Conversion Therapy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to sit where I was least visible so we could play, and, before long, I had Jaxson's fingers in me. I only wish he were wearing a dress so I could have access to him. However, the restaurant was busy and there were children at some of the tables. Therefore, only he could play with me.

I was wearing my jacket only zipped up part way. I managed to zip it down a bit more allowing the waiter a bit of a view of my breast. He evidently took his chance to look and kept coming back.

We talked, but I can barely remember about what. I was busy cumming again which I did, not long after I began tweaking my breast. It was pretty powerful, but I was able to hold down my vocal response. How I've changed from hoping I'd not cum to wanting to. There was something so hot about doing it with Jaxson in a restaurant.

As soon as we finished, we headed to the camp. When we arrived, we checked things out, undressed and I sat on top of him and made love to him. By the time we were finished we were covered with cum from him and me. I licked it off of him and collected it by hand from me and ate all I could. By the time I was finished he was hard again. I hoped I would be able to test to see how long he could stay hard and how many times he could cum. In the process, I should be checking my potential.

Once I had licked us clean, I sat back in his lap but instead of straddling him, I sat with legs to one side but still with his cock between my legs. I didn't think I could get pregnant as long as his cock did not go in me.

"So, Jaxson, I was thinking about the modeling thing at the college. You really think I can do it?"

"I see no reason you can't except for your horrible shyness about being naked."

"You don't think you will get jealous with all those boys looking at me and then jacking off at night with me in their mind or with the painting of me or photograph or statue of me on their desk."

"As long as I don't know about it, I won't. Or, what I mean is as long as I don't know about what boys or girls may do having seen you naked."

"I thought that was what you meant."

"I sort of like the idea. I like being naked, I need a job, and I think despite the boredom, it will work for me."

"Sounds like a great idea. I'll be glad to introduce you."

"Can we go Tuesday?"

"I see no reason why not. May I change the subject a bit."

"Sure, that's all we need to say about that anyway."

He looked pensive and I got nervous about what was to come.

He said, "You used to have a fair number of spontaneous orgasms each day. Are you still having them?"

"Depends on the definition of spontaneous. I've been having so many self induced or other induced orgasms, or orgasms arising from particular situations, I haven't been able to call one spontaneous. I had a bunch on the way over here but they were caused by the vibration in the motorcycle, the BenWa balls and the butt plug. But then, you nor I was intentionally trying to make me cum."

"Anyway, that being said, when did the spontaneous orgasms start for you?"

"Oh, my, I must have been about to turn 13 or had. At first, I was just confused by the experience so I sort of repressed it. Then one day in school, it happened and my teacher took me to see the school nurse. The nurse asked me to describe what had happened and I did. She wrote a note home and told my parents she thought I had Petite Mal Epilepsy. That resulted in several visits to the doctors.

"I always thought," I continued, "having an epileptic seizure would be frightening and maybe painful. However, I learned the only pain came from falling or hitting something with one's hands and head. I never did that. In fact, every time I had an orgasm I felt good as it was coming on and release when it was over."

"Why did they think it was epilepsy?"

"I don't know except my parents seemed ignorant about sex. If Mom ever had an orgasm, she may not have known what it was. All I know is they never said anything about sex except: 'you do not touch yourself down there except for bath'; 'you do not have sex until you are married'; 'sex is something only men and women do when married', and so on."

"You mean they never told you about menstruation, masturbation, intercourse; talk to you about caring for your genitals, why you were growing breasts and changing physically?"

"Are you kidding? None of that. My cousin told me what was happening the day my period started and what I needed to have. She called mom and told her I needed protection. She told me how to use pads and tampons. From then on Mom bought the tampons for me and whenever she noticed I was having my period, she'd ask how I was feeling. That's the closest we came to talking about it."

Jaxson was shaking his head and said, "It's just hard to believe that you were left on your own for those things. So when the doctor opined that you had epilepsy, your parents just accepted it and that's what they told others."

"That's it," I said somewhat brightly as if it didn't matter.

"You're so positive about it, but it is sort of tragic. How did you come to figure it out?"

"Same as other things, my cousin. I have no idea where she got her knowledge, but one day I had an orgasm while I was with her. I think we were swimming. At least, once it was when we were swimming. I tried to pass that one off as just being chilly, but she didn't buy it. She said, 'You just had an orgasm didn't you?' I said, 'No, I'm just shivering from the cold water.' 'Well, Layla, I know the difference between shivering and having an orgasm and I think you had an orgasm.' 'How could I,' I replied, 'I don't even know what that is.' 'You just shivered and shook and exclaimed and then sighed. That is an orgasm. What did it feel like?' 'Oh, I don't know. There was this feeling like something was building up in my stomach and got bigger and stronger until finally it sort of went boom.' 'That's it.' 'But, the doctor says it is an epileptic seizure.' 'Seizure for sure, but not epileptic. Did it feel good when you were finished. For that matter did it have a good feeling while it was going on?' 'They always feel good, but it's embarrassing.' That was the first I had heard of an orgasm."

"Wow!" He said, shaking his head in disbelief. "How old were you then?"

"Maybe 16."

"You were really sheltered weren't you. I'm not sure what the language was, but I knew what an orgasm was because by 16 I was masturbating probably a minimum of 4 times a day. Some days when I had little to do, which was often, I did it every time I wouldn't get caught. I spent so much time in my room with the door closed, Mom and Dad thought I was depressed."

"Well, I never did it on purpose until last week. Now I can't seem to get enough, so I do things to make it happen."

"So was your church against it?"

"My church was against sex, period and exclamation point."

"Wow, I sort of knew that the official rules said those things, but it appeared nobody really followed it all. It wasn't until college that I actually got to study it at all. We had to take 'Marriage and the Family'. The professor was sort of prudish and out of touch with what we were doing and how horny we got when the class had to do with sexual issues. There were days I went right back to the dorm hoping my roommate would not be there so I could masturbate." He went on, "So, I guess you were taught you had to be a virgin until you got married?"

"Absolutely! Of course, I had grown up that all sex was off the table. Grindle has shown me that a literal interpretation of the Bible allows anything but intercourse. 'What it doesn't prohibit is permissible?' Is the mantra. She says that she and Harry did everything she could think of except intercourse."

"Do you agree with that?"

"I guess," I said looking down uncertainly. "I haven't permitted myself to give it much thought mostly because I just want to do it with you so much. It was one thing when it was just sort of theoretical but now. Oh, Jaxson, I can't stand to think of our not being able to make love as we have. I don't just feel like I want it. I feel like I need it," as I drew him to me in a tight hug.

He affirmed he felt the same way.

"Today, at the doctors, she gave me something else to think about which I did as we drove. I have to admit, I think it was a contributing factor to all my orgasms. It turned me on so to think about sex. Am I becoming a sex addict?"

He replied with a laugh, "Maybe, but I'm all for it. What did the doctor say?"

"She said that women have an organ that is for no other purpose than enjoyment and on top of that for sexual enjoyment."

"Really!" He said. "What's that?"

"She said the clitoris is not just the little part on the outside of the vagina. It's that lump on the front wall of the vagina and they are connected tissue wise with other areas including between the vagina, colon and anus. Even the cervix is a part of it. She touched my cervix with her finger or an instrument, and an electric shock of pleasure went through me. She asked me why God would give women such an organ if God did not intend us to have sex and enjoy it."

"I guess that's what the catechism means when it says, 'enjoy him forever'", he chuckled. "But what do you think about intercourse?"

"I'm not sure what to think about it."

Jaxson went on, "I took a course in which we studied the biblical texts on various topics, one of which was sex. What we discovered is that there really isn't that much about sex. There are smatterings in the Bible but outside of Paul's discussion in First Corinthians and references to divorce, there just isn't much. In First Corinthians he is arguing that it is best for one to remain celibate because Jesus is coming back soon, so marriage is needless. However, he does say if you burn, meaning if you are seriously horny, you could get married."

"Well, I'm burning, but I don't think we are ready to get married."

"Not yet, my love. But I'm ready for you," he said, looking down at his cock which was growing very hard between my legs.

"Down boy!" I said as if my command would make it deflate. "I guess I see what you are saying, but it's going to be hard for me right now to have intercourse and be sure I am not going to feel horribly guilty given what I've been taught. In fact, feelings of guilt rise up in me over our having all the other sex and the few lesbian encounters I've had with Grindle. While we've not done anything that one could say was actual sex, I know Sheba enjoys mentoring me because she is sexually attracted to me."

"How's that make you feel?"

I replied, "Sort of odd. I love Grindle and Sheba, but I never thought I would have sex with another woman. I really do not desire it and I do not feel the sense of needing them like I do with you. I genuinely feel like I need you like I need to eat. And all this talk has me feeling like I want to cum."

"OK. Can I watch and take pictures?" He said picking up the camera.

I smiled a smirky smile and said, "Have it your way. Don't take too many though we only have so much film and tomorrow I want to take lots."

"OK. Let me get up and you sit in the chair."

"No, let me lay on the ground cover you brought."

"OK. That's a good idea," he said, apparently thinking it would be a better show. We laid the ground cover out and I lay on top of it.

I began by caressing my body from shoulders to pussy. I did that, running my hands softly across my breasts and stomach and passing over my pussy just to entice him, and it worked. I could see his cock getting harder and harder, rising up to point to the sky. I then began just playing with my breasts, tweaking my nipples, cupping them and thumbing the nipple, until they were full and hardened. It felt so good and after about 5 minutes of doing just that I came, squirming and shaking and muttering loudly.

I wasn't finished though. I kept at it through the orgasm and then once the first subsided, I ran my hands to my pussy. At this point he had taken about 5 photos, I wondered how they would turn out.

I caressed my pussy for a while just tenderly running my hands over it and moaning and by now he had his cock in his hand lightly stroking it. What a turn on! Eventually, I opened my labia and began tweaking my clit. I was so turned on, I shivered and moaned loudly. Because I was close to orgasm again, I penetrated myself with three fingers and began massaging my G-spot. Between doing that and tweaking my clit, I came again. He loved it—watching me writhe and cry out, moaning and muttering all manner of indiscernible words. Oh, woman, was it ever good, was I ever in heaven.

I continued because I wasn't done and knew what I wanted next. I flicked my clit and pumped my fingers in and out, then I tried what I saw Sheba do earlier, I closed my fingers and thumb into a pointed instrument and pushed my hand in to my wrist. Did that ever feel good and I felt my fingers hit my cervix. After a few minutes of hitting my cervix, I came again and this time it was like a volcano. It was so strong, I thought I may come apart. Then I began to squirt. It sprayed out hard enough to almost hit Jaxson who fortunately took a photo just as it happened. (Hope that one turns out good).

I lay there exhausted but more turned on and wanting more. I reached for Jaxson to lay down with me. "Please just hold me for a while, then I have something special I want to do."

He laid down with me and held me close his cock between us, pulsing and emitting precum. I liked the feel of his silky cum on my body, not that I didn't already have plenty dried all over me. We lay there as the sky darkened, naked and happy. I don't think I could be happier.

>>>

The show that Layla had put on got me so turned on, I thought I may cum without even touching myself. When I lay down with her, my cock was pulsing spontaneously and cum was leaking out onto us. She seemed to like it.

We lay there for I don't know how long but until it was nearly dark and a full moon was rising. For some reason, I thought that we wouldn't need a lantern that would attract insects. Why would I think that now?

After we'd been lying there holding each other for sometime, she said, "OK, now for the surprise," and got up. She went to her bag and got something out. Then she said, "Come to the pick nick table." I followed her over.

"OK, Jaxson, I want you to remove the butt plug and then I want you to put some of this on your fingers and insert them in my ass. Will you do that?"

"Gladly! Won't it hurt?"

"Maybe, but I've had one in me, I think I can take two, and maybe three. If I want your cock in me, I'll have to do at least two."

I was surprised, my cock in her? I put lube on my fingers and inserted them and she didn't act much at all like it hurt.

"Move them in and out for a bit."

I did. She was bent over the table, I could see her breasts sensuously hanging from her chest. I wanted to suck them, but I couldn't with my fingers in her ass.

"OK, now add a third finger."

I did and she commanded, "Slower. Go slow."

So I took it slowly and moved only as she said, "More."

"OK, move them in and out. That's feeling good. Oh, yes, so good. I never thought it possible. Now take them out and put lube on your cock. Get it good and slick."

I lubed it up and said, "OK."

She said, "Now put it in my ass."

It wasn't easy to do. I couldn't see what I was doing so she had to guide me, but finally I slipped the head into her ass. She tensed, then relaxed, "Now take it slowly, I don't want that big thing ripping me apart. Move a quarter inch and wait until I say OK."

I entered a bit more and waited. "OK". Then more and she grunted as my head passed through her sphincter at which she said, "Wait give me a minute." We held still. I thought I might cum any second, so I began to take deep breaths and look at the stars and contemplate Nietzsche. After a minute or two she said for me to go farther. Then she seemed ready for more pretty quickly, and then I felt her push back and I was in all the way. Did it ever feel good. I'd never done this before and had no idea what to expect. Given my limited sexual experience, I only knew this felt about as good as anything I'd ever done.

"OK, Jaxson, give it to me. Fuck me, please."

I was more than willing to oblige. I was glad I had cum so much this evening because to my delight, I thought I could hold off cumming for some time. I did as commanded, she began to moan and exclaim and I did also.

Then to my surprise, she started exclaiming, "Fuck me, Fuck me!" Over and over and I did. I didn't know it could happen, she came like an atomic bomb. At first, it was like "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!" And the longer it went the more it exploded, the faster and louder she screamed until I was sure she was going to summon all the animals of the swamp. Then I came, strong and hard, and she pushed back so I was fully in her and her orgasm took on greater proportions. When I was finished shooting my load into her, my cock began to soften, and she began to say, "No, no, no!" As if she desperately wanted it to stay, but it was to no avail. I pressed into her as best I could so it wouldn't come out too soon, then I felt her hand caressing my balls.

"I want it to stay there. Oh, God, I want it."

Sadly, I could not maintain an erection. I guess I was spent. I apologized when my cock fell out, I guess begging for mercy. It was not to get any.

Layla, turned around, got on her knees and began licking and sucking on my cock. I thought she'd want to wash it first, but no. Before my eyes, I saw her take my cock which had just been in her ass into her mouth and lick and suck it. After it was all cleaned up, she reached down and collected what had not already drained out of her and ate my cum from her ass.

My cock responded slightly to this erotic display, but not enough to penetrate anything. She held it and examined it, and whined, "What's wrong with it? Is it dead?"

I laughed and reached down and lifted her up. "Layla, my love, if anything could kill it, it would be you but only because you may wear it out. Why don't we get in the tent and lay down together? I'm sure with some water to drink and just talking and snuggling, it'll revive before too long."

We got in the tent and zipped the mosquito netting up and lay on top of the sleeping bags. It was still too warm for covers. It felt good to be there, naked, the air and each other caressing us.

"Wow, Jaxson, that was amazing beyond my wildest dream. I thought I was doing it for you because Elizabeth and Sheba said I may sometime have an orgasm from anal sex but it wasn't likely the first time, but they said if I continued to do it, I'd eventually have one."

"You certainly did. I actually thought you were going to explode and then you didn't speak in tongues this time. Your words were clear and you used a word I never expected from you."

She sort of cringed and said, "Yeah, I ought to be ashamed of myself."

"It's not such a bad word to use during sex. It's sort of erotic to hear your lover talk dirty. It sure got me turned on. That was one of the best orgasms I ever had."

She pushed up on her elbow and looked me in the eye and said with a big grin, "Really?"

"Yes, really! You are so amazing and so incredible as a person and as a sex partner. I'm overwhelmed by you."

She leaned into me and kissed me and we kissed and groped for several minutes, for all I know it was an hour but it could have been just a few minutes. No matter, at some point she said, "I want you to lick and suck me. Will you?"

"Most definitely and thanks for asking."

"Can we do 69 or is your cock to worn out?"

"We can, and I think it is recovered enough to play. Check it out."

"I already have," she said, "It seems good to go on the surface."

It was and we moved around to get in position. Layla was so animated that she climbed on top to sit on my face. I had to get something to put under my head, so I could reach her without ending up with a stiff neck. Finally, I was licking her pussy from clit to ass and back very slowly and gently. After doing that motion several times, I'd lick around the folds.