All Comments on 'Conversations 06'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deserve

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Ok. This is a revenge story i like. It had no gratuitous violence, no macho, alpha male bullshit. Just one man who is taking out the trash and righting a few wrongs in the process.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

He reaped what he sowed.

Thanks Tinman_1903.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

hmm they seemed to come in 2s lol just a bad day to pull up literotica

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I look forward to reading about the comeuppance that is coming for Bull's wife stealing brother.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

I liked that he ended that pos, but the rest was so bleak and depressing.

This poor guy never has kids of his own because the wife didn't want them... then she leaves him for his brother. He loves his nephew and the neighbour's girl and they're the only ones that love him, then their lives are destroyed by some asshole?

-

Basically all the good, decent characters got absolutely shit on. Only this drug-dealing rapist got what he deserved, but what about the ex-wife and brother?

This needs a chapter two, where he destroys his ex family that sided with the brother. Then he should get together with Annie and have a bunch of kids with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's see what's waiting for his brother.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

A good ending for bad scum. I’m sure he will be good crab bait.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

Well, I don't like violence, but what I hate more are assholes who get others on drugs.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"making her do things she found disgusting" - Again, to avoid having her husband seeing videos of her fucking, she'll do WORSE? Which of course will be filmed roping her in even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes bring Bull back for another 5 story

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

All Right, are the conversations with the the brother, the ex, and the rest of the family

next ??????

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

I really enjoy these "Conversations" stories. Thanks. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brutal. But good.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My kind of story in every way. Wonderful ending, even better than having him fed to the fish one body part at a time. Revenge should always outweigh the initial offense if at all possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed Bull and would like to see him have a happy ending, as well as Jules. This guy Hunter was so horrible, I honestly think he should have suffered more. Been kept alive and forced to be humiliated over and over again as he forced Jules to be. I mean he was disgusting. It made me angry to read this. Wish the husband could have fought back somehow and saved Jules and not committed suicide. Very sad.

Hunter should have been held prisoner and unwanted sex forced on him. Drugs forced on him. Everything he did to Jules. All while knowing somehow that Jules and her husband were winning. If she was pregnant, it should have turned out to be her husband's.

However, I do have some questions about what actually happened versus what I would have liked to happen. Why didn't Jules tell her husband after the first rape? Wouldn't she have suspected she was drugged or something? Even if not, the husband seems like he would forgive her.

Also, why couldn't Jules somehow ensure it was still her husband that got her pregnant? Or at least try to? I know she was hooked on drugs but still. And about that, Hunter wants her pregnant while she's hooked on hard drugs? Was the child born with disabilities?

Thank you for your work. Would love to see an alternate reality where Jules and her husband have a happy ending but understand if not.

bogie88bogie88over 1 year ago

Would like to see a story about Bull and his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Took care of business....which will offend the cucks here.

FireFox59FireFox59over 1 year ago

Careful Tinman!! You're pushing the panty wearing pussies on here to report your story and get it deleted like they do others that hurt their weak sensibilities.

Great story by the way. I do hope you allow Bull to correct some more injustices in future stories.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Hmmm, very dark but a fast paced hold my interest read. The finale is a little too cute and wrapped up in a bow, but it is definitive.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

This story was the reason I read this whole series. It was published today when I saw it was a part of a series, I decided to start at 1 and go through 6.

The series as a whole were good reads. One great story was Conversations 03 - Ghosts it earned ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. I think that all of the stories were well written and had good story lines.

This story while it had a dark side it was one that can be related with if you have ever seen the impact of drugs on lives. While most Americans don't see the impact, it is something globally more and more lives are being impacted. Even here in the US we are feeling the everyday use of drugs are starting to show. Deaths from overdose's (ODs) from blended drugs with fentanyl are becoming common place. The ODs are happening after one pill/dose.

While this story was to me a good stab at getting the bad guy. Using his only small piece of humanity to get even. While I love seeing the bad guy get their due it just doesn't always happen in real life. As the song goes, "Sometimes the bad guy win."

Now that I am over my ranting, I want thank the writer for this one in the series. It was well written like all of the others. I enjoyed reading it and truly liked the ending. I hope you continue to write. I might not give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ to all of your stories, I did enjoy the way these were written along with the efforts and thoughts put into creating these works.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dark.

But I thought the protagonist had done this many times before? What was that al about?

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Finally

A real man its about time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh wow, yes, yes, yes. Didn't see where it was going but very good. Thank you

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Brutal! Show's the author's range.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, a very enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, one angry man makes another bad man pay for his errant ways. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one was not just dark, it was cold. And well written.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

What a dark story but I am glad the evil person in this tale did receive retribution. My question is how will those harmed ever come close to being made whole. You can only hope that it comes true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to reading more about Bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revenge, even if it isn't your own wife.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

You better give us more stories about Bull.

ESPECIALLY the one where he burns his brother and ex-wife to a crisp.

One hell of an introduction, though. Thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes bring back this Bull character. I want him to get revenge for his own marriage.

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

The mix of who is who got a little hard to follow

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth! What else do you want to add? Except that it's good that this only happens in fnatasie! 5*!!!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Great story! I like that he explained to Hunter exactly why he was going to die, and also for convincing him that Anne’s fate lay entirely in his hands. Extra point for rehabilitating Jules and her daughter. Let’s see what Bull has in store for his wife stealing brother.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 1 year ago

That was a lighthearted little tale. 5 stars!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Okay, it was predictable. But it ground slowly and finely. Good job!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Dark! I have been lobbying for a Burn the Bastard here for ever! Not exactly what I had in mind but it works. Great recovery from "Conversations 05".

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dark, and nasty. AND I don’t believe we will hear a peep, from the femanazies on this one. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great tale 5***** LP

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

A unique story, and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The handcuff key was in his pocket? Couldn't he have pushed the pot in, then uncuff himself under water. Then swim un noticed down stream? He would then disappear and they would assume he drowned...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think anyone as despicable as Hunter , a creature with so little regard for others , would would be unlikely to sacrifice himself for another no matter who that other was .

He would try to find a hole to climb into , licking his wounds and crying that his troubles were not his fault whilst plotting some kind of warped revenge .

3 *

DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that's a great story!!! I wish every reader was allowed one 6 star review. This story would be mine.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

WOW !!! As a divorced Dad, I liked and bonded with him doing all the Dad things with the 2 kids now ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good story. Have you written one about Bill meeting John? I would love to read that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dark

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Couldn't happen to a more deserving speisen.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Ice Cold!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 1 year ago

Superb writing. Thank you.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
I don’t care for murder stories

You wrote well, so you get two stars instead of one.

Hiram325Hiram32510 months ago

Killing vermin is not murder. It's just taking out the trash... well done. 5 stars.

Norseman123Norseman1239 months ago

That's the way to take out the trash 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow dark. Feel terrible for Joey and Jules. However, how does being roofed and then blackmailed with photos actually work these days? You know you felt weird. Yeah you had sex. So what? Get tested. The drugs are detectable in the system for days. Go to your husband. Get help. It is that simple. She was raped but gave the blackmailer power and then hooked her own drugs. Of course if that tactic didn't work, the predator probably would have tried something else. Uggh. Again dark.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c18 months ago

Why did he wait till now to help? More useful before Joey killed himself right? Odd

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

A pretty dark story of revenge.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson8 months ago

It would be great to get more stories about Bull!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Break your hand, slip the weight and kill him. Then go on a kiling spree - the pimp, his friends and relatives and everyone connected to him. Annie becomes a hell of a pharmacist.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Seriously, anony 3 months ago? You're rooting for the fucking drug dealing scumbag? Nice.

.

Glad to see anon isn't writing this.

.

What *was* written served justice. For those asking about why he waited, we don't really have the background. Entirely possible that he just found out about everything. Impossible to tell with what's presented. 5* on what's here.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Damn, that was deep, dark and sinister! Loved it, thanks. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...