All Comments on 'Conversation with Her Ex'

by JamesSD

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fidelity Does Count

This is a story about a 'Loving Wife' and one that is sexually adventurous but also faithful (not counting cheating on the boyfriend) - something most authors don't write about very much on this website.

Mitch, however, has a problem. The 'threesome' he fantasizes about is just fine with three(or four) SINGLE adults - but he and Darcie are MARRIED - and any threesomes or moresomes while in a committed marriage is JUST LOOKING FOR TROUBLE - what if Darcie wants the third to be a man?

This moron doesn't appreciate the issues he might raise - Darcie might find out she likes sex with others more than with him - he would be wise to leave it alone!

Anyway, a good read, and a plausible storyline.

Thanks for the creative effort.

JBG

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Wow, an actual "loving wife" story

Like the other guy said; a very rare sight on this site. After spending an hour reading new stories about husbands that want their wives to fuck other men, it is like a breath of fresh air to find a story of a real man who wouldn't like that at all.

Thank you for writing a story that doesn't revel in cheating and betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Great Story

James:

Well done. You tell a great story and show an ability to shine your literary light on the soul that is rare. Thank You. Ronnie W.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed this interesting story. I will look for more.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
i'm with papatoad,

keep them coming. a fan already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THANK YOU

Like the other guy said; a very rare sight on this site. After spending an hour reading new stories about husbands that want their wives to fuck other men, it is like a breath of fresh air to find a story of a real man who wouldn't like that at all.

Thank you for writing a story that doesn't revel in cheating and betrayal

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Refreshingly different

Congratulations for a sane take on this issue.

I will be looking for more inspirational stories from you.

Thanks again for your entertaining effort.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Excellent.

Great to have more of these kinds of stories showing up every nw and then!

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Different

And very good. Nice job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That's A Fantasy?

It's so idiotic!

[[[Darcie nodded and kissed her husband. "Well I have a fantasy," she began. "It involves me sucking my husbands beautiful cock for a while. Then, when he's good and ready, I want him to fuck me, any way he wants to. How does that sound baby?"

"That sounds great," Mitch replied.]]]

oh, the idiocy of it all! That sounds great dear, the voyeur husband says, when she says her "fantasy" is to suck him hard and then have sex with him! lol!

HIS fantasies are, on the other hand, to WATCH her being fucked by a few big brothas who come more equipped, with more stamina, than the wimp voyeur husband is!

Neither's gonna reveal such "real" fantasies to the other, though, despite these chats with the old college boyfriends and all! what silly hypocrasies! wait! hypocrisies ARE their "fantasies," now I get it! lol

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Heart warming and original!

Please write more. Intelligent sensitive writing, No Gang-Ho no Rambo, and yes, there could be twists and turns in a story about a loving couple. what a concept... and on LOVING WIVES!

Have you finished your next story yet?

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Nice story

I personally like stories where the wife is a so called "hotwife". Not so here, but a nice tale anyway and it seems most everybody agrees. To the commentor "Thats a Fantacy" I would say you should pay attention to the story. At no time did the husband indicate he was interested in seeing his wife with other men. He was interested in her past but that was more from a jelous insecurity than anything else. In fact it was her refusal to discuss her past that fueled his insecurity. This was not a "please fuck my wife story". It was a relationship story and probably a good one and believable too. So thanks to the writer for doing a good job even though I do prefer the "other" kind.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
He has to check things out!

He found out more than he wanted to know but he also learns that his wife is now a one man woman.. Would he have told the wife about Trevor's call if Trevor had said something about wanting to renew old times with Darcie.. As long as Trevor is happily married, devotedly so, there's no problem.. But Trevor is just one man, is he going to worry about the next old school boyfriend that calls to say hi??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Live the present

and (try) to ignore the past, certainly a past you were not part of. That goes for both sides. Of course, a strong refusal to talk about the "old times" is likely to bring about some curiousity. Therefore, she could not blame him for being curious and trying to find out more from Trevor. At no point in time did he say not to trust his wife, but with this message from her former boyfriend with a known reputation of fucking around a bit, no one can blame him for being guarded and careful at trying to see what this was all about. I liked this story very much, unlike the "other kind" of stories referred to by simjim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the really good ones !

Well done and good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A real heap of mindless drivel !

Go back to toilet cleaning !!!

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Thanks

Appreciate you writing this story for us

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it a 4 star

the her forgiving him part I don't get. He did nothing wrong.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4****

Because I don't see much of a story. He already knew she had past lovers so the conversation didn't provide anything new except the threesome.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
WTF does this have to do with loving wives!!!

Just a dumb-ass guy with a girl who was a stupid whore in the past.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
TLW story

For me it is a good story. I wrote it earlier that is the importan where you go to and not where do you go from.

The insecurity and jelousity (little) are natural thing when your wife past will be known. For me this story is a TLW story.

BTW 5 stars

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I am sorry ...where do you come from.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
JUST KEEP ON TRYING

and accept your fate. TK U MLJ LV NV

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
Nice

Unique enough that just wondering where Mitch would take it was tension enough to continue. Good job and thanks for posting it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Kind of fizzled out with a sweet sigh !

I'm not going to lie, I was hoping for something freaky to out at some level. That being said this was well written. To me, what could have taken this to the next level is the author giving us some whys and wherefores of the wife's youthful indiscretions as a single woman & the process she went through to resolve them.

They say a leopard(ess) doesn't change it's spots. If I had had the talent & work ethic to write this story, it would have ended on just a bit of an enigmatic note. Regardless of that difference, this was a worthwhile read, albeit with some electric options that were left fallow.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story

I was gritting my teeth and hoping that he wasn't going to reveal that the two of them have been having sex for over a year. It was nice to see an actual loving relationship. We all have a past before we marry. Some people are all out whores before they get the ring, some people stay virgins. The important thing is what happens after you say "I do". Also, it has to be a huge ego boost to find that the woman who couldn't be faithful and committed to past boyfriends finds it impossible to cheat on you. 5 stars for a great story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Two sides to a story.

If I had done this to my Sweetie, I can imagine her feeling permanently violated. This lady had indicated, before they married, that their pasts were past. Sweetie would not discuss her past when asked, NOR would she allow Hubby to inform her about HIS past! Might not be a terminal mistake, but I am confident it would never again trust me as much.

I MIGHT do it, but damned if I'd confess it! I might tell her Trev called and pass on the message, but also admit that I screwed up and erased the recording! Then hope she wouldn't invite me to their meeting, or that Sweetie would show Trev family pictures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

But, the question is....did she tell her husband that she met with Trevor for lunch?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

I didn't expect it to go that way. Pretty good story.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
So she lied to him

Silly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed this story about a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Nothing monumental to say... just really enjoyed the story and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wait a minute, characters with actual moral values? Are you sure you're on the right website?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous