All Comments on 'Cooking for One'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

I love meatloaf!! with a little loving on the side. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

I loved it. I do need a new meatloaf recipe! But the dessert; a must! I want to form a coop. Chef Chrissy

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

Another good one, Joe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start and looking forward to more developments

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

"Jim arrived at Gail's door at 4:30 as preplanned"

Looking for the early bird special, such a senior move. We do the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always good to read your stories Joe, and this was fun. Sometimes I feel you write as if you’re reporting the events rather than being part of them, and this one was a bit further in that mode. Your story and your style, but I think up you would gain in interest and excitement if you could shift a little. Either way, thanks for continuing to support the ‘sex for oldies’ movement, and looking forward to the next.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 1 year agoAuthor

To the Anonymous commenter. Who claimed that I write as if I’m reporting the events rather than being in them.

I tend to write in third person omnipresent as opposed to first person narrative. With first person narrative, as you suggest, one would only see what that one person sees and feels. I know that a few Lit writers use it, but it is one dimensional and lacks depth and that is why the majority of Lit writers, who have more than just a few stories published, don’t use it.

Thank you for liking my work.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 1 year ago

I like it! Hopefully it'll become a series

thorbetthorbetabout 1 month ago

Great story,well written and very arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...