All Comments on 'Conversion of a Nun'

by SukiOhtani

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gang Rape does not equal BDSM - category and tags please.

My understanding of BDSM is obviously very different to your definition, I tend to stick to the traditional; Safe, Sane and Consensual or even Risk Aware Consensual Kink. If rape is discussed it’s done as a Consensual Non Consent Scene (aka role playing). Trying to pass off brutal gang rape as BDSM is ridiculous and offensive.

So your category should be NonCon. The tags are there to give a hint of the story and to act as a Trigger Warning. Just in case you are as unaware about Trigger Warnings as you are about kink, a Trigger Warning allows readers to check the content and avoid reading it if it contains something that would distress them. Eg a rape victim would have the option to not read your story because its about rape.

Potential Tags for your story: * non con * rape * gang bang * forced * nun/ novice * innocent * anal * rough * virgin * pimp * prostitution.

I didn’t like the story at all I actually thought it was awful - the content that is, it’s ridiculous to suggest that any woman who was brutally gang raped would go back to the rapists and choose to become a prostitute for them. When I realised what I was reading I just stopped and skimmed through to the end. So that’s 1 star for yet another rape story. Kudos for having the balls to submit a story. Just because I hated it doesn’t mean that everyone will. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Wrong category and tag. This is not bdsm, and belongs in noncon. Kudos for the courage to write and submit your story.

calmropercalmroperover 3 years ago

Please choose the category. It really makes really unenjoyable and will be marked according to category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it but the pee part was gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really loved this story except the ending when she returned to the rapists. Please write more stories like this, but as everyone else said, change the tag to non con. I bet many people who like non con will read it from that category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous