Cookies or Pie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was an eclectic mix of oldies and some newer funky stuff. Nursing a glass of wine she was being asked to dance repeatedly, as we'd walked to our table after getting drinks there were a bevy of eyes upon my sexy old date, male and female. She was declining every request, if they didn't take the hint she would look at me, I would then stand and tell them the lady said no.

Once the flurry of faster louder music was over they settled into some slower numbers more in line with what she wanted for dancing. Holding her in my arms she told me to put a hand on her ass and make sure some of the guys who'd ask her to dance saw it, her eyes sparkled as she watched the expressions on their faces.

"Those pricks wouldn't give me a minute of their time if I wasn't dressed like a slut, and with your hand on my ass it really pisses them off that I refused to dance. Johnny, when the next slow one starts I want you to hold me as tight as possible and slide your leg between mine, I'm going to hump your leg like a two bit whore."

She did as she said she would, with my leg between hers as much as her pencil skirt allowed she rubbed against my thigh as though she was dry fucking me, as it turns out she was, when I felt her body shudder, I knew she'd climaxed. I whispered in her ear she was a little slut.

"You bet your ass I am, I'm your slut and I intend to reward you with my slutty behavior every chance I get this weekend, just be ready to fuck when we get to the room, I need it bad Johnny. All these guys staring at you taking advantage of me is exciting as hell."

We danced another short while, when a crowd of young people entered the dance area the tempo and volume level picked up considerably, we decided to exit stage left. Inside the room she wasted no time pinning me against the door, kissing passionately, our tongues dancing, her hands unbuckling my jeans, when they hit the floor she stopped. Bending over to toss them to the side she lightly nibbled at my rapidly growing hardon, in a flash my underwear were off and flying through the air.

Pushing her body into me she spoke seductively, "Unzip me, take my dress off and then do as you please until I tell you different."

With her dress over her head it was instantly evident she had worn no bra, I had suspected as much, now I was sure. I had expected the garter belt and hose, what I hadn't expected from my nearly seventy year old date was the flashy tiny thong, bare little ass cheeks exposed waiting to be caressed and played with. Dropping to my knees I kissed her pussy through the front and slid the thong down her legs, surprise number two, it was as bare as a babies bottom, she'd shaved before dressing. The thong was thick and sticky from cumming, with it out of the way I dove in face first, just long enough to bring her off once.

Standing I scooped her in my arms lifting her high enough to suck one tit as I carried her to the bed. Laying her back I began taking the heels off until she stopped me.

"Leave them on, I told you to fuck me like a two bit whore, I've always envisioned cheap whores fucking with their heels on ready to go find the next guy. Fuck me like that, do it right away, I've waited long enough. Please Johnny, fuck this old lady until she begs you to stop."

As my cock slid in she lifted her hips to meet me hissing *yes, yes, yes* when I got close to bottoming out. I didn't stop, I sensed she didn't want me to, I kept a steady rhythm until she whispered *more*.

Picking up the stroke I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm, I went even faster, with her legs straight up in the air she let out a long low wail that ended with *Oh Fuck*. I continued hammering as she kept thrusting into my down stroke, suddenly she grabbed my ass and held me.

"You're getting close aren't you? I can feel the head swelling. You ready to take a little walk on the wild side?" I nodded. "My pussy is well pleased, I want you to finish in my ass, I didn't let the last guy buttfuck me, he was too rough, but I want you to. Mine will be the first ass you drop a load into."

As I was moving off and behind her she handed me a tube of anal lube, I wasn't aware there was such a thing. With her telling me what to do with the lube she was ready, I slathered some on my cock and pushed against her back door. The more she relaxed the less tight it felt until finally the head popped in, which caught me off guard, I quickly recovered and pushed into her more, following a series of short strokes my balls touched her cunt, making her shudder slightly with anticipation.

"Okay John, pull it back to the head, dribble more lube on my ass and your dick then slam it home when you're ready."

I stroked her five or six times when I felt her completely relax, my cock no longer felt like it was being strangled so I kicked my hips into a higher gear. In a matter of a few minutes I was pounding against her ass like the pistons on a locomotive, she was throwing her ass into me as hard as I was pounding her, this was certainly a walk on the wild side. As she squealed and her stomach convulsed through an orgasm I could feel the semen begin it's much needed journey up my cock and into her tight ass, she had to feel it as well as she lifted her ass higher and yelled.

"In my ass, in my ass Johnny, I want your load in my ass."

That was all it took for me to flood her rectal cavity with every ounce of sperm my body had to offer. She ground her ass into me as she went through another climax, looking down I saw she had one of her breasts in her hand playing with the nipple. Geez this woman was a slutty bitch, and I loved every minute of it. We had filled the jacuzzi in the afternoon and left it running in the heated mode, I picked her up carrying her to the tub lowering her into the warm soothing water, once I was in as well I turned on the pump. The gentle bubbling around us soothed her body as well as mine.

Once out of the tub and dry sleep captivated us quickly, we had slept long enough that brunch was on the menu and not breakfast, following brunch we decided to walk along the beach heading to the cabana to change. I loved watching her disrobe and put her sexy one piece suit on, it hugged her in all the right places, tight enough in the crotch that it didn't show a camel toe but certainly displayed that cute bulging mound. The back mostly covered her ass, leaving only a small amount of flesh on the lower portion of her cheeks for me to squeeze and pat once in a awhile.

She was no spring chicken and to her credit didn't try to be, she was 68 with a great body and didn't mind showing it off within reason. We got lots of looks and stares which we cared nothing about, we'd never see these people again so who gave a rats behind. I was proud to have this vixen on my arm knowing she would be under my body later on, she may not be young physically but she sure fucked like she was. After a leisurely walk on the beach we had a late lunch and then a nap before having to get ready for the wedding rehearsal and dinner.

It took me no time to dress for the rehearsal, I wore dress slacks a shirt and tie without a coat. She on the other hand spent more than thirty minutes getting ready, which was actually okay considering how it turned out. Her dress was fairly conservative, a sun dress that zipped in the back, hair and face done perfectly, black patterned hose, a garter belt and three-inch black heels. Nothing over the top and yet still enough to send the signal that she was fuckable, I smiled knowing I'd be the guy in that cunt later.

The rehearsal was the typical fiasco most of them are, aunt so and so doesn't like this or that, cousin Lucy wants something added or eliminated, on and on it went until the young minister had enough. Walking off the platform standing directly in front of the first row of chairs he looked at all the busy bodies and spoke with authority.

"Ladies, this isn't your wedding, it's theirs, if they wanted your input they would have asked. With that in mind you can do one of two things, sit there and be quiet, or leave, I don't care which."

Lois embarrassed me when she stood and clapped saying, "bravo young man, bravo, can we get on with this thing, I'm hungry."

Apparently the wedding party was as well because they were done and headed to the restaurant within fifteen minutes. At the restaurant one of the gals who'd been bitching made her way to our table.

"Always the one to get in the way aren't you Lois? The ceremony will be a cluster fuck without our help, hope you're happy."

Lois grinned an evil grin, "On the contrary Shirlie, it would have been a cluster fuck if they'd let you ruin it, now it will be a sweet ceremony. Here's an idea, why don't you and our sourpuss cousin just stay home? We'll have fun without you."

"I suppose this is your latest boy toy, are you aware how old she is sonny?"

"He knows how old I am, I've got more fuck left in me at almost seventy than you'll ever have Shirlie, do us all a favor, go away. Oh, and yes he is my latest lover, a cock like a baseball bat and the stamina of a race-horse, go back to the tub of lard you call a husband."

As she stomped off I leaned into her and whispered. "I don't have a cock like a baseball bat."

She chuckled, "She doesn't know that, it will bug the hell out of her all night knowing she's married to pencil dick, she probably hasn't gotten off in ages. Hey, maybe I'll rent you out to her."

"No thanks, I wouldn't fuck her with somebody else's dick. Your pussy is all I need this weekend."

With the meal over she said her goodbyes and promised to see everyone at the wedding. In the parking lot she grabbed my arm pulling it into her soft tit and very stiff nipple.

"Let's find a bar with a dance floor, we'll show them how to dry fuck before you take me back and ride me hard. I have something for you, hold your hand out."

She placed the tiny lacy panties she'd been wearing in my hand. "I took them off when I went to the ladies, it'll be interesting to see if I can get wet enough for it too run down my leg. I hope so, that hasn't happened in a while. Just thinking about your cock buried in me has me wetter inside than I've been for a long time, maybe some dry humping will help me get wet all over."

We ground and humped all the while we danced, which wasn't long. Sitting next to me she cautiously slid my hand under her dress pulling it up until my fingers touched a very wet and warm pussy. I smiled, she told me to take her home and fuck her, her pussy hadn't been that wet in years. Undressing her later I kissed her body, sucked her nipples, lathered her pussy with my saliva and teased in every way I knew how.

With her naked I crawled onto the bed lying down, I told her to sit on my face and let me eat her, as she squatted over my mouth I pulled her down until her pussy met my mouth. I put a hand on each tit and played while I licked, in no time she was so close to cumming, grinding her pussy back and forth across my tongue. When her climax hit she let out a loud screech and collapsed forward with her hands against the wall, she was out of breath, I moved from beneath and helped her lay down.

Before she had an opportunity to do anything I hovered above and stuffed my cock into her smoldering cunt, I bottomed out in one long slow stroke. When I hit bottom she came again, not as hard as the first, she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist and held me in place until it passed. Once she'd regained her composure she loosened her legs and began pushing up into me in a rhythmic fashion, I joined in, pushing deep with each long slow stroke. We stayed like that for several minutes when she told me doggy.

She flipped around, I grabbed her hips and sunk deep into her once again, she was pushing her skinny ass back into me with each stroke, making noises, grunting, making loud Uhhh sounds, her tits swung with ease each time I pushed against her. I sensed she was wearing out, kicking it into high gear I began to fuck more aggressively, she in turn met me every step of the way, that's when the talk started.

"Cum in me Johnny. Fill this old pussy full of young sperm, fuck it deep inside me. Own this old cunt Johnny, own it."

I had no more resistance and let fly, with my body tight to hers I unloaded what I had, it was apparently enough as I listened to her squeal and talk about feeling every spurt inside her. Her hips were humping up and down, her body shook and her mouth hung wide open as her body tried to recover. Pulling out of her I had a long strand of semen dripping off the end of my cock all the way to my knee, there was a puddle on the sheets, her pussy was plastered with cum, mine and hers.

As I had done before I carried her to the jacuzzi and slipped her into the hot relaxing water, with the water jets around us, her snuggled into my shoulder and moonlight filtering through the patio doors we fell asleep. When the pump shut off automatically after an hour I woke, found towels, picked her up from the tub, stood her on a mat and helped dry her body. While she finished brushing her hair I found some panties and a nightie, after I'd helped her put both on I carried her to the bed, we shared a half bottle of water and slipped between the sheets, sound asleep in a matter of minutes.

Saturday morning was leisurely, we didn't venture far, spending our time on the beach directly in front of the resort. As it was on Friday there were the gawkers walking by, Lois ignored them entirely, at one point she took my hand and kissed it. "I don't need these jerks, I've got you to take care of my needs."

The wedding was a huge success, Lois chuckled because she knew it pissed off the busy bodies from the night before. The bride and groom looked happy and comfortable with one another, the dinner went without a hitch and in no time the music had begun. There were the obligatory dances with parents and the like, then the dance floor got busy, we did the chicken dance, the hokey pokey and a few slow ones before calling it a night. Lois was a bit sore from the night before and asked if we could just do oral.

I had her sit on my face again bringing her to a stronger and longer climax than the night before. She in turn gave me a perfect hands free blow job, sucking nearly all of my cock into her mouth with every bob of her head. When I eventually exploded she swallowed every drop, absolutely nothing escaped her lips, looking up she stuck out her tongue showing me it was all gone. I hadn't ask her to do that, but it sure was erotic.

We slept in Sunday, ate a late brunch and napped under an umbrella on the beach. At the evening meal I was surprised to see the airline hostess that had been on our flight walk through the doors of the dining area. Lois waved for her to join us, which she did, she had a two-day layover and remembering where Lois told her we'd be she chose to get some sunshine before heading back to cold country. It was mostly she and Lois chatting throughout the dinner, just before we were going to leave, they went to the bathroom together, returning ten minutes later. They hugged, Lois shook my hand and we left for the cabana.

Lois was exceptionally amorous in the room, wanting me naked and on the bed while she changed in the bathroom, when she emerged she had on a sheer light blue robe with no bra and a dark blue thong. It was then that I heard a knock on the door, Lois gestured she'd get it and told me to stay put. Considering the cabana had a separate bedroom I had no idea who was at the door, I heard Lois talking and getting closer, as she rounded the corner behind her was Janice, the stewardess, in a robe.

Walking to the bed they dropped their robes at the same time, Janice was completely nude, I had never seen such a thick wooly red bush, her head was dyed blonde, but that pussy was as red as a fire hydrant. My dick was standing straight into the air, even so I must have had a look of bewilderment on my face.

Lois grinned, "Time to take a walk on the wild side. Think you have enough for two of us tonight?"

I answered by patting the mattress on either side of me. I had figured Janice to be in her early forties, turned out she was fifty two, but like Lois, she was a fuck machine from the get go. I did Lois first while Janice watched and played with Lois tits, kissing and sucking them, kissing her lips from time to time. When I was done with Lois I ate Janice, having her drape her legs on the edge of the bed while I knelt between her legs, I liked that forest of red curly hair, snaking my tongue through it the first time convinced me I liked hairy pussy.

I took a lot of time teasing before getting down to business, I needed a little more time to let my balls recuperate at least a little, she in turn sucked my cock bone hard and scrambled onto the bed, hands and knees, ass in the air, pussy lips peeking out between her thighs.

"Okay John, here's what I want. Kneel and get inside me all the way, pump a few times until you're well lubricated, then stop. Get up so your feet are flat on the mattress without pulling out, good, now use your hands on my waist for balance and fuck the hell out of me."

I obliged with glee, it was a new position for me but it wouldn't be the last time I used it, I hammered into her with every ounce of energy I possessed, she'd cum twice as I neared my own orgasm. Though I'm young my legs were burning with muscle strain as I kept pounding, from the top of the bed where Janice was licking Lois pussy I heard Lois say.

"Fuck this bitch Johnny, fill her hairy cunt with all your baby juice, knock this slut up. Cum in her John, cum in her deep."

Of course I couldn't knock her up, but those words must have been the impetus we needed to hear because we came with each other in roaring fashion, our bodies convulsing and twitching, me groaning and bellering like some kind of animal, her squealing and making loud wavering noises with her vocal chords, she sounded like a wounded animal. The older women had fucked my brains out over the past few months and made me cum like never before, but Janice, she made mince meat of me, I had never cum so hard.

I was still jamming my cock into her and holding her hips when she tried to pull off, I reared back and slammed into her one last time, or so I thought. Her cunt instantly tightened around my cock, then relaxed and tightened again, she was literally milking my balls dry, my legs hurt so badly I pushed her forward and sank to my haunches, son of a bitch, what a fuck, would I ever find pussy like that again?

All of us jumped in the tub, I watched as the girls played with each other a little and kissed a few times. Janice was the first to get out, she was drying when I got out extending a hand to help Lois, Janice put her robe back on, walked to Lois, kissed her and then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"John that was a tremendous fuck, thank you. I left my home number with Lois, if you're ever in the St Louis area please call me, I have a sister who would love to join in with us. You guys have a safe trip home."

Pushing her abdomen into me as hard as possible she kissed me, patted my cheek, gave Lois a quick kiss and left. Lois was asleep long before I was, I lay in the dark pondering everything of the past few months. Some would call me a boy toy or gigolo, I really didn't care, these older women were screwing my balls off, no worries about pregnancies, always eager and grateful, I'd fucked some girls my age but none of their pussies could suck my balls dry like these older gals. These older women knew how to move that pussy in such a way that seemed to coax the very last drop from my balls, they also knew when to open all the way and let me hammer. Yup, I was one lucky bastard.

When we got back home I slept for the better part of two days, had it not been for a late season snow squall blowing through I'd have slept another day or two. I received an unexpected text from Lois on Tuesday,