All Comments on 'Cop Reports: Speeding'

by MormonJack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MartinMcFlyMartinMcFly8 months ago

Great first story! I have nothing but the utmost respect and appreciation for our police officers, and I look forward to reading more stories. 5 stars for this one, and I added you to my list of favorite authors here.

overwatcheroverwatcher8 months ago

Yep. Good. Very good. Being able to put your own experiences into a story and present believable characters that maintain my interest. Well, the jobs done. Great read. 5.

AntipodAntipod8 months ago

Great little story. I'm a newish author also, and spent most of my working life as a firefighter. I had many interesting inter-actions during that time and am considering writing a series about the more raunchy ones. There is definitely a large portion of the female population attracted to uniforms and I'm sure you have had plenty of encounters worth writing about. I found that getting the first story published was enlightening and couldn't wait to write the next. looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Get to the story, stop all the crap before

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great first story MormonJack! Well done! 5

MormonJackMormonJack8 months agoAuthor

All: thank you for the great feedback. Hopefully you all saw (in your mind) exactly what was happening - and enjoyed it.

Each comment (not that many, but I appreciate them all the same) has been considered. To "Anon #1": yes, readers just want the story. I "thought" I had reduced the pre-story crap (thanks to VM for editing my first draft), and there was a LOT of background which didn't make it into the story. All the same, I will review and consider whether there was extra information at the beginning.

RE the pre-stop interaction with Liz: I'm not sure that this was superfluous. In my mind it set a couple of things: Jack was a rookie, he was being supervised by Liz, he could write a ticket or not (I chose not to have Jack do so to give the gal a break for her show), and that Liz was well seasoned and knew enough (a genuine professional) to consider the body camera video might be watched when it wasn't necessary, and then say something without criticizing.

shynaleeshynalee8 months ago

Nice and sweet.

litewriter1954arlitewriter1954ar6 months ago

Nice first effort! I'm still laughing

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings5 months ago

Hey! Your first story. I'll come back and give it a thorough read later.

Trevor_JonesTrevor_Jones4 months ago

All things considered, a very well done first story. Let me say I was slightly disappointed with this being Literotica and all that our hero didn’t get to fuck Ms. July in the backseat of his patrol SUV. Of course that would’ve involved Liz too, and who knows where it might have ended up after that.

It was an easy read with, okay I’ll just say it, some misspellings and other tidbit issues that I wish the writer would have noticed before publishing. But hey, the thing is you stepped up to the plate and did very well for yourself.

The reason I like it is you used your history as an officer of the law giving us a perspective from your eyes. And your writing talent gave our minds a pretty nice view of her luscious ass when she bent over to retrieve her vehicle documents.

Oh, and there’s this. Some people say they don’t like cops, well okay. But the next time those same people need help, they’ll most likely still end up dialing 911 won’t they?

By the way, this is Mr_Brady using my alias of Trevor_Jones. And I’m looking forward to more stories ☀️

FreeSpiritSailorFreeSpiritSailor4 months ago

Loved the way you conveyed the subtle mix of confusion, arousal and awkwardness that was going through your head. Good sex starts between the ears! I can imagine how your heart must have skipped a beat when you first saw this young ladies attire (or lack thereof).

I like the way you stuck with the real-world version. It would have been disappointing if you had spun this tale into an fmf 3-way in the back of the police car that lasted for two hours and both women were delighted to find out that our hero had a 14" cock, lol!

AaroneousAaroneous3 months ago

Outstanding start. An author with your real world experience should have enough material for hundreds of stories. Let your imagination and keyboard go wild.

DaliGMDaliGM2 months ago

Been watching "The Rookie" on Netflix recently - you should offer it to them! :-) Was fun to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMormonJack@MormonJack
"MormonJack" is a play on a common term in the Mormon culture, a "Jack Mormon." A "Jack Mormon" is one that claims to be a Mormon but doesn't abide by its teachings/requirements. Since I'm still Mormon on paper, the moniker, "MormonJack," seems appropriate.