Cool Summer Hike

Story Info
A story of 2 lost lovers.
2.2k words
3.89
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding my bike down the dirt road to the trailhead I didnt know what to expect. It was a cool summer evening, light breeze and clear sky, well lit by late August full moon. We'd planned to meet at this location but hadn't communicate our expectations of the meeting would be. As I rode down the dirt road closer to the trailhead of the hiking paths I could feel my anticipation building and my excitement growing. Its been years since we'd gotten to spend any time together and I hoped we still shared the same feelings about one another. I rode into the entrance of the wooded parking lot, moonlight providing enough light that i could see I was the only one there. I hopped off my bike and leaned it againt a tree, just in time to see a set of lights coming down the road. A small silver car pulls into the parking lot and the butterflys in my stomach have reached another level.

The car shuts off and shortly after I see Laura step out of the car. Beautiful long blonde hair pulled up tight into a high pony tail and the brightest genuine and shy smile. She gathers a couple things from the car and comes to greet me as I walk towards the car. My attention locked on her smerk on her face looking at me. Without hesitation I do not stop when I reach her and wrap my arms around her and hug her tight, she does the same. The feelings you feel when you can touch someone and hold them after a long time apart are at an all time high. The smell of her and the energy felt is amazing. Feels like a all worries and stress have been lifted before any words are even said. Hi she says quietly and I say I cant believe how much I needed to see you.

We head from the parking lot into the trails system with some small chat. I now take my eyes off her face and have a minute to process that she actually showed up to meet me and by the way shes dressed knows me very well. Laura knows my mind is racing and knows she can make it work. Playfully she jumps ahead of me and turns to face me. "Two things" Laura says. "I need your help with something first." as she unzips the white hooded sailing jacket to show off her unbelievable curves wrapped in a black corset I could feel when she was in my arms. "You know the drill!" and turns around holding up her jacket for me to pull the laces tight to my own satisfaction. I untie the bow and pull the strings tighter. Laura's body stiffens and I know the process turns her on. Once the opening of the corset closes I tie the laces back up, she lowers her jacket and quickly zips it up and starts walking again in front of Joey. Laura has a small belted bag, wraps it around her tight waist and clips to together.

Joey watches for a moment Lauras long beautiful hair falls down her back from the pony tail knot. Covering her amazing ass is a fitted short black sports skirt, runched on the sides so it fits tight from the waist to the hem high on her thighs. Laura turns her head back to see me admiring her, "Lets go". I walk to catch up and when I get beside her she takes my hand to hold hers. They walk over to the trail map, at this point they both already know the desination but to clarify with eachother they pick the long route to a rest area on top of a hill overlooking the river below.

Heading up the trail Joey says to Laura, "what was the second thing?" Laura smiles, "do you remember what I told you you'll need to do something for me when the time comes?" I think back to our conversations and remember Laura telling me how she wanted me to fuck her ass. She was very specific in how I was to do it and that she wanted me to be relentless, push my dick in hard and fuck her aggressively. She sees the look on my face and tells me "Yes, what you're thinking, and yes how I told you I wanted you to do it". My excitement is clear and she can see my erection pressing against the light material of my blue outdoor cargo pants.

The trail to our destination is a couple of kilometers long and has some steep climbs. Watching an Laura, athletic and fit as she is and dressed like she is, climb up these sections has me living in a dream. Obviously we picked the destination with many things in mind, one of the being the need to climb up steep sections which are not challenging but show off Laura's body. How a woman is able to take cloths and make them look better than models used to sell the cloths blows me away.

Up the trail a little further I take hold of Laura's belt and stop her. The belt wrapped around her corsetted body doesnt give her much opertunity but to oblige. I cant keep my hands off of her and pull her towards me. Shes standing in front of me facing away from me while I run my hands down her sides, past we waist to the bottom of her skirt. I pull it up a small amount to expose more of her legs and lightly run my hands up and down tracing her thighs. I realize her skirt which would normally be the type to have sewen in shorts, does not. It seems Laura has cut them out to allow complete access for Joey. I wrap my arms around her and she turns, looks up at him and bites her lower lip before continuing up the trail. They see the spot coming up that they agreed to hike to.

Joey and Laura sit down on the bench and look out over the water while the full moonlight and clear sky make the night quite bright. The scenery is perfectly picturesque and they take a moment to enjoy eachothers company and a rest from the hike. The 2 notice while sitting there that they have matching shoes on, Joeys favorite ones. They make some jokes about it and cuddle close while talking. Laura decided she'd had enough and quickly shifts to strattle Joey on the bench and pushes her self hard against him. Naturally and swiftly his hands wrap around her corsetted waist and pulls her in. Their lips meet for the first time in years and its magical. Emotions Joey had suppresed for a long long time came to surface and he held her close not letting her pull back from his lips. Laura rocks her hips grinding against Joey, he grabs her hair and pulls her down just enough to tease. Laura pulls her lips from Joeys and tells him "The pony tail is there for a reason. I want my hair wrapped around your hand so that you have a grip on me when you fuck me!"

Laura backs off Joey and stands in front of him takes a cushion off the bench and puts it by his feet. She runs her hands along the inside my my thighs, paying special attention to my erection now very prominent pressing against the light material of my pants. I stand up and she unbuttons my pants to reach in a pull out my rock hard cock. Stroking my penis she licks her lips, looks up to me. Laura's eyes looking so deeply into my soul. She takes my cock into her mouth and slowly starts working on it.

Laura's posture in this position, tightly laced into her corset, with the torso very straight drives me wild but I keep my composure. Her hands have now moved to clutching my ass and pulling us together as my cock is driven deeper and deeper into Laura's mouth. Joey cannot take his eyes off her as her hair bounces back and forth.

Laura backs off for a moment, and tells Joey shes been practicing this whole time and now will show him why. She takes my rock hard erection back into her mouth and works it deep enough to get to the back of her mouth then takes him in all the way until her lips are pressed agains the base of my cock. Holding there she bobs her head and pulls me closer so I'm now bottoming my 8 inches over and over into her throat, and it feels unreal. Coming up for air she takes a quick breath and goes straight back at it. I begin to take over control and take her pony tail into my hand. holding her head still fucking and then holding my bidy againts her lips for a few seconds and pulling out. "Laura, wow!" I say and i have literally no words other than wow while she stands up in front of me. We press our lips together kissing aggressively working eachothers toungs my hands begin to grip Laura's ass and I squeeze her cheeks tight in my palms.

We move to behind the bench both standing facing towards the water. I step behind Laura and put my arms to both sides of her and press her into the back of the bench with my body. Laura picks up her belt bag from the bench, opens it and takes out a small bottle of lube, passes it to me telling me its time for this. She takes the belt bag and clips it around the smallest part of her 24" corsetted waist sucking her jacket in that spot. As I step back a moment she pulls the skirt up to just above her hips and leans over the back of the bench. I take no time lubing up my dick while Laura pulls her thong to the side. I drop a dollup into the crack of her ass and rub my cock up and down spreading the lube then wipe off my hands. Laura looks back and tells me shes ready. I hold my cock at the entrance of her ass for a small moment and take her hair in my free hand pulling it while pushing her against the bench at her waist. Once I run out of free space I push and drive my cock all the way in with one smooth quick stroke. Laura, unable to move grips the bench seat below her and lets out a quick scream. I stay with my cock deep in her ass for just a second then slowly start to fuck in and out. "OMG Joey, I have waited so long for this. Fuck Me!" I with her pony tail wrapped around one hand I take her belt in the other and forcefully fuck her against the bench with my body slapping against her ass on every thrust. Having Laura's hair wrapped around my hand fucking her hard in the ass made me feel like I owned her, and I know she was craving that feeling, I love that feeling and have been craving it for years. I pull out to rub up and down her crack with my cock then drive it back into her hard, she yelps and with my free hand I smack her ass, once, twice and again a third time. My climax is coming and It continue to pound into her keeping up with spanking when I want. I take hold of Laura's waist and up my momentum until i release into her and slow down to a stop. I pull her back up and pull myself out of her. I unclip her belt and she pulls out some wipes to clean herself and myself off before fixing up our clothes. We sit back down on the bench and share a bottle of water. "How amazing can sex get" I say to Laura. "I have waited too long for that fucking" Laura replied. We're sitting on a bench on a hilltop overlooking the water under the moonlight, an unreal sexual experience. Laura then pulls out a sharpie marker and signs the side of the bench, "Joey and Laura" with the date "Aug '23".

Once we each catch our breath we start heading back down the trail towards the trailhead. I cannot help but keeping my eyes locked onto the beautiful woman in front of me all the way back. Upon reaching the parking lot I walk her to her car. We share another bottle of water. I then grab ahold of Laura and turn her to face me and press her against the side of the car. Holding the back of her head I press our lips together one last time and tell her this will not be our last adventure. Thank you for making this another time of a lifetime. Seeing you get out of the car with that smile on your face made me more than happy but of course you're never one to stop there and made this amazing!