Cookies or Pie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shock at her words must have been evident on my face, "Are you saying you want to have sex with me?"

"I'm saying I want you to undress and take me, Henry made love to me, a young stud like you needs to warm me up and then fuck me. When I'm outside this room you'll never hear me talk like that, in here you'll hear that and more, so don't be shocked. Kiss me."

I had to bend a little to meet her lips, she was on tip toes at the same time, her lips were as I had remembered, soft, warm, full. We'd been kissing a minute or more when I searched her lips with my tongue, as she opened her lips her tongue darted into my mouth then retreated as mine followed, she sucked on it before letting it go. Stepping into me I felt her hips turn upward for her pussy to make contact with my hardon, she moaned into my mouth when our bodies met, I could feel her gently rocking her hips in and out.

Stooping I put a hand under each butt cheek and raised her up, walked to the bed and gently laid her down. I had no sooner let go than she was on her feet pushing me onto the bed, sitting on the edge facing her she told me to undress her.

"Take my clothes off, slowly, make sure you touch and kiss everywhere as you do. I was hoping this might happen, there's a little surprise waiting for you."

With her hands on my shoulders I took my sweet time opening the buttons, turning my head to the side to kiss her arms as I went, her top was part way open when I pushed it apart revealing a skimpy lavender colored see through bra, her breasts weren't huge like her sisters but they were bountiful, I thought a large B or small C cup. I stopped unbuttoning and put my hands on her breasts, the nipples instantly hardened and I was sure I heard a soft whimper, kneading and molding them I leaned in to kiss each nipple before I proceeded.

When I reached the area just below her waist I saw my surprise, a black garter belt, continuing to open the dress I saw the lavender panties which were as transparent as the bra, a nice thick bush pushed against the fabric, with the last button undone I opened the dress completely. I kissed around her navel, along the top of her satin panties, I then placed a kiss in the middle of the apex right where her thighs meet. There she stood fully revealed, I could now see the entire garter belt, the straps attached to her stockings and the puffed out V of her panties. Shrugging her shoulders back the dress fell to the floor.

I pulled her to my lap as we kissed, my hands roaming freely over her body, I thought her tits would be saggy with no body, I was pleased as I cupped them, they may not have been as solid as they were when she was twenty, but they were still felt firm. I was going to lift the bra when she stopped me, in a soft voice she gave me instructions.

"Unhook it, do it right, don't be in a hurry, respect the fact that the woman dressed for you, take it off gently and then kiss them. Be sure to suck the nipples, most women love that."

Once unclasped I slowly removed it, they sagged slightly, still pointing outward sort of ski slope like, I latched onto a nipple and sucked. She sucked in a breath, put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me tight to her chest.

"Good boy, suck my tits, make sure you suck both, play with the other while sucking one. Mmmm, pinch my nipples a little, Oh God, just like that. You're doing so good Johnny, so good."

I moved a hand down to the top of her panties, then lowered it and cupped her pussy, she pushed into my hand and moaned deeply. As her hips rocked, she continued talking.

"Put your hand in my panties, mm-hmm, slide them down to my pussy. Ahhh, yes, like that. Slide your finger between my legs, be careful I might be drier than your younger friends. Like that Johnny, mm-hmm, dip inside just a little, now rub that juice along my pussy lips. You're doing so good, time to take my panties off."

Standing her up I hooked my thumbs in the waist and gently lowered them, when they had reached the top of her thighs I put my hands on her butt and drew her into my face. Though I wanted to eat a girl, I never had, something inside told me to smell and kiss her bush. It wasn't very wide, maybe two or three inches at most, but it was thick, there were long curly soft strands of hair an inch or more long. I loved the scent of her arousal mixed with her perfume.

"Okay, enough kissing my pussy, take my panties off all the way and stand as I sit."

She first removed my shirt before sitting down, opening my jeans she tugged them down over my hips letting them fall to the floor telling me to step out of them. Standing in only my underwear her hands softly rubbed my dick through the fabric, pulling my waistband out she began pulling them off, once I'd stepped out of them, she smiled looking at me. Taking hold of my cock she pulled it away from my body, letting go it slapped against my stomach.

"This is nice Johnny, you have a nice size cock, a little bigger than Henry's, I'm sure it will fit though and I'm excited to feel a man inside me again. I always loved when I could feel Henry shoot my pussy full of creamy warm sperm, your balls look full and heavy, my pussy will be filled for the first time since Henry died. You'll need to go slow Johnny it's been a while."

I asked if I should remove the belt and stockings.

"Not this time, Henry didn't like me to wear them when we made love, said they reminded him of a whore. What he never realized and you're going to learn right now is sometimes a girl wants to be fucked like a whore, not abused, but well used. She wants to know he owns her pussy at that moment."

As she maneuvered my cock back and forth checking it out she bent her head forward and kissed the head commenting how big it was, how good it would feel stretching her once inside. She licked the shiny liquid off the tip, scooting onto the bed she lay back and told me to give it to her. I was between her legs moving forward when she pushed her arm between us and grabbed my dick.

"Johnny, go slow until I'm ready, no one has fucked me since Henry. Sit up, put a few drops of this KY on my pussy before you push in, just a little though."

As I bent forward her hand once again grabbed my cock pulling it into her hot swollen labia, I felt the head go in and stopped, then pushed forward, backing out a bit I stroked again, going a little deeper with each stroke, I was bottomed out within ten strokes. She had been holding her breath between gasps and when our bodies met in the middle I stopped to look at her. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"What a cock, what a wonderful cock, go slow just a little longer, then you can fuck me hard. If you cum quick it's okay, I'll suck you hard for a second round. Now that you're in me I'm going to need to be thoroughly fucked."

I rocked back and forth another three or four minutes when I felt her begin lifting into me as I stroked, taking her cue I sped up and began to use more thrust. There was a steady uh, uh, uh with every stroke, moans, little AHH's and lots of hip movement, when her breathing stopped and her body began to tense I figured she was close, Brenda was kind of the same, I leaned down putting my hands under her shoulders pulling her into my thrusts.

"Yes baby yes, give Glenda what she needs, fill my pussy with cum. Fuck me Johnny, fuck me."

She yelled as she came, with her mouth next to my ear I thought I was gonna go deaf, I slowly continued until she'd regained her composure. We rocked back and forth another few minutes, softly she spoke in my ear.

"Have you ever done it from behind? No? Then it's time to learn, now that I'm stretched you can fuck me as hard as you want to, you'll like this, it goes so deep."

The only way Brenda and I had ever done it was with her on her back, usually in the back of her car. As she got into position, I couldn't resist playing with her tits hanging like they wanted attention. With her on hands and knees I slid underneath enough that I could suck on them, first one then the other, I never knew a woman could have an orgasm from having her tits played with, that was until then. Getting behind her it all seemed to happen naturally, my cock lined up with her vagina opening and I pushed, when I was all the way in I grasp her hips and began moving.

"Yes, that's right, get a rhythm and then let me have it, I want your balls empty when we're done, my pussy is going to suck you dry, pound me. It's okay, I'm a big girl, I can take it. Give me your cum."

Pushing her pussy back into me on every stroke it took no time for my balls to begin the tingle, I'd never had feelings like this when I'd cum before, it began in my balls and radiated outward throughout my entire body like bolts of electricity. I yelled, gyrated and moaned as my cock pulsed again and again, all the while her ass was pushed tight to me, her little hips rocking, she kept repeating, *oh yes, oh yes. Oh yes*.

Letting go of her hips she fell forward, I fell alongside.

She sounded like she was purring, "Oh my God, I could feel every shot your dick made, it's been so long since I was flooded with hot creamy cum, I think you've spoiled me, I'm going to need more of this, once won't do."

I woke at a bit past eleven, we were under the covers, I didn't remember turning out the light or pulling up the covers, she was sound asleep, I quietly slipped out of bed, found my clothes, dressed in the hall bath and made my way out the door making sure it was locked as I left. I got a call on my truck phone just past ten the next morning, (I have a business number I refer to as the truck phone) I saw from the screen it was from Aunt Glenda.

"Good morning, how are you today?" I asked cheerily.

"Other than being sore and a little swollen down there I'd say I'm doing better than I have been in years. Last night was so good for me Johnny, hopefully you're willing to do that again."

"I would love that, it was the best sex I've ever had and I know you have so much more to teach me. If I hurt you I didn't mean to. I'll be more gentle next time."

Her answer encouraged me, "There's a time to be soft and gentle, there's a time to be hard and fast, last night was hard and fast, next time we'll do slow and gentle. One more thing, have you ever done oral? You've seen it but never done it? Then next time we'll do that as well. I'll call you when my body has recovered."

Thus began the first of many lessons in regard to sex with older women. It was about two weeks later when she invited me to dinner on Saturday evening, telling me to plan on staying for breakfast, she'd leave the garage open and close it as soon as I pulled in. When I told dad I wouldn't be home he smiled, nodded and told me to be gentle. I thought to myself, *gentle, that old gal can still fuck like a mink*. I would be gentle if that's what she wanted but I doubted it.

As I walked into the kitchen my eyes were treated to a stunning example of sex appeal. Standing next to the table smiling was Glenda in an ankle length bright red silk robe, a matching belt was cinched at the waist. After I hung my coat she told me to sit.

"A lady likes to know she's appreciated when she puts in a lot of effort getting ready for her lover. Untie the sash and open the top. Good boy."

What greeted me was what she called a peek a boo bra, it was solid other than large holes at the front where her nipples poked through. I instantly latched onto one then the other with my well tuned hungry lips, she cooed and murmured as she held my face tight to her chest. Pushing me back she smiled.

"Now slide your hand down to cup my sex, yes, just like that. Now play along the edge of my panties, mm-hmm, slide a finger in from the side and brush it over the top of my muff a little before you let it dip between my legs. Oh goodness, you're doing so well, just a little more then we should eat."

When she removed my hand she told me to put her back together, running my hand over her dark blue panties one last time I shivered anticipating what awaited me after supper. She didn't need to wear bikini panties or thongs, she looked perfectly natural in her hip huggers. The roast beef was done to perfection along with the mashed potatoes and gravy, she suggested I eat up, if I was staying for breakfast I would need my energy. As she smiled she shocked me once again.

"I dug out some of my old toys and have been getting ready for you, I'm determined to take everything you have tonight, even if I can't walk in the morning, I'm going to love it. Why don't we go in the bedroom now, we can have dessert later."

Walking into the bedroom I noticed an ottoman at the end of the bed that hadn't been there before. Sitting on the bed she told me to get undressed as she removed her robe and sat on the ottoman.

With my dick standing proud she reached for it, pulled me to her like it was some sort of handle and licked the pre-cum off the tip.

"I'm too old to suck your cock on my knees, this stool is just the right height for me to suck your cock, if you last long enough I'll teach you how to fuck my mouth without gagging me. And Johnny, when you're ready to cum just shoot it into my mouth, it's been a while but I'm betting I can still swallow a load."

She kissed the tip and opened her lips, as my dick slid into her warm slippery lips it felt nearly as good as a pussy, other than one hand at the base of my dick it was lips only. Her other hand was at the back of my thigh pulling me into her mouth, then relaxing as she slid her mouth backward. When she had over half my cock in her mouth she pulled off and looked up.

"You saw how deep I was going, put your hands on either side of my head and fuck my face the same way I was sucking your cock. You're gonna want to shove it in more when you cum so be aware that you'll need to hold back a little when you do, don't worry I'll suck you dry, just cum in my mouth."

I did as I was instructed, setting a slow steady pace, going as deep as possible without choking her. I never have understood ramming your cock down a woman's throat, the most sensitive part is right beneath the helmut, it isn't how deep it goes, it's how her mouth stimulates that counts. With my hands on her head she hummed and made little noises of pleasure, as I got closer she murmured, "mmm-mmm-mmm" and moved my hands away.

Taking over she increased the speed and added a bit more depth with each bob of the head, as the cum began making its way up the shaft she pulled back, locked her lips on my cock and began to swallow as I shot my load into her mouth. I heard her gulp a few times, I thought I detected four swallows, it may have been more, I know it wasn't less. There was a dribble of thick white goo running out the left side of her mouth as I finished, she pulled off, smiled at me, scooped the cum on her finger, sucked it clean and stuffed me back into her mouth. She sucked long after I'd begun to soften, I had to tell her stop it was so over sensitive. With her hands on my hips she pushed me back slightly as she straightened up.

"You have sweet tasting cum Johnny, I love sucking cock but Henry's was bitter at times, you must have a better diet because yours tastes sweet and tangy at the same time. My gosh boy, I thought you were going to drown me after the first rope hit my throat, maybe sometime I'll have you cum on these old tits, I used to like that occasionally. They say it's good for the skin but I think that's bullshit, I like it because it feels sexy having my man dump a load of his spunk on my body."

I felt my dick twitch slightly, she saw it as well and smiled, "I think this fire hose likes that idea as well. Now that we've gotten the first load out of the way it's time for you to learn how to eat pussy. By the time I'm done cumming you'll be ready to put that cock inside me and tear this old pussy apart. Now, take these panties and this bra off me."

Propped against the headboard she gently guided my face into her crotch telling me to kiss along the inside of her thighs, to lightly nibble on the labia and where to find her clit. After finding my way around her pussy she lifted it into my face and told me to suck her clit softly, doing so made her body seem to quiver and jump. Her thighs closed in on my head as her hips pushed into my face, when I looked up her head was back and her mouth wide open.

Opening her eyes she smiled, "What a good cunt muncher you are. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

Following more instructions on where to lick, how hard to lick, how to stimulate with my fingers while I licked, she finally told me to shove my index finger into her butt as she went into repeated orgasms, just as I thought one would end she'd push my face into her and another would begin. Her hands were flailing, grabbing her breasts, squeezing, pulling the nipples hard, her legs were all over the place, there was really only one thing that remained throughout, her hips continuously humped into my mouth.

After what seemed an hour but I'm sure were minutes she shrieked and pushed me away. Curling on her side she slid her hands between her legs and squeezed as her body shook, this was something I'd never experienced or even seen on porn and it had me concerned.

"Aunt Glenda are you okay? Do I need to calm for an ambulance?"

She shook her head frantically wheezing out a soft "no". Stretching out she reached for me pulling herself into my chest as I lay next to her. I held her tiny frame to my body as her breathing slowed, I could feel her heart racing through my rib cage as her hand rubbed across my almost hairy chest. Once calmed down she slid up a bit higher into my arms.

"Johnny, I need to sleep a little, you've worn me out. When I wake I want you to give it to me, slow and deep. Will you do that for me? It'll be your second time so you will likely go longer, I think I'll be okay though, you've got my pussy warmed up real good."

I slipped her out of my arms, moved off the bed, tucked the covers around her neck and kissed her on the forehead, she was asleep before I had enough clothes on to leave the room. We'd been in such a hurry earlier we'd left the kitchen in disarray after our meal, I cleaned the kitchen, put the leftovers away and was wiping down the counters when I heard her slippers scraping across the floor. She walked right to me, pushed herself into my arms and hugged my body tight to hers.

I wasn't sure we should continue, "Did you have a decent nap? I looked in on you a few times and you were sleeping soundly. Do we need to wait until tomorrow for the rest of your plans?"

"Not a chance stud, I've had a nap, I'm ready for everything you have to give me. C-mon, I want you to nail my ass to the mattress, I've been waiting for this for two weeks."

Given her age I started slow, she was making lots of noise and talking naughty so I picked up the pace, when I felt those heels dig into my ass pulling me deeper I knew she was ready and did as she asked, I poured the coal to her. That inner caldron was boiling as it sucked on my dick, she was no longer tight, but she was definitely snug, coaxing every bit of energy she could from my body as I slammed my hips into her. I was getting close when she grabbed my ass and held me tight.

"Not yet Johnny, I want it to last a little longer. I'm going to get on my tummy, when I lift up put two pillows under my tummy, then line your cock up with my pussy and drill a new well. You'll like it, promise."

I was well pleased with our new position, she was correct, I was deep and it felt wonderful, when her back arched and her pussy opened wider I knew it was time to send my seed home, to push it as deep as possible. There was no concern about pregnancy, I could simply pump for all I was worth and blast the inside of her pussy, painting her as mine, marking her pussy as my own, letting her know my cock was the only one she would need.