Conversion Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I'd really like to make out with you. You have the prettiest lips and I can tell you have nothing on under that dress," she said with a lascivious look.

"Really, Bonnie, no. I'm not in to casual sex. I'll be glad to tell Jax you stopped by. I have some reading to do."

"OK, but it's your loss. I'm very good at what I do."

"I'll bet you are. Thanks for offering your services," I said and began to close the door.

"How strange," I thought to myself when the door was shut and I could hear her footsteps going down the hall. "I guess that is what they mean about the sexual revolution."

Oddly, I found myself turned on by the conversation. Was I becoming perverted? I didn't know but I picked up the book and sat down to read. As I did, I still felt turned on. I checked the clock. It was 45 minutes until Jaxson would come back. So long, I thought. I tried to read, but before long found myself pulling my skirt up and beginning to massage my pussy. I moaned at my own touch and became more animated, thrusting my hips and pumping my fingers in my vagina. Did it ever feel good!

I sought relief. I wished for something to put in besides my fingers, but nothing seemed available until I spied a banana. I got up and got it and quickly replaced my fingers with this nice big long piece of fruit. I turned it so that it curved up against my stomach and soon found the spot I knew was there. It drove me nuts. I moaned and moaned until finally I burst. I had to bite my hand to keep from screaming, but sounds still escaped. I hoped nobody was around to hear. Nobody seemed to come running, so I felt all right.

I felt relieved and went back to reading about camera obscura and thought it would be interesting to actually see one. The photos in the book either weren't very good or there was no way to photograph a photographic machine. Oh, well.

I wanted to continue with the history but also wanted to see what else was in the book. There was a chapter on photographic art and I read the sub titles. They included subjects like snap shots, nature, architecture, animal, portraits, action, sports, erotic, and sex. I wondered what the difference between the last two would be. I tried to focus on another topic but my mind would not turn me loose. I ended up starting the chapter on erotica photography. Am I really becoming perverted? It seems all I can think of is sex or things related to it.

I think not. I think I spent so many years pushing any thought about sex out of my mind, resisting every urge to intentionally have an orgasm, and thus having spontaneous orgasms, that maybe I was so repressed and now my sexuality is coming out suddenly. Anyway, the chapter asked the question whether erotic photography could be an aesthetic enterprise or was it all prurient? I didn't know what that last word meant, so I looked it up and discovered it meant encouraging much interest in sexual matters. It could mean salacious or licentious. I knew those words.

Did I ever know those words from almost every sermon I ever heard. A light bulb went off in my head. Maybe the ones who were most perverted about sex were the preachers. If they couldn't preach a sermon without railing against it, who were they trying to convince—themselves or others. There was a great deal more in the scriptures to discuss, but I hardly remember a sermon that did not mention something about a sin having to do with sex. Hmmmm! That needed more thought, but back to the book.

It went on to ask about several photographs printed with the text. As I looked at them, I thought that in the past I would have considered them perhaps lude but the one of a girl in a gown that showed a good bit too much in my mother's opinion was quite beautiful. There was no hint of sexual behavior just a woman who was beautiful, posed in an erotic pose. There was an implication of sexuality but not of sex.

I thought about it a good while and then read about the other photo, one of a man. When I thought about it, I remembered having seen statues in a museum posed like him with their parts showing. Were they prurient? Were they at all meant to arouse or did they celebrate the human form?

That was a question the author was asking. I contemplated all of this for a fair amount of time when I heard foot steps coming down the hall and thought they sounded like Jaxson's. Soon there was a knock at the door. I had forgotten I locked it and jumped up to unlock it leaving the book open where I was reading. I opened the door, and Jaxson came in and closed it.

"Were you trying to lock someone out?"

"Well not exactly but I had a visitor and I didn't want to have another like her."

"Was it a student?"

"Yes, her name is Bonnie."

"Oh, yes, Bonnie. She's a piece of work for sure. Did she offend you?"

"She could have. I sort of thought she is a bit over the top. She even offered to have sex with me. Geeez! We'd just met."

"That's Bonnie. All of us do our best not to be caught with her without a witness. She is after anything in pants or not."

"She's so brazen. How does she get away with it?"

"She doesn't. She just doesn't change and her father has pull and she knows it."

"What does he say about her behavior?"

"He doesn't know. She's his perfect little sweetheart. All communications indicating otherwise are turned away. He doesn't believe it. But let's go get some lunch."

"Can we have it here? I'd be glad to just have you."

He kissed me and held me tight against him. I could feel his cock poking into me, but then he said, "As much as I'd like to do your suggestion, I only have an hour and I do have to eat food. If I don't my sugar level drops and I get woozy."

"Really! Superman has a chink."

"I'm Superman now?"

"Bonnie thinks so. I'm trying to find out. Where do we go for lunch?"

"There's a bistro two blocks away. Let's go there. Next time though, if you want to have sex, you'll need to bring lunch and a sock."

"A sock?"

"Yes, to put in your mouth so your screams are muffled."

"Am I that bad?"

"No, it's wonderful but it would not do for us to have sex here and my colleagues hear you."

We left the office and locked the door. I took his arm in my hands as we walked to the bistro. Following lunch I walked back with him to his office because I wanted to take the book I was reading with me. He saw the page I was on, read the header and said, "Babe!" With a good bit of exaggeration.

I rode as quickly as I could to my job arriving just a little late. Nobody was home which was usually true in all my jobs. When I got inside and locked the door, I turned the alarm on so if someone messed with the door, I'd be warned. Then I stripped and went to work.

This job required a lot of stretching and squatting because of how they wanted the house cleaned. All that movement made me aware of my breasts touching things and then hanging from my chest when I was bent over. Then when I started the washer to wash the bedclothes, I couldn't resist listening for spin cycles. When the first came on, I stopped what I was doing and went and rubbed up against the corner of the washer. I came pretty good in two or three minutes.

I can't explain why, but I was noticing that every time I came, I felt more energetic and mentally alert than before I do it. Maybe that was why I liked doing it. At one point, I was just thinking of getting to vacuuming and bringing myself off with the vacuum when I came like I once did regularly, spontaneously. I tried to concentrate on the dusting which meant getting on the step stool and dusting the ceiling fans. I was not to use anything but the dusting rags and dusting spray, so it was quite a reach for me. I couldn't help feeling my breasts as my hands lowered.

By the time I was finished I was charged up again and close to cumming. I loved that feeling by now. I had only vacuuming to do because I had remade the beds with a different set of sheets for each. I got the vacuum and began working. I tried to keep the handle nestled in my pussy. Not always an easy task but I was able to do it enough that I came like crazy and let out several loud screams of "Sweet Jesus" and "Thank you, Lord." I knew it was probably blasphemous but thought he deserved praise for such a wonderful feeling.

About the time I had recovered I heard the alarm. Had it been sounding and I hadn't heard it? I ran to my dress and ran into the bathroom to slip it on. I was blushing like crazy. When I came out, there stood the 18 year old son. He looked at me strangely, and then said, "Hi, Layla, are you all right?"

I had to work hard not to sound breathless which I was from the exertion of cumming. After several beats, I said, "Yes, why do you ask?"

"Oh, you just look a bit blushed and breathless. You're sure you're all right. I'll get you some water." He went to the kitchen.

When he returned, I said, "I think I got a bit dizzy because I had just dusted something high and then bent down to pick something up." I hoped I wouldn't go to hell for such a lie.

He seemed to think for a bit and then he said, "I guess that makes sense. By the way I love your dress. You look quite pretty in it. I'd never imagine you would clean house in such a nice dress."

"Oh, this thing. I had to go to the college before I came here and forgot clothes to change into. I just had to wear it."

When I looked at his face, I could see his eyes fixed on my breasts. I said, "Sorry, I have to get finished here and get going."

I quickly finished vacuuming and hurried home feeling a good bit embarrassed despite not having anyone before whom to be embarrassed.

>>>

I was thrilled to see Layla just before my noontime class. Despite the early morning swim, I missed her already. I knew I would miss her even more by the time my evening class was over about 8:30. Students almost always wanted to talk after the class, so it was almost always 9 before I was free. Then I was beat from having three classes in one day and the last one nearly three hours.

So when she came by I was thrilled but said I had to leave in just a few minutes for class. I found myself distracted during class because all I could see was Layla standing there in her cute dress obviously braless and without panties. All I wanted to do is hold her and touch her and I couldn't.

I really have no health problems but, if I do not eat on this long day in particular, my blood sugar seems to get low and I drag. That is worse than being horny, so I have to choose to eat over sex. However, that was a hard choice when I closed the door and took her in my arms. My mind and body longed for her, wanted her, needed her. The kiss and the feel of her body against mine were consolation but no cure for my hunger.

I enjoyed lunch and finding out her interest in photography. So Mrs. F had hit the right chord with her gift of a camera. Layla told me she was going to work on reading the instructions and learning how to use the camera tonight. I asked her what kind of photographs she might take.

She responded, "Naked women and men." And grinned big time and then put her tongue in her cheek and smirked. She was teasing me.

By the time we returned to my office it was near my next class, so I had to let her go. She wanted to borrow the book she was reading, so we went to the office together. I noticed the book was open to the chapter on erotic photography and found that stimulating. I got my materials for class and walked her to her bike. I kissed her and told her good bye and that I'd call her tonight.

When she climbed on the bike and rode off, about all I could think about is how much I'd like to be the seat on that bike. Did I have it bad!

The day dragged on. Class went well enough. I don't think the students noticed my distraction despite I was quite distracted and I was constantly aware of it. I studied after class until dinner time for my evening class. It was a class on political philosophy, and despite it being an area of focus in my Ph.D., I had not taught the class before, so it was taking considerable preparation.

I really wasn't too hungry but ate any way. Class went well, and I went home after talking to a few students. About 9:30 after undressing, man was I ready to get those clothes off, I got a beer, picked up the phone and called Layla.

When she answered, she sounded a bit winded. I asked about it. She demurred saying something about having hurried in. It sounded more than that. She told Grindle it was me and that she'd go in the bedroom for privacy. We both had cordless phones so she could be anywhere in the house. Mine worked out to the pool, where I had gone to cool off.

"So what have you been up to while I slaved away in class?"

"Well, I slaved away cleaning a house. I was a bit late but worked hard and got done on time. I nearly got caught though," she giggled.

"Got caught?"

"Yes, I took off my dress when I got there because I could set the alarm to worn me if someone approached the front door. Well, you know how much you turn me on, so I had three orgasms while I was there. The first with the washing machine, the second spontaneously, and the third with the vac. The last one was a doussy. When I first heard the alarm, I wasn't sure how long it had been sounding. I rushed to put my dress on and had to run in the bathroom for a foil. When I came out the son was home, I can't remember his name, and in the hall right outside the bathroom. I was flustered to say the least and, when I saw him, I was embarrassed. He noticed that I was blushing and asked if I was all right. I forget now but I made an excuse. He was satisfied."

"So how old is he?"

"Oh, I guess 18 or so. Why?"

"I'll bet you created him a masturbation fantasy."

"Oh, silly, not every guy finds me attractive."

"If he doesn't, he is not a guy."

"So what you wearing?"

"The swimming pool." She giggled at that.

"So you are sitting in the swimming pool talking to me on the phone."

"I am. So tell me, did you work on the camera."

"I did and I figured it out. I took the roll we finished last night out and put a new roll in. I then took photos until the second roll was finished. They are both ready for the mailman tomorrow. It's real easy to use and even has a timer so I could take self portraits. You'll like them," she teased.

"I'll bet I will. Are you going to take it with us on our trip?"

"I haven't said I'd go on the trip with you yet," she said with humor in her voice.

"Well, OK, have you decided yet?"

"Yes, I'll go under one condition."

"What's that?"

"That you have me naked as much as possible. I think I am becoming an exhibitionist."

"Oh, really," I laughed. "And what makes you think that?"

"Well, umm, once I got the camera loaded and figured out how to use it, I took a few photos of myself here. I hope they turn out good. Then I put on my bikini and cover up and walked down to the beach. I left a note for Grindle who showed up about 45 minutes later. While alone I figured out how to take self portraits with the settings. I set the camera up and then went and made a pose. There were only a few people down there so I got brave. I took my top off and covered myself with my coverup. I never took a photo fully uncovered, but I am sure that my breasts show through the cover up material."

"OK, I am fully erect and stroking my cock. What are you doing?"

"I have my fingers in my pussy. Is that all right?"

"Very good. I'm imagining the scene on the beach and the one in your bed."

"When Grindle arrived, I got her to take a few shots for me so she could coach me on how to pose. Then I did some of her. I think they are very erotic. We'll see."

"Tell me about the poses."

"Nope, you have to wait and see."

"I look forward to it."

"The other thing we did makes me think maybe both of us have an exhibitionist streak."

"What was that?"

"You know we've never been to a bar before. Well, not exactly, we've been to restaurants with bars but never went to THE bar. We didn't drink."

"You said that in the past tense. Has something changed?"

"Shut up and let me tell my story will you? So we went to that bar that is on the beach. It wasn't very busy so we went in and sat at the bar. The bar tender asked what we wanted. I looked at Grindle and she at me and we shrugged. Finally, Grindle starts flirting. She says, 'We are virgins and have no idea what to drink. Can you advise us?' The bar tender says, 'And what exactly do you mean by you being virgins? Does that mean not having had sex or not having ever drank alcohol?' Grindle says, 'You want the truth, handsome?' He really wasn't anything close to as handsome as you but I think she is so horny, that anything with a cock is handsome to her. So he says, 'The truth, of course. Nobody lies to the bartender.' He was smiling and laughing the whole time. 'The truth is both,' she replied and his eyes got huge. He said, "Honestly, two beauties like you have never been fucked or had a drink of alcohol?' 'Nope!' We said in unison.

"'So', he says, 'We can take care of one of those deficiencies tonight no problem. Not sure about the other. Why don't I give you samples of a red and a white wine to start.' We agreed. He set up a glass of what he called Cabernet and one of Chardonnay. We both liked the Chardonnay better because it was sweeter. So we both had a full glass. I hadn't thought to ask who was paying for it and was surprised it cost $4.00. Then Grindle said, 'My treat.'

"We began sipping the wine and Grindle said, 'I'm hot.' And took off her cover up. There she sat with nothing but her bikini on. I was sort of hot. It seems the wine made me flush a bit, and maybe lowered my inhibition, so I removed my coverup. Clearly the bar tender was pleased because he couldn't keep his eyes off of us. And the bar started to fill up with mostly guys. We got several compliments. Grindle sort of flirted.

"When we finished the wine, the bartender asked if we'd like a taste of something stronger and we said why not. So he gave us both a shot of Scotch. That was different. It sort of burned on the way down. Grindle liked it. I didn't so much. Anyway, we decided we probably had enough for our first time and paid and began to walk home.

"When we got out of sight of the bar, Grindle put her coverup on and began taking her bikini off. I was a bit shocked but she said, 'It's dark. Who can tell. Besides, I want to be naked as possible. If I wouldn't get arrested, I think I'd go naked.' Despite the shock, I decided to follow suit. I had a problem though. As you know my cover up does not close except at the neck line, so it tends to open a bit when I walk. At first, I tried to hold it closed, then Grindle says, 'That looks sort of stupid. Just walk as if all is normal, nobody will care. So I did and it wasn't long before I developed a devil doesn't care attitude."

I came like a rocket. My cock was only slightly under water and the cum shot out of the water. I said, "Damn, I just came, Babe."

"Really, from me telling you that story?"

"Yes, I could imagine you doing all that and it was hot as hell. What would be hotter is if you actually had done it."

"You think its a story. It's the truth we really did it." she laughed.

"Nooo! I don't believe it," I laughed.

"Yes, we did. You want me to get Grindle to verify."

"No, that's all right. It's just too much to believe. You two walking home nearly naked. Wow!"

She asked, "So you actually came did you?"

"Yes! Now I want you to."

"Then talk to me, tell me what to do."

"Put three fingers in your vagina. Seek that place that feels so good to you and begin to slowly massage it. Use your finger on the other hand to flick your clitoris. If I was there doing it to you, what would you say to me?"

"Oh crap, that feels so good, Jaxson. Yes, there, that feels the best. Don't stop. Yes, yes. That's it. Faster on my clit. Flick your tongue faster, make me come, baby, make me come. Oh, fuck, yes."