Conversion Therapy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, dear, its not. I think you'll like it."

We ate some more. I squeezed on each of the next few chews and then he flexed. I could feel he was harder and thicker. The balls were doing a number on my cervix. I didn't know how much longer I'd last it all felt so good and the whole idea of what we were doing so risqué.

Just when I thought it couldn't get more so, I heard the sliding doors at Sheila's open. There was just enough light to see her come onto the patio and sit down. She sat on her lounge chair, naked as usual.

I didn't know if she knew we were there. We had no light on except for the dim glow from the kitchen light. We were finished with the pizza. There was more but we'd both had a couple of pieces and I was full enough.

I began to move up and down his cock. He groaned. I groaned and said, "It's so good," in his ear. "Sheila is on her patio."

"Yes, I know. Let's try not to disturb her."

We fucked as quietly as we could. I moved slowly up and down feeling his cock fill then vacate me and the balls move away from my cervix and then back to it. I wondered how he was feeling but didn't want to make too much noise, so I said nothing.

I could just see his face and I could tell he was smiling and looking intently at me. His eyes though were shadowed by his brow, so I could not see them. He flicked my nipples with one hand while caressing my back and ass with the other. I had my hands on his chest using it to help leverage myself up and down and keep my balance.

I thought, 'I could do this for ever it's so good.' and it was.

Then I felt him harden and grow and knew he was not far off. That made my orgasmic wave which had been there all along, become active and begin to rise stronger and stronger. He got harder and bigger or felt so. My wave grew larger and moved faster. Then he shot into me and my wave broke. I quaked and convulsed so hard he had to hang onto me to keep me from falling off. He continued to shoot, and I continued to quake trying my hardest not to make too much noise knowing that Sheila was across the fence in earshot.

I think her presence heightened my orgasm and even maybe lengthened it. The more I held back the harder I came. My ass was pulsing on his cock. His cock was finished but still pulsing in my ass. Then I heard the audible evident sounds of Sheila cumming. Such a turn on and then I came again. I was uncontrollable. The whole thing so risqué, at least for me.

Jaxson began to laugh. That got me laughing and cumming all at the same time, not big ones anymore, but little ones. With each orgasm, I quaked. Then we heard Sheila laughing also.

So much for privacy. Eventually, we all settled down, a bit spent. I lay on Jaxson with my head on his shoulder and my breasts pressing sensuously against his hairy chest. What a glorious night!

His cock grew soft and dropped out of me and I felt his cum running out and down my crack and legs. The sensation came close to giving me another orgasm. It seemed impossible, but it did make me horny again. I whispered. "Let's go to your bedroom. On the way I'll stop in the bathroom."

He lifted me off him and we quickly moved inside. I stopped in the bathroom and cleaned up because I wasn't done.

Once in bed with Jaxson, we cuddled for a while and then I moved to suck him and lifted my leg across his head so he could lick me. We got our 69 going, I had to begin by getting him hard, not a difficult task but he had just recently cum twice. I wanted more. I wanted to swallow some cum.

I licked up and down his cock and then his balls sucking each in and rolling it in my mouth and running my tongue around it. I could feel him stiffening and left the balls for his rod. I gently bit up and down like I was eating corn on the cob which brought him to greater hardness pretty soon.

Of course, he was licking up and down my labia at the same time. He did that longer than I had hoped because I needed him in me. Any parts would do. Finally, by the time I was ready to quit chewing up and down his cock, he began to tongue fuck me. I could feel his tongue enter me and run over my G-spot. I sure wished his tongue was longer despite his having a pretty long one.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth, covered it with saliva and then buried the whole thing in my mouth and down my throat. He thrust into me. I held it there and swallowed four or five times. Then I withdrew for a breath and then began bobbing on it taking it in as far as possible and then withdrawing all the way until just the head was in my mouth.

He had by now penetrated me with two fingers, I think. It felt good as he ran them over my G-spot and then touched my cervix. After a few minutes, he removed the balls and began a consistent attack of my cervix and my clit. His tongue alternated between flicking and just licking.

I was getting more and more turned on and began thrusting into him uncontrolled. He hung on and continued his assault. He was also squirming under me but I wanted to control his cumming, so I held on and put my weight on him. I couldn't get enough of his cock. I wasn't trying to go fast, I wanted the whole thing. I was trying to go all the way down on him and pull all the way back but traveling 7 or 8 inches is not easy in this position.

My neck was tiring. I tried adjusting but nothing helped so I decided it was time. I pulled out and began to assault the head of his cock with tongue, lips, teeth. He moaned.

My pussy was feeling more stimulated than I thought it ever had. He now felt like he had three maybe four fingers in me. I felt full, my cervix was feeling like it would explode. My G-spot was on fire, and my clit was beginning to pulse. Then the wave rose quickly to giant proportions and crashed. I began to convulse and quake and scream out, "Ahh, Ohh, Eeee, Oh my, Jaxson fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." I really have no idea how loud I was being but thought I was alarming the neighbors. It didn't matter I couldn't stop.

I had to get back to Jaxson though and stuck his cock back in my mouth, still cumming myself, and a few seconds later, my reward came in strong fountains of cum. I swallowed but it was too much so some leaked out or maybe I should say, burst out.

After we had been cumming for what seemed an eternity, could it be, I collapsed on top of him and rolled to the side. I knew there was cum on him that I needed, so I raised a little and licked around his cock to get it all. When I was satisfied, I turned, lay next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He turned to me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him, his cock between us pressing on my vulva and my breasts sticking into his chest my nipples were so hard.

I have no idea how long we lay like that but I think I drifted into sleep for a bit. Jaxson asked, "You going to spend the night."

"No, not yet. Maybe tomorrow at my place. I'm not sure yet."

"OK, then I need to get you home," he said and got up.

I felt abandoned but knew he was right. We dressed despite I would have gladly ridden home naked but didn't want to get arrested. Think of the headlines in the paper. It would be my luck a TV crew would be out for some emergency and get us in the video.

"I'll take you home and then I'll swing by at 6:45 to pick you up for our swim."

That reminded me. "I haven't modeled my swimsuit," I sort of whined.

"Nope, but we did something about as fun," he replied chuckling.

"Yes, I guess we did," I said looking into his eyes and then kissing him.

We rode to my place and he walked me to the door and said, "I'm going to say good night here because if I go in, I doubt I'll get out in time for a good night's sleep. Seems I have an important date tomorrow night."

I leaned into him and put my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him. "Yes, you do. See you in the morning."

I went in and he left. It felt so lonely without him, but I don't know how I could feel more satiated. I took a shower, dried off and crawled into bed. It was 10:30. I wanted always to be able to just crawl into bed with him.