All Comments on 'Conversion Ch. 03'

by TimeWise

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
new find

just found this story but i will be coming back for more. way cool way to make a new lamia..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 4??? Soon?

Great so far. Can't wait for the next installment

eugene2keugene2kover 7 years ago
Great!

Hope the next installment will be out sooner! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cant wait

Hope to see what you have up your sleeve

richie78richie78almost 7 years ago
Chapter 4???

Really enjoyed this so far but will we get chapter 4?

negrodamu5negrodamu5about 6 years ago

Do the angel! do the angel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I sincerely hope you find your way back to this story

I check often to see if you've added to or completed it. It's a work worthy of being finished

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayabout 5 years ago
Sorry; Couldn't Think of a Title for This Review

So we get some new characters in this chapter, and I do rather enjoy Kaine, even if he's only in here for one scene. He kind of reminds me of a Rogue from D&D. Ceiris is also interesting, since she provides something of a counterpoint to Lord Susurrus, content to happily murder anyone affiliated with the One God. This actually makes me wonder if perhaps Susurrus wasn't the one who instructed the convent to be burned down.

Then again, he does feed the guy who tried to rescue the nuns to a vampire, so it's still rather hard to see him as the good guy here.

Still liking Selsehtiriel, and I do feel bad for Milyn, whose self-esteem is so low that even when an actual angel tells her that there's something special about her, she can't bring herself to believe it.

Speaking (again) of angels, the chapter raised another question about how they work in this world. Susurrus states that he is not one of the One God's children, which one might assume to be a figurative "I don't take orders from him" thing, but on the other hand, the clash of imagery is rather strange when you think about it. Selsehtiriel, as an example, is a being of light. She has white wings and she literally glows, yet assuming I'm right about the OG being the tentacles and maw in the darkness, it seems odd to think that thing created her and others like her the way God created angels in the Abrahamic faiths. Perhaps angels in this setting aren't actually created by the One God, but are merely a race of powerful beings who worship or believe in it as the humans do. It's certainly something to think about.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 3 years ago

It's always a shame to find an excellent story discontinued. I'd love to see the rest of what happens, as unlikely as a continuation is at this point.

WrexscarWrexscar12 months ago

This is an excellent tale with interesting world building.

A shame we only have 3 chapters and so many unanswered questions.

Such is life and I have many unfinished takes of my own so I cannot judge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous