Conversion Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I interjected, "OK, baby, cum for me. Make a big one. Squirt if you want. I'll catch it. I can feel it coming."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm ... holy ... Oh, Jesus, thank you. I'm cumming, cumming, cumming." She went on like that for what seemed a good while. The whole time, I was getting back to nearly cumming. Then she said, "Oh, baby, that was so good" in her horse and breathy voice, I came again.

"Oh, yes, oh man, that feels so good."

"What felt so good, baby?"

"You cumming and then it was so hot I came again."

"Wow! Really! I'm glad," she purred. "We'll have to do this again," she said and it sounded like she was stretching. "Uhh, umm, ahh!"

>>>

I knew I'd not see Jaxson tonight. That made me sad, but it gave me time to read about photography some more. I began playing with the camera taking some photos and then some self-portraits using the timer. I then decided to go to the beach and put on my bikini and cover-up.

I took some beach photos and then decided to do some self-portraits. I got a bit risqué since almost nobody was around and took some of myself topless. Grindle showed up and I photographed her in her bikini and topless. She then took some of me.

Once it was too dark, we went to the bar down the beach and pestered the bar tender and had our first tastes of alcohol—just wine and a shot of Scotch. Then we returned home. On the way we stripped out of our bikinis and wearing nothing but our cover ups walked the rest of the way. Were we getting brazen, but we both really liked being naked and apparently were somewhat exhibitionists.

She had something to read and I got my book and spent some time reading and studying the camera more. It was turning out to be a productive evening. I happened to think, "Grindle, just wondering, when will you move into the apartment?"

"In two weeks. I decided it'd make more sense to start at the first of the month. Hope that's all right."

"Sure. No worries. By the way, I am going with Jaxson to the Everglades. He says I need some shorts and blouses. You want to go to the Goodwill with me in the morning?"

"I sure do. Maybe I can get some also. I never would have thought of going there had you not mentioned it. They have some great stuff."

"I know. One of the clerks said there were several wealthy women who drop off clothes there every so often. The clothes are always nice and fairly new. They are also top fashions."

"Maybe we can make friends and get her to call when there is a dump."

"We can see tomorrow. I can't wait until Friday. It makes me tingle to think of it. Plus I'll get to see Mrs. F that afternoon. I think I'm going to ask her if I can come early, like in the morning."

"I'm sure you all will have a blast. I'm not sure I'd like camping."

"Jaxson says he can borrow good equipment and that his friend knows all the good places to camp. I told him I'd go under one condition."

"What's that?"

"That we can go naked most of the time," I said a little embarrassed at admitting it to someone else.

"And he said what?"

"He said, 'That's my plan.'"

"Sounds like you need some birth control."

"No, until I have almost 100% certainty, I'll not have intercourse. Plus, despite where I am now, the whole sin thing kinda bothers me. One thing I know though is I could never have an abortion, so I cannot get pregnant."

"Don't you want to do it, though?" she said as if she had wanted to.

"I definitely do. Every time we make love, I want to take that thing and jam it in. I like the feel of the dildo, but I think his cock will be so much better."

"I'm sure it will. It's such a nice one too. So what kind'a shorts you thinking of."

"I was looking at a catalog today. There are shorts called Daisy Duke's. You know the show, Dukes of Hazard?"

"Yes!" She said jumping a bit in excitement. "You mean the kind'a shorts she wore?"

"Yes! I never even thought about anything but those long legged shorts we were permitted to wear. I think I could look really good in Daisy Dukes. What do you think?"

"I think you would too. Your nice little ass would be perfect in them. What about blouses."

"If I'm going to wear those, I should wear blouses that show my stomach. I want to knock Jaxson off his boots," I said with a bit of a growl.

"Really! God, it makes me horny just imagining it."

I squirmed, "Me too!" I giggled.

"You're in love, girl."

"I think. I'm sure I'm in lust and that's sinful."

"You deserve some sin in your life. You've lived so straight all this time. I can't think of anyone who has been as proper and followed the line as you."

"I'm off the rails now, darling," I laughed a bit half heartedly, still feeling a bit uncomfortable with the acknowledgement.

Grindle got up, came to me and hugged me, "You, my love, are the most darling person in the world. You deserve love and you deserve to have fun. Rejoice!"

I hugged her and thanked her. The hug grew longer and then she kissed me. It was a nice kiss, loving and it felt good. It always did, but I broke it off. "Not now, Grindle. I'd love to, but I need to think and if we make love, I'll just go with it and not contemplate the meaning of all that has happened. It's just a week since I met Jaxson. I have to make sure about my feelings and where I'm headed. Do you understand?"

She hugged me again and kissed the top of my head. "Yes, dear, I think I do. It's all new to me, too. Last week I thought I was happily engaged to Harry. Now I'm not and I'm happy I'm not, but I have no idea where I'm going or what I'm going to do. But, tomorrow, we're going to have a fun morning anyway, OK."

"OK," I said with a smile. "I think I want to get back to reading."

"What are you reading?"

"The same book on photography. I think maybe that will be my major. I guess I'll see if I have any natural talent when the pictures come back. They should be here in the mail Friday."

"I'll bet they'll be great. At least the subject matter was good. The only thing that could be wrong is if you didn't quite understand how to use the camera."

"No, there is a lot that could be wrong because I have no idea what I am doing."

"Even at that, you're smart and you can learn and if the college has a program, I am sure you will be great."

"Thanks, Grindle, you're the best. Let me get to reading."

I read for the next hour or so until Jaxson called, then it all went off the rails. Our relationship is so hot, I'm almost on fire the moment I hear his voice. When the phone rang, my pussy began to burn with excitement and I noticed I was flush.

I answered and headed to the bedroom. Jaxson and I had a very hot conversation. We started with normal chit chat but then got into sex. I'd never had nor heard of phone sex, but this was hot, hot, hot. He came and I recognized the sounds, then he talked me through what he wanted me to do and I came hard. Then, amazing as it seems, he came again. I had heard and Grindle confirmed with Harry, at least, that men were usually done with one cum. Jaxson seemed to defy the rule. Lucky me!

We ended our call and I returned to the living room where Grindle appeared very flushed and when she spoke, she sounded breathless. "What's up, girlfriend?"

"I heard what you were doing and got so hot, I couldn't avoid it. I just had one amazing orgasm thanks to you all. Wow! Now, you want to get it on with me."

"I don't think so, not tonight. I'm going to turn in. You want to go to the beach in the morning again."

"Sure, what time?"

"Same, I guess, I like nobody being there and before the sun gets too high in the sky. My skin, you know."

"Yeah, OK, in the morning."

With that she stretched out and laid down on the couch, her beautiful body fully displayed with arms over her head. A very erotic picture.

"May I take your photo like that?"

"Have at it. I'm going to sleep," she yawned.

I got the camera and took about ten shots. One of her full body, one of her torso only—pussy to shoulders, one of her head and upper body, one of looking up from her feet towards her head and one the opposite direction, and just her breasts from several angles. Since I couldn't see them yet, I did not know how they may turn out, but was hoping.

This thing about photographic erotica had me captured. I wondered how well I could do at it. I'd have to take some in the morning on the beach. They'd be like the ones from last night, but the color would be different in the morning, I learned from reading the book.

I went to bed and slept well waking up several times having had erotic dreams about Jaxson and one about Grindle. I was sort of disturbed about the one with Grindle since it seemed lesbian. Well, it was lesbian what else could one call it? I knew, though, that I was not lesbian, at least not totally. I had few to any attractions to women. I love Grindle but not romantically. I also love Sheba, but not romantically. I enjoy being with them, even being sexual with them, but I have no attractions to them in the sense I do to Jaxson. I also have no sexual attraction to other women. However, when Grindle and I make love, I feel special—different from when I make love to Jaxson—Sisterly love not romantic love.