Cookies or Pie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My smile and ever growing cock must have said it all as she stepped tight against me, put her arms around my neck, kissed me and stood looking in my yes, "Oooo, you're going to be fun, I'm feeling horny already."

"Just when is all this supposed to take place?"

Taking a cup of coffee from Glenda and sitting at the table she motioned me to sit next to her, which I did. I no more than sat down and her hand was lightly stroking my now very sore erect cock, with a little bit of a giggle she looked at Glenda.

"You're right dear, he has a lovely package, it's pie for sure, he can feast on my fur pie. As for when, three weeks from now, we'll fly out Thursday, attend the rehearsal Friday, the wedding and reception will be Saturday, we'll hang our Sunday and fly home Monday. Just so we're both on the same page, I won't be able to go more than once a day Thursday and Friday, but Saturday night I want all you can give and I can take. Okay? Sunday we'll see how we feel and screw accordingly."

Putting my hand over the top of her arm I touched her pussy, she instantly opened her legs enough for me to fully cup her sex, I loved how the mound stood out from her thin frame, the warmth, softness and slight push against my hand told me all I needed to know. I looked at her wishing my cock wasn't like a hunk of raw meat.

Glenda saved the day for me, "He just spent the weekend with Kelly."

Lois put up her hand, "Say no more, that woman could screw a football team and not be satisfied. Oh, wait a minute, she did screw the football team in our junior year at state, if I recall correctly, she couldn't sit right for a week."

Those two laughed and yukked it up over that statement, obviously an inside joke. I told her I was agreeable and would wait to get more info from her.

"You know John, if your dick wasn't so sore, I was ready to give you a nice blow job. Maybe we can do that during the plane ride, I'll get a blanket to cover us and we'll see what we can get away with. While I think of it, I hope you like things on the wild side because that's what I enjoy."

Driving to my next job my mind was in overdrive. Never would I have thought these older women could be so horny, and they weren't bad looking either, I had no problem getting and keeping a stiff dick when I was with them. Not to mention they were always grateful and no fear of pregnancy. A trip to Orlando all expenses covered, nothing to do but escort a sexy older gal around and fuck her when she called for cock. The place was right on the beach, maybe we could do a midnight screw with the ocean waves as background noise. With the possibility of things getting wild, whatever that would be, what more could a horny young man with raging hormones ask for?

In part two things heat up with Lois at the wedding weekend, she dresses to kill and shows off her boytoy. Upon returning home John meets a few more ladies who help educate him on the finer points of satisfying a woman before meeting the love of his life.