Conversation en Français

Story Info
Two married, two in love.
2.3k words
4.17
1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anna_Morgan
Anna_Morgan
13 Followers

**Morning**

Krystal's husband had left their bed hours earlier and taken a taxi to the airport. He had a meeting somewhere in Ohio or Iowa or India and would be back in a few days.

Some of their friends envied the empty nesters. She was still "mom," when one of the children called. But she didn't have any games to cheer at, no concerts to enjoy, no debates to listen to.

"Dad" attended those events as often as he could, but business elsewhere often required "mom" to be the family representative. When Krystal had looked at last year's calendar, she noted that Dillon had attended only four games. She thought about two exciting come-from-behind wins she'd nearly lost her voice at. The year before, he'd attended six games, and four concerts. She loved Dillon, but she saw the garbage collectors more often.

Krystal slid her hand beneath her pajamas and reached down. Then she sighed. Pajamas. She couldn't remember the last time she'd worn something that made her feel pretty. She pulled her hand back thinking, "What's the point." She got up, removed her top and sleeping bra and tossed them on the bed. She slipped her pajama bottoms down and just left them on the floor. She walked to the full-length mirror, slipped off her underpants and stared at her naked body. She'd used the elliptical and the rowing machine every day and for a 44-year-old, she was in good shape. But time was beginning to affect her in places. Her breasts were no longer as perky as they had been just a few years ago. She turned a bit to assess her ass. "Damn gravity," she thought. Three children had changed her belly forever. She knew she had a six-pack, somewhere.

Krystal checked her schedule. "Clean the bathroom" and "laundry" didn't thrill her, but unlike yesterday she had something to do.

She chose to do her chores first, and then hit the shower. She slipped on her in-home work clothes: a fresh pair of cotton briefs and a tight T-shirt. Her breakfast was dry toast and coffee in keeping with her gonna-lose-that-last-pound diet. She started a load of laundry. Then she began her least favorite task of cleaning the toilet.

Krystal was finally getting to the bathroom mirrors when her phone buzzed. She couldn't get to it in time, but read the text message:

Kathy, Seasons, Rm 927 tonight at 7PM. Wear something interesting.

Krystal quickly responded:

Daniel, please drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest. You're going to need it.

She sent the text and noted that her right nipple was trying to poke her way through the shirt. As she finished cleaning the mirror, she felt that her panties were a bit moist. She touched the wetness, then licked her finger. As she thought about Daniel tasting her, she felt herself getting wetter.

Krystal hadn't been expecting Daniel to text her. She was feeling better than she did when she got up. Much better.

**Dressing**

Krystal took a shower after she'd finished her chores. She combed out her dirty blonde hair and left it to air dry. She'd have to do her hair after she'd found an outfit to wear.

She didn't want to look like a slut for Daniel no matter how interesting he might think it was. Nor did she want to look like an executive, or a nurse, or.... "I don't have interesting," thought Krystal. Then she considered, "Susan might have something interesting." Susan, her daughter, was just a little taller than she was and they'd tried on many outfits together.

Krystal went to Susan's room and looked into her closet. She looked at the outfits Susan had left behind. Most were simply too young for her and would have been ridiculous instead of interesting.

She found Susan's prom dress. Krystal remembered how beautiful Susan had looked the night of her prom. It would certainly be interesting, but she couldn't imagine wearing it for a tryst with Daniel and ruining the memory of that prom.

She stopped at Susan's tennis outfit. The short skirt was meant to be worn over tennis shorts. The top would be too tight considering Susan's more youthful frame and she almost dismissed the outfit. Then her imagination kicked in and she smiled. She took the skirt, closed the closet door, and went to her own room.

The skirt was a bit snug, but it fit. She picked out a white sweater of her own for a top, put it on, buttoned it up, and stepped in front of the mirror. It didn't have the effect she'd hoped for. She began to unbutton the sweater, but stopped four buttons down. A deviant thought settled in her mind. "Oh, yeah, THAT might be interesting."

She put the skirt and sweater on her bed and went to work on her hair. Pigtails would be too adolescent, so she settled on a ponytail.

**Tryst**

Rain delayed Krystal's arrived at the Seasons and it was now 6:48. She wore a long raincoat, hurried to the front desk, told the clerk that she was Krystal Baker, and needed a card key to room 927. Kathy showed her driver's license and received the key.

The elevator seemed slower than she remembered. She entered, pushed the button for the ninth floor and waited impatiently for the door to close. It was now 6:57.

The door opened to the ninth floor. She knew the way and quickly arrived at room 927.

She took a deep breath. It was now 7:01. She slid the key card into the reader, watched as the lock displayed a green light, then casually opened the door.

Krystal the wife and mother of three, gave way to Kathy, the uninhibited devotee of sensuality. There were no lights on in the room, but she knew not to turn them on.

"Bonjour Madame," said a quiet, deep voice in the dark. "The rain delayed you, yes?"

Upon hearing his French accent, Kathy let the door close. Darkness enveloped the room, but she closed her eyes as he'd instructed her the last time they'd met. Quietly she replied, "Yes, Daniel, but I am here and ready for you now."

Kathy heard the click of a switch and sensed the dim light through her eyelids.

"Yes, I see. Is it raining in here, madame?"

Kathy undid the raincoat at let it fall to the floor. She stomped forward two steps imitating the attitude of models she'd watched. Her unrestrained breasts beneath her half-open sweater bounced just as she'd hoped. She sensed her nipples perking up to the thoughts that were racing through her head. She spun quickly around once, revealing ever so briefly that she wore nothing beneath the short skirt.

"I don't have pretty underthings at home, he shows no desire," she confessed. "But I do hope you find my attire interesting."

Kathy heard him approach her. He stopped when she could sense the warmth of his body. She inhaled the scent of the cologne that she loved. "You have made it very interesting," he whispered. She felt his breath and then his gentle lips on her ear.

His kisses moved to her mouth. She allowed his tongue to part her lips and longed for his tongue to part other lips.

She grabbed his arms and pressed into him, crushing her breasts against his chest.

She felt his hands on her waist. They slid slowly to her back and then down, down, down. He lifted her skirt, grabbed her ass, and pulled her hips into his.

She put her hands on his waist and only then realized that he was naked!

**Bedtime**

Kathy drove home in the rain. She glowed knowing that it was every bit as wet inside as it was outside.

Kathy drove home, but Krystal parked the car in the garage, closed the garage, door, and went inside. She hung up her raincoat so that it didn't drip on the hardwood floor. She treated her daughter's skirt for stains and then put it and her now button-less sweater in the laundry room.

Krystal crawled into bed, but Kathy treated herself to several more intensely intimate and very wet thoughts of Daniel.

**Homecoming**

Krystal's phone rang just before 6 AM. She was barely awake when she heard Dillon. "I took the red-eye home and got back late last night, but I didn't want to wake you. Can you come pick me up?"

Krystal yawned. "I though you'd be gone for a few days."

"Me too, but the presentation went so well the client said 'yes' before I was finished. I got the contract!"

Krystal sat up. "That's wonderful!" she exclaimed. Dillon had worked on the contract for more than two years.

"We gotta celebrate and I know just the place. I'm at the Seasons; we'll have breakfast here. Call me when you get here, okay honey?"

"I'll do that. I'll be there as soon as I can. Bye bye."

"Bye, honey."

Krystal's heart was racing. At the Seasons? She wondered if he'd been there when she'd been there last night. No, he would have said something. Wouldn't he?

She didn't have time to shower, but she washed up inside and out. Twice, just in case Dillon wanted to have their annual conjugal visit prematurely.

She washed her face, added a touch of lipstick, and brushed her hair.

Dress? No, too much. Jeans and a nice blouse would have to do, after all it was only breakfast.

Krystal opened the car door and noticed that the seat was wet but not from the rain. She grabbed a bottle of water, doused the seat, and then got a towel to cover it all up.

Krystal had already pulled out of the garage when she realized that the tennis skirt needed to be out of sight and in the wash machine. Back she went and put a load of one item in to soak.

"Don't panic," she said to herself as she panicked and drove off.

She found an empty parking spot and pulled into it. She called Dillon, "I'll be there in about 2 minutes," she said.

"Excellent, honey. Park in the spot for room 926, it's empty."

"Okay. I'll meet you in the lobby in a few."

"Crap! Crap! Crap! Don't panic," she said to herself. She still panicked.

She parked in 926 and made a beeline towards the lobby. It was only lightly raining and she'd left her raincoat at home.

Dillon greeted her with a hug. "Whaddya do, speed all the way?"

Krystal smiled. "Well, I didn't want you to change your mind and risk me burning your toast."

"Right now, I wouldn't even care," said Dillon. "You know how much pressure this takes off of me? I feel like I've been chained to work... Well, I have been chained to work, haven't I?"

Krystal nodded. "I hope it's been worth it."

He got very quiet. "It hasn't been. I haven't been here for you or Susan or Ben. I apologize." Krystal looked at Dillon's serious face, but didn't respond. She wondered if he knew she'd been there.

They got a table for two and some menus. Dillon ordered orange juice for both of them.

"Honey, do you remember coming here before Kyle was born? We were struggling but decided to have a one-day vacation and picked this place."

"Yeah, I remember. We couldn't afford it. The Toyota looked so out of place."

"The room was HUGE. Bigger than our apartment."

"I don't remember the bill."

"It was huge too. It took me six months to pay it off."

"You're kidding!?"

"I went without lunches..."

"So that's how you lost all that weight?"

"Yeah. It was worth it to me. We had a good time..."

"Oh no, we had a GREAT time," interrupted Krystal.

"Yeah. What happened after that?"

Krystal took a sip of orange juice. "Life happened. Two boys, a house, and a girl. Remember the septic problem?"

"Don't remind me." They both laughed. Then Dillon said, "I missed you last night."

Krystal tensed up. "Crap! Here it comes," she thought.

"But," he started, "I need to tell you..."

Just then, Krystal caught the scent of that cologne she loved. She didn't dare look around.

"I've met someone," said Dillon.

Krystal tried to decide if she should cry or scream.

"Her name is Kathy. And I've fallen in love all over again." Daniel whispered, "Mon amore."

Krystal was shocked, but Kathy smiled.

They ate breakfast slowly and almost in silence. The way Kathy looked into Daniel's eyes as she licked butter off her lips and sucked on each link sausage spoke volumes.

**The Drive Home**

Kathy explained that the car seat was wet was because of him. Daniel said, "Well, then you should drive. Might as well enjoy it."

On the way, Daniel asked, "What was your favorite part of your evening?"

"I enjoyed the stimulating conversation with a French gentleman. Especially the non-verbal parts," said Kathy.

As she drove, Kathy began unbuttoning her blouse. Dillon was oblivious until she pulled her blouse completely open. "What if the neighbors see you?" asked Dillon.

"What if they do?" Kathy asked.

Daniel responded, "They'll see my sexy lover."

Krystal chuckled, "The neighbors are at work, at school, or just staying out of the rain."

**Two**

Krystal opened the garage, parked, and closed the garage door. They went directly to the bedroom, shedding clothing as they went.

They were much too busy to think about lunch. Dillon called for pizza around 7 PM. When the doorbell rang later, Daniel said, "If you go the door right now, I'll make this a night you'll never forget."

Without hesitation, Kathy slid her naked, wet self off of Daniel and then hurried to get the pizza.

Anna_Morgan
Anna_Morgan
13 Followers