Cookies or Pie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois: Thanks for the weekend, my old puss hasn't been used that much for some time. I'd like to invite you over for more, but truth be told, I'm too damned swollen and sore to take anymore, at least for a while. I'll contact you when I'm ready for more of your wonderful cock. Muuuwahh. I didn't respond, she'd said it all, my libido had been relatively dormant for a week or more when I got a call.

"Hi, is this John? My name is Wendy, I got your number from Glenda, I have some painting that needs to be done. If you'd like to stop in for supper one evening, I can show you what has to be done."

I stopped by her house two nights later, a sixty year old divorcee, pretty lady, fairly short but slender, tits weren't huge but then anything over a mouth full is usually wasted, she had mommy hips that flattered her, a soft gentle face and long flowing brown hair. After the meal she showed me the rooms she wanted painted, I watched her body language, she didn't seem put off or uneasy so I went with the flow. Taking me back to the kitchen she asked if I would like dessert, I nodded yes.

"Would you like cookies or pie?" She asked.

"Well Wendy I leave that decision to you. What would you like me to eat?"

Sliding the pie in front of me she said very softly, yet loud enough for me to hear. "Me."

Taking her hand I pulled her onto my lap, turning her face to me I kissed her long and sensually, teasing her bottom lip with my tongue. Her mouth was small but opened wide for my intruding tongue, in no time she was squirming on my lap. I pulled back looking at her.

"Wendy why don't I take the pie home with me, it seems we have more important things to take care of. Are you wearing panties?" She nodded. "Lift your dress and take them off. Now sit on the table directly in front of me, put your feet on my knees."

She was holding onto her cotton bikini panties, I took them from her holding that warm fragrant cloth to my face, the smell of her arousal and perfume mixed made my cock twitch, she was in need of attention, I was just the guy to provide it. With a hand on her breast I gently pushed her back until she was lying on the table, lifting her dress I was pleased to see another dense patch of pussy hair, it was greying but it was still thick.

I slowly moved my mouth to her nether region, breathing against the labia, softly blowing on the clit hood, kissing the inside if her thighs then softly kissing the labia, allowing my tongue to slowly snake between the outer lips. She moaned as she raised her hips into my face, I had put my arms under her thighs lifting her tighter to my mouth, forming my mouth into an oval I sucked in her entire vulva, her hips jumped and her hands went into my hair. Softly, gently her fingers wove through the locks of my hair as if she were caressing a child, all the while making soft little cooing sounds.

I ran my tongue up the middle all the way to her clit which made her jump again, I left my tongue in that spot licking like a kitten in a bowl of milk. Her clit was about three quarters of an inch long and narrow, I sucked on it like I would a nipple, her body was grinding into me when she suddenly sat straight up, let out a yell and flopped back onto the table. Her hips were jabbing into my face as though they were spasming, her entire upper body was shaking as she continued to cry out, "oh fuck, oh fuck, stop Johnny I can't take it. Stop."

Looking up from her vulva I told her to open her blouse which she did instantly. "Lift your bra and expose your tits, very good, arms to your side."

I reached upward to take her tits in my hands, when I did she raised her pussy back into my face, in less than three minutes she was cumming on my tongue again. I moved the chair back letting her legs dangle, I opened my jeans letting them fall to the floor, pulled my dick out and plunged it into her quivering cunt. Her legs immediately went up until she had the flats of her feet against my chest, pussy wide open, my rod drilling as deep as possible, having been celibate all of ten whole days I was enjoying this latest escapade, then it got better when she started talking.

"Fuck, oh fuck, yes, deeper, oh my aching pussy, fill me with your special cream, fuck me Johnny, fuck me."

She may have looked like little miss prim and proper, but she was a slut when my dick was in her ... and I sure as hell wasn't going to tell anyone, this pussy was as good as Janice's, I intended to drill it as many weeks as she would let me. When I began to pump my baby batter into her quivering cunt her Kegel muscles tightened around my dick like a silk glove, tight, then relaxed, tight again, I recognized it as the same thing Janice had done, she was milking me. Her legs had shifted to my sides and her heels were dug into my ass cheeks, she wasn't letting go of me for love nor money.

As she propped herself on her elbows, I lifted her straight until we were face to face, she kissed me and said very softly, "Thank you." As I softened and slipped out cum ran onto the table in a puddle around her ass. Her next statement floored me.

"By the way, how was Lois, she's getting up in age and I wasn't sure she'd be up to three nights in a row. Can I have my panties please?"

"She was good, but I think I broke her, she was walking funny when we got home, she texted me two days later saying she was still recuperating. Haven't heard from her since, as for your panties the answer is *no*, they belong to me now."

I was pulling my pants up when she quickly slid off the table, she bent over and commenced to lick and suck me clean.

Standing she smacked her lips, "I love the taste of my own pussy on a cock. It makes me horny all over, no, don't worry, I can't go again tonight. Can we do this once a week though, at least until I leave for the summer?"

Doing the math in my head that would be once a week for the next nine weeks, sure, I could do that and still satisfy a few more along the way. Taking the slice of pie off the plate she slid it back into the empty spot of the pie tin and handed the entire thing to me telling me I would need the extra energy and I could bring it back a week from Thursday. Next day aunt Glenda called while I was in the truck.

"Hi Johnny. You must have impressed Wendy, she talked for over an hour last night, she told me she wants all the cock you can give her, which is a compliment, her ex was a cockmaster if ever there was one. I never had him, but I know lots of others who did, they all raved about his talents in bed, if he hadn't been screwing half the county Wendy would still be married to him."

"I told her once a week auntie, I need energy for others as well."

"You certainly do, I'm going to want you again as soon as you can fit me in, you've woken a fire in me I no longer knew I had. I won't be able to screw like this forever, but I sure want to enjoy it while I can."

By the time Wendy left for the summer things had slowed some, all of the gals had started out with great intentions, but after a while it became too much for their bodies, by alternating weeks I was getting pussy or a blow job at least two times a week. I didn't mind the slow down, with warmer weather upon us my days were full, thankfully not every night was consumed with cock hungry older women, a guy needs to rest as well. Things changed for me dramatically in late July when I'd been called to paint the bedrooms in one of the Sulver family apartments.

It was there I met and instantly fell head over heels in love with Cecelia Brinkman, the new second grade teacher. In my mind she had it all, slender, long beautiful hair, (I'm a sucker for long hair) tits to match the rest of her body, a cute ass that pushed out a little as if to accentuate it's lovely roundness, the thing that really caught my eye was the protruding mons. It pushed her jeans out as if she had a small bar of soap in her panties, the thought of my pubic bone rubbing against that mound while I stroked her nearly gave me a hardon.

I had met her the first day I began painting, I was quite surprised at how polite she was with me, sometimes people in positions like hers can be snooty, not her, in time I discovered she was from a small town as well, this was her first teaching position. I hadn't seen her for a few days and decided to work later since none of my older girlfriends were scheduled for maintenance, in fact everyone was taking a break which was alright with me, those gals were beginning to wear me out.

I had both bedrooms done which gave her space to begin moving things in, I volunteered to help and she readily accepted. It took me no time to clean my brushes, seal my rollers and start helping carry in boxes, she gave me one of her award winning smiles when I grabbed the first box. Between the two of us it only took an hour to unload the trailer and set up her bed frame. I hadn't eaten and neither had she, we made our way to the local bar with the best burgers in town, over cheeseburgers, fries and beer we chatted about families, home life and anything else that came to mind.

I liked how comfortable we were with each other, it was as if we had known one another for years instead of days. She wasn't flirty or pushy, she sure was tempting though, it took every ounce of combative nature within to resist getting a stiff dick as we talked. I wasn't very old, or experienced for that matter, yet somehow, I sensed we were right for each other, I could see myself with her for a lifetime, something very new to me.

Dropping her off at the apartment I walked her to the door, gave her a hug and told her I'd be starting by eight o'clock the next morning, she told me she wasn't staying overnight if I wanted to start earlier, with a wave I made my way back to the truck. When I got home dad asked if I'd had supper, I nodded and told him I'd had a burger with the new second grade teacher, how we'd met and that I thought she was cute. Dad handed me a beer as I sat with him at the kitchen table.

"Son, maybe it's time you started thinking about the rest of your life. I know you have a good thing going with these older gals, lotsa nookie and no worries, as far as I can tell nobody has made the connection yet and if Glenda hadn't blabbed to me what a great lover you were becoming I wouldn't have known either. That aint gonna last forever though, you're gonna want to get married and raise a family."

"I think your right dad. Is it possible to just know when it's right, dad, this woman is everything I've dreamed of, she just might be the one."

"You'll have to choose one or the other John, if you get serious about this girl you can't continue hosing those older gals, it's gotta be one or the other."

"Yup, I know dad, that was part of the deal with Aunt Glenda when it all began, if and when I found the one I wanted to marry, sex with them would end. They all agreed, there shouldn't be an issue."

"One suggestion son, take your time, get to know this girl, don't be in a hurry, let her get to know you. Don't rush the sex part, let nature take its course, in the end you'll be glad you did. If it's supposed to happen it will, might be a good idea to talk with Glenda, wouldn't be right to just up and pull the plug, talk with her, she'll understand."

I did as dad suggested, the first thing I did was talk with Glenda telling her I may have found the girl of my dreams, and if so, our little escapades would need to end. She took my hand, led me into the bedroom and proceeded to fuck me breathless, sitting at the kitchen table twenty minutes later eating cookies she took my hand.

"If she's the one you need to be with her and not a bunch of old ladies. I'll let the others know, I know it's become more than some want, they're just too proud to tell you, one thing I would like to ask though. Until you know for sure will you continue to do me at least once a week, I've grown to enjoy having you between my legs, you make me feel like I'm forty, I only wish there was someone else as discreet as you have been, I wouldn't mind having a lover for a few more years."

"I may know someone, his name is Todd Jepsen, from over Garden City way. He has a business like mine, we've gotten to know each other fairly well, one thing though, he's a bit older than me, thirty one, he only dates older women which will be a plus in your column. He isn't into skinny and slutty, he likes them to be everyday normal women, like you Aunt Glenda."

"Do you really think he would be okay John? It's one thing knowing you, it would be another with a stranger."

"Well auntie here's the big difference between him and me, he's gonna want to date you and not just show up to have fun. He's gonna want you to dress up, take you nice places, treat you with dignity and respect before he ever has sex with you. Auntie, he only dates older women and could care less what others think about it, he'll be more fun than I am ... guaranteed."

"Oh my, a date, haven't been on one of those in decades. I think I'd like that how do I contact him?"

"That's just it auntie, you don't, he's old fashioned that way and will insist on calling you. He already knows I think highly of you, I'll give him a call with your number, don't be surprised if it takes him a few weeks to call, his business is double the size of mine."

"If I wasn't worn out Johnny, I'd ride you in that chair right now, how about a blow job day after next? Stop by mid-morning, I need to keep your pump primed."

I was grateful Glenda had offered to call the other women, she told me only one of them was upset until she told her there might be another very soon. All but Glenda and two others decided to call it quits, saying their old pussies had been used enough, a long rest appealed to them. Cecelia showed up at the apartment around four in the afternoon, I wasn't as far along as I'd intended, Glenda's romp in the hay resulted in starting later than anticipated. We chatted as I shut down for the day and cleaned up, after helping her move more boxes we made our way to the local Chinese Buffet.

We had finished eating and were just chatting when a very old oriental lady came to our table and gave us the evil eye.

"You done eating, need table for customers."

We laughed and apologized at the same time, she was right, we simply were not paying attention. Though it was early fall, the evenings were still pleasant, making it a perfect time to walk through the park. She would begin orientation the next week and was excited as well as nervous, wanting to make a good impression, we decided that we'd get together a few times a week and see where things took us. She could concentrate on what needed to be done at school, I could concentrate on my business and we could enjoy each other's company.

Friday morning I was at Glenda's with her soft warm lips wrapped around my cock, I liked the fact that she took her time, nice and deep, lips only no hands. She also did a thing with her tongue where she'd make sure it slid along the bottom of my dick, I wasn't sure when and how she'd learned her cock sucking skills but I was certainly pleased to be the recipient of such talent. There was no frantic bobbing of the head or jerking me off with only the head in her mouth, she took her time as though my cock was the only thing that mattered. When I began to swell she prepared to have her mouth flooded, she didn't lose an ounce of my sperm, gulping to swallow every drop, asking if I might be able to give her some cock by Tuesday, I told her I'd make sure of it.

Cecelia and I didn't go out Friday night, some kind of faculty mixer thing, when I picked her up Saturday night she seemed different. We talked like we normally did but something was off the entire night, sitting in the truck in front of her apartment I felt it was time to find out what the F was going on.

"Okay, you've been vacant and aloof the entire evening. What gives?"

"As you know, I've been going to the school each day and last night was a faculty mixer, I've met a lot of new people."

Before she could go on, I interjected, "You've met mister right and there's no need for me to call on you anymore. I get it, it's been fun getting to know you, but I can't compete with the college guys."

"No, no, that's not it, well not entirely. Yes, I met a teacher, new like me, he's very handsome, judging by his physique he's a gym rat, charismatic, almost alluring, only one problem. I'm not drawn to him like I think he is to me, he wants to take me out, but I think he has things in mind that I don't, he seems awfully pushy. When he looks at me, I get the impression I'd just be another notch on his belt."

My response was, "I'm not sure where I fit into this Cecelia, if he creeps you out tell him to piss off."

"John, I need your word you aren't going to laugh at me." I nodded. "I've never been good around guys, I make stupid mistakes and I'm uncomfortable, that is until I met you. You make me feel special and safe when I'm with you, but I heard a rumor that you go to bed with lots of different women and I don't want to be your next conquest."

I looked at her, "And your point is?"

She jittered around in her seat and fidgeted with her scarf before letting out a deep sigh. "I want to know if you like being with me enough to just be my guy ... and ... are you going to bed with numerous women?"

It was time to cut bait or fish, I decided to fish, I needed to know where I stood before I could go on.

"Now it's my turn to ask your indulgence and not laugh. As for the first question the answer is yes, I would love to be your guy, I enjoy being with you, I'm severally attracted to you and I would do most anything to call you my girl."

She was sitting sideway in the seat watching my face studiously, "Okay, here goes, no laughing or ridicule until I finish." She nodded.

I proceeded to tell her the entire story from the very beginning, how it had begun with Glenda on a whim and how it had developed into a half dozen discreet liasons with these older women. Everyone was disease free, they were enjoying a last fling so to speak and teaching me the intricate nuances of an enjoyable sex life with whoever would be my eventual wife. Her eyes were wide and yet there was a gentle soft expression on her face.

I anticipated part of her next question, "You did all that? How many women are you with now?"

"In all honesty it ended except for one when I went out with you the first time, if you and I become something permanent that will end as well, no strings attached. I wasn't going to severe the ties until I knew where things stood with you. Is that a complete enough answer or do you need more details?"

Silence filled the cab for what seemed like an eternity, her gaze never leaving my face, I refused to hang my head or act as though I'd done something wrong. She finally reached across and touched my arm.

"Wow, that's a lot to process, and yet I can see it happening without being nasty and dirty. My aunt Agnes had a younger lover for years before she passed on, and it isn't as though you were some paid boy toy. Are you sincere when you say it will end if we become an item?"

I wanted to fume but chose to not be that way, "I've told you all my most intimate details, have I given you a reason to think I'm lying, yes, if we become an item as you say, you and you alone will be the recipient of all my affection."

"You know John, for someone who hasn't been to college you speak very well. What about me being older? Oh wait, that was dumb question. No, I don't think you're lying to me, would you like to come in for a minute? No sex, just more talk."

We talked well into the night, by the end we were pressed tightly side by side on the couch, I refused to kiss her first knowing if she made the first move it would be forever settled in her mind that I was the one. Looking up into my face she moved her lips to meet mine, a slow, soft and sensuous kiss, no tongues, no gnawing on each other like you see in the movies, soft loving kisses. Standing at the door saying goodnight I had my arms around her, leaning back looking into my eyes she asked when I would be with my older lover again.