All Comments on 'Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 269 Comments
mistimksmistimks8 days ago

Would have been nice if you had finished this.

Darkness86Darkness8619 days ago

Next chapter please what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This still might the greatest erotica stories in existence!

If GioSolo is right and there really exists a beta of part 3, I would really see it as a service to humanity if it gets published as well. Please Nicequip, please have a heart as big as your writing talent <3

Odess83Odess83about 1 month ago

Очень жду продолжения!!

GioSoloGioSoloabout 2 months ago
Just a heads up

Nicequip emailed out a beta of Part 3 back in 2022, so if you send him a message through Lit's "Contact Author" feature, then he may send it to you. Solid entry that was over 50k words in length.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

something about this story reminds me of those american pie like movies.. this was a fun read! please keep it going

GunSuckerGunSuckerabout 2 months ago

I could not stop receiving this great story. I only wish that there was more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It would be great to see a Ch.3 one day. No pressure :)

Jimdog32526Jimdog325262 months ago

This is one of the best works of comedic satire on the entire site! Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Masterfully done! Like others have said, I Hope you do a part 3!

pjpbpjpb3 months ago

3/5 overall; 5/5 chapter 1

Chapter 2 is just overdone, ch1 is smooth and funny, ch2 is less humor, more humiliation (including incest, quite obsolete if MC actually liked Mandy).

With no good ideas forward, story was much better off with ch1 only

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

when will you post chapter 3 its over 5 years and waiting

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Отлично!! Жду продолжения!

Darkness86Darkness863 months ago

Needs to keep going it's FUCKING awesome story funny as FUCK also

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it , keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 STARS Great story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am going to go watch the bearded man roller skate

It's January and I am from Canada.

Great story, hopefully you write one more chapter.

RanthoronRanthoron4 months ago

Absolutely hillarious.

And maybe the mother has some thoughts how to improve on Danny's plans?

And surely the Cooper dynasty has to carry on, but how to get Janice pregnant?

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Well done once again 😍👍. I hope you're bringing out the next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some great stuff in this. S-tier dialogue at times. The humiliation of Jason is just priceless. And the sheer absurdity of some of the situations is genius. Like fucking the guys wife and telling him he's just finishing up after filling all 3 holes and he's basically like "that's cool".

Disappointed that Mandy let her dad fuck her, even if it was disappointingly short. There should be some loyalty put into the mind control so they don't fuck other people :( Same thing with Beth later.

"You look like a fucking hooker!" "Aw! Thanks, babe! That's so sweet!" I love this shit.

Would have been even more satisfying if Beth had been a virgin but I guess it's not plausible to be with Jason for 3 years and not give it up. Too bad. The revenge would have been extra-sweet to know his long-term girlfriend gave her cherry to her nemesis right in front of him. The pain and humiliation would have been insane.

As usual, Lori's taunts are the best. "She looks like she has cerebral palsy" in reference to Libby's convulsing during her mind-blowing orgasm. Fucking hell where do you come up with this stuff? It's awesome.

I really, really hope there's a part 3 coming. That rumble scene near the end there was just... priceless. It can't end here. This is just too damn good to stop. Please post part 3 ASAP! My need for it compares to Libby's and Jason's addiction. OK well not quite as bad, but you get the idea.

sandy77sandy776 months ago

I loved this story. It could use one more chapter or more to tie it all together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue this amazing storyline!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Desperate for part 3 bud. Great writing. 12/5stars :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story overall, but an epilog would have been great. I thought Danny & his mom were going to move into the mansion. Then he'd marry Mandy, Jadon would marry Beth and then Danny would get all the girls pregnant. The ultimate cuckold.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat6 months ago

Nicequip last did a poem in June this year. I sure wish he would pick this back up. We all need to message him to start this again.

Z_13Z_136 months ago

I hope you decide to pick this up again, I'd love to see how it plays out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing loved reading this.

FunkmastaFunkmasta7 months ago

Definitely should update and do a chapter 3

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman7 months ago

And with that ending, on the revenge goes, even though the story ends. Excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Waiting patiently for chapter 3, ?

Lions86Lions869 months ago

lol how are people going to say i hope this isnt the end when it hasnt seen an update since 2018? its beyond dead.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope this isn't the end we need a good fanailly ‼️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story!

togitctogitc10 months ago

Any chance for more?

wake5911wake591111 months ago

Wow....the best story I have read for a long time....please consider writing a follow on!

gabeman1988gabeman198811 months ago

Please please more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Laughed my ass off at the ridiculous situations, especially the movie trailers. Get the man some acid-proof/ blade-proof pants, somebody! And when he falls outa bed each morning stopping the alarm... One of these days, he's gonna kosh himself good and LOSE his magic mind-bending brain bump... Can Danny postulate, "Not everyone is a worthy member of 'Team Dugan'; My Dad is a complete and utter loser. If Jason was judging me by that standard, it's no wonder he hated me; I would, too." five stars all thruout. eagerly awaiting caapter 3.

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My friend if you write more of this tale, it would be amazing... maybe get Greg to lose his house and or his wife. Maybe introduce Libby to the gloryhole. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if Mr. Cooper would still be his sister, jason's aunt, or other family members would become danny's whores

Mr_AndersinMr_Andersinabout 1 year ago

This story is the best one i've read in months.

Please give us more cummy yummy chapters and the 5 star ratings will continue. Bet on it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THIS, has to be the one and only TRUE masterpiece of this place.

You derserve all the praise for this. And money too.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I was almost laughing out loud about the whole situation. It would be nice to have an ending with Danny finally leaving everyone behind. Trying to keep track of every relationship must be exhausting even for Danny. What happens if Danny leaves or loses his ability to screw with everyone's mind? Creative imagination is one thing however the twists and turns were dizzy reading. What happens to other people that the Cooper's were involved with before having their minds turned to mush by Danny? Nobody thought nothing was not quite right? It started out with a good revenge plan but devolved into a Keystone cops theme.

illFatedillFatedabout 1 year ago

I love the creative revenge. Its deep.

The treasure Hu ter saga was a cherry on top.

starbanestarbaneabout 1 year ago

Great story. Really hoped this would have continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

every year or two I check back in, hoping for a continuation :(

LutiousLutiousover 1 year ago

Is it bad that I think this should be turned into a movie trilogy?

The movie trailers are a wonderful touch. :-)

stjartalskarestjartalskareover 1 year ago

Crazy, funny and at bits hot!

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

I loved it. It was ridiculous but charming. I enjoyed the character development and all the different fetishes used. I didn't care much for the protagonists having a massive dong, but the other males getting sex made up for it. I don't like cucks getting forced into celibacy, so thanks for that

5/5 + bookmark + follow author. 7/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good ,I was expecting one thing and got another it was drawn in I followed the character so close I felt what he felt ,I found myself laughing out loud at the puns ,2 thumbs way way up

wm73wm73over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter! What a wild story of revenge.

AUS_Dom_MaleAUS_Dom_Maleover 1 year ago

Love this story.

Can't wait for the next chapter

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

This story is so ridiculous, so over the top outrageous. It's also hilarious to the point of making me laugh out loud several times. The writing is witty and clever. In short, it's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am surprised that he never fucked the principal at school. You would think that he would want get back at the staff that allowed he to be abused.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

5 stars for both parts, but where's part 3???

At the beginning of part 2, you wrote that you were working on part 3 already, but that was 05/12/2018, 4 and a half years ago! :-(

What happenned?

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent storylines and plot twists. Always enjoy the variety of where the story goes and the different characters and how they engage with her lead male role model, Danny. I could do without the puffed parts but quickly scrolled through that. Really glad you got the mom Involved she has needs to. Really great job here. Five stars for me. Now, can you get started on writing part three or Danny and his mom take on the world.

Saxon2096Saxon2096over 1 year ago

A fun story, but seems will never be ended. Anyone interested in picking it up?

froggytreefroggytreeover 1 year ago

This is a masterwork of funny. Excellent job!

amyMacamyMacover 1 year ago

I really loved this story, humour and sex, a great combination. Great job Nicequip!

Of course I gave you 5s, however I would love to see this story go on. Perhaps Danny can take almost everything from the Cooper's, companies and homes. Not quite broke the whole Cooper gang goes to LasVegas to try to get another fortune. Mrs. C, Mandy, Beth and of course the gay clean up whore Janice have to work as real whore to support Daddy's gambling. I love to see Libby end up taking dog cocks in sex shows. UNLV Fraternities should pay nicely for the shows they could put on. Consider these ideas if you wish. Feel free to write me if you wish.

Thank you for sharing you time and talent with us, it is appreciated.

amyMac, a writer elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story! Any word on when the eager anticipated part 3 will be available?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Over the top, but fun anyway! Part 3 please.

Also, it would be hotter if Danny didn’t share his women; I didn’t like how Mandy let her dad fuck her, and Beth should have been in Danny’s exclusive harem too.

Thanks for sharing your work!

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderalmost 2 years ago

I love this story it’s brilliantly stupid! I am hopeful the author can return to us one day and continue this story. Good luck with the new business @Nicequip hope you’re well and can pick it up again!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 2 years ago

I hope there's a new installment coming or maybe even a spinoff of the Novelist saga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant. Part III please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree that a Part 3 is needed. The end of 2 isn’t necessarily a cliffhanger but you set it up as a waypoint in what could be a more complete story. A vignette about each character in their various futures…maybe how their experience ended up with positive outcomes. I see all the characters as an extended family ensemble…related by blood or marriage. The jerk football guys, etc. can be lackey employees, humiliated on various estates…etc., etc. Lots of fun to be had. I admittedly grew tired of the cute little names for body parts, etc. I understand that various characters using those words is important to showing the character’s development…how controlled they are. But it got tedious and distasteful. But the story premise and narrative are very good. Potent themes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gotta say I loved this one.

I laughed out loud at "Adriennne"

Well done!

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to say that part 1 was much better, but it was a good story, a part 3 would be great. I would like to ask my fellow readers if anyone knows the story of the pendent? If you know, could you tell me the author's name or where I can read it in full?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love a part three!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love a part three!!!

n8Romanticn8Romanticalmost 2 years ago

Excellent tale! Plotting was on point. Revenge, humor, love, submission, new-found confidence, sexual awakening, this story oozes sensuality. The dream sequences are hilarious.

This is a well written story and I could easily identify and insert myself as any of the characters. You know a story is good when you feel a part of it.

Patoche95Patoche95almost 2 years ago

Super histoire qui j'espère aura une suite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see you haven't written anything for a few years but I wish you would pick up on this story and continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so over the top! Every time Mr. Cooper talks, I imagine the voice of Grunkle Stan from “Gravity Falls”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a completely self-indulgent, disgusting and fucked up story...

It's exactly why I read shit on here. Absolutely love it hope you eventually finish it off

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

You’ve got such a fucked up mind , I just loved this story so I must be just as fucked up as you.. What a crying shame you didn’t continue on there’s soooo much more you can do. I was really expecting him to actually to take ownership of Cooper mansion and business plus add to his harem and turn the whole football team into full time gays and make them fuck each other. my god there’s so many ways you can go with this story..anyway thanks for giving us something outrageous different ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

KrittaKrittaabout 2 years ago

Best send up ever, bar none.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

Bummer... four years since the author last uploaded something. Guess the story is over.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years ago

Amazing story. Absurd yet very funny and well written. I hope you got another part coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agreed. Part 3 is definitely needed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's been a few years since part 2 was wrote. But iv'e read this story several times. Would love to see a part 3. More about Jason's [Janice's] training. Mandy and Beth is impregnated by Danny and maybe his mother and Mrs. Copper also.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

Well thought out, well written and a great story.

Although I found some parts not to my taste, it all blends in and has its own logic

Well done and looking forward to part 3 etc

Blackout6661Blackout6661about 2 years ago

Part 3 Mandy and libby get impregnated jason becomes a true femboy and Greg supports it all with his money

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

This really requires a few more chapters in order to draw the story to it’s logical conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Super-duper Cooper pooper!” I can’t stand it. I really can’t! “Adriaan!”

hypno3362hypno3362over 2 years ago

We really need 3rd part PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love to see part 3 of this story

P_DoggP_Doggover 2 years ago

I would love to see more of this story, unfortunately I don’t think we will as it has been 3 years since this author has submitted anything.

OnesandyshoeOnesandyshoeover 2 years ago

Want more... Need a third of fourth part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, a great story! I really need a third part :O

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 2 years ago

I would love to see what happens next. I sincerely hope that you will continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love to see a part three

ElmochicanElmochicanover 2 years ago

Fuck this story is hot as fuck. Includes just about every one of my kink triggers. Got a raw dick at the moment. Goddamn I said goddamn!!!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

Oliver Twist has nothing on Nicequip's loyal readers, we ALL want some more. Nicequip is like the master in Dickens' Oliver Twist and we're all Oliver Twist asking "Please, sir, I want some more."

justified15justified15over 2 years ago

Smashwords only shows two books for this story matching the two entries here, so I assume there's not any new chapters to purchase yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES