Conversion Therapy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to me and said, "I guess we have to get some clothes on. Let's go." She disappeared into her bedroom and I got dressed.

On the way over to the doctors, Sheba said, "Layla, you look darling in that outfit. I hope you have some more like it."

"I do, I bought four pair of shorts and five blouses similar to these. One pair and one blouse are far sexier and revealing. Oh," I had just remembered, "thanks for the package you sent. I've given up underthings pretty much but am sure on special occasions I may use them. However, we love the camera. Just one thing, we can't take pictures when it is very dark. At least, we don't think we can. I have no flash."

"Oh, right, I can remedy that for you. Are you telling me you have no panties on?"

"Yes, no panties and no bra. Grindle and I have sworn off bondage."

"Well, honey, bondage can be fun if you want it."

"I never want to go back there."

"I'm talking about sex games, not being subservient to a man."

"Oh, you'll have to educate me."

"I'll be glad to. Here we are. Now this is not your conventional doctors office so be prepared for a few surprises."

I was confused by that and had no idea what she could be referring to. However, in the reception area, there was a lot of literature on sex and birth control, and pamphlets about counseling. One was about where to go to get free birth control. I looked it over and saw that it was about Planned Parenthood, a place I could never go since they do abortions.

We had almost not had time to sit down before they called me back. The nurse was wearing what could only be considered a very thin and barely covering robe. It was just long enough to cover her butt. The top was loose enough to see her breasts a bit.

She asked me to take off my clothes and asked if I wished to have a gown. I was confused. "Don't I have to wear a gown?"

"Not if you do not wish to. If you don't, I won't and neither will the doctor." I turned to Sheba and discovered she was already naked. "Woah!" I thought. "What have I gotten in to?"

"Well, I'm ok without one, I think."

"Are you sure? It's no problem either way."

"I'll not take one." I took off my halter and my shorts and was naked. The nurse then removed her robe and led me to an examining room where she had me stand on a scale getting my weight and my height. I noticed she had nice breasts that looked rather large. Her pussy was shaved but not bare. It had a sort of landing strip left. She was also a bit overweight but not terribly. Then she asked me to lie down on the examining table and put my feet in stirrups which spread my legs a good bit. Sheba came over and stood beside me.

The nurse brought a rolling cabinet in with some instruments. Not having ever had such an exam, I had no idea what to expect. She picked up an instrument and put something on it. She said, "Now, Layla, this is a perineometer for measuring the strength of your pelvic floor muscles. Since you have not had a baby and you are quite young, we measure you to get a base line. Now I will insert this into your vagina and ask you to squeeze with your vaginal muscles. Do you know how to do that?'

"I think I just figured it out this past week." I felt a very cold thing enter my pussy. It made me shiver.

"OK, now I want you to squeeze and hold for count of 10. I'll count."

I did squeeze and she counted.

"Now, that was pretty good but I want you to do it again and I'll count and you squeeze until I reach ten. Then relax until I say again. We'll do it 10 times."

"OK. I'm ready."

She told me, "Again." I squeezed and I did as she said. Once we were done with ten reps, she said, "That last one was excellent. I have women repeat the procedure because I find they get stronger as they go. Are you feeling all right?"

I'd never felt so good in a doctor's office. I could feel myself getting turned on. "I'm doing fine."

"Great, then, Dr. Elizabeth will be in in just a minute or two."

The nurse left and a few seconds after it seemed like, a very attractive woman about 50 came in also naked and introduced herself. She was very business like but exuded warmth also. "So this is your friend, Sheba. She's a very pretty young lady."

"Yes, Elizabeth, and she is the best house keeper I have ever had."

"Now, Layla, your pelvic floor muscles are in very good shape, but we want to keep them that way. We have some Ben Wa balls that will be included in our packet we give young women over 18 when they leave the office. Sheba can you teach her how to use them?"

"It'll be my pleasure." She squeezed my hand in excitement. I had never heard of Ben Wa balls so was totally lost.

"I'm going to do a pelvic exam, Layla. The instrument spreads your vagina so I can see inside and examine your cervix and vagina for any abnormality. It isn't likely I'll see any. I'll also teach you some things about your vagina. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, 'cause I know little more than what I can feel."

"OK. I have a mirror here that I can adjust so you can also see inside. Let's get started."

Once more I felt a cold thing slide in and then stretch me. It hurt a little but all this was sort of turning me on, especially that I was in here with two beautiful naked women. I, of course, loved being naked.

"Layla, look in the mirror. This is your clitoris. The little bump that I am pointing at. You see it."

"Yes!"

"I imagine that unless you are a very unusual young lady, you are familiar with it."

"I guess I am," I said with a little giggle.

"That's good there is no reason you shouldn't be, it is all quite natural. Now, you see these folds of flesh on each side."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"No need for the formality. We're all just girls here. Those folds are called 'labia'. That is Latin for lips. Now can you see this little hole?"

"Umm, oh, yeah."

"That's. Your urethra. That's where your urine comes out. Now notice it is in there where it is close to very important parts. That is why I'll have the nurse talk to you about the proper way to cleanse after you urinate to keep everything clean and sanitary, unless Sheba would like to do that too."

"It would be my privilege."

I was pleased she wanted to show me these things. She was such a wonderful boss and friend.

"Now inside. This is going to be more difficult for you to see, but you can feel it. I am going to massage a place, so you can feel where it is and then let you touch it. You feel that." She massaged the same place Jaxson and Grindle did that made me feel so good and led to really good orgasms. If this stimulating conversation went too much longer, I was going to cum right here. "Ok, now put two fingers in and feel around for that place."

I did and felt the lump that was about the size of a walnut. I had never looked down there with a mirror or anything having been raised to think it was a place to shun. "Yes, I feel it. Jaxson and Grindle ... ." I stopped not sure about revealing this.

"Yes, Layla, Jaxson and Grindle touch you there?"

"Ummm, yes."

"Good, every woman should have at least two lovers, one male and one female."

"Really!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, it is a completely different experience to make love to a woman than to a man. Didn't Sheba tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I asked looking up at Sheba.

"We are lovers. I have a wonderful husband who likes that I have a woman lover. We never do a threesome or anything like that but I share my experiences with both. OK, the place you are feeling ... ," I had not been aware that I was still massaging the place, I was lost in the conversation and how good it felt. I slipped my fingers out. "Oh, its fine you were doing it. I want you to know that masturbation is a good thing. I do it at least once a day. If I have an important presentation, I either make love to my husband or Sheba or to myself before it. It energizes me."

"I was always taught not to touch myself."

"That's sad. Touch yourself and enjoy it. But I have two more things to show you. One is I want you to watch inside your vagina and then squeeze your muscles."

I did. I was amazed to see the vaginal walls contract and relax at will. Until last night with Jaxson, I had thought they did that spontaneously. I exclaimed at it.

"Those are the muscles we want you to exercise. In fact, many women can cum just from contracting those muscles."

"I never knew that," I said as I turned to look at Sheba who looked approvingly.

"The final thing in here is your cervix. Can you see the doughnut shaped opening at the end of your vagina?"

"Yes."

"That is your cervix. Now you may have not known it, but it is possible someone with long fingers could touch it. Now feel what it is like." She slipped a finger in and touched the cervix which sent electric shocks through me.

I sort of thrusted up and said, "Oh, God, yeah."

"OK, now you have to teach your boyfriend about that place. If he stimulates it gently for long enough you can have a cervical orgasm. They are absolutely amazing. Oh, I forgot something. I am assuming you have had a number of orgasms in your life. Have you ever squirted?"

"Yes, a number of times. Last night in fact."

"That is normal. Some women never do or never actually squirt, they may not ever squirt enough to know they have done it. The lump I showed you is what we call the 'G Spot'. That is where we believe the fluid for squirting is built up, so if you want to squirt you want to stimulate it. Do you understand that?"

"I think I do."

"OK, one more thing. I assume you have felt this, but your breasts are intimately connected to your vagina. All of this is one well developed orgasmic network. You and other female mammals are the only animals that have an organic network meant primarily for pleasure. Your breasts, of course, have the purpose of providing nurture to your children, but they also stimulate you and your lovers. Your clitoris and all the tissues around your vagina have one function, pleasure. Lots of girls come here thinking they are not to pleasure themselves or to heighten this pleasure too much. My view is this: If God had intended that we not enjoy sex, he would not have given us an organ that is for one thing and that is pleasure."

"So why do people think sex is bad?"

"I have no idea, but I think men are overwhelmed at the power of our orgasms. We have much more powerful, longer and more frequent orgasms than men. They find it demoralizing or something. Who knows, but one thing I am convinced of is that an unique organ designed for only pleasure is an amazing gift. Now, we are done here unless you have some questions."

"I do need birth control pills."

"Oh, yes, of course. I'll give you a prescription and two months of samples. Take them precisely as prescribed. If you miss a day, you'll need to wait two days to have intercourse. Once you begin taking them it will be safer to wait at least 5 to 7 days before intercourse or use other protection."

"OK. Thanks Dr. Elizabeth." I started to sit up and then thought about something. "Doctor, may I ask a question?"

She was about to open the door and turned around to face me, "Sure, Layla, what is it?"

"I've had this problem since I was like 13. I will have an orgasm for what appears to be no reason and when it is often most embarrassing. I do nothing I know of to bring them on. They just happen." I started to cry.

She came over, took my hand and said, "Layla, it's all right," and hugged me.

I finally regained control and she asked me, "Are they all the same, is there any regularity to time, or is it all just random?"

"I'd say they come randomly and sometimes most unexpected. The only ones that I know one may come is when I'm riding my bicycle. I almost always have one maybe even two depending on how long I ride. Others come when I'm in school, church, walking down the street, or eating with friends or alone."

"OK. Just a primer here. Having orgasms is normal. The average person your age should be having 4, 5, 6 or more a day. The reason we have so many anxious, overwrought women and men is they aren't having enough and they are trying to ignore their normal urges. You feel horny, masturbate or find someone to have sex with. It's best, I think, to have a regular partner or two, not to play around. Have you had many spontaneous orgasms the last few days?"

I thought about it and couldn't remember but maybe one or two, but I've been so hot for Jaxson, I wasn't sure any were spontaneous. "Actually, if I have its only been maybe one a day."

"And how many had it been?"

"I was having on average 4 or 5 per day."

"There, I think you've fixed your problem. You are made to have orgasms just as you are made to eat, sleep, pee and poop. Have you ever been told it was sinful to do those other things?"

"No!" I sort of laughed. It seemed stupid to think the other things we do were sinful.

"I'm no scholar on religion or anthropology or anything, but I'm sure someone could give some background to the ascetic religious views that developed. I think its because men were jealous or afraid of the power of women. They can maybe have 7 or 8 orgasms a day and they can't usually have more than one without waiting. Women could have 100 per day, maybe. I have no idea the record, but I know Sheba and I have had 25 or 30 in one love making session. Having orgasms as I said are good for us. Feel free to do it. You can have as much sex solo or with someone you want. The only down side is you may get sore. How's that?"

I was smiling and felt relieved that I was not the freak I thought I was.

She began to turn and leave, but turned around. "Be glad you only had four or five a day, Layla, because I've read of women having four or five an hour. That has to be distracting.

On the way back to Sheba's, I was sort of quiet and thoughtful. Just before we arrived at her home, she asked, "Are you all right, Layla?"

"Yes, actually, I feel quite relieved. I learned a lot today and now I know I am not a freak. What I don't get is why I had to live all these years with this guilt and shame."

"That's a bummer to say the least, but Elizabeth and I have not always been so free about sex either. In fact, I guess we were both older than you when we started having a coming out and learning about sex. She's given you information in a few minutes that took us a long time to dig up."

"I'm glad I found out now. I felt so repressed and downtrodden up until I met Jaxson and now I feel like the chains have fallen away in a heartbeat, but it took you all years?"

"Yes, it did," she responded smiling.

"Thanks for sharing it all with me last week and today. I feel like a new person now."

"You are certainly welcome, but we have a few extra things to go over when we get inside," she said as she put the car in park.

On entering the house, Sheba took off her dress and I followed by removing my shorts and halter. I was on the verge of cumming as it was and now I was almost there. It wouldn't take much, I knew.

"Follow me and bring the box they gave you."

I followed to her bedroom where she had me sit on the bed and opened the box next to me. "OK, we haven't much time because it is already 1:00 and you have a date in 2 hours. So here."

She took a tube from the box and said, "This is KY Jelly. It is the best lube that is readily available at this time in the U.S. This box has the BenWa balls in it and we'll get to it soon. These are your supply of birth control pills. Let's take one now."

She went to the bathroom and returned with a Dixie cup of water. I got the pill out for Friday and took it. "Now, Layla, you must take the pill every day. It doesn't matter what time but it is best to take it approximately the same time. At breakfast, lunch or dinner. Whichever you can be certain to remember it. Put them where you cannot forget. If you forget one day, you may not take two the next and it work right. If you skip a day, do not have unprotected sex. That is the only way to have nearly 100% effectiveness. That clear."

"About as clear as you could get," I said and hugged her getting a bit of an electric charge when our breasts touched. "What's all this other stuff?"

"There really isn't much more. There are some tampons. I assume you have used them?"

"Yes! So what do we do with the balls?"

"I'll show you. As you can see there are two balls attached to one another. Then there is a string that is meant to hang out of you sort of like with tampons. It's so you can easily remove them. However, if the string gets up in you, just squat and push like for a bowel movement and they will come out. Here now, put them in your vagina with the string hanging out."

I did. It felt good to have something in there.

"Push them in as far as you can and then lay back and put your feet up flat on the bed. Now push your hips up as far as you can and squeeze the balls and hold until 10. Then do that 20 times. As you do this a few times a week, increase the reps and the length of the squeeze. Once you get to where you can do 50 at say 20 seconds, that should be enough."

I was in the middle of doing them with Sheba watching me when my orgasm crashed on me. I could feel it coming and held it back all I could. After all, it had been simmering for a couple hours. Sheba lay beside me and hugged me. My screams and cries went to laughing and then for some reason, I simply started balling. I didn't feel sad or unhappy, in fact, I felt happy, liberated, loved. Sheba just held me and we cuddled until I calmed down. After a minute or so of me being quiet, Sheba pushed herself up on her side and asked, "You OK, Layla?"

"I don't think I have ever been better. Thank you!" I reached up, pulled her to me and kissed her. "Thank you so much for being my friend. But I'm not getting too much housekeeping done."

"Don't worry, it can wait. Finish the exercise." She watched as I did. "Now, if you want you can keep them in as long as you want. Just be sure to rinse them in fresh water and then use this spray to clean them. It can be fun to wear them and you can surely keep them in. If you start to feel them slipping out, stop and use your vaginal muscles to suck them back in."

"I can feel something moving when I move."

"Yes, there is a ball within the ball that is to stimulate you. Anyway, have fun. If Jaxson is not too big, you can leave them in while making love."

I could only imagine. "I think he may be more than big enough."

"The KY jelly is a lubricant in case you should get dry from too much sex. Some women have that problem. You may not. If you do just put some on his cock and it'll slide right in. Don't use too much. And one other thing."

She got off the bed and went to her dresser and returned with a black something. "This is a butt plug. Since you are not sure about having intercourse, maybe you would like having anal intercourse. I don't know that the Bible prohibits a woman having her ass fucked, but it can feel really good. I have some of my strongest orgasms that way. This will help get you ready for him. You want to try it?"

"I guess I might as well. Will it hurt?"

"A bit at first when it goes in, but after doing it several times you'll be able to relax more and it won't hurt. You must use plenty of lube. Now turn over and let me show you what to do."

I turned over and she instructed me to get on my knees. She then entered me with her finger and probed around a bit. I began to feel more or less comfortable and I sort of missed it when she took it out. Next I felt the coolness of the lube and the plug as she inserted it. I had guessed it was about 4 inches long and maybe 1 inch in diameter at the thickest and maybe 1/2 to 3/4 inch at what appears to be a neck where my anus would contract around it. Then it had like a table top on the part that would stick out.