All Comments on 'Converting my Religious Mother'

by metooiseeyou

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She should have had his kid, write it again with another ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
great story

how is it that he didnt breed her cumming inside of her she was still young and didnt take her anally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great! Bravo!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Should have bred his mom and stayed with her.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This shouldn't be the ending. Place a sequel between that describes their expanding romance. He teaches her anal and how to get high with a few vodkas and pot. he teaches her to dress for sex and take a domineering role with some bdsm. Spice it up, you have a great story going. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs another chapter or two... hope you're encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was HOTTđŸ”„!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They are sex partners/lovers and he never got her pregnant? That would have been the most normal thing to have happen. She ends up getting pregnant by her son. They could have lived happy ever lasting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

seems she converted him! Da!

There is no romance , ding dong, just SEX!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and believable. Very entertaining and arousing.

ccs29745ccs29745almost 2 years ago

Great story!! Definitely need a sequel!

csltcsltalmost 2 years ago

Great Story! 5 Stars!

ParamaloryParamaloryalmost 2 years ago

Good buildup, but ending feels very short. Not enough payoff for the buildup and the psychosexual journey the mother took. Would love to hear about them having children and their relationship together, but at the very leaast there needs to be a more developed epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Too bad he didn't get mommy pregnant after cumming in her so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story keep it going.!!!

SmutaholicSmutaholicalmost 2 years ago

A decent story overall, but there was too much "telling" on the third page, and not enough "showing." Instead of cramming piles and piles of backstory into a single page, try to stretch it out a bit and sprinkle it in here and there. Give us a reason for her actions before info dumping it on us all at once.

HDblackheartHDblackheartalmost 2 years ago

Not bad but to short needed more build up also as someone who was raised by a Christian women believe it or not the bible says that God would prefer a man to spend his seed in a whore rather than waste his seed to nothing... So her actions don't fully fit a truly dominant Christian women which would never have her son stroke his cock in front of her or to her let alone fuck her.... This story would probably have been better from the mothers point of view taken slowly to cover her past up to her divorce to give the reader an understanding of why she is behaving that way and her reasoning behind making her son do those things

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best ever. Enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much..it was very realistic and erotic and understandable...we cannot stop or control the desires our bodies have...i have had incestuous desires many times, but not the courage to pursue them !

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

I think we all know that "Church Lady" who lists everything as a sin.

She hates everything, and everyone but melts when that same sin finds her.

I'm just hoping there's a Hippyish Aunt, that stops by and catches these two! lol!

Thanks for the ride,

WB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a great writer! This is a very sexy story, growing up in a Christian home and even being caught with porn by my mom this is a huge turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

See?? Stories of younger mother wearing pantyhose and fucking her son?? I was lucky enough to have that with my older sister.. I was 15 when I moved into her apartment and she was 25.. on my 17th bday my now 27 yr old told her then husband she was going to take me out to a concert for my day.. we never made the concert.. my sister took me to a motel and under the pants she wore?? Tan pantyhose.. she brought white heels and wore them too as I lost my virginity to her.. I came in her quickly my first time but after that we had many encounters.

She ended up divorcing her husband and we kept our tryst going.. I’m no 23 she’s 33 and we have 2 little girls with a boy on the way in December.. she still wears pantyhose for me and occasionally thigh highs and garters.. she doesn’t look a day over 25 and even wears a ring if guys try making advances at her..

cjkm646cjkm646over 1 year ago

It's very nice story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you are messing with fire.and will get burnt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved how she referred to herself as a whore

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

VERY nice story...mom was brainwashed into thinking sexuality is a curse...IT IS NOT, IT IS A GIFT FROM **GOD**...such a wonderful gift, two becoming one...

Son was very patient and loving...did not really "force" the situation, just guided it to open up!

Five**5**Stars...ready for Chapter 2!!

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Érzelmes szĂ©p törtĂ©net...az anyĂĄnak kimostĂĄk az agyĂĄt, hogy azt gondolja, hogy a szexualitĂĄs ĂĄtok... NEM AZ, EZ AJÁNDÉK **ISTENTƐL**...olyan csodĂĄlatos ajĂĄndĂ©k, amikor kĂ©t ember eggyĂ© vĂĄlik...

A fiĂș nagyon tĂŒrelmes Ă©s szeretetteljes...nem igazĂĄn "erƑltette" a helyzetet, csak terelte, hogy megnyĂ­ljon!

GratulĂĄlok.Öt**5**csillag...kĂ©szen ĂĄll a 2. fejezetre!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the hottest thing I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too good of a story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i really enjoyed the no need to rush approach. actually the whole story. i love plain jane women and how she finally rode you--my favoriteposition. mom is just a ball of pent up sexuality . i love older women--guess why

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12311 months ago

"Converting My Religious Mother Ch. 02:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin, Virile Son, Robert Andrew Dawson and Thirty-six Year Old Divorced Single Sexually Neglect Mother, Unnamed (Ms Dawson)

This story is not the typical in-love, romantic mother and son incestuous sexual partnership of a mother that has not had sex in fourteen or more years and her virgin adolescent virgin son, Robert. Both mother and son are at the maturing cross-roads of their lives....both needing companionship of sexual partners, son Robert an adolescent, lusting male sexually curious and eager, and his mother a middle-age spinster without any sexual satisfaction of almost a decade and half.

My rating of this story is Four (4) Stars, as I do not rate Five (5) Stars until and unless there is an impregnation of the incestuous female. There was no discussion nor mention by either son nor mother about the lack, or not, of pregnancy protection. The story hurriedly moved into Robert's wife and their several children. The mother was left to an occasional tryst with her son. Unfortunately she's now passed her mid- to late-forties birthing years. Although I'm not optimistic, I'll proceed to Chapter 02.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

loved it, so did mother, she wanted her son as her lover, yes i'll read no 2 religious mother its a big 5 from me

JT

honkehonke8 months ago

one of the most beautiful i have ever read mother needs her long penised son for deep fucking and breeding and worships her sons penis aches and needs him to fuck her so good and deep and never wants him fo stop like all good mothers want

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can so identify with the mother. The way the suppressed sexual desires caused her to take the first opportunity she found (dirty magazines) to put herself as close as she could get to what she needed (her son’s cock). That’s the undercurrent that aroused me so much. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the story. Very erotic, though somewhat sad. She had a very suppressed past with her father being a moron dumping his outdated notions on her and her husband being a idiotic womaniser. Her frustration finally burst in her sexual frenzy with her own son. But what I'm curious about is, during the many times that she and her son have been sexually together, there is no talk of pregnancy. Since her husband had left her so long ago, she had gone into frigidity, no dating, no connection with any man. So there was no reason for her to be on the pill. And she had allowed her son to enter her bareback. And she was only 36. How did she not get pregnant? Mysterious.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Reminds me of fauxcest video I recently saw in which the religious mom chastised her son for spilling his seed outside a woman. She visits her parish priest and decided upon a plan to save her son from the sin on fapping. Since her and her son are both unmarried, she decides it’s okay for him to spill inside her. She is a woman after all
LMAO. Pion movie logic indeed.

The content creator only had 30 minutes to play with so her character quickly escalated to full blown sex and impregnation. I love how your story is more of a slow burn. Can’t wait to read Chapter 2!!

blackcockriderblackcockriderabout 1 month ago

One of the best mom_son stories!!! Big hardon when reading. Mommys huge tits is the best, Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous