All Comments on 'Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 269 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AMAZING

I'd love to read more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great kinky story

Really hope you write more of this story, it should get a good ending.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 5 years ago
Reread..

I read this story several years ago and thought it was pretty good. After reading it the second time, I got to thinking about who I could have done that too. Really good read. !!!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

Can we have an update soon? I hope we don't have to wait much longer, this is a superb story and over a year since this part was posted. I want to know what's next or what the timeline is for the next part's release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tons o fun!!

Nice work! Your style is nothing if not entertaining. Keep ‘em cumming. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

awesome read, should make it into a movie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!

Fantastic and amazing series! I can't get enough of it and reread both parts frequently! I hope part 3 comes out soon...

GioSoloGioSoloalmost 5 years ago
How’s it going?

Been a few months since any news. Are you still there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

This is a great story, well written and fun to read.

I'm really looking forward to future chapters, if there'll be any.

In any case, thank you a lot for Dannys adventures so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A WONDERFUL STORY!

Damn, This was so good that I REALLY hated to see it end. I do, however recognize an ending when I read one. However you did leave room for a reboot.

So I have some meager hope for a continuation. Five or so years down the line when Danny has graduated University, with high Honours along with the others. Daddy Cooper could start agonizing over his one great lost, and seek a final rematch. Of course all four of the kids are now married, his natural son to his gorgeous beard, and Dad's and anybodies fucktoy. Danny to his daughter in an unusual but happy marriage. The Cooper Mom is still addicted to cum, as is the former bully son. Danny's Mother is now Mr. Coopers primary sex on the side.

Anyway, Daddy Cooper thinks he has a new advantage as everyone gets positions in his still growing conglomerate. Perhaps he opened a branch in Mexico, and the local manager took him to see a dog and donkey show. I'm sure Jason/Janice will adore dog and pony yummy cummies. Libby will, of course adore Great Dane dick and it's gigantic knot.

Now what could the renewed bet be? Perhaps what positions the younger generation get in the Cooper Co.? Danny EVP and designated successor.

Jason/Janice could work the new Cororate glory hole.

PLEASE WRITE a renewal of this story!!

Thank you for sharing your talent with we your readers.

amy, a writer elsewhere

mole114mole114over 4 years ago
Best story on here

Easily the best story on here think it’s brilliant begging you to bring back another series so loved Danny and his whores lol 😂

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
Great Story .

Unfinished Does Danny keep Mandy. Does he give Jason a Child threw Beth? and what of Mrs. Cooper does she get over her case of Yummie's and does Danny and Mom move into the Cooper house and Drive Jason even nuttier. while his woman leads him by the balls.

RoadRunner2009RoadRunner2009over 4 years ago
Please continue

Story is too good to not keep it going. Please add to it!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago
Where's part three?

Nicequip said in an earlier number of posts part three was nearly complete, is he alive or dead?

Bek2277Bek2277over 4 years ago
5 stars

More plsssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is he dead?

Guys what the fuck happened to nicequip?? He hasn't uploaded or updated his stories in like forever?! I'm starting to think something bad happened to him.... I saw he posted Cooper family pride in another website and he was selling this but there hasn't been any progress of him from there. He said part 3 was almost done like almost 1 year ago?? It's been a year since he last updated any of his story's at all??? Are any of you his fans not gonna say anything???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flop

The first story was good but I didn’t feel as if you were punishing Mr. Cooper. You let him fuck his wife and daughter and his son’s girlfriend. He was losing the bets but that wasn’t a big deal because he could afford it. Now, in your second story, you fucked it up because you take about the wife orgasm really hard on her husband’s cock. That made it seem as if Danny’s cock really as big as you made it out to be in the beginning. Then when it came to the fuck hole. You said almost all of Jason’s friends had huge cocks. So,I don’t know who has the biggest cock, Danny or Jason’s friends. When I finished the story. I felt as if Mr. Cooper ended up happier than he was before the contest started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Part 1 was great and so was part 2, I hope that there will be many more to come. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So fucking good

Funny as shit too. Deserves at least one more chapter if not more.

flynndriderflynndriderover 4 years ago

so did his mom make hin put up with his abusive good for nothing father just so she could get her rocks off? Kind of cold hearted.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

As much as I loved the story and hoped for a chapter three, I don't think that it's in the cards. This chapter was published a year and a half ago and it's the last thing the author posted. Too bad. I wanted to see Danny's mom take on the Cooper women and Beth!

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 4 years ago

Where's Nicequip? Is he dead or alive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Come on man!

We need chapter 3 and 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2020

So what the hell happened to nicequip??? Last time edited anything was 2018 and its now 2020??? What happens to Bedford?? I see he published this on smashswords but that's it

RanDog025RanDog025about 4 years ago
BEST DAMN 5 STAR STORY IN A LONG TIME!

LOVED IT. BOTH PARTS. AUTHOR HAS A GOOD HEAD FOR WRITING THE BIZARRE. IT WAS FUNNIER THAN ALL GET OUT! SORRY THE AUTHOR IS INACTIVE, TOO BAD! THANKS Nicequip

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 4 years ago

What's next? I saw Nicequip updated his page, but no clue as to if he's going to post anything new. I hope he doesn't leave us hanging here in a series that is so far just as great as his Novelist series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent work

adding in a great deal of humor into this venue.

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesalmost 4 years ago
I there's more

I have enjoyed this story a lot and I hope that there is a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Yes, thank you for your engaging and delightful story. Like others, would appreciate more in this line of thought.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkalmost 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I'd love it if the "girls" got pregnant with Danny's babies and Beth got pregnant to Greg and maybe she could encourage him to hatefuck Jason to destress occasionally before he fucks her. I'd love it if Danny and his Mum both moved in to the Cooper house and Danny was made a major partner in the company without any expectations that he'd have to work. And maybe he could add the Mothers and sisters of his other tormentors to his growing harem of cumdump breeders.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 4 years ago

As written in Oliver Twist, "Please, sir, can I some more?" but instead of I, how about, "Please, sir, can we have some more?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is there another story that's like this? The 'similar stories' are more inline with the same tags than the actual same story

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Great read love the dynamics. This needs finishing over another couple of installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happens then ..will this go on ..can a person go on manipulating

Author it was really thrilling ..but can we have part3 too ..how will everyone end up ..

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

So in chapter #1 You said it was a Three part story where is the Finish. Does Danny Dugan make the Ultimate Bet and impregnate Mrs. Cooper & Beth letting Jason take credit for Beth? as far as Mandy is concerned does she goto college with him along with his Mom. You have a ton of Readers that want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 3 please

Really hope part 3 is coming at some point. :)

texstertexsterover 3 years ago
This Trilogy NEEDS A cumclusion!

This spunky underdog story has a bit of everything, and it needs a fitting ending - the first one was good, the second one better, and I know the climax will be earth-shattering! Bring it on!

dthakerdthakerover 3 years ago

Whoa!!!

Wow...

One of the best....if not the best ever I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best I've read this year

Please write more chapters love this story

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

Part 3...How about a senior trip where Greg and Jason are caught being dominated by the principal and football coach, while Danny and his mother have some fun with the cheerleaders while the football team is limp until they're screwing with each other. Have Greg signing everything over to Danny and his mother to take care everything while he commits Jason to the loony bin and Greg confessing to numerous crimes whereupon Jason and Greg end up servicing the employees and resident/inmates at their respective facilities where Danny and his wife (Mandy) and his submissives (Beth and Lori) routinely visit them and torment them with sex shows or other activities to taunt them and to make more mental changes to the two Coopers, to the point of truly teaching them a lesson.

Are there any other series as long as this one with the same relationships and activities? I've read the Novelist, Six Times a Day, Measuring My Cum, and others, but few as good as this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awsom

Absaloutly awesome bit of storytelling , the manipulation and story are fantastic

First time I have read something this all round good for a long time .. please keep it going ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree

with all the folks who want a third chapter -- it needs something to wrap it up. That said, good work so far!

banshee66banshee66over 3 years ago

I've read both chapters several times. Great story. Can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous!

So fucking funny. You are killing me! Keep it up....like Danny does! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I rarely read pieces this long but this is masterfully done, where most authors skip few days you explain in detail what it would be to control minds and fuck plenty of beauties daily. And youre great at that

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

Come on, come on, come on, come on!!!

How about another chapter...?

Absolutely LOVE this story... Each time I've read it...

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

I've read this story and the Novelist over two dozen times waiting for new stuff from Nicequip, I'm wondering if it's a lost cause?

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 3 years ago
Just as good

This one was just as good as the first one!

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 3 years ago

loved it. hope we get many more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Plz finish the story!

I love this story. Want more, plz

XacksonXacksonabout 3 years ago

Dunno how I feel about Beth being a common whore for the masses. She was a minor problem for Danny in that Jason was a mega cunt. Making her fuck any dick with a pulse is a lot meh. But it all depends on part 3 and the downfall of Greg and Jason.

craigoolcraigoolabout 3 years ago
The plot here is more obvious

More foreshadowing, less follow through. One expected Team Dugan vs Team Cooper, Greg on Lori, Jason redeeming himself with Beth, while Libby and Mandy double team Danny. Not so much the coup de grace of Lori, Danny, and Beth moving in to be with Lori in the spare bedroom, Danny with Mandy, and Beth with Jason. Soon Lori dethrones Libby, taking her place in the marriage bed, while Danny's Dad returns from the Amazon, in touch with his inner shaman, able to do his own mental manipulations. What happens to Danny when he must face his physical and mental equal, under what he thought was his own roof?

The story as written still stands on it's own, and the venture into bisexuality still fits into a femdom/cuckold lifestyle. Regardless of my musings, it is only what Nicequip wishes to tell us, how Nicequip listens to what the characters have to tell us, and how Nicequip chooses to do that. In the end, Nicequip does a good job of those things. The story is entertaining, and in the end, that is all that matters.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

I like the story nice twists in the story. Also some good laffs at how things are done. Hope there is more cumming

merkonmerkonabout 3 years ago

This is easily one of the best stories i ever read. I really wish there was another chapeter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is such a funny story. So many little details, I love it. Hope you get the next part done soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Y'all the author quit writing and won't be continuing this and all his stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was the best story i have had the pleasure to read, cannot wait for the next chapter, just hope there will be one soon.

Bigsarge89Bigsarge89almost 3 years ago

Freaking hysterical!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 3 years ago

Wanted Dead or Alive? Lost, Forgotten, Hospitalized, Missing in Action, what? We're dying for the third installment, given Coronavirus, I would have expected many of the authors to be pumping out stories as much as a politician opens their mouth and pumps out bull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Put out an APB on this guy. Is he still alive?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please release next chapter soon

RedshankRedshankalmost 3 years ago

Wish author was still writing. I’d so love to see how this ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Author please come back . This is too good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please come back and finish the story it’s way too good to leave unfinished! I like how Danny has really put a ton of thought into his revenge plan. He seems to have it so meticulously documented. I’m wondering what the end result was big will he fuck the Cooper family broke, Will he end up marrying Mandy, and become the heir-apparent to Cooper enterprises, now that Jason is cum guzzling cock whore.

I need more, please continue on with the story I hate being left in suspense…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, this was awesome! But it's really missing an ending or at least a new entry. Please Nicequip, return! Or train someone to take up your good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

do you have anyone original book? if I buy the book, is it have more chapters?

justified15justified15over 2 years ago

Smashwords only shows two books for this story matching the two entries here, so I assume there's not any new chapters to purchase yet.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

Oliver Twist has nothing on Nicequip's loyal readers, we ALL want some more. Nicequip is like the master in Dickens' Oliver Twist and we're all Oliver Twist asking "Please, sir, I want some more."

ElmochicanElmochicanover 2 years ago

Fuck this story is hot as fuck. Includes just about every one of my kink triggers. Got a raw dick at the moment. Goddamn I said goddamn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love to see a part three

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 2 years ago

I would love to see what happens next. I sincerely hope that you will continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, a great story! I really need a third part :O

OnesandyshoeOnesandyshoeover 2 years ago

Want more... Need a third of fourth part

P_DoggP_Doggover 2 years ago

I would love to see more of this story, unfortunately I don’t think we will as it has been 3 years since this author has submitted anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love to see part 3 of this story

hypno3362hypno3362over 2 years ago

We really need 3rd part PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Super-duper Cooper pooper!” I can’t stand it. I really can’t! “Adriaan!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please part 3

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

This really requires a few more chapters in order to draw the story to it’s logical conclusion!

Blackout6661Blackout6661about 2 years ago

Part 3 Mandy and libby get impregnated jason becomes a true femboy and Greg supports it all with his money

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

Well thought out, well written and a great story.

Although I found some parts not to my taste, it all blends in and has its own logic

Well done and looking forward to part 3 etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's been a few years since part 2 was wrote. But iv'e read this story several times. Would love to see a part 3. More about Jason's [Janice's] training. Mandy and Beth is impregnated by Danny and maybe his mother and Mrs. Copper also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agreed. Part 3 is definitely needed!

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years ago

Amazing story. Absurd yet very funny and well written. I hope you got another part coming.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

Bummer... four years since the author last uploaded something. Guess the story is over.

KrittaKrittaabout 2 years ago

Best send up ever, bar none.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

You’ve got such a fucked up mind , I just loved this story so I must be just as fucked up as you.. What a crying shame you didn’t continue on there’s soooo much more you can do. I was really expecting him to actually to take ownership of Cooper mansion and business plus add to his harem and turn the whole football team into full time gays and make them fuck each other. my god there’s so many ways you can go with this story..anyway thanks for giving us something outrageous different ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a completely self-indulgent, disgusting and fucked up story...

It's exactly why I read shit on here. Absolutely love it hope you eventually finish it off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so over the top! Every time Mr. Cooper talks, I imagine the voice of Grunkle Stan from “Gravity Falls”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see you haven't written anything for a few years but I wish you would pick up on this story and continue it.

Patoche95Patoche95almost 2 years ago

Super histoire qui j'espère aura une suite.

n8Romanticn8Romanticalmost 2 years ago

Excellent tale! Plotting was on point. Revenge, humor, love, submission, new-found confidence, sexual awakening, this story oozes sensuality. The dream sequences are hilarious.

This is a well written story and I could easily identify and insert myself as any of the characters. You know a story is good when you feel a part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love a part three!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love a part three!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to say that part 1 was much better, but it was a good story, a part 3 would be great. I would like to ask my fellow readers if anyone knows the story of the pendent? If you know, could you tell me the author's name or where I can read it in full?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES