Cookies & Cream Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No?"

"Major lit!" The blonde made a jitter laugh. Her companion stayed silent, smiling and nodding. She is rather cute, her long straight cerulean hair flowing. Emma nodded with a sweat bead over her forehead. "Well...good to know if my hubby and I decided to have our second honeymoon! So, do you have any names?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm Rayna Cortez, and this is my partner and friend Robin Gills. We come here to this place so we can chill before recording another album. Ugh, my stomach's growling!"

"Mine too!" Robin hold her stomach over her red tank top. "I sure can eat a burger!"

Rosa, Yuki and I exchanged looks. A burger...a pop star wanting a burger?? But then again, we can't judge. Rayna took a good look at the menu. "Damn, you have quite a selection! All right! Robin, you want your usual favorite. Right. We will have..."

Then we heard a page or two worth of lunch and breakfast items. Our eyes boggled when she finished. Emma's eyes blinked consecutively. Then she turned to her husband. "Honey, tell the crew we have a code blue."

"Oh, shit! OI! GIRLS! TONY! RAY! CODE BLUE! ALL HANDS ON DECK!"

Daniel raised his hand. "Sir, may I help?"

"Daniel, come over here and fry some twinkies! The girls ordered a dozen of them!"

When Daniel ran inside the kitchen, the three of us looked at each other. We talked for a bit and decided to volunteer to help them. We walked over to Emma, asking if we could. She smiled.

"Oh, my goodness, you three are absolutely sweet. Tell me, can any of you cook any ethnic cuisine?"

"I know how to make a divine set of sushi!" Yuki cried out. Emma rubbed her hands together. "Oh, Charles! You have three caterers for tonight!"

The three of us didn't know what she had in mind. It was forty-five minutes when the food in pie bins and cookie shaped trays came in the diner. Emma placed the food in their new logo bags. Rayna and Robin oogled over their orders as Emma added the total. Rayna grabbed her clutch. When Emma finished summing the total, Rayna gave her two stacks of cash. All of them were Ben Franklins.

"What??" Emma staggered to the wall. "Hold on a minute! This is too much!"

"Hey, you guys worked your butts off for cooking this order." Robin said, carrying half of the load. "It's the least we can do."

Yuki stared at the money. "So that's how they can afford a lot of food and sell them for cheap!"

"Yuki!" I shut her yap with my hand. I turned back to Emma as the celebrities waved their farewells and took off. "Emma, what are you going to do all of that?"

"First, I'll give each worker five hundred dollars for their hard work. Second, I will pay you three the same amount for working for us tonight. The rest of if we'll give it to the bank to pay off the loan."

Nathaniel popped out of the door. "Hey Mum, it's 12:30. I'm taking my thirty."

"Okay, son! You earned it. I saved you some onion rings and grilled cheese."

"Nice, Mum! And curly fries too! This is a grand day!"

"Yes, it has!" Emma smiled at her stepson as he started eating before turning to us. "Kendra, Rosa, Yuki, why don't you three come with me so we can talk."

We went into a far corner booth so that Emma can give the information. That was when we found out that Elizabeth's sister ordered a catering service. She wanted a Japanese cuisine to entertain a businessman from overseas. Emma informed us about a guest list. Kimberly came by to their diner some time after the meeting. She had the guest list.

"Let me see here." Emma looked at the guest list, putting on her glasses. "We have President Washi Shigeru, he's the main guest. Then we have James's friend, Logan McMichael. Oh, and he brought a lady friend! Kim...Kimiko Yamada? That name sounds familiar...and she has two adult daughters, Nami and Reiko."

As she read the list, the girls and I looked around the place. Nathaniel finished his lunch and started to read his texts from his smartphone. Goldie and Maggie waved Theodore a farewell as their other companion nurse, Aria, came along. Our sisters, Lindsey and Penny, came in and gabbed about what they saw! (I know! They are strangers to you! I will tell you all about them in due time!)

"Well!" Emma put the list down and faced us. We looked back at her as if nothing happened. "That's all the guests coming. It's a small gathering, but this needs to be great for Kim. And perfect for us! If this Logan guy and James make a deal, we'll be set of catching the Flasher!"

"We can't wait!" Yuki cheered, holding Emma's hands. "We promise you; our performance will exceed your expectation!"

"Hold up!" Rosa realized about the situation. "You and Charles are coming with us, right? So, who will take over the diner during dinner?"

"Nathaniel has more experience with this diner than any other employee. He and Ingrid will take the helm of this diner." Emma waved to her stepson as he got up to stretch. The tall man looked a lot like his dad, only a smoother skin and sleeker hair. His blue eyes gazed over at us and waved back. Rosa made a giddy giggle and blushed.

"Oh my! You chose the right person for the job." I said to Emma, fanning my friend. Well, after our briefing with Emma, we went our way to our cabin to change. We put on our dressed suits we had from our glee club. I was so glad Yuki took the suits with us. The suits were light blue with violet stripes at the sides. Really glad Yuki thought of everything, because I looked damn good!

We walked to the Eta house and greeted Liza. We hugged each other and told her we volunteered to cater her sister's dinner. She already had the table ready set up. We saw different colored plates with plastic flowers. There were four different sets of flatware. She blushed and looked at the table.

"I know it's not fancy and all, but I tried my best. Of course, I must do what I had. I didn't have time to go out shopping. I was cleaning the house yesterday and today."
"I saw!" Rosa said, seeing every spot in the sorority house spotless. "You had no help from the sisters?"

"Well, Pam wanted to help." And we four rolled our eyes. Pam was not the sort that would help people out of kindness. If it concerned her, they she might help. Then again, all she would do is supervise and point. That, to her, was helping. "You know the song and dance, moving on."

A few hours went by and we started making dinner for the party. Yuki taught us about the basics of making sushi. Rolling the rice with veggies, fish and seafood is great! My fingers felt sticky from the rice and the seaweed felt so smooth. Yuki claims that making sushi in a peaceful pace calms a soul. I do believe her claim is valid. I haven't been bored making sushi since then. Hell, I even enjoyed eating what I made!

We had some quality time making dinner and talk when Kimberly entered the room. "Hello, guys! Oh, look at all this food! You've been busy!"

"Yeah, sis. The girls and I worked a cyclone for you guys. I hope you guys will enjoy."

"Well, thank you so much, Liza! And you three, would you like to join us for dinner? You guys worked very hard on this! I don't want you to go and not enjoy your fruits of labor."

"Charles and Emma paid us to cater." Rosa said, rubbing her chest under her stuffy shirt. "So, we are here to serve you guys."

Yuki heard a familiar whimsical greeting and smelled an aroma of roast chicken. "Um...something tells me we're not necessary."

"What's up, Kims??" Rayna glided through the house with a bag of food. Kim groaned and shook her head. "Heard you are hosting a party. Thought we can spice things up a bit."

Elizabeth gawked at the topless waiters with trays of fried chicken and loads of side dishes. Kim shook her head. "Oh no! My sister and her friends already made a dinner! This is for guests from Japan! Those guys would NEVER eat this junk!"

Rayna gasped in shock as Robin smirked with her know-at-all smile. "I told you crashing in your old bandmate's house was a bad idea."

"Oh, shut up!" Rayna pouted. Elizabeth leaned in and whispered to her older sister. "Sis, what is she babbling about?"

"I wish you didn't hear that, Liza." I wish we did not believe it! But as it turns out, this bomb drop made total sense! It turned out before she graduated college, Kimberly was part of a backup dancing group. They were essential to a popular band, Capt. & the Pirates. I researched this for myself, and sure enough, Kim was there!

"So, long story short, Rayna and I were part of the band." Kim finished. She looked at the chicken. "By the way, where did you get that chicken?"

"What the fuck?" Charles yelled outdoors. Emma rushed into the house; her eyes boggled of what she saw. "Why is there a bus right at your house?"

"That's our tour bus." Robin answered, seeing us running to the entrance. Man, we were pale when we saw the long red bus in the middle of a field. The Kellers walked on the trail, staring at the bus. Meanwhile, Charles received a call from his son. A minute he and Emma drove out of the diner's lot, the Cherry Pops came back and ordered five buckets worth of chicken with many appetizers and side dishes. The man became bewildered when he found out his son took his first code red on his own.

"Good beef wellington!" Charles ended the call with his son, James came up him. "What in the world is going on? Why is there a bus right in front of Orange Blossom lane?"

"Well, James, it seems we have a change of plans."

"Holy shit!" Rosa cried out, laughing her head off. "Damn, that's so...so...fun...to play with that hair!"

I knew her tone and I knew her expression. When something attracts her attention, her voice would soften, and her eyes would grow. When Yuki and I followed her eyes, we could see why she was like this. There was a young man approaching with wild flamed hair! He had stripes in his hair! Rose colored stripes overpowered his ruby and topaz highlights. He had a linked earring that dangled over his loud jacket. Holy crap! He looked like a rebel...and Rosa loved rebels!

James laughed full heartedly, shaking the young man's hand. "My goodness, it's good to see you, Mr. Shigeru! Logan is right. You are one of a kind. If I did not know any better, I wouldn't picture you as a CEO of a huge tech company."

The young man bowed to James and gave the Senator his card. "Keller-San, as someone would say, 'Never judge a book by its cover.' I may look like what you Americans say a hoodlum, but I am serious of what I do. I did take four years studying my field in UCLA."

"Four years??" Harvey eyed the young man. "You don't look like a Trojan." He snubbed and walked away. Sumie sighed at her stepson cold remark and linked her arm around her fiancé. "You must forgive Harvey, Mr. Shigeru. He's rather a softie once you remove his 'Winter King' exterior."

Sumie let out a smile before turning to see the guest of the hour. Now this man was robust with moose hair and a walrus mustache. He straightened his tie and buffed his cufflinks before glancing over at the bus. He looked at it oddly as a family of three walked past him. The mother had her bowl along of her two daughters. I figured they must be the Yamada family. I looked at Sumie and her face went pale. Somehow, I get the feeling this will be an interesting evening.

When the robust man finally came up to James and Washi, a younger man rushed out on the trail. Now this man was fresh out of college. Tall, cute looking, smart as a whip too. Unfortunately, as I learned soon, this man had a terrible temper. His name was Thomas McMichael, Logan McMichael's son.
"Pops, Pops! I have great news! It's about the article I've written about the Tampa Bay Rays game!"

Logan patted his head and coughed in a haughty way. "Son, I would love to hear all about your article later. Right now, though, this business is important to our fellow associates. I hope you understand, Son."

"Yes, Pops." Thomas bowed his head in disappointment. Kimberly came outside to release her anger after her lashing with Rayna. She was fuming! Thomas wanted to wave at her, but one look at her and he backed out. The two daughters came in after their mom and smelled the aroma. They ran to the dining hall and found platters of food. They talked to their mom in their native tongue. Yuki translated for us. Washi entered the house and was intrigued.

"Thank God you brought your own food on the table!" The man whiffed a smell of mashed potatoes. "Normally, our American guests would make our food. Frankly, it makes me homesick. Now this is a nice layout and something I want to try."

Rayna made a smug at us and snapped her fingers. Well, someone give her a phone because she called it! We Yuki and I creeped back into the kitchen and stuffed our sushi in the fridge. Hey, Sushi Saturday! After some awkward moments, the guests settled down and started eating dinner. They ate some homemade noodle soup as Logan started talking to James. Kimberly had confidence the deal will be made. She nodded to some of the talking as she slurped her soup. Rosa and I noticed about Robin and Rayna's stances during the conversation. They were out of it!

Sumie started to take some bread when Nathaniel called again. Charles answered and whispered. James stopped talking before Charles's conversation ended. "Who is that, Charles?"

"My son. He told me the last of the costumers took off and now they are closing the shop."

"Oh grand! May I invite your son over?"

Kimberly boggled as James waved at her. "Relax, Kim, relax! Sebastian, be a sport and pick up Nathaniel, will you please?"

"With pleasure!" Sebastian brushed his jacket and exited the room. It seemed like a minute before the butler returned with Nathaniel with Tony beside him. The young guy was in both shifts so, he deserved to have something rewarding. Well, yeah if he survived two big rushes, he really deserved a lot! Damn! I do not want to be him right then and there.

During our dinner, Logan talked with James concerning Camp Hattawata's problem. They went all seriousness when it came to the Flasher. James explained to his old friend the details. And oh, my Lord! He did NOT spare anything. He was rather blunt with serious situations. I liked him like that, so straight to the point.

I listened half and half of conversation while looking at the guests. Sumie talked to a woman and her daughters in a quiet tone. Rosa attempted to be flirty with Washi. I found it strange. Her flirtations were flawless every time with me. With this guy, she stumbled and flustered over her mistakes. I guess with people she liked she would fall.

Tony nodded to sleep several times, trying to stay awake. His last doze made him drop his fork. He excused himself and went under the table. I played with some of my peas when I heard a huge THUMP! I looked down and poor Tony rubbed his back of his head. I looked over his direction to see what caused his misfortune. Right in front of us was our answer.

Across us, there were Rayna and Robin rubbing each other. We did not see their faces, but we recognized their skirts! We could see their legs spreading and their panties exposed. What we wanted to unsee were what were under the panties. When Robin pulled Rayna's panties to her knees, POP goes the bid cock!

"Fuck!" I whispered and Tony shushed me. We decided we should not say anything about this and pretended we did not see a thing! After that adventure, finished my peas and satisfy my comfort by stuffing myself with mac & cheese. I would eat a lot of cucumbers before bedtime that night. Rosa asked me what happened under the table. Ha! Like that was any of her business.

"What a feast!" Logan patted his round stomach, laughing so jolly. "Thank you, Charles, for your delicious meals!"

Charles coughed and Emma held his hand. "Thank nothing of it, Mr. McMichael. It was Rayna's ingenuity that suggest you needed an American dinner."

Rayna beamed at the Brit, her face red as a tomato. She squirmed and sighed. We all looked at her as she calmed down. After a few minutes, she smiled and adjusted herself. "Woo! Think nothing of it! I hope you all saved room for dessert!"

"I already made Apple pies." Sumie answered as Rayna got up and moved to the kitchen. Rayna echoed from the kitchen. "What better way to serve pie than to serve it a la mode?" She came back wit a full gallon of Cookies & Cream brand. "Here we are! Raspberry Fudge!"

Charles reassures everyone the ice cream has no extra ingredients. Emma confirmed Charles's statement by showing us a video of him putting the vial in the safe. We knew they wanted to wait until the threat was over. Logan was curious about their ice cream now. In fact, the notion intrigues him.

"Charles, this ice cream sounds interesting. Your ice cream is all natural?"

"Yes, Sir. My wife and I pick the freshest produce and add no preservatives."

"Really? So how do you turn the cream frozen?"

"Ah, well, we have decent supply of dry ice powder. All we need are a couple of fire extinguishers and caution."

"Awesome!" Robin clapped her hands before taking a bite out of the apple pie. She expressed her approval of the pie's taste. "This is better than my aunt's!"

"I bet it tastes better with Raspberry Fudge." Sumie dug her spoon in the cream and tried it. The tartness of raspberry with the richness of fudge complimented her sweet apples and cinnamon. The cream itself dominated my own palate! Oh, the feel of the cream passing my gums was enough to feel all tranquil! In a stuffy, chaotic day like this, you really need something to cool you down. Of course, in a few moments, that all changed.

After a few bites, Washi began to sweat! Rosa took grand notice of the change of his face. His mouth alone flexed and stretched from pucker to smiling. Some of us watched his expression before he looked down under the table. Sumie and her new friend watched the young businessman as he rose and excused himself.

"Please, excuse me, Larson-San. Where is your lavatory?"

Elizabeth answered for her sister. "I lived here the most, so I'm familiar to the cabin. The bathroom is at the end of the hall to the left."

The Japanese man thanked the girl and rushed down the hall. Rosa decided that time was more than enough to take advantage of the situation. When Rosa left the table, I looked at the gallon pan and checked the date it was made. Usually they make their brand twice a week on any flavor available. When I did not find the seal, I asked. "Do any of you remember when you made Raspberry Fudge?"

Emma pondered and checked her notebook. "Let's see. I made the flavor on Monday for the parlor side. I make that since it's popular within...days?" She grabbed her husband's collar and whispered something in his ear. His face looked like a frog from the shock. I knew it all from Washi. The cream had the stuff!

"What do you mean you don't want to have sex with me? I'm the best fuck there is, you ignorant bastard! I hope you end up regretting you said 'no' to me!"

"Uh-oh!" Yuki and I said, holding our hands. Washi rejected Rosa. That was a rare occurrence! I should have mentioned this before, but Rosa never took rejection well. She stomped back to the dining hall, going back to the kitchen and grabbed her stuff. That was a sign we should go. We thanked Kim and Liza for hosting a lovely dinner as Rosa curse a lot of things in Spanish. Yeah, she really didn't take that rejection at all!

"Kendra, may I escort you three home?" Nathaniel got up and put on his jacket. "I think I need to go as well. I have work in the morning."

"Take the three home, Son." Charles patted his shoulder. "We need to get going anyway. Logan, it's nice to meet you. And I hope the bells and alarms are up and running soon."

"You got it, Charles! I'll send the guy over to the camp ASAP! By the way, I should see the councilor tonight to. How come he's not here?"