All Comments on 'Cooking Lessons'

by ksky

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet

Tres Bien!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Editor

Get an editor

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
Ain't Fantasy Great!!!

Somehow I'm glad Michael never did have full sex with Jeanette. It would have spoiled the image of the super worldly, yet devoted sexual being that she was. She gave Michael a thrill and great advice and although I, too would have liked it if he had at least spoken to her again, it was very satisfying and worthy of the 5* I, and half the other readers, gave it. And, if all one of the anon's could only come up with the comment that an editor was needed, then I feel sorry for him/her.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it, but

More of a 'first time' or 'mature' story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I know, French is a fiendishly difficult language !

There is no spelling mistakes in your French words... except the accents.

Not dramatic for the story, but for your information:

Don't forget, French language has a lot of Accented and umlauted vowels.

... Le voilà, mais bien sûr, très belle, très bon ...

Just a free online-translator can help you for these few words.

kskykskyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

I appreciate the comments with the exception of the one suggesting I kill myself. I think I will defer on that suggestion. The others are quite valuable. I am thinking about a sequel that picks up on my main character (Michael) after college. We'll see.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 5 years ago
Should be in fetish

I almost missed this, but "femdom" in the summary pulled me in. Ignore the trolls;this was the well written and I hope to see more from you. (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intersting premise

But the sex really didn't live up to its potential -- not for me, at least.

The whole idea of feminizing him just didn't do it.

And there sure wasn't enough sexual preliminaries/foreplay -- not enough of him playing with her, and certainly not enough of her playing with him.

Sadly, gave it three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous