Conversations with My Mother Pt. 06

Story Info
A long night in the Mile High Club.
3.2k words
4.69
3.8k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
351 Followers

We hugged each other for a short while. We were in that state of post-orgasmic bliss. I then started to move back down, I wanted her to feel every emotion. I rested my head next to her mound, I took in more of her magical aroma.

I asked her what she was feeling. "Confused, I mean really confused," She replied. I could hear her body saying something to me, saying don't stop, and then STOP.

I lifted my head and looked at her, "Why? About what exactly?"

She looked down towards where I was blowing on her still moist core, her legs edged open ever so slightly. I kissed it and gave her clit a flick using just the tip of my tongue. She moaned. "You have to stop before we get caught,"

"I will as soon as you tell me why you are confused?" I hesitated before asking, "Are you satisfied?"

"Oh hell yeah, it isn't that. I mean that was some great, you know, great sex," She told me.

I felt relieved.

"But, well, you know, I haven't even seriously considered being with a woman as in, well you know, live with a woman, full-time kind of thing," Her words came out softly and I could hear her struggling with the fact she felt good but wasn't sure of who she was.

I traced my fingertips around her mound. Not really touching her but letting her know just how sensitive it still was for her.

I too spoke softly in return. "Your mind is saying that you shouldn't be enjoying this so much. I think, and I'm no psychologist, but I think that is your whole upbringing saying you need a man to make you happy and anything else is wrong,"

I lay there teasing her knowing what it was doing to her body, I know how I feel when Amanda does this to me. There are times we make love for hours on end, filling a whole day of talking, making love, then out of nowhere some wild raging sexual encounter, ripping clothes off and taking each other to the very edge of a complete sexual awakening. We go so hard at it, teasing and making each other scream for more, then no more. Then we go a week or more and can't stand to touch each other. Love is a strange emotion.

Madison sighed and said, "Maybe, but babe, please stop." And I did this time.

I crawled back up her body.

"I am sorry if you feel I took advantage of you," I told her sincerely. "Madison you are an attractive woman, every gay woman I know and there are many, both single and attached. Well, they would see you as someone they would want to be with. You are sexy, smart, bubbly and responsive,"

She smiled at me and kissed my lips, but I could see the concern in her eyes. "Are you worried about being called 'gay' or maybe your family might not understand?" I asked her.

"How do you cope with your family, your kids, your mum and dad, how do they treat Amanda at Thanksgiving and Christmas, birthdays etc." She asked me.

I laughed to myself. "My family are not your traditional type of family. Mandy and I live in Australia so rarely see my brothers or my mum. My dad passed before I had a chance to tell him about who I really was. My mum hasn't spoken to me in nearly 7 years. My oldest brother loves and adores us both as do his kids. My two other brothers well let's say we don't see eye to eye on things,"

She ran her hands over my body, seeking out all the curves and bumps. She kissed me again. "My family is totally the opposite, I talk to them every chance I get, I have two sisters who have husbands and a house full of kids each and a brother who is on his third wife and has around six kids from the first 2 plus one with the current one. I still talk to them all. Even his exes. My mum and dad were sensational when I broke up with my hubby, they couldn't do enough to help me,"

I rested a hand against her cheek and told her, "You are blessed,"

She went on and told me that she felt deep down they were disappointed and that bringing a girlfriend home might be a step too far. "Then don't," I told her "But don't live a lie, trust me the hurt isn't worth it,"

"You are such a lovely person, Bobbi," She told me and kissed me again, this time trying to embrace me as she wiggled her body to meet mine. I opened my legs and let her take the lead, to do it in her own way. She wasn't sure how to manage things, so I helped by edging her leg first one way and then letting her other leg and mound meet mine.

She started to rub her mound into mine, her juices were still evident as she slid along my whole crease. I took a deep breath and told her quietly, "Yes, baby, yes, you got this," I kissed her passionately, encouraging her tongue into my mouth. She held me tightly as she increased her tempo. I felt her nipples hardening and pressing into me, finding mine also in an erect, firm, sensitive place, I moaned loudly, as I wrapped a leg around her and we danced the horizontal tango as we both enjoyed the building climax.

I wasn't certain if we came together but it was so close it didn't matter. She held onto me as I felt her juices wash over my mound, and she humped me harder as she started to come down. I smiled into her eyes and kissed her over and over again.

"Oh my god, for a woman who isn't sure of her feelings, you sure know how to make this lesbian come hard," I told her in complete honesty.

It was then we heard some soft laughter on the other side of the door. And we both laughed together.

"I whispered into her ear, if half of this crew of yours is fully out, your free time is going to be booked well into the future. I think shagging their boss lady is high on the list of most of our girls,"

She looked at me and asked. "Really?"

I just nodded.

She pointed to a door at the end of the sleeping quarters and told me that there was a bathroom if I needed it. I did. I told her, "You'll have to move first,"

Smiling at me she didn't move but rubbed her mound over mine once more. "Hhhmmm more is it?" She just laughed and said her break should have been over a long time ago. She moved off me, but not before dragging her body across mine. Our nipples were still in a state of heightened arousal. So she sucked on mine as she started to get up off of me.

"You keep doing this Madison, and all your spare time and breaks are going to be well and truly booked,"

She just smiled and eagerly nodded. "Maybe,"

I finally got out of bed and stood up, feeling weak at my knees and loving every moment of it. I was completely sated. I went into the bathroom and quickly freshened myself up. Washing and wiping all of the most sensitive areas. I took a deep breath.

As I came out Madison was dressed and she held up my panties, taking them to her nose, "A keep sake for me?" She asked and I nodded. I threw on my T-shirt and jumper, holding my bra in my hands. Pulling on my jeans and boots I was ready to face the inquisition awaiting me back in my seat. I wrote my number down for her and suggested if she ever needed a friend to talk to, about anything, then call me.

She hugged me, thanked me, kissed me once again and squeezed my butt. She unlocked the door and we went to face our collective music.

The first class area was still in darkness, I had lost track of the time. Madison whispered to me, "I think we should talk again, real soon,"

I nodded thinking she meant she actually wanted to talk. As I turned to leave I felt her hand on my rump once more. I stopped and she pulled me back into their break station, kissed me and felt my boob.

"Are you sure about this now?" I asked.

She shrugged and said, "Yes, I think I am 100 per cent sure,"

This time I smiled and kissed her gently.

I walked slowly and quietly back to our area and peeked inside, I saw Amanda lying in her bed but reading her phone. "You're still awake?"

"You know what it's like when you are waiting for your girl to come home after her date night?"

"No, actually I don't," I replied.

"Fibber, you pretend to be asleep when I'm out late but I know you aren't" She was wide awake now and sat up. Pressing a button to attract some attention. I gave her a quizzical look.

"I need a drink," She explained.

A gentle knock alerted us to the stewardess, Meagan poked her head in the door. "Yes, Miss,"

"Meagan can I get a coffee, white and sweet and a Hock, Lime and Lemon for my girl, in a long, long glass no ice, Thank you darling."

She disappeared and it occurred to me that Mandy was bare-armed, so I knelt down and slipped my hand under her blanket to see what was happening and to my surprise, she was completely unclothed. I smiled as I found a semi-moist unshaven mound and some very firm and erect nipples.

"What or who have you been up to?" I asked. As I looked up at her and kissed her deeply.

Then I did a retake on what had just occurred. "She called you Miss didn't she?" As I stood up.

Amanda smiled at me not saying a word but pulled out a pair of black lace panties. She took in their aroma and then handed them to me. I did likewise. "Meagan's?" I enquired.

"Actually no, but you first. Tell me everything." She was super keen to learn of my adventure.

I looked at her and then dropped my jeans, letting her know I had also lost my panties. She just smiled and said, "Surprise, surprise, you've come home without your knickers, again!"

I shushed her and did my jeans up just as Meagan returned. Amanda wasn't shy and as she sat up the blanket fell to her lap revealing her naked chest. She didn't make any attempt to cover herself as Meagan handed me my long glass of refreshing Hock, Lime and Lemon, no ice. In her other hand, she held onto a cup of coffee, her hand was steady but I could see she was distracted. Amanda wasn't helping by delaying taking it from her. Letting her see her fine bare chest.

I stood back and let Amanda do her thing for me.

"Would you like to touch them Meagan," She asked.

Meagan looked at me and then I just took a sip of my drink, holding the glass to my lips to save me from smiling too much.

Amanda pushed her blanket down further letting a hint of stubble suggest what was waiting a mere inch or two further. Meagan bent forward with the coffee in hand and Amanda reached out, and her hand run up the stewardess's leg before telling her, "Don't you dare spill it Meagan, "

"No Miss,"

Amanda reached right up under her uniform, and her fingers began to tease and toy with the young woman's crease, running a finger, maybe two along each side.

I watched on getting aroused, yet again. I went to reach for the coffee cup but Amanda reacted before me. "NO, don't"

I was certain that the hot coffee would be spilt before too much longer. Meagan had her eyes closed but not a drop was leaving the cup. I could see that Amanda wasn't holding back, her fingers and hand were working the core of the young stewardess as best she could. Then suddenly she stopped, withdrew her hand and took the coffee cup.

Amanda just sat there, looking into the cup and sipping her coffee, then turning to me she asked. "Would you like to see our Meagan?"

Knowing full well what she meant, Meagan just stood there, her hands clasped behind her back.

I took another long sip before answering, "I'd love to see OUR Meagan,"

Without hesitation, Meagan hoisted her dress uniform right up to her waistline. I moved closer and ran my hand over her smooth firm buttocks before prying into the moist area between her legs, they opened automatically for my fingers.

"I think I'd like to see someone else do this, my love," I said addressing Amanda.

"Who might that be Bobbi?"

"I know how much you appreciate an obedient young woman, so to test your new conquest out maybe we should invite either the owner of the black panties in with us or my new friend Madison,"

"I think I would love to see your new friend my darling, I hear from others you two were enjoying each other's body quite enthusiastically." She said with a warm smile on her face.

"Yes, that we did,"

"Go and find her sweetie, if I press the button we might get Alison instead or Madison,"

I smiled, she knew just how far to push me, and I know just how much she liked to be in control. It is a fine balance that we both love. I wouldn't call her a Mistress, but when she finds a person who has a submissive nature, she does enjoy that feeling of total control over the person. It was very obvious to me that Meagan now had a Mistress, whether she liked it or not.

I slowly wandered back to the area where the staff took their breaks and found no one there. The noises coming from the sleeping area told me that someone was engaged in something similar to what I had been not more than thirty minutes ago.

I turned to leave and Madison walked up behind me. "Hi, can I help you?"

She was so very prim and proper, very professional. I was unsure if I should invite her back. That was until she looked around making certain no one else was about and she kissed me.

"Back for some more are you?" She asked.

I just smiled and told her, "Our bedroom suite is occupied,"

She nodded and whispered in my ear, "One of the flight crew needed some lovin,"

"Oh, just as well they have a willing partner on board,"

She just smiled. I could see now why being a stewardess requires the most discretion a person can muster. "Is there something you need?" She aske

"Follow me, we have something to share with you," I told her, grabbing her hand, but she politely pulled free of me.

I led the way back to our first-class space, opening the door, we saw Meagan standing there, her dress still up around her waist and my naked Amanda, her dark skin, and firm boobs shimmering in what little light there was, her fingers embedded into her new conquest. Madison quickly closed the door, locking it. Something we hadn't thought of before. And she just looked on, her eyes on both Amanda's beautiful form and she followed her hand down to where Meagan was enjoying the jilling she was getting.

Madison, excused herself as she eased herself past me, and joined Amanda's hand at Meagan's core. She kissed Meagan deeply, as she moaned into her mouth. I ran my hand over her backside lifting her dress and revealing her pink and firm backside. Amanda didn't waste any time and used her other hand to slip it in between Madison's legs. Using her delicate fingers she found Madison's button and teased it until she was about to reach a climatic crescendo. I held onto her and nuzzled her neck, nibbling on her ear lobes.

I whispered to her, "Cum for me baby. Oh, Madison cum again sweetie."

Soon I felt her body start to shake in my arms, as did Mandy, she smiled at me then reached over and kissed me. And mouth the words to me 'Thank You'

First Madison came and she nearly collapsed, and only after Amanda had told Meagan she could cum did she release an almighty orgasm, we both held onto her. Her eyes closed, I swear she whimpered and giggled, then took Madison's face in her hands and kissed her boss. It was a deep passionate kiss. The signal she sent told both Amanda and me that these two were going to hit it off as soon as they got to their hotel room.

I tried to get Amanda to get Meagan on her knees for her, but she just shook her head and pointed to Madison and I nodded.

"Meagan, I think Madison deserves some satisfaction on the tip of your tongue." The way she worded it and the tone she used, wasn't as if she was asking nicely, but telling a subordinate to do something.

Meagan broke her kiss and immediately got on her knees lifted her boss's dress, grabbed hold of her cheeks and commenced. I held Madison around her waist as Amanda moved to her side and let her ample bosoms become available for her. Mandy commenced to nuzzle her ears, as Madison played with her nipples, I could see the pleasure in her eyes, as she started to get closer to her climax.

When Madison came, she shook, her whole body shook, and her legs became weak. I held her up as Meagan continued to extract every morsel from her core.

Her whimpering and moaning became auditable, her breathing was fast, panting. Meagan stood up smiled at her superior and kissed her. Madison kissed her back, and held on to her hips then kissed her once more.

Amanda let go of her and came into my arms, smiling at me then whispered ever so quietly, "Our work here is done," We smiled at each other. I picked the blanket up off of the floor and wrapped it around my Amanda, then told the two gorgeous women to go and get cleaned up before others could tell what they had been up to.

They laughed and nodded.

They left us, and this time I locked the door behind them. I put Amanda in her bed, took her phone, put it on charge and told her to sleep. I undressed suspecting that I was being watched, so I did it in a very slow and seductive way. Not to encourage her to join me but to tease her. I turned around to face her and she was already asleep. I kissed her forehead she mumbled, I climbed into my own bed and promptly fell asleep.

Arking
Arking
351 Followers