Cool For The Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Tension continues; the Iron Crowbar gets a huge gift.
15.2k words
4.84
7.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

***

Part 15 - Insemination

"Take me down into your paradise
Don't be scared, cause I'm your body type
Just something that we wanna try
'Cause you and I,
we're cool for the summer"
--- Demi Lovato, 'Cool For The Summer'

Saturday, August 15th. The 'Do No Disturb' sign was on the doorknob of Room 404 of the Hyatt Hotel in the northwest corner of Town. Laura Fredricson's beautiful blonde assistant Laurie was undressing, and being helped by Ariel, Cindy's partner at Town Fitness Centers. Cindy's other partner Wanda was watching with interest, as was Wanda's young husband Carl.

Laurie was 32 years old and relatively tall for a woman, which accentuated her slender build. Her legs were long and shapely, her thighs slender tubes. She was wearing black high heel pumps and a blue dress... which Ariel was removing to reveal that Laurie was also and in excellent shape.

Her pale blue panties fell around her feet, and she stepped out of them. Naked except for the high heel pumps, the beautiful blonde lay down on the king-size bed, adjusted the pillows, and pulled her long blonde hair out from behind her back: she was ready and eager for sex.

Carl eased on the bed next to Laurie and leaned over to kiss her. Laurie practically lunged up at the young blonde stud, mashing her full, lipsticked lips against his. As he slid his tongue over hers and deep into her mouth, she twined her tongue around his and sucked hard on it.

Carl's strong hand went to Laurie's pert breast and massaged it, then pinched and rolled her hard nipple, making her moan into his mouth. His hand slid down her abdomen.

Laurie felt hands spreading her legs, then caressing her thighs. Thinking it was Carl's hand, she spread her legs wide, her pussy soaking wet and aching with desire for the young stud's big cock. She slid her hand down his chiseled, six-pack abs toward his groin, wanting to feel his large balls, hoping that her baby was inside them, waiting to be fired into her fertile, wet depths. And then... she moaned into Carl's mouth as she felt a tongue lick her slit!

"Mmmmmf!" she moaned, her eyes wide. She tore her mouth off of Carl's and looked down her body, and saw that Ariel was lying between her legs, licking the blonde's swollen labes with her splayed tongue.

"Oh... but... but Ariel, I'm straight." Laurie said, her voice barely more than a whisper.

"So is spaghetti," said Ariel with a wicked gleam in her eye, "until it get wet."

She slid her tongue deeper into Laurie's slit, then began kissing and sucking her petals of her womanly flower, and Laurie did not try to stop the hot brunette from eating her out. Like many women, Laurie had not had sex with a woman since her experimental days in college, but Ariel's tongue felt great on her cuntlips.

She looked over at Carl to see him lying on his back. Between his muscular legs was his wife Wanda. The older woman was fellating her husband, deeply sucking his cock, her lips gliding up and down the long, thick shaft of his stiff member as she swallowed his inches into her throat.

As Carl's cock popped out of Wanda's mouth and her tongue lashed at the spongy head and taut shaft, Laurie looked at it, knowing that that big young cock was going to be pistoning in and out of her cunt in just a few moments, and the thought of that combined with Ariel's tongue flicking her clit made the beautiful blonde gasp in pleasure.

"Fuck me, Carl." Laurie begged, her voice hoarse. "I need your cock inside me."

"Are you ready to get pregnant, babe?" Carl asked as Wanda slid off the bed.

"Yes!" Laurie gasped. Carl leaned over and mashed his mouth to hers. She barely felt Ariel get off the bed, only aware that Carl was rolling on top of her, settling between her long, spread legs.

The hot couple lustily French-kissed as Carl dryhumped Laurie with deft movements of his hips, matching her undulations beneath him. He'd fucked many women, especially for his young age, and he'd rarely met a woman so eager to have his cock deep inside her as Laurie was. His cockshaft was getting slicker as her cuntlips wet it down, which would make his entry easier.

"Here it comes, baby." Carl grunted as he raised his ass up. The helmeted head of prick slid down her labes and unerringly found her juicy hole. He flexed his hard asscheeks, pushing forward, and Laurie cried out as the young stud entered her and sank his cock more than halfway into her!

"Oh, yes!" Laurie cried out as Carl raised up then thrust hard, driving the full length of his eight inch cock into her until their pelvises met. Carl grinded his loins against Laurie's, churning her hot, wet cunt into a creamy lather.

"Oh, yesss..." Laurie moaned as Carl slid almost all of his cock out of her invaded snatch, making her feel the emptiness of the loss of him. Then he drove forward again, burying his full length into her again, making her cry out with pleasure.

Laurie spread her legs wider and pulled her knees back as Carl began fucking her with a hard steady rhythm, plunging into her again and again. She slid her arms around the young stud's neck, her hands caressing his blonde hair. She looked between their bodies, seeing his cock disappear into her, reappearing shiny and wet with her copious juices, only to sink back to the hilt in her burning, sopping wet depths.

Laurie pulled Carl down to her, kissing his neck and jaw. He finally turned his mouth to hers and sank his tongue almost into her throat as their lips smashed together.

*CHOCK* *CHOCK* *CHOCK* *CHOCK*

The room filled with the staccato slaps of flesh on flesh as the rutting couple humped lustily on the large bed. Ariel and Wanda were intently watching the mating in front of them, enjoying the sight of a hot couple copulating in front of them. Ariel had a finger buried deep in her own snatch, and Wanda was rubbing her jeans between her spread legs.

"Unnnh... unnh... UHH! OH YES!" Laurie cried out. Her orgasm had overwhelmed her out of nowhere, the force of the sexual explosion within her almost knocking her out. Her cunt clamped down tight on Carl's invading cock, and his short stabbing thrusts into her only added to her pleasure.

As the spasms of her orgasm subsided, Carl resume his steady, relentless thrusts into Laurie's pussy, working to reach his goal of achieving his climax, and filling the beautiful blonde writhing beneath him with his potent, virile sperm.

"Oh yesss..." Laurie moaned as her young lover's thrusts became shorter and harder. He was pulling only a couple of inches out of her before thrusting balls-deep back into her. She felt another intense orgasm building inside her as the thought of hosting his sperm burned inside her mind.

"I'm close, baby." Carl whispered. He pressed his body down onto hers and slid his hands under her back, gripping the glorious globes of her asscheeks and pulling her to him. Laurie raised her long, slim legs and wrapped them tightly around Carl's torso, using her body to pull him into her and receive the full fruit of his virile loins.

He began pumping rapidly into her, then cried out "Oh yeah, here it comes... oh yeah... oh yeah!... UNNNGH!" A thick spurt of ropy jism fired out of the end of his cock and splattered against the back wall of her quaking vagina, followed by another spurt and another, filling her and coating her cervix.

"Oh yes!" Laurie cried out, feeling the jerking violence of Carl's young body. "YES! UHH!" Her vagina clamped down on him as another orgasm exploded in her loins and up her spine, ecstasy ripping through her whole body. She clutched him as he rode her through the final spasms of his climax, hanging on for dear life as he collapsed onto her.

For a long moment, the only sound was the naked couple's heavy breathing as they recovered. Finally, Carl raised up and let his semi-hard cock slip out of Laurie's semen-soaked pussy, both of them knowing that his sperm were already on their mission to find and fertilize her waiting egg.

"Wow." Laurie said, her voice utterly content. "That was great. Thank you."

"You're welcome, babe." Carl said. He leaned down and kissed her mouth, more of quick peck than the warm, loving kiss she wanted. He lifted up off her and straddled her. Laurie sucked his half-hard cock into her mouth, worshipping his scepter of lust, cleaning him of their combined juices.

They got up and began getting dressed. Carl said: "Let me know if you don't 'take', and we'll do it again next month."

"I almost hope I don't, so I can get your cock inside me again." Laurie said. "But I'd rather have the baby..."

Part 16 - Loyalties

Saturday, August 15th. Cindy Ross was gathering her things to go to her appointment with Dr. Fredricson. "Hey Callie," she said, "I'm going to meet Tim Jenkins for lunch after my doctor appointment with Laura. Would you like to join us?"

"Naah, that's okay." said Callie. "I'm going to run some errands with Betsy, then we'll spend the afternoon playing."

Cindy peered at her wife. "Are you sure? Or is there still an issue with you and Tim?"

"No, seriously, it's not that." replied Callie. "You have a good lunch with Tim. Besides, I get the idea you'll get some information about that rift between Don and Jack Muscone if you're talking alone with him."

Cindy peered at Callie again. "Oh? You know something I don't?"

"Not really." Callie said. "But Laura has been helping find Archie Brody. And Laura is still incredibly powerful within the secret halls of the Federal Government..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

10:00am, Saturday, August 15th. I was in my office when my Police iPhone rang. It was my attorney, Mike G. Todd.

"Here's what's going on." Mike said after initial greetings. "I went to the Federal Building here in our Town & County with BOW Enterprises's attorney, Rudolph 'Bulldog' Louis. We told them we were Archie Brody's legal counsel. The person at the front desk said there was no one by that name at the Federal Building. I said I didn't believe that, and that I wanted to speak to the FBI Special Agent In Charge. They said he wasn't there, that he was in the City."

Mike G. Todd: "I called the City Offices of the FBI. I got the same runaround; they don't know where Brody is, they don't know where Jack Muscone is... they said they thought he was here in Town. I asked to speak to ASAC Karina White, and was told she was in meetings. I said to get her out of the meeting, that it was urgent. At that time... and I did record this... the person on the phone said that she would be in meetings whenever I called, and that she would never be made available for me to talk with, nor would Jack Muscone."

Mike G. Todd: "So, I called to Federal Judge K.M. Landis, and explained what was going on. I said I was about to file complaints with him. He said he'd be glad to act on the complaints... if I can find out where Brody is. He said he would not act upon my request to force Jack Muscone to present himself to the Judge so that I can serve Muscone with papers, until I can show that Muscone is actively denying Brody legal representation."

I said "So we have to find out where Brody is, and give that to the Judge?"

Mike said "Yes, if I understood the Judge right..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Whirrrrrrrrrrr*

Captain Tanya Muscone drove into the Intel Center, and saw Lieutenant Mary Milton and Sr. Patrolman Sidney Plant working at computer consoles.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tanya asked. "What are you working on, on a weekend?"

Mary Milton said with alacrity: "We're trying to find where Archie Brody is."

"WHAT?!" Tanya exploded. "The Feds have him. He's in their custody. And that's their business, not yours!"

Mary replied "Commander Troy wants to provide Brody legal representation, but the Feds are dodging telling us where they took Brody. So I'm looking for Brody, and doing everything I can to help Commander Troy find him."

"Again, that is their business, not yours!" Tanya replied harshly. "You're on the verge of obstructing a Federal investigation. Now you stop trying to find Brody, and don't start looking for him again. Do I make myself clear, Lieutenant?"

"That order... is countermanded!"

Tanya whirled to see who had said that, and saw that it was me, Your Iron Crowbar. And the anger in my eyes matched hers.

"Lieutenant Milton, continue your search." I said authoritatively. "Captain Muscone, come with me. Now." I opened the door to the hallway, let Tanya drive through it, then followed her out."

"I'm her direct boss, Commander!" Tanya protested as we went down the hallway. "And Archie Brody is the Feds's business, not ours!"

"His Constitutional rights are definitely my business." I replied as we came into the back hallway. Tanya was about to drive to my office, but I said "This way." indicating the Chief's suite.

I opened the door to the Chief's office, walked in, held it as Tanya drove in, then closed it behind us. Tanya drove up to the Chief's desk and stopped, noticing that Sheriff Griswold was sitting on the sofa to the side.

"Pull up your chair, Captain. Have a seat, Mr. Crowbarrr." drawled the Chief. I sat down in the seat to Tanya's right. "Captain Muscone, we have a very serious situation heeerrrrre. First, I am asking you, as your Chief of Police... do you know where the Feds have taken Archie Brody?"

"No sir." said Tanya. The Chief looked over at me.

"I believe you." I said to Tanya. "And I certainly hope your husband would protect you by giving you the plausible deniability of not telling you. Having said that, I strongly recommend you say nothing to defend your husband or the FBI against us, the TCPD."

When Tanya glared at me, I said, trying to keep my voice level but authoritative: "Captain, you need to understand that the Feds are lying to the attorney I hired to represent Mr. Brody. Their office here is telling us that your husband is in the City, and their office in the City is telling us he's over here. And they are either denying or just refusing to tell us if Brody is at either of their locations."

"So what?" Tanya started. "He's in their custody---"

"Captain!" growled Sheriff Griswold, with about as much anger in his voice as I'd heard in a long, long time. "The Iron Crowbar just told you not to try to defend the FBI and its actions in this case. To do so will not be considered taking your husband's side; it will be construed as you taking the FBI's side against the Town & County Police Force, requiring your removal from the TCPD!"

Tanya's face showed her utter shock at the Sheriff's words. And perhaps only at that moment did she truly realize where this was possibly going.

I said "I'm doing everything I can to keep you and me off that cliff, Captain. But I'm also going to find Archie Brody, one way or another. And to that end, I instructed both Lieutenants Milton to use every tool at their disposal to find Brody. Mary was following my direct orders----"

"She's my subordinate, sir." Tanya said. "How many times have you and Chief Moynahan said that someone should follow their direct superior's orders, even if higher-ups say otherwise? And with all due respect, Commander, you should've given Lieutenant Milton that order through me, and any orders to Lieutenant Myron Milton through Commander Ross."

"How do you know I didn't go through Commander Ross to instruct Myron?" I shot back. "But your points are well taken, which is why we're here now."

"Yezzzz." said Chief Moynahan. "I had a conversation with Looo-tennant Mary Milton this morning, which I'm telling you about now." He extended a document across his desk. I reached forward and took it, and handed it to Tanya.

Chief Moynahan: "That document is my order putting Lieutenant Mary Milton directly under Commander Troy in the chain-of-command until the end of the calendar year, at which time we will re-reviewww it. It applies only to her, and she will continue to follow your instructions in running the Intel Branch. But if there is any conflict of orders between yours and Commander Troy's, his take legal precedence over yours. Is that clear, Captainnn?"

"Yes sir." said Tanya dully as she examined the document. "Is there anything else, sir? May I be excused?"

"Not yet." said the Sheriff, getting up. "Let's you and I go to your office, Captain." He opened the door for Tanya to drive out of, and they exited the room.

"Do you think we're going to lose her?" asked the Chief.

"I hope not, Chief." I said, almost sadly. Then, almost to myself, I repeated: "I hope not..."

Part 17 - Search and Rescue

At 11:00am, Mary and Myron Milton came to my office. I had them sit down in the hot chairs.

"Okay, Mary," I said, "you officially belong to me now. Follow Captain Muscone's instructions regarding normal Detective operations, but my orders to you now supersede hers if there is any conflict." Mary nodded, then I said "So, anything?"

"I apologize for this unsatisfactory result, sir." said Mary. "But I have nothing."

"You watched that HBO special on Chernobyl, didn't you?" I asked with a grin.

"Busted, sir." said Mary. "And it was riveting. But how did you know?"

"You used that line 'not great, not terrible'." I said. "And just now you're apologizing like the techs in the control room... which you don't need to do. This is not the Soviet Union, Lieutenant." Mary and Myron both smiled at that.

"Sir," said Myron, "I may have a little bit, though it's not directly helpful. Jack Muscone knows that Mary and I are here, and that we have the capability to find Archie Brody if there is any record of where he was taken. So he's being careful not to put anything in texts or emails, nor typing anything on his computers to print later. I also don't think he's said anything to any of his team, to have plausible deniability but also just in case they show signs of more loyalty to you than him." I nodded.

Myron: "But I did find out that he sent a request for an FBI BAU team to come to the City. Not the Rovers BAU team, but one that has a good reputation for honesty and integrity, as well as getting results. They're based in New York City."

"When did he request them?" I asked. "Oh, let me tell you... right after his meeting with me last Wednesday, when he promised not to arrest Brody."

Myron: "Yes sir... the request went out about 7:00pm our time on Wednesday. EAD Owen Lange passed it up the chain, and that BAU team flew into the City early yesterday, Friday, morning. They went to the Federal Building there, but after that the trail goes cold."

I nodded. "Well, it's something." I said. "And I appreciate your efforts. Keep it up, see if anything pops up... but at this point, don't get extracurricular and cross any lines. By now I'm sure they're watching you, and they'd love to bust you for something. And it's not worth the risk, because like you said, Myron, Jack Muscone knows us all too well..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

11:45am, Saturday, August 15th. When Cindy came into the anteroom of Laura's office, she noticed that Laura's assistant Laurie wasn't there. She turned right and knocked on the door of Laura's office, and heard a voice call out "Come in!"