town. This should never have been written, nor posted! I rated it 2stars on purpose. 1stars get dropped unfairly to rig the scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

" This was the worst kind of RAAC " A slut and a wimp with no where else to go and no one else

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Very good story. I firmly believe a lot of good relationships are ruined by a piece of paper..................................that says marriage certificate!

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

2d Reading Raying: same 5 star’s. What’s not to love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst example of raac I've ever read .

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated it. What a spineless wimp. I hope he at least castrated himself before he took the bitch back. Because the pathetic creature should not be considered a man.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories