Cookies & Cream Ch. 30

Story Info
The owner's son makes an unexpected "booty call".
8.4k words
2.3k
00

Part 30 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raspberry Fudge"

"Oh, it's you!" Samuel said to Father O'Sheehan as he stepped into the diner. "For a moment there we thought you were some random stranger."

"I thought I could drop by and have my favorite lunch." The tall priest looked at the crowd. "Oh...my...Charles, are you busy?"

"Kind of." Charles said to him. "Why don't you sit somewhere cozy. This may take some time." When he watched the priest sitting next to Eleanor, Charles cleared his throat. "All, without any further interruptions, we can start this meeting. Now, who wants to start?"

James rolled up his sleeves from his work suit and stood. "Well, if you don't mind, I will start this conversation. First, I want to thank all of you for coming. It's quite the privilege to have such caring people who loves their community. I only pray that we keep this place safe from any further disturbance."

"Here, here!" Some of the older people piped in on James's behalf. I looked at him with a half-bored look. Half because I've heard politics. In my daddy's words, the ones to lie the biggest wins the seat. And boy, I thought I heard a lot of bull cookies from the senate house! But I've focused on his expression on his face. The way he carried those words made me want to feel different. I wanted to believe his face. His focused blue eyes, his stern-like jaw, his dimples when he grinned. I really hoped he meant what he said.

"In fact," James continued, "I have a guy. As you know, I've been making deals with some of the candidates overseas. The man in question is a C.E.O of Cay Spy Tech. He and his partner will arrive tomorrow to discuss our current dilemma. Rest assured, everyone, we won't be having any further issues with the Flasher."

Now his family and Sebastian clapped and some of the more naïve sisters in our sorority whistled. I looked at Rosa and Yuki who looked doubtful about the senator's words. I, in turn, thought he was a bit off. When he claimed he would take care of the problem, I thought something was amiss. Charles coughed and nodded to the Senator.

"Thank you, James. We do appreciate your approach to deal with the matter. However, I do need to inform you all what this Flasher is capable of." He moved over to the people and eyed his people. "Now, I do think we all fell victim in his attacks."

"I didn't." Julie blushed and looked at Donald. "And I'm very sure Donald is very innocent."

We looked at Donald who flashed pink at the young nurse. "I...well, of course I didn't have sex! I'm in mourning here!"

There was a knock at the door. Charles facepalmed from that. "Fuck! What now?" Emma opened the door. Reginald and Megan made blank expressions at mid-wave. Charles sighed and signaled them to come in. They bolted to the door and sat at the farther corner. Emma began to close the door, but the door shoved her right to the floor. Her nose was a victim of Ms. Roberts's rush.
"Oh no! I'm sorry, Mrs. Mersfield!" The woman ran to her and rubbed the nose with some of her aloe. Anna came in with files in her hands. "We're sorry about coming in while you're closed. We thought you can use some help."

"Help?" Charles asked as he helped his wife. "My goodness, little girl, you do more harm than good!"

"Charles, please!" Emma stood and straightened her blouse. "I called them over. They have something to tell you."

Reginald coughed. "Actually...it's more like showing you." He walked over to the counter and placed a few pictures. Charles and Emma stared at the pictures and gasped! We slowly got out of our seats and tried to look at the photos. Unfortunately, both Emma AND Charles refused to give us even a glance.

"Everyone, back off!" The couple cried in unison. I guess when Charles protested, we knew this would be something so disgusting! John looked at me when he caught a glance at them. He confirmed my suspicion. My curiosity killed itself.

Emma burst into tears and hugged Ms. Roberts. Charles ran over to Reginald and Megan, whispering to them like they lost a loved one. Anna stood there sniffing as Julie walked up to her. Anna whispered something in her ear. What came out of her shocked Julie so much, she went pale. "Not you too!"

Those three words made everyone jump. It was when James was bold enough to look at the photographs. His poor face turned yellow. He mumbled something like "I'm going to be sick!" He took off as the other dared to set foot. Charles cursed again and yelled in a fit. "Oi! Don't! You can't deal with this!"

Sumie ran over to Emma, asking what happened. From the startling look from their faces, I have an inkling. In the photos, Reginald and Megan were on the couch making love. Ms. Roberts, who we call Danelle at this point, had a friend over. The friend and she had sex on her desk that evening. And Anna...she was caught masturbating with her panties down. I had no idea how close I've gotten. (It turns out Danelle had a threesome with two younger men.)

Megan shivered and walked to Anna, hugging her. It's strange how sex can change a person these days. I couple of weeks ago; she wouldn't be caught dead being kind. But right then, when she hugged the poor girl, she became warm and gentle. With this, Reggie, thank you for changing my views about your wife. She has my respect.

"It's so terrible." Anna cried, shivering under Megan's arms. "That bastard has gotten his way to the city to catch anyone having sex! What's his deal??"

James came back from the restroom, panting and looked pale. Sumie ran over to him and wiped his sweaty forehead. Megan sighed and shook her head. "And he's escalated. I've heard about this...beach orgy. And Emma, don't lie, when you called me last night, you said that the Flasher used a video camera, correct?"

"That is correct. I did mention that to you last night."

Megan whispered to Anna's ear. The latter nodded and gave her a smartphone. She pressed on the screen a few times and she shared it with Emma. "He escalated earlier. Anna saw this on her phone via message. It was an unknown number. It says before what I'm about to show you, 'Your cousin is so naughty!'"

Then she hit play. The next sounds the whole room heard were sounds of young woman. We heard something vibrating as the video played. The voice rose higher and higher. She then finally screamed out. "Donald! Donald, I love you! I'm gonna cum with you inside me!"

"I think we heard enough." Charles hid his eyes with his hands. As Megan turned it off, Julie sat there all traumatized. And Donald's jaw dropped on the table. My God! The Flasher got everything! Claudine ran over and hold on to her younger brother.

"It's going to be okay, Donny. We'll get through this. This not your fault."

"I...I can't..." Donald put his head down all flustered, shivering with anger. Fred sat beside Claudine, putting his hand on the man's clenched fist. "Hey, buddy. Hey! It's okay. This is not your fault. If you have something with a cute nurse, no one is going to stop you. It's the Flasher that will pay!"

"He didn't do anything to me!" Julie stood, her blue eyes flashed and full of tears. "I masturbated on the cot and pretended he was there!"

"Oh..." Bertha gasped, and Daisuke hugged her. Maggie, Kat and the other two nurses comforted, but poor Julie wouldn't have it. "No...The Flasher took away too much! He took my dignity! My pride! But...the thing that hurts me the most is that he took away my fantasies!"

Julie stood and ran across the hall. Donald looked up and his eyes followed Julie as she bolted. He got up and ran after her as Billy held his heart. "My sweet Hercules! This is too much for me! The whole city of Orlando is under attack!"

"I know." Charles sat back down, fuming with rage. He may not look enraged, but we knew. His hands shook, and his nostrils flared. He then swallowed and messed his pepper hair. "Emma, where is the secret elixir?"

His tone was serious and in-depth, a rare occurrence for Camp Hattawata. Emma whispered into his ear where the secret elixir was. "Okay, precious. Good to know it's safe and secured. Right, we are doing our part of the solution. Until we have a decent security from our Senator's friend, we need to distance ourselves. No kissing in public, no affection in public, no sign of intimacy in public."

He turned to see Billy when he said it. That man whistled and looked away as Charles continued. "We're going to keep our hands to ourselves and pretend that sex is the Corona virus."

We went all bonkers when Charles commented. We all know what happened at that dark time. We never want that to compare to our current situation! Of course, he did make a point. We did agree we should always avoid being sexual. Until we settled the matter, we must be celibate. We all understood. Unfortunately, the memo didn't spread.

Donald walked into the restroom where Julie washed her face. He leaned over at the door and started at the young nurse. He stood silent as she wiped her face with a towel. She turned to him and blushed.

"What do you want?" Julie asked. Donald stood there silent, folding his arms. His expression was unread. Julie sobbed softly when she looked at him. "Okay, you found out the truth. But I didn't want you to find out that way." She rung her shirt and looked down.

"I had fantasies of confessing to you. I have thought of taking you to dinner at Orlando's, talk about your glory days as my coach." Donald came closer to her as she spoke. "And...I would have loved to take you to the movies and watch the latest Star Wars movie." She gulped and continued.

"I want to talk about random things while we're at a park. I want to play volleyball with you again. I...I want to go to Space Mountain and pretend to get scared so you can hold me. I want to walk on the beach with you, holding your hand as the sun sets. I want to say I love you before I surprise you with a kiss."

When she said it, Donald was close to her, his hands barely touching her. His warm eyes asked her what was stopping her. She replied by kissing him fondly. She let out a moan as he finally touched her cheeks. They broke the kiss and hold on to each other. She cried and hugged him, whispering "I love you" many times.

Well, I would like to add a lot of hot and wild sex in the bathroom, but I won't. Because that would be lying. They saw Anna at the door, staring at them. Donald and Julie let go, blushing. The nurse's heart pounded so much when she took her breath. She sighed and turned to Anna.

"Donald came over to cheer me up."

"Yeah, I know. I saw." Anna winked at the two. "Charles proclaimed the fornication under consent of the king act. And our lovely senator agrees with him."

"What's that?" Donald asked. Anna rolled her eyes. "It's to protect ourselves from the Flasher. We need to remain celibate until we catch him."

Julie gulped. "Well...that's kinda fair."

"Yeah, I guess." Donald laughed. "I mean, hey! I am a virgin! So what's the big deal, huh?"

Julie chuckled and hugged Donald. She whispered to him, "We'll pick up where we left off when all of this is over." She then walked along with a spring. Anna smiled and turned to Donald. "Well, Donald, it looks like we should move along."

"Sure. I can work on my routine for this place. After some thinking, I want to stay here. It feels right for some reason."

"I know how that is." Anna make a quick swoop to Donald and kissed him hotly. Donald's face flushed when she did that. She let go of him. "That felt right too. There will be more of that when this is over."

When Donald saw Anna walked like a peacock, he scratched his head. The thought of dating two girls at once carried him through the night while he was in bed. He never thought about dating either of them. He pictured them as his students in college. But...they're in their twenties and he would go to a new career. So why not date them?

Then he had an idea. He heard Julie's voice saying his name and said something about coming. He worded about 'coming while I'm inside her.' Coming while I'm inside her. Did she mean 'I'll be coming with apple cider? (Yeah, that was not what she said, honey. Don't pretend to be clueless!)

So, the next day came in quietly without incident. We woke up early on our own beds and started our general greeting. We got dressed and decided to head to breakfast. I was so hungry for cheesy tots and eggs benedict! Yuki, Rosa and I sat at the corner, seeing costumers that came, sat and went. At this moment, it seemed normal.

Then Rosa pointed something out to Yuki and I. The people that waited for their food either talked in whispers or were silent. We exchanged looks as the costumers faces expressed fear. Some were more jittery than usual. When the food was served, some of the ate the food in silence. They paid their checks and dashed without asking for change.

When the boys from the soccer team finished their breakfast, the moved too quickly. John yelled out to Emma to keep the change. He exchanged looks at me and nodded as he exited. Rosa turned to me in stunned expression. "What was that all about, Kendra?"

"John and I assured one another we'll be together again when this celibacy is over. He and I texted last night. We made a pact to make eye contact whenever we see each other. If he nods, that means it's closer to the end."

"Of what?" Yuki chimed in. I smirked. "The temporary quarantine, Yuki. He talked to Charles and the owner said to him..."

"James called his pal from this Spy company." Charles told him ten minutes earlier. He was quiet with him as he didn't want other people to hear. That included John's soccer pals. "He is coming over to Larson's cabin this afternoon. Fingers cross we'll catch the bastard."

"All our fingers will be crossed for this to work, Mr. Mersfield. And if that doesn't, the rest of our bodies will."

"Right! We'll keep you posted." Charles gave John a fist bump before the girls and I showed up to seat ourselves. After the boys left, our Artist enthusiast/teacher Theodore entered the diner. He looked around and found a young girl with chartreuse hair waving to him. He waved back grinning like a giddy schoolboy and walked to her. The girl got up and hugged him.

"Hey, Ted!" Maggie said to him, kissing his cheek. They sat down as a mature woman with long green hair came out of the restroom. She clacked her heels and let her wavy hair down as she walked to the table. Maggie nodded to the woman who sat down next to her. "Goldie, right on time!"

Goldie crossed her slender legs and looked at Ted. "Hello, Teddy! Maggie has told me all about you! She told me you want to lose weight. Is that right?"

Theodore blushed and chuckled. "Well, yeah. I would like to be under two hundred pounds in at least two years. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Will you guide me as my nutritionist?"

Goldie kept her skeptical face when he told her his goal. She nodded and took a good look at him. "You are quite the type that screams out 'Dreamer becomes a Doer'. I'm going to say this to you, and you listen close. I too was like you. I learned a lot about myself while I was losing weight. I will give my wisdom to you. Now, promise me you will listen to these words and don't back out when it's all dark."

"There is a darkness?"

"Well sure, there will be a time where you reach a plateau. But it's normal for everyone losing weight. I want to let you know when you reach this step, don't fret."

"Well, if I do feel like that, may I call you?"

"What is a friend of friends for? You are Maggie's best friend and now you are mine. Now then, let's discuss about your anchor, your reason you want to lose weight."

"Okay, well, I've had an infatuation with this person for over three years. And we've been friends and...he doesn't know it yet."

Goldie flinched and took her peach iced tea to chug it. "Hoo boy! I...I don't know what to say about that, hon. You're crushing on a guy?"

"I'm bisexual, Goldie. I like both men and women."

"I told you this, Goldie!" Maggie whispered to Goldie. Goldie made a sigh, feeling that she offended the man. "I apologize, hon! I want to let you know that I support the LGBTQ community. I happen to have a transgendered sister back in Virginia. So...about the apple in your eye...

"Yes, he is so gorgeous. He has these eyes that penetrates your soul! He's so passionate with what he does. He has a beautiful soul that comes out when he's vulnerable. He shares the same views with me."

"What did he do that made you had feelings for him?" Maggie grinned and held his hand. Theodore grinned and turned his head away. "He made me feel so loved when he and I were around. He helps me with some of my art, criticizing and all. He sometimes gives me space when I wanted to be alone but comes back to check up on me."

Maggie squealed as Goldie sipped her tea. "You hear that, Goldie? Teddy's apple cares about him."

"Uh-huh." Goldie felt skeptical on how Theodore's friend cares. "Okay, does he ever, say, always appreciates you when you give him gifts?"

"Well, I usually don't bring gifts, but I once gave him a bust of him a few months back! He was very shocked and said he would take it home to admire his bust."

The door opened and Billy came in the diner with his pink shirt tied around his exposed chest. He had very short shorts that would make a porn star jealous. Theodore looked at Billy and blushed turning back to the women. "That's him!" He whispered. Goldie watched Billy as he took a hand of his new lover Daniel. "Billy is my anchor."

Maggie nodded to Goldie who was in shock. "Oh, hon! I...think you might want to try another anchor. Billy seems to be in a relationship."

"I know...now he is, but that will change. I know Billy. He gets bored when it comes to relationships. Their routine will bore him, and he'll break up with his current lover. When that happens, I'll confess my feelings to him. I may have lost some weight by then, so he might find me attractive."

Goldie rubbed her face out of disbelief as a high greeting came out of nowhere!

"Hello!" The whole diner echoed into our ears. I turned my head to see two women standing in the doorway. They looked like pop stars with expensive sunglasses and stylish clothes. Rosa and Yuki pushed me over and gawked. They and the other younger costumers started screaming, jumping out of hysteria. I stared at the diner as Katie squealed like she was in Beatlemania! I was like "the hell?"

"It's the Cherry Pops!" Billy exclaimed, holding Daniel's hands and hollering like a girl. "OMG! The Cherry Pops are in my camp!"

Emma helped me off the floor and patted my back. She looked at the two women as they approached the counter. She went behind the counter as her husband came out of the kitchen yelling the costumers to settle.

"Oi, oi, oi! Everyone quiet! This is an eating establishment, not a...concert!" He took one look at Emma who gave him "the face". He looked back at the two pop stars and wiped his hands with his clothes. "Well, ladies, welcome to my wife and my diner."

"I'll take over from here, baby." Emma gave him a smug look. "I'll give you a star treatment tonight if you start your food orders." Charles knew her treatment and rushed back to the kitchen. He had a cat grin when he stood at the diner window. "Now then, ladies, what we do for you? You're not from around here, are you?"

"Totally not!" The blond girl twirled one of her pigtails, giggling like an imp. I immediately started at her right fang. She had a freakin' snaggle tooth! Emma chuckled to the first girl's answer as she picked up her notepad.

"Well now, judging by the public's enthusiasm, you two are famous."

The blonde girl with a tan sat on the counter stool next to Billy. The man went pale and fainted. Well, the girl shrugged over that, like she'd been there. "We just came back from our Juicy Strawberry Tour. Japan can be such a killer! You ever see Tokyo nightlife?"