All Comments on 'Cool For The Summer Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 3 years ago

Gotta respect the long game! I think this is the direction that people canceling other people would prefer a cancellation goes in the real world. We have a real problem, thankfully in their universe there is a IC looking out for the vulnerable. Thanks for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
YIKES!!!…

😱

rick

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 3 years ago

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. NUFF SAID

brownmobbrownmobalmost 3 years ago

F&#*, where the hell is this going, wherever please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy fu@k, what an ending. I'm shocked and amazed. Well done sir! Amazing work.

Winger534Winger534almost 3 years ago

Something is just "Off" with this whole "Personal Thing" between IC & Jack Muscone...Jack is too Professional and he and IC have done some crazy stuff. I'm curious if this is a Moriarty type of ruse to throw off the Feds into thinking there's a REAL RIFT between them...

Can't wait to see where this goes. I don't wanna believe the unthinkable...that Don & Jack are done being Bros & Friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story but sad to see a great friendship destroyed, It seems that the FBI is bigger enemy to the IC than the media.

fuzzy94fuzzy94almost 3 years ago

SOMEONE HAS BEEN DRINKING THE WRONG KOOL-AID!!

HOW are they going to come back from this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked how this got Crowbar his Federal Agreement, but thought for sure Crowbar would have found a way to keep Brody both alive and employed, though not with BOW Enterprises, but with someone else not requiring a security clearance.

I thought the Muscones would have had the brains to go after Officer Hatch, who was the one who was pulling on McCombs' strings, to find out who put him up to it? Or get McCombs to fink on Hatch under psychological pressure by that New York based BAU unit. IS not McCombs under federal custody? And where is he?

Also who chose Archie Brody to be their patsy? Who is the mastermind behind the bugging? Was it State Senator Katherine Woodburn? Or someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG now we must hold our breaths for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could the Swamp Frogs have gotten something on Jack or has he gone over to the Dark Side?

katranmankatranmanalmost 3 years ago

Wow, what a spot to end this chapter! This should be interesting going forward...

bbarto1900bbarto1900almost 3 years ago

im still thinking it is all a ruse to find the mole. but the suicide complicates that theory, doesnt it?

is it real or memorex?

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 3 years ago

things are getting hot

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelalmost 3 years ago

Somethings we blindly make bad and highly unnecessary mistakes when our feelings are involved, especially when it involves our loved ones...

Jack lack sound judgement in this instant, as a result an innocent life was lost...so sad...

Great write up! your keeping us hook all the more.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WAS THAT THE LAST OF THIS STORY?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a fantastic writer this whole storyline gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could the riff be a rouse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mr. Author:

Sure do hope you are in fine health and spirits.

You and your writing talents are, obviously, being missed by me and by many.

Craig

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next story coming soon.

I’m on the last chapter of the next story, so be patient. By the way, Patreon supporters are getting additional content, and will immediately hear about new stories coming. On my biography page, under the “Contact” tab, click on “webpage” to link to the page.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, "Big In Japan", has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Awful ending, the story not the writing which is a solid gold star 5. Something says it's a ruse between Don and Jack so that Jack has more leverage within the FBI. Unfortunately, the death of Brody is too much for the IC to not have thought through. Unless this is another ploy and Brody is not dead. But I doubt that.

In other words I don't have a clue.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

My interpretation of this story is that IC and Jack have setup a long term situation that Jack becomes a person who is recruited by the new woman C of C. They had been waiting on a situation which could be used to separate Ic and Jack. Mr Brody has gummed up the works. Tanya is being torn apart. Hope I’m right that IC and Jack work together again.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES