All Comments on 'Conversations 19'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Fantastic story! I guess the villain will keep his eyes forward and his mouth shut the next time he stands in front of a urinal.

5

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 4 years ago
Just great!

Ol’ Aiden got his just desserts. A really great story. Love overcomes all. *****

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Excellent story, Mr. Jim! Thank you for throwing us a literary life-preserver amidst a sea of horribly written cuckold tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She still kissed him.

1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Forrest Gump

Very sweet.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 4 years ago
Sweet

Really sweet conversations. This is one of the best. Many thanks for a great read! Think I'll read it over again because it feels so good!

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Another great one

Well done sir and thank you for this excellent series...keeps getting better.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

Loved it. I've known a couple of guys who thought they were 10's, but they never amounted to much in business or with the ladies. They'd target some "lucky" lady and slide over to bless her with their charisma - and when she'd decline, they'd slide back to tell us how she turned out to be less than they'd originally thought. Always an excuse, they never once thought less of themselves. What a trip.

Really nice story. Well done. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 is not enough

Loved it, from Len a 10

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Thank god! I thought this was going down the familiar path. It didn't. A Burn the Bastard.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Very good

It's hard to believe that anyone could be that dense and gullible. At least he has a loving sister that explained his situation the first time she met the family. And a loving wife that helps and looks after him. Five*****

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
This Slippery Jim guy seems

to be posting some damn good stories. What's that all about? Readers are clamoring to read about enslaved cucks and this guy writes about a guy with balls. He's so out of step. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

A true hero with heroines as guardians!

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 4 years ago
I loved it!!

I don't think I've seen anything like this before in this section my usual 5 stars. It brought tears to my eyes, I'm allowed to I'm a girl. I loved the simplicity of Will and not in a derogatory way. Here was a man who even before his Father beat him willingly intervened to protect his younger siblings. You get hints at times that Will knows a little more than her lets on such as the man code. Yet at other times he's naive and dare I say adorable I can see what Sarah sees in him.

I have to say that it's an almost comic situation with a very intelligent wife and a man with such disabilities. Despite being an academic Sarah also appears to be a very nurturing woman very much in love with her husband. I had a junior high school teacher who was married to a man with dwarfism and several other health issues. Their marriage lasted over twenty-five years until her husband died but they had two sons both over 6'. My take is that this situation is very possible thank you, Jim, for yet another very entertaining story

SkyKing7SkyKing7almost 4 years ago
OMG

I love this story. You can see why she loves him and wants to protect him. He, obviously, would do anything for her. You did a fantastic job writing about a “real” loving wife.

stev2244stev2244almost 4 years ago

Wow. That was great, Humorous and touching. I really loved that couple. Really, really good.

Lector77Lector77almost 4 years ago
Thank you.

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Clever story

Was sure I wasn't going to enjoy this , then took a proper turn and while not wholly satisfying, had a different explanation that left the story more complete. Not a surprise so much as a left turn onto a happier road.

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 4 years ago
5* again M

Nicely done, the conversations led the reader down your chosen path.

Quite the craft you have Sir.

Thank you

Wayne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Aiden was a dirt bag but honestly the MC is a complete fugging moron

I mean seriously his IQ has to be borderline mental retardation to fall for that idiocy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

If people want an example of how to write characters to hate and others to cheer this is a perfect example.

Had me happy and sad, angry and vindicated, laughing and crying.

Great job!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Pretty damn good.

A little rough at the end but a very sweet love story.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

A true loving wife...I really enjoyed this.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I think Sarah is astonishingly beautiful, which is why I made assumptions about the size of your package." - Leaving out the general stupidity of the remark, if he's so unattractive, how would he get so close to her for her to know how big he is?

Aiden is an idiot! Most people (hopefully!) aren't that superficial. Maybe Will has a great personality; is intelligent (well, not in his case!); is caring, whatever.

"Just trying to help you out." - Yeah, right, how is sowing doubts about his marriage "helping" him? He's probably hoping to come between them so that he can move in on her!

"Amy whisked Sarah off for some girl talk in the kitchen" - Amy was probably pointing out that Sarah was out of his league, and Sarah obviously didn't care.

"You see, at some stage your wife is going to realise that she's on a much higher level than you" - She's not stupid. She knows (at least in the superficial sense) and doesn't care.

"So don't you want her to have what she deserves?" - What she deserves is to be happy, which she is.

I realize Will is naive, maybe even on the spectrum, but I can't believe that he cam't see what Aiden is doing. I hadn't thought it was from his injuries.

He "never tells people about the degrees" that he probably doesn't have.

I was pretty sure that Sarah would see through it.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 4 years ago

Thank you for writing such wonderful, loyal female characters as Amy and Sarah. Although we guessed Sarah's intent on meeting the asswipe Aiden, it was fun reading how she ended up punishing him. Well done.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 4 years ago

Brilliant

Another great tale from the slippery guy. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Nice.

I enjoy stories like this.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cute

Cute, but kinda saw that coming. No, that’s not fair. I saw your name and was hoping it would go the way it did. Asshole got what he deserved from two great ladies. Jim, thanks for your stories. LW has been overrun with cuck stories written by minds stuck at age 13-14 in maturity. I always look forward to reading something believable. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delightful

A tale about an actual loving wife... I was moved. Truly, deeply moved. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Every one of these stories has been

creative and well executed. Excellent author.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 4 years ago
...and today's lesson is...

It seems that the good professor, and her able assistant really pounded some knowledge into their student...

I think his lesson will be reviewed, when he gets home...

Touching, and humorous. Great story. Top score...

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautifully Written. My congratulations.

Nuff sed. LOL

tizwickytizwickyalmost 4 years ago

Loved it 5 stars! Remember to always protect the innocent, defend the weak and comfort the ill and infirm! This wonderful story was a near perfect example of that theory put to practice. Thanks for sharing.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

I would have kicked him in the berries at the first comment but got to understand the character as the story unfolded. Very well done my man very well done

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 4 years ago

Silence is golden

but conversations are priceless.

CorzineCorpsCorzineCorpsalmost 4 years ago
He's as dumb as a rock,

Really

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very entertaining

And mildly disturbing. But I think that's the way you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This Was Dumb. Loved It

So yeah, a stretch. But creative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfully sweet

Thanks for this great little 💎 gem of a story. Five ⭐️ s.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago
Enjoyable and emotional

Well developed and paced. I hoped for some type of retribution for Aidan and you did not disappoint.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So . . .

A similar recommended story to this one

this one being some weird amalgam of sexual assault of a Lothario, and a retard(as under current law the mentally handicapped can not consent to sex), is Lucy Hale fan fiction

Not sure who is programming the Literotica algorithms but they have a sick sense of humor

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Good read

Loved it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Sarah is a 10 in every way it’s possible for a woman to be. Who knows how some men attract women so far out of their league. I thank God every day that it happens though. Another great conversation.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Good Story

Always enjoy a story about a faithful wife and in this case a loyal sister. Good job. 👍

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

A very sympathetically drawn protagonist, with a story to tell which you told very well.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "She still kissed him." - Are you for real? It was part of the set up, to get him in the position they wanted.

@baulloyder68 Re: "It's hard to believe that anyone could be that dense and gullible." - You DID catch that he was brain damaged, right?

@starsong1977 - See above, he was brain damaged, and given his job, obviously not a moron.

I was mistaken in my assumption about what Amy was telling Sarah. She was probably making sure that Sarah knew what she was getting into, hat she wouldn't hurt him, and that Amy would kill her if she did!

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraalmost 4 years ago

Love this series :) 5 *s as always!

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 4 years ago
great story

It made me feel good. This is a true loving wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Think I'm In Love

Sadly it is with another man's wive. It's happened before and like before there was nothing I could do to change the reality. This was one of the best Loving Wife stories we have received in a very long time. I'll be looking for more.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Painful, but mostly for the slimy opportunist!

Thanks for the giggles!

johnadpjohnadpalmost 4 years ago
Seventy-Two Virgins & Perhaps A Better Ending?!

It's sweet and touching that an average looking mentally challenged man, who as a child protected his siblings from beatings from an abusive father, grows up to marry a ten. However, one has to remember that the ten in return got a homely man who is mentally challenged. And it wasn't one date, or even taking his virginity, which is quite charitable, but a lifetime of living with a guy who is basically a child.

So, the story reminds me of the terrorist recruitment PR of getting the seventy-two virgins. It's all nice and great for the terrorist, but isn't so great for the virgins, is it? Each has to share one homicidal psychopath with 71 other women.

Don't get me wrong, I was touched by the story. But I think what may have made the story work better, and to me made for a much more meaningful story, is if we found out at the end that Sarah was sort of mentally challenged herself. And while she had a nice body (so Aiden wanted her), she was otherwise physically average as well. But that the MC saw her as a ten, so bought into what Aiden was selling to have Sarah's body. And isn't that ultimately what is beautiful. Not that the scarred (possibly ugly), mentally challenged man gets the gorgeous genius, but that the equally yoked couple (be they average or maybe even below average) see their mates as great prizes. That they are tens in each others' eyes, and they feel lucky that they have landed the other?

With my version, the 'Five' Sarah, slightly mentally challenged herself, recruits the intelligent sister to help give Aiden his comeuppance. Two slightly mentally challenged people who found one another, and cherish and love one another, are supported, looked after and protected by loving family and friends.

Honestly, with your intro where you tell the readers to keep reading as things may not be as they appear, I thought the twist I suggested was what was coming. What played out seemed the obvious outcome from very early on. But I guess in the LW world Sarah and Amy would've fucked Aiden, so maybe the fact that they didn't was a twist.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
That was clearly the worst entry

In the “Conversations” series. Not credible. A little to sweet.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
I knew the MC

Well, I knew someone like the MC. His step-father beat his baby sister to death while Fred held her in his arms, trying to protect her. His mother told the police the baby fell, because she didn't want to lose her husband. My friend was borderline retarded, probably due to the beatings he endured, followed by the drugs he took. He wished he wasn't a homosexual, and died of AIDS (from turning tricks) before he was thirty. He didn't have any siblings who stood up for him.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 4 years ago

Very touching story, Mr. Jim. Nothing more pleasing than a bottom-dweller getting his comeuppance at the hands of those they believed were beneath them. Write another, please. Randi.

greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
Good story

Held my attention throughout.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 4 years ago
Well, yes...

I figured out where it was going when she kissed his scars. Still loved it right to the end. Best read here for a while. Five stars, and thank you for writing and posting this.

GA

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 4 years ago
I think his wife could have handled that better...

I like what they did to the slimeball but think she should have told her husband upfront that nothing happened but she needed him to watch the recording...

She could see how much it was upsetting him...

I'd have been hard pressed to not put the sleaze in the hospital...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The concept of a beautiful woman taking an injured but virtuous man into her life is uplifting.

Sure, it was a bit awkward and contrived. I think it would be very difficult to get the mix of innocence, ignorance, and common sense just right to be more convincing.

While charming and inspiring, it does make me wonder what such a wife should do to protect her family from any negative decisions or actions her mentally challenged husband might make. Just considering the practical limitations, like his ability to sign contracts, make financial obligations, or disclose financial and personal information to an identity thief. Add kids into the mix and it could get real complicated.

Sorry for overthinking it. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I saw it coming

From a mile away but it was a very scenic trip!! Thanks great read!!

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Great!

Had me upset at first but figured you'd drag it around and head it straight. Great story.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

An egotist predator just got out witted and out played. That phone call to his wife was pure magic - now who is mentally challenged or is he as sly as a fox? A unique twisting story, salute!

*

In today's world what the office stud predator did be considered male sexual harassment and since done on company time - a terminal offense? They got the video to prove his intent - even if it is a big ouch.

*

6* Hooyah, salute!

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 10 AND A MORON

ts like what you want and what you have. TK U MLJ LV NV

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

good story

Another good story From SleeperyJim. Second read still a good story.

@johnadp, you remind me of Aiden.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 3 years ago

That was amazing. What a wonderful story about humanity and love. It also shows the depth that some will sink. The story made me feel good. Thanks for writing it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Hot, smart, and Faithful is a rare combination!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Damn I love these conversations.

So much creativity in 1 warped mind. NOT FAIr

Very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Wonderful

The best in the series by a... a... Fucking really big measurement! By far the best. Why? His wife loved him truly and completely, and fucking proved it! Not just a 'But I love you' when trying to defend the indefensible, but actual real, true love, that she showed to the world, and fought for her man like a mama bear! You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Reading the comments

Some are mentioning IQ and calling our hero a retard and moron. The only morons are the people that wrote those comments, and clearly displayed their single digit IQ's, defined by their inability to properly read a very short story. He wasn't a retard or a moron, idiots, he had mild brain damage from excessive injuries inflicted by his abusive father. What's your excuse fuckwits?

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Great Wife !

Truly a loving wife.

More such women.

5* for the concept that a good wife will protect her husband.

PairadoxPairadoxalmost 3 years ago

I love this! Although a gigantic butt plug would really have been appropriate as well....

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@sbrooks,

do you ever reread your comments? You should, maybe not comment at all.

jezzazjezzazalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely love this series. I think it’s some of the best stuff we have here on Lit.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What a lovely story and hilarious! I t started out worrying me a bit but then I started to think, he is married to a very smart woman and so-called ten guy is really gonna be sorry. To smart and strong women are a very formidable force! I do apologize for skipping the covid story as I'm pretty sick of hearing about it every time I turn on the news and listen about more mandates and edicts from our idiotic governor Inslee. Thanks for another good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Was unique.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

Yes, loved it. Predator gets his.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Very sweet story. Glad the predator got his comeuppances. Thank-you

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

This whole set has been my favorite series on literotica, and I especially love this one. Thank you again for the great reading :)

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 2 years ago

Stunning and so original. Hard to do this nowadays .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful, original, tightly woven, and I love how that bastard got burned. The entire series is so great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best of the bunch by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's too sad that a slimy, diseased snake like Aiden could take advantage of a simple guy like Will. What joy to see the tables turned by those oh so clever girls. Could there be any explanation to his wife for sporting a purple arse?! 'Twas hilarious to see the cocksucker hoist on his own petard! 5+*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sarah would have never married Will... not because he is a 5 but because he is such a naive simpleton that he allowed some schmuck talk him into convincing his wife to go on a date with said schmuck... no one is that naive, blind, or foolish unless they have a severe mental disability or is a cuck.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 2 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR'S COMMENT

@ANONYMOUS 22/6/22

Man, you don't have to pretend to have read more than the first three paragraphs before you go to the comments to place well-chosen, pithy remarks. You can just skip straight to the end and take a swing. I can take it.

What's more worrying is that if you did read it, then you have the reading comprehension of a seven-year-old and shouldn't be on this site! Get to bed now, before you get spanked and put into the corner to think about what you did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story with a proper theme, "character". I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need more stars. 5 is not enough

HMAuthorHMAuthorover 1 year ago

A poignant subject adroitly and lovingly handled. You should publish these stories in an anthology. I’m truly jealous of your writing skills and imagination.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

LMAO! I almost quit reading this one. I didn't like the direction it seemed to be going. I'm glad I didn't. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, hate sales type people, self important arseholes.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06over 1 year ago

I really like how this one turned out!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

I've added this one to my favourites. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about a story character that you LOVE to HATE! Aiden takes the cake in that regard. Analysis leads me to believe he is also the dumbest character in the story, even given the MC's injuries.

Thanks to SleepyJim for a fresh look at a truly Loving Wife.

Keep 'em comin'.

Willowghby

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Wahahaha that was nice and pleasant turn of event. I really liked it. I think this is the first story of the 169 i have read on LW that the wife didn't cheat and protected the husband instead. Good one.

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

I truly enjoy creativity in the LW category plus the writing skills to pull off an unusual storyline. A one of a kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, a truly loving wife. Every man needs a Sarah in their life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars for sure . I had a friend who played on our Football team . He had scares on his face from saving his Sister , I was at a college party and saw my team mate getting made fun of . I had my Girlfriend run down to get our Middle linebacker . The girls stayed in the Car and the Middle line backer and the 2 OLB's had fun at that Party

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

LOL, such a smooth talking 10 got what he deserved. so did the happy couple. well written, dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish we saw more loving wives like this one in the section. But since we don’t it makes these stories stand out even more.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous