Conversations with My Mother Pt. 04

Story Info
Off to the USA - The Mile High Club and the Stewardesses.
2k words
4.65
5k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plane took off smoothly I looked out the window to see the Pacific Ocean underneath us, disappearing fast. We passed through some clouds and then into some bright blue sky. The last of the winter sun was behind us as we headed East, across the wide expanse towards the USA.

I got myself comfortable and started reading once again. Amanda was busy scanning through the day's news items. She just scanned them, she paid attention to anything that mentioned the Ukraine War, China, or the Australian government. Fortunately, most of the conversation around Australia was about the upcoming referendum on giving the First Nations people a voice. She skipped through it. Stopping only when she saw the Minister of Foreign Affairs mentioned.

I sat back and started to think about my mum. Why it all went wrong? What happened to the bond we had? I closed my eyes and I was asleep.

My dreams were from my childhood, skinning my knee when I fell off my bike. How mum washed it, telling me how she did the same thing at my age. Putting a crisscross band-aid on it, kissed my forehead and told me to get back on the bike. How my dad watched over me when the boys were playing football out the back. Or the time when they were playing cricket and Peter broke a window, then he gave me the bat and they all ran off leaving me to face the music. I never did tell on them.

So many wonderful memories.

Then at high school, Wendy Seymour kissed me and told me how beautiful I was. How she held my hand. I remember the very first time she asked me if I wanted to sleep over. I was so scared, yet so excited. We watched TV under the blankets in the lounge room, her mum and dad were there but we still play acted being scared and cuddled each other giggling. How she touched me and I shook.

Then in her bed that night she took my PJ pants down and I let her really touch me, she made me feel so good. She whispered to me and dared me to get naked with her. We did and hid under the blankets. I knew from then on that what we did felt right for me. How I hid it for all those years, pretending to like boys, to keep up 'appearances'. How I held my daddy's hand the day he died, oh how I cried, I wanted so much to tell him.

I woke up and Amanda was looking at me. "Nice dreams?" She asked smiling.

"Hhhmmm," is all I could manage.

"Good, but you missed your dinner," She told me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Just gone nine,"

"Was it nice, my dinner I mean?"

"You would have enjoyed it." I was told. "I had to drink your wine however, that was way too good to pass up."

I laughed at her, "Fair enough,"

The Senior Stewardess came along, smiled at me and asked if I'd like to eat or if I would prefer to leave it for now.

"Could I leave it for now, please? But I'd love something cold and fresh to drink if that's OK,"

"Sure, what would you prefer? She asked. Her eyes did not leave mine.

"A sparkling water if you have it,"

"Certainly, I'll get it straight away for you," She told me.

Amanda looked at me, bringing her glasses down onto the tip of her nose. "You are flirting with Madison, aren't you?"

"I did no such thing, I just asked for a bottle of water," I told her.

She smiled at me and said, "Yes, sure you did," Then went back to making some notes and listening to some podcasts she had stored up.

"So while I was asleep you've been chatting up the staff, hhhmmm Madison is it? What about that the young one you were feasting your eyes upon earlier, got her name yet," I asked knowing that she would have. She is just that type of person, she likes talking and has such an impressionable disposition.

"I was not feasting my eyes upon Meagan earlier, thank you. I was just appreciating a fine female form,"

"You were watching her arse and licking your lips darling," I told her just as Madison returned with a selection of flavoured sparking waters. If she heard me she didn't let on

"Oh thank you Madison, may I have a couple to get me through the night? Save me disturbing you once it gets late,"

She smiled at me and informed me that any request from me would be no inconvenience at all for her. She offered me a couple of ice-cold waters and I made certain our fingers touched as she handed them to me. She smiled I smiled.

She blushed and I watched her. Her breathing changed as I held her gaze. The messages we were sending were being collected by us both.

When I was sure she was out of earshot I turned to Amanda and explained to her. "That my love is me flirting," and I flicked her with some ice-cold water. She leaned over, held my face in her hands, and kissed me passionately.

"And that is me telling you that you were just so fucking hot," She told me.

I whispered to her, "Mile High Club for us first," As I unscrewed a bottle of water and drank half of it in one go.

"Someone's hot and thirsty," She told me.

"I blame it on the company I keep," I undid my jeans under the blanket and wiggled out of them. There was no mistaking what I was doing. And I watched as Amanda closed her eyes and stretched her legs. She ran her hands up her legs to her groin and didn't hesitate to rub herself as I removed my panties and showed her.

Amanda hit the call button and within a minute both Meagan and Madison appeared, smiling at us. She spoke to them, "Could I get a blanket and a couple of pillows for us please?"

"Certainly, if you would like we can replace Ms. King's blanket with another," she told us as she held out her hand expecting it. Amanda kept a straight face and politely asked if I would like a fresh blanket.

Smiling at them both I told them, "This one is fine, thank you,"

They went off to get our blanket and pillows. "Did you tell them my name?"

"I did, Madison asked me, and asked if we were together," She hesitated as she took a mouthful of my water.

"So I told her," Amanda said matter of factly.

"Did you explain everything," I asked as I watched my one true love nod her head.

"She has just come out of a 12-year marriage to a terrible guy, so she says. A lot of the stewardesses are openly out and she often wondered what the attraction was. She saw us and Meagan explained who we were and she has her eyes on you to talk to her at some time overnight I suggest. Lucky you."

Smiling at her, I rolled over to face her, "Maybe I am totally wrapped up in you and can't fit her into my busy shagging schedule," I said it like I meant it.

Amanda just smiled and said "Sure babe, whatever," and laughed.

Madison returned with the pillows handing one to Amanda and coming around to my seat she helped me lower it into the sleeping arrangement and put the pillow under my head. Her breasts were almost in my face, and I took in her fragrance, I pushed my blanket down to my waist as I settled down a little lower into the seat, now a bed and made certain that the blanket was low enough to display a taunt white belly

She looked, and she blushed. I whispered into her ear, "I was just checking to see how you would react if I asked nicely would you rub it for me? She nodded, "Hhhmmm, I'd like that too?"

"Yes but not here, I will come and show you where we can go and not be disturbed."

She let the back of her fingers touch my cheek I moaned. Amanda sighed as she watched our flirtatious display unfold.

I whispered to her again. "How daring are you? Would you go commando for me, for the rest of the flight?

"I'd be risking my job and we have just met. Let me think on it and after lights out, about 11 p.m. I'll come for you," She explained.

"I'll make certain of that," I said with a smile, and then I kissed her. Letting my tongue dance in her mouth. She moaned and whimpered.

She stood up, her cheeks were flush, and Amanda smiled at her and quietly told her, "I told you she would,"

Amanda went back to scanning her news items and shooting off some emails, I lay there making eyes at her and she ignored me. So I slowly let my fingers edge their way down and I overtly emphasised my intentions. My somewhat laboured breathing made her look my way. She stopped what she was doing. Smiled suggestively then got up and closed us off to the rest of the airplane passengers.

She threw my blanket onto the floor and looked down at me. I wet my lips, my tongue showing her what I was expecting. Her cheeky grin told me to 'hang on'.

Amanda has this wonderful way of knowing how to tease, then edge me, then make me explode with an almighty orgasm. She never ceases to amaze me with her lovemaking. Expecting very little in return. I lay there panting after what seemed a lifetime. The pleasure she gives is beyond description. Mere words do not do it justice.

She was on the floor her head laying on the side of the bed, her arm thrown over my legs. She let her hand move slowly up my leg and as if by magic, I found the strength to open them once more. The aroma of my juices filled our enclosure. She just toyed with me, jilling me as I humped her hand, trying to entice more from her.

I put a hand on her head and just stroked her hair as she slowly entered me. That simple pleasure of feeling a finger slip into your most sensitive opening, first a finger and then another. Her head was still on the side of the bed, she then used her thumb to rest against my pink star. I had to put a finger across my mouth to stop me from begging any louder. My body gave me away, I didn't need to beg, I didn't need to say a word as my body started to push against her thumb. Her two fingers kept up their minuscule movement inside my inner core, building to another volcanic eruption.

The sensations started deep inside, I could feel it racing to where her fingers were driving me insane. My breathing became rapid, as my bum was leaving the bed, her thumb followed me and every time it came back down her thumb sent electric shock waves deeper into me. When I came a second time, I flooded my bed. There would be no arguments tonight as to who was sleeping in the wet patch. This was all of my own making. She laughed as she tried to cover my mound to capture my taste. She loves my juices.

I just lay there panting once again. She kept her fingers and thumb in place and looked up at me. Smiling she told me, "I love you so much, you have no idea,"

I reached out to her, and she very slowly extracted her fingers from me and lay on top of me. I kissed her. "I love you more,"

"Not possible babe," She replied.