Cookies or Pie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tuesday which will be the last time. My attention and devotion will go to you and you alone if we're together."

Kissing me and smiling she whispered, "We're together, but let's take our time."

I couldn't agree more, "Slow and easy as my dad would say. I'm not in a hurry, you let me know when you're ready to take things up a notch and I'll oblige. Oh, and one does not need to go to college to learn how to read and speak."

With another kiss and a promise to pick her up for brunch at eleven the next morning I departed. Dad's bedroom light was still on when I got home, I knocked and went in as he answered. As I sat on the end of his bed he put his book down and asked what was up.

"She's the one dad, we had a long talk tonight, I've never felt like this before, she's the one."

"What about the older gals, will you tell her about them?"

"Already did, she didn't freak out, I'm sure she'll have more questions but at least she didn't call me a pervert. Told me she had an aunt with a younger lover, so it must not have been a new thing to her, I see Glenda one more time on Tuesday, that'll be it, from there on its Cecelia and no one else."

Dad smiled, "Cecelia, pretty name, I'm happy for you son, now get your ass off my bed so I can get some shut eye."

With a laugh I went to my room and dreamt of Cecelia, not in an erotic way, the thought of being with her was enough for my mind. Walking to her door Sunday morning I was overwhelmed by her beauty as she opened it, her long brown hair cascaded down over her shoulders with little curls at the ends, the perfect amount of makeup, what looked like Ruby earrings and a necklace to go with her knee length red dress, a white shawl draped across her shoulders. Looking down I noticed the stockings, damn, how did she know I loved stockings and lingerie?

Enjoying small conversation as we ate, we were rudely interrupted by an oriental guy standing next to the table glaring at Cecelia. I quickly figured out this was the teacher she'd told me about, as I stood he took a step back, I'm no Arnie Schwarzenegger but I'll be damned if I was going to let him start some shit with her. I looked at him,

"Can we help you?"

His arrogance was immediately on display, "No you can't help. So... I'm not good enough huh? Going out with lawn mower boy are you? Good luck with a loser like him."

What is it about guys who think they have to get all puffy and full of bravado if a woman declines their advances? Be a man for cryin out loud, quit cryin in your beer. Furthermore, why does a guy who shows interest in a woman become offended because she isn't interested in him? It's a mystery to me, I was happy he walked away, I was not in the mood for an altercation, especially in front of a crowd.

The afternoon was spent moving the remainder of her belongings and cleaning the place. I ran for pizza and cold beer just after five, the rest of the night was spent watching a bit of TV and a little necking at the door. I noticed she'd pressed herself into me when we kissed goodnight, enough that I felt her breasts squish against me, it made my dick twitch, causing me to make a quick exit before I became in my underwear.

Part three will find a last tryst with Glenda, a proposal to wed and a family for Cecelia and John.