Conversion Therapy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, I already found what I think you are concerned about. Don't worry. I won't tell."

"Oh, God, thank you. I just ... Ummm."

"I know, I read the stories?"

"Busted aren't I."

"Yeah, don't worry. That's between you and God." Oh, crap I thought, I'm sounding like my mother. "I'm sorry. Don't worry about God. I think if he created you, he understands. I'm not sure how healthy that magazine is for you. A real girl would be more fun."

"Yeah, if she was like you. I don't have a chance of that."

"Well, I'm not available but you'll find someone. Just be confident and don't be stupid."

"Yeah, but without those magazines, I wouldn't even know what to do. My parents tell me nothing and the health classes at school just tell you what the parts are. We have to figure all the rest out."

"I get that, but I can't help you with that either. You are underage and, if all I did was talk, I'd be in trouble. Besides, this is my last day with you all. I got a new job that suits me better."

"No! You are the only cool house keeper we've ever had."

"I can't help that. This job pays more and gives me a future."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm modeling for the art classes at the college. My boss says he can get me more work modeling in the community and doing fashion shows."

"Wow!" He thought for a minute obviously trying to figure out what to say or if he should. At last he blurted, "Don't you have to get naked for that?"

I smiled and sort of giggled trying not to make him feel bad. "Yes!"

"Wow! Lucky guys."

"Maybe, but its look but don't touch, and it really isn't very sexy."

"Yeah, well, I'm getting horny just thinking of the idea."

"Sorry. I have to get back to work. I have errands to run and another class this evening."

He went on to the kitchen. I got his room finished. Cleaned the kitchen which was almost always my last chore and told him good bye and took off. On the way I went by Good Will and looked through the bathing suits. I found three that I liked and a swimming cap. I hadn't thought about the latter but it seemed a good idea given my long hair. I tried the suits on and settled on one that was pretty high cut on the sides which exposed some of my buttocks and formed a 'V' over my vulva but left as much as such a suit could expose. The top was also fairly skimpy. It was 'V' necked coming down just even with the bottom of my breasts. The sides came over so that some of my breast was exposed. It was navy blue with a red strip from one shoulder across the other hip. I thought I looked good in it.

I bought the suit and the cap for $7.00 and started back to school. The goggles would have to wait until tomorrow unless there was time after class. By the time I got to the studio, I was horny again. Thinking about the magazine, almost getting caught, how I looked in the new bathing suit, and the conversation, got me going again. I didn't have time though to do anything about my horniness.

I got undressed, removed the balls, made sure I was dry down there, and got to the stool just as the bell rang. I was introduced to clapping and hoots. I blushed profusely.

Then I sat for what seemed an eternity thinking about stuff to keep my mind off the things that would make me hornier. That only worked partly. The photos in the magazine, the story, the encounter with the boy, and my shopping event, all colluded to keep my fire going. I was thankful for the towel because I knew I was wet and getting wetter.

By the time the break came, I could barely control my desire to get off. I ran to the dressing room, locked the door and immediately stuck my hand up my pussy I was so hot. I began pumping it in and out as I leaned against the door. Someone knocked. I called out, "Give me 10 minutes, please."

"OK." came the soft voice of a female student.

With hand in pussy, I walked awkwardly to the chair, laid a towel on it and sat down. I began playing with my nipples and breasts at the same time I was pumping my hand in and out of my pussy. It wasn't but a few minutes before I was cumming biting my hand to avoid making too much noise.

Once I was finished cumming, I went to the sink and cleaned myself up. There was one problem. My pussy was swollen and my breasts and nipples quite firm. All I could do was hope that nobody would notice my state.

I went to the door and opened it and a somewhat homely, female student was waiting beside it. She said, "May I come in a minute?"

I stood back to let her enter.

She looked somewhat peculiar and then smiled and asked, "Did you just ...?"

I knew I was busted. Besides my appearance and the fact she was right outside the door, the room wreaked of sex. I replied, "It's hard to deny."

"It makes you that horny?"

"No, there were a lot of other things that happened today and I am planning tomorrow that are on my mind, and I arrived for the class already in a state, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, God, yes. Just the thought makes me hot. I really just wanted to tell you I'm glad, as are many of the other students, that we have a female model. You seem so comfortable and mature at it. I hope you will hang around for a while."

"I plan to."

"Most don't. I think the boys get to be a bother. Maybe since they know you are dating a professor they'll let you be."

"Maybe. I have to get back out there though."

"You are very pretty you know."

"Thank you," I replied with a bit of a curtsy.

>>>

I started the day as I once started most of my days, waking with a hard on and needing to do something about it. I had not remembered going to sleep on the chase but here I was lying on the chase, with my cock sticking skyward. There was a bit of chill in the air this morning which made it stiffer.

I began stroking it and thinking of Layla. I wasn't going to see her until lunch which was disappointing. She was like an addiction. Thus I stroked myself to an orgasm, sprayed it all over my chest and stomach, and then went in to take a shower.

Having cum did not help much as all I could think about was Layla. I seem to be in a state of horniness most of the time, even when lecturing, because she is always on my mind. I got my swimming gear together and stuffed it in my back pack with a towel and rode over to the college pool. In the locker room I changed into my speedo, grabbed my goggles and towel and went bashfully out since I was semi-hard. I carried the towel as far as I could and once I dropped it on a bench, I ran the few steps and dove in the pool.

I began swimming trying my hardest to think through my lecture on the question of self. It seemed, lately, myself was my cock but that has never been a part of the historical discussion. I tried to go through my outline on Descartes, Locke and Hume for the day. I wasn't doing too badly, but my mind kept wandering over to the main philosophical issue for me and that was Layla. I couldn't help but wonder what she'd be wearing and every time I thought about it, I hardened.

I like my cock. In fact, it has been a constant companion my whole life and a pretty good friend since I was 12. Right now I just wish I had better control over it because it was too independent.

I finished my laps, floated in the lane out of the other swimmers' way until my heart rate returned to normal and tried to focus on explaining Hume's concept of self, always one students simply rejected out of hand. It mattered little that I tried to get them to at least toy with the idea and what it would mean if there is no self. How is his conclusion and obvious conclusion of empiricism's premises relevant to them?

I had focused on that subject long enough that I thought I could get my towel and hide my somewhat hard cock from view. I climbed from the pool only to come face to face with one of my female students who was on the swim team, "Morning, Dr. Ballard. How are you?"

Do I be honest and say, "Horny as hell!" Or lie and say, "Great!" I did the latter. Being honest could get me only trouble. All she had to do is look down and she would know the truth.

Fortunately, all she said was, "Great, see you in a bit."

It was still fairly early in the term and I was still trying to learn names and faces. Problem is when I see students in a different place everything seems to reset. A girl in street clothing also looks considerably different than one in a speedo swimsuit, swim cap and a pair of goggles perched on her brow. I had no idea except I thought she was one of my students.

I wish I could see Layla but she had the two appointments, so we'd only made plans for lunch. By then I knew I would be desperate. The good news was that I knew she would be ready to meet my need.

I spent my free time trying to re-read material I would be lecturing on and going over my notes. Then went to class. Fortunately, the students were energetic and the discussion was quite animated. There was even a bit of an argument over the differing views of self and which made the most sense. That made the first class go faster. I had a break and then the second. It wasn't quite as active but I was able to keep my focus and complete the class.

I ended class early so I could go meet Layla after hers. I also wanted to look in and see her posing. No matter how much I saw her, I thought I'd never get tired of seeing her naked and confident. I got where she'd not see me because I knew it would distract her and watched about five minutes until the bell rang.

I then went outside to wait for her wondering what she had worn today. When I saw her, my cock went hard before I had time to think. She was next to naked in her halter that covered just her areola and left a slight bulge of breast showing plus her cleavage. It wasn't so risqué given her small breasts, but it sure was sexy to me. Her daisy dukes were only slightly bigger than a bikini in form, although they pretty much covered her ass.

We hugged and kissed and some of the students hooted and told us to get a room. I turned to them and said we planned to. We hurried to the student center to buy sandwiches and then went to the tower, locking the door to the stairway. Anyone wanting in would have to make a fair amount of noise even if he or she had a key.

As soon as we were in the upper chamber, we began stripping. I spread the blanket and we spread out our food and ate slowly. Layla finished half her sandwich and said she'd save the rest for another time. She looked at my erect cock and asked if it was for her. With a little playful banter, she leaned over and began sucking it.

She is such a master at doing so, one would think she'd been sucking cock for years. She always finds a way to tease me first. I, then, decided I wanted in on the action and turned to get in 69 position with her. We went to town eating each other becoming more and more intense until I could tell from the way her vagina tried to push my fingers out and her G-spot thickened and grew more rigid that she was soon to explode. Then I felt my own cum rising in my balls. We came almost simultaneously.

She quaked and quivered, thrust into my mouth and whined and moaned unable to do much else with her mouth full of cock. She had been taking me into her throat and I couldn't resist the urge to thrust into her mouth and down her throat. She seemed perfectly OK with it, grabbing my ass and pulling me as deep as I could go.

Once we were both spent, we lay there continuing to lick and suck until she showed signs of another orgasm on the way. I became more active with tongue and fingers and soon, she was cumming again. Because she continued sucking my softening cock, her mouth was still full so when she came, her moans and groans were muffled but she squirmed like nobody's business. I could hardly stay with her she was so crazy. That got my cock hard, but there was no way I was going to cum again for a while.

Too soon, she was spent the second time and we just lay there my cock still in her mouth and my fingers still in her vagina. After some time, we turned and lay together cuddling and stroking each other. But time was passing and she had another class to pose for. We got up and dressed, folded the blanket, and she tried straightening her hair and make up.

I loved being with her as she gained confidence in herself and moved with increasing grace. Her body seemed to change and move in concert with her attitude and sense of self. Since I'd never actually watched a person go through this development, I found it intriguing and mysterious. I knew now that I loved her and wanted to spend my life with her.

I kissed her good bye and told her that I loved her to which she smiled broadly and said, "I love you, Dr. Ballard." turned and disappeared into the building.

I went to my office, returned a few phone calls, and worked on my class for the evening. Two and a half hours was always a challenge for me. It wasn't that I had to teach more material but that it was simply a long time to hold interest and for students to focus on the subject. Philosophy is hard and students get tired trying to stretch their minds.

Layla did not have time to see me before class so I was getting hungry for time with her, for hearing her voice, seeing her lovely face and body, for touching her. Was I ever enthralled!

I got to class and found myself distracted at first yearning for Layla and not interested in teaching, but duty calls and sometimes breaks our attention to something else. So I began class and we discussed the subjects of the day which went from Locke and Hume to Kant and Freud.

By the time I was done, I was ready for a drink but even more ready for Layla. I walked to the fine arts building and checked to see if she was still posing and found she was. However, instead of sitting, she was on a platform standing, one leg straight with the front leg bent just slightly which hid her vulva from my view but I was not sure about the students. Her hands were positioned behind her back with palms turned and flattened on her buttocks. The effect was to accentuate her breasts, stomach and vulva should it be in view.

She was gorgeous and so sexy like that. I could hardly control myself from going in and making love to her right there. I was so glad when finally the bell rang. My cock was hard as a rock and I had had to adjust it several times to make it happy in my pants. It wanted out very badly.

A few minutes later, Layla walked out of the building. She wasn't expecting me so she walked out and turned away until I called her name, she turned and exploded into me. We hugged, she pressed against me and said, "I hope that was caused by me."

"Yes, my love. I was watching you from the other side of the room. You looked gorgeous and sexy."

"Yeah, I thought probably so. This is a more advanced class. I did three poses tonight so they could do three sketches. Right now though, I want nothing but you. Can we go hide in the bushes?"

"Nope. My job. Let's go to my place. We can get a bite to eat and go in the pool or jump in bed."

She smiled and looked up at me. "That all sounds good. I'm famished for you."

"As I am for you," I replied.

>>>

I was so excited when I left the studio and found Jaxson waiting. We quickly decided to go to his place and went to his motorcycle. I figured I'd get my bicycle out later.

We got a frozen pizza out and put it in the oven to bake, stripped out of our clothes and jumped in the pool. We floated around with me wrapping arms and legs around Jaxson. I could feel his cock poking my ass and then I let go with my legs and reached down and began to stroke him. "I want to see you cum in the water."

"If you like, it's really not that big of deal."

"Bet it is."

I began stroking him and then let go with the other hand and began massaging his balls. I was getting pretty adept at this technique and love doing it. I loved the feel of his velvety head moving over my palm and his balls rolling around in my hand. I delighted when his balls did their own thing, moving apparently involuntarily from the stimulation. I got especially turned on when I felt his balls contract and his cock enlarge and stiffen even more because I knew I'd be getting my reward.

I was turned on by the time class was over, so now I was getting super turned on. Part of that had to do with how Jaxson was playing with my breasts, at one moment tweaking my nipples and the next massaging my breasts and using his thumb on my nipples and then running one hand or the other over my shoulder, down my back to my ass and running it down to the bottom of my crack and feeling up through it.

I was now focusing on the head of his cock, and then I felt the first pulse and looked down to see his creamy cum shoot from his cock. It almost immediately turned into a cloud of stringy whiteness, then the next shot and the next and the next. I began to exclaim, "Oh, Jaxson, it's so beautiful, so cool seeing it come out. Look at it. So many different patterns. It looks like, umm, the pictures of nerves I've seen. Oh my, Wow!"

Then almost without even being aware I was going to I began to shiver and convulse from my own orgasm. It came so suddenly and unexpectedly that I lost my footing and started to sink under, but Jaxson caught me and we then just hugged, kissed and groped for a while.

I was beginning to get a bit cold, so I asked, "Would you mind if we got out and took a hot shower?"

"Your wish is my command, my love," he whispered in my ear and then licked me from there down my neck, nibbling a bit all the way to my nipple. I shivered thinking that I might just cum from him doing that.

I went directly to the shower while he checked the pizza. When he came to the shower, he told me the pizza was done, so he just turned the oven off and set the pizza on top to cool a bit. We certainly don't want any burnt mouths.

We weren't particularly dirty so we just languished in the warmth of the shower until the hot water began to give out. Once we were toweled off, we cut the pizza and went to the chase. I was about to sit down when I got an idea. I went in and got the lube and returned.

"Here lube my ass and your cock. I'll sit on you with your cock in my ass and we can eat that way."

"Ooook," he said somewhat tentative but willing.

He got a globe of lube and penetrated my ass with first one and then two fingers and moved them in and out until I was comfortable. Then he lubed his cock and wiped his fingers clean. I straddled him and slowly eased him in. I am still amazed that he gets hard so fast again after he has cum.

It felt so nice and intimate. Once I was down all the way. I adjusted my legs and feet until I was comfortable and asked, "You OK?"

"Never better," he said as he flexed his cock.

"Ummmm," I said and contracted my pelvic muscles squeezing his cock. I figured it was not likely we would finish the pizza but it would be fun trying to in this position. I was already getting turned on not that my horniness ever goes away. I could also feel the BenWa balls pressing against my cervix. It felt wonderful.

I fed him a bite of pizza and he me. We talked a bit about tomorrow. I told him I didn't want him to cum until he picked me up at 6:30. He agreed but said, "What about you?"

"I won't cum intentionally, but you know I do not control my orgasms."

He smiled fiendishly. "I wish I had some way to communicate with you, so I could tease you to one."

"Don't worry. If I don't make myself cum before class, I may cum while sitting there. I think Hank is going to reposition me. I may just cum while he does."

"Hmmmmm," is all he said.

We ate some more pizza.

"I want to swim with you in the morning. When we get finished with the pizza, you want me to model my swimsuit."

"Sure. Is it pretty? I sort of have this image of an old lady's suit somewhat worn out since you got it at Good Will," he said mischievously.