Conversations with My Mother Pt. 03

Story Info
Flying home to see my Mother.
797 words
4.51
2.9k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

Fortunately, Amanda is a light sleeper. She woke in time to get dressed and tidied up before being called to board.

I felt so good and said as much. I got a lovely smile a hug and a kiss in return. "Me too," I was told.

"I wonder why?" I asked her. She just shrugged and laughed.

Just as I finished dressing the announcement for our flight was made. As we left the lounge the hostess, smiled at us and handed us our boarding passes and passports, We walked hand in hand down towards the security and immigration section, they looked at each of our passports, and wished us a pleasant flight. We boarded and took our seats in the First Class section of course. A young pretty stewardess made sure we were comfy and asked if we would like a champagne while we waited for the other passengers to board. I smiled, nodded and watched Amanda check her out as she walked away.

"Behave you," I told her. "If you are going to get into the mile-high club, it is with me,"

"Yes, that was on my mind," She replied as she smiled at me.

"She is pretty though," I added as I nudged her.

"Now you behave yourself," Her smile gave away she had mischief on her mind.

As we were chatting, an older and very pleasant-looking Senior Stewardess brought our champagne and informed Amanda she had a phone call and would follow her to the communication lounge.

Mandy looked at me, shrugged her shoulders and planted a little butterfly kiss on my nose. "I'll be back shortly,"

In truth, I was used to her disappearing for an hour or two at any time of the day or night. It comes with her job.

I shouldn't grumble, there were times when my deadlines for certain things meant I was locked away for days on end. She never, not once complained about my absence. Me on the other hand. Well, let's just say we are different. Chalk and cheese.

I took my tablet out and logged on, while we were still on the ground. A couple of emails and a news item were sent to me from Ashley. 'A rival production company in negotiations for my 'next' book.' Screamed the headlines on the front page of Variety online. Oh goody, I thought, nothing better than an auction for something I haven't written yet. I opened the article and started reading.

Amanda came back, her face was plain no sign of worry or concern. She is so hard to read. I learnt long ago that if it concerns me, she will tell me, if it is none of my business then, it is none of my business.

She looked at what I was reading and smiled, "Your next book?" She laughed.

"Can you put it down for a sec, I need to tell you something," Her tone was cold and serious. I froze.

"What?" I asked. "Is it my mum?"

She shook her head, "NO I've not heard a thing,"

She got comfortable, took a large mouthful of her champagne and took hold of my hand. "Now I know you don't like people making a fuss over you, but when we get to the US we are going to have company both from the Embassy and the Secret Service," She was speaking in a quiet tone as a stewardess went past.

I looked at her with a quizzical look, "Why?"

"Because the Minister says so. I think he fancies you," She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"OK, what is going on?" I tried with all my might to sound serious. She held my hand, looked at me and smiled.

"It won't be that bad." She added as an afterthought.

"You know how I hate it when I get smothered with big blokes with guns. Over there they have a habit of going off," I squeezed her hand. Her nonchalant smile only irritated me more so. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

She looked at me and nodded.

"Bitch," I whispered back at her. "It's ok for you, you are used to it,"

She kept nodding.

I read the article and I knew there was something I wasn't being told. Amanda kept hold of my hand.

The stewardess came around and asked us to put on our seatbelts and that we'd be taking off in a few minutes. She bent down and spoke to us about safety procedures. I kept looking into her eyes even though I wanted to check her out myself.

She offered us a menu for the evening meal, and Mandy ordered for us both, something I loved about her. She knew my tastes in food, in wine, in entertainment. I was much loved.

Arking
Arking
354 Followers