Cookies & Cream Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has errands." Tony replied loosening his tie. "He told me he would take his boyfriend shopping." He stepped out and he tripped over a carpet's snag. When he fell, Kimiko got up and caught him before he fell on the floor. His nose was grateful for her saving it from a potential fracture. It was even more grateful when she put his face to her bosom, comforting him. Yuki and I shook our heads, amazed at Spongebob's luck.

We said our farewells to our hosts and went on our way. Nathaniel were beside us walking as Rosa ranted about her rejection. She told about her lustful sight as she saw Washi rubbing his dick. Damn, the was she describe the method, it was like shaking a soda bottle. She offered to help him as she made herself sexy and appealing to him. Well, apparently that wasn't enough for Washi. And he was very blunt with her. She remembered word for word. "With all due respect, Madam, I would rather have sex with one of my robots that with you."

"Can you believe that??" Rosa shook her fists into a frenzy. "I'm sexy as hell and horny! And what did he do?? He turned me down in favor for robots!!"

"Rosa, he doesn't know you!" I clapped. "Maybe if you put your lust on the down low and for once be yourself. Be that confident, independent woman I know you are."

"Your friend is right, Rosa." Nathaniel piped in. "You got what you need. You don't want a douchebag like him. Oh! Hello!"

"I agree." Yuki said to Rosa. "You know what they say about douchebags these days. They are a waste of time and money plus completely redundant."

Rosa flared her nostrils, her fists less shaken. "It still pisses me off that guy would prefer a sex robot over a real deal."

We approached our cabin and stepped to the porch. That was when I gave her an idea. "Here's an idea. Next time you see him, you go apologize for your blow up. Now, don't get mad, let me finish. You go and agree to him that sex bots are way better than actual humans. And you go, 'at least my sex bot made me cum more than you ever could.'"

My friends hollered from that. Nathaniel made a snicker as they entered the cabin. "Now that's harsh but he'll have it coming."

"If John say that to me, I will clap that back. I'll be getting my bot and would get it on...then rub it in his face."

"Rub what? Your flooded blossom?" Nathaniel asked me. I laughed and turned back to him. "Well, Nate, I want to thank you for taking us home."
"Not a problem, Kendra. Besides, looks like I'll be bringing another person home."

I looked over and there was one of the woman's daughters. Now this girl is unbelievably cute. Her name is Reiko and she was shorter than me (about two inches). She had brown hair down to the end of the neck. Her green eyes sparkled when she stared at Nathaniel. I can tell already she has this infatuation with him. I smiled at him and waved. "Okay, Nate, you can take her home. And please be nice to her."

"I'll be nice, Ken. I'll give her anything she needed."

You know, I would love to tell you details about Rieko thanking him for taking her to the Keller house. I would love to give you juicy stuff when Reiko told him stories about Japanese lesbians to the point where he got a boner. I would even LOVE to tell you about their talks about the general stuff. But...I won't bore you. Instead, I will tell you what you're all waiting for...the juicy bit!

Here Nate was on Reiko's bed, licking her tiny wrinkle between her cheeks. I think the ice cream made an effect on that girl. She really loved the way Nate used his tongue against her skin. He was gentle with her, his fingers rubbing her wet pussy. She moaned a lot, enjoying her partner's probes.

"Nate-chan!" Reiko cried, clutching the warm sheets. Her hips started to buck as her breasts pressed on the bed. If she were any louder, Sebastian would knock to see if everything were okay. But, lucky for Nathaniel, Sebastian was pooped for the night and slept heavily in his quarters. Derrick might have come up, but he relaxed when Reiko said the word "more".

"More, Nate-chan! I beg of you!"

"My, you're getting wet and bothered, aren't you love? How long have we known each other?"

"I know you don't know me that well, but trust me, Nate-chan, I know you so much. I trust you."

Nathaniel gripped on her cheeks. He went back to her winking booty and licked her deep. Reiko cried and hugged a pillow, her face glowing. I can see her what I think is called "Ahegao." In Reiko's language, it is a term where someone's facial expression was extremely aroused. Rolled eyes, flushed cheeks, hung out tongue, this face says it all! I think we have all been there at a certain point. For those of you who have not, don't worry!

"I feel something!" Reiko cried out. She gripped on her pillow. She didn't know what it was! It was a strange experience. It was like her entire body was into shock! All the parts had spasms. Then her sex felt like it melted! Whatever that feeling was, it was wonderful! It also tired her out.

Nathaniel tucked her in as she fell asleep. He didn't have the heart to tell her she made her first orgasm. He chuckled as he heard her breathing and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, Reiko. If you need it ever again, you know where to go."

He exited the guest room and headed to the stairs but stopped when he heard talking. It came from another gust room and two women were talking. He recognized Sumie's voice immediately. She and the other woman talked about the current situation. This one blew up poor Nathaniel's ears.

"I can't believe he's putting you up to this, Kimiko. So, you're an agent that found out about his dirty little secret. You should be blackmailing him!"

"You're right, Sis, I should. But they caught me. Somehow, they found out who I was and wanted to arrest me for illegal espionage." (Illegal Espionage?? Is there such a thing??)

"So, does that mean that you're still going to pay this man by...giving him all of this?"

"No just me. Nami found out about this before ever coming here. So...she gave that bastard her body!"

Now Nathan stood still white as ectoplasm! He didn't know how he got out of there, but that night, he knew all too much!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Enjoying the View Natural fun at the lake.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Touched by the Moon Pt. 01 The story begins. Samantha comes home to learn some things.in NonHuman
Adult World Pt. 01: Meeting Rejects of two separate affairs meet in club, sparks fly.in Novels and Novellas
The Resort Ambassador Pt. 01 Emi and her friend's three ENF stories.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I Am a Dominator of Couples No. 01: Faye White "bull" tells secrets of the trade.in Loving Wives
More Stories